Azerbaijani became the new Deputy Minister of Economic Development of Russia
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has appointed Azer Talibov Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
The corresponding order was published on the government website, APA’s Moscow bureau reports.
Prior to this appointment, he was head of secretariat of chairman of the Central Bank. In The Ministry of Economic Development, he will replace the recently departed Deputy Minister Igor Reva, who was in charge of the departments engaged in activities, training and organizational development, legal and financial departments.
Azer Talibov was born on February 10, 1979 in Moscow. In 2002 he graduated from the master's degree (University) of the MFA of the Russian Federation. In the period from November 2002 to June 2008 he worked in various positions in the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade. From June 2008 to June 2012 he served as Assistant Minister for Economic Development. In June 2012 he was transferred to the post of head of the Russian presidential aide apparatus, which he held until July 2013. Then he was appointed head of the secretariat of chairman of the Central Bank. On January 28, 2017, he was appointed Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. Azer Talibov was awarded the order "For Merit to the Fatherland, II degree" by the President of the Russian Federation.
Related news releases
- 23.06.2017Russian FM: US sanction pressure on Moscow 'illusory'
- 21.06.2017Russian Su-27 warns off NATO F-16 trying to approach defense minister’s plane over Baltic
- 20.06.2017Moscow confirms new Astana meeting on Syria slated for July 4-5
- 16.06.2017Russia's Caspian Flotilla launches exercises in Makhachkala
- 16.06.2017Putin: US Always Interfered in Russian Elections, Especially in 2012
- 15.06.2017Putin says Russia ready for constructive dialogue with USA
- 15.06.2017Putin: Russia will analyze situation in Donbass to take right decision
- 15.06.2017Putin says ready to cooperate with opposition
- 15.06.2017Lukashenko considers foreign interference in conflicts in post-Soviet territory unacceptable
- 15.06.2017Putin says not surprised over US Senate’s attempts to tighten anti-Russian sanctions
- 15.06.2017Famous Russian actor Alexei Batalov dies
- 14.06.2017Putin calls attempts to disturb world nuclear balance 'big mistake'
- 13.06.2017Putin: Us provided support to terrorists in Russia's Chechnya
- 13.06.2017Putin calls US anti-Russia election campaign rhetoric ‘big mistake’
- 11.06.2017Man who opened fire from shotgun in township near Moscow eliminated by police
- 10.06.2017Two killed in shooting in Moscow region
- 09.06.2017Granddaughter of Cold War-era Soviet leader dies after being hit by train near Moscow
- 09.06.2017US policies unchanged now matter who is in power — Putin
- 08.06.2017Blast reported on U.S. embassy compound in Kyiv
- 08.06.2017Lavrov says Russia will not unilaterally abolish visas for EU countries
- 07.06.2017Russian, Iranian foreign ministers urge Qatar and Arab states to start dialogue
- 07.06.2017Kremlin: Putin, Trump may not make statement to press after possible meeting
- 06.06.2017Lavrov: Russia not against Balkan economic integration in Europe
- 06.06.2017Russian education minister proposes CIS countries readopt Cyrillic alphabet
- 06.06.2017Russia cuts its contribution to PACE by almost 11 mln euros
- 06.06.2017Moscow Aims to revise cooperation programs with Montenegro as country joins NATO
- 03.06.2017Putin praises Trump, says U.S. spies may have faked hacking evidence
- 02.06.2017Investigation launched into death of Armenian soldier
- 02.06.2017Putin says global economy faces systemic challenges, no time for quarrels
- 01.06.2017Secretary general emphasizes need to reform United Nations
- 31.05.2017Russia expels 5 Moldovan diplomats
- 31.05.2017Russia says relations with Azerbaijan are valuable
- 31.05.2017Putin believes NATO expansion policy is short-sighted
- 31.05.2017Putin believes it is too early to talk about candidates for 2018 presidential elections
- 30.05.2017CIS Heads of State Council to meet in Sochi
- 30.05.2017Soldier dies as Russian transport plane crash-lands after training flight
- 30.05.2017Over 30,000 people in three Russian regions remain without electricity after storm
- 29.05.2017Storm in Moscow storm kills six people in Moscow
- 27.05.2017Azerbaijani and Russian presidents expected to meet in June
- 27.05.2017Russian MP: "Estonia expels Russian diplomats in bid to get US support"
- 02.02.2017Ukraine's Poroshenko vows to hold referendum on NATO membership
- 02.02.2017Belarus set to quit EAEU, CSTO: media
- 02.02.201726 soldiers injured after military vehicle crashes in Armenia
- 30.01.2017Ukraine says pro-Russian separatists kill 5 troops
- 29.01.2017Putin, Trump agree to keep in touch - Kremlin
- 28.01.2017Russia, Iran agree Astana talks 'efficient platform' for Syrian settlement