Azerbaijani became the new Deputy Minister of Economic Development of Russia
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has appointed Azer Talibov Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
The corresponding order was published on the government website, APA’s Moscow bureau reports.
Prior to this appointment, he was head of secretariat of chairman of the Central Bank. In The Ministry of Economic Development, he will replace the recently departed Deputy Minister Igor Reva, who was in charge of the departments engaged in activities, training and organizational development, legal and financial departments.
Azer Talibov was born on February 10, 1979 in Moscow. In 2002 he graduated from the master's degree (University) of the MFA of the Russian Federation. In the period from November 2002 to June 2008 he worked in various positions in the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade. From June 2008 to June 2012 he served as Assistant Minister for Economic Development. In June 2012 he was transferred to the post of head of the Russian presidential aide apparatus, which he held until July 2013. Then he was appointed head of the secretariat of chairman of the Central Bank. On January 28, 2017, he was appointed Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. Azer Talibov was awarded the order "For Merit to the Fatherland, II degree" by the President of the Russian Federation.
Related news releases
- 09.08.2017Russian Defense Ministry renovating major facilities for FIFA World Cup
- 08.08.2017Russia's Putin visits breakaway Georgian region of Abkhazia: Kremlin
- 06.08.2017Russia’s ex-envoy to US says his talks with Flynn were about Russian-US cooperation
- 05.08.2017Russian minister says U.S. exit from Paris pact "terrible mistake"
- 05.08.2017Russia says reserves right to retaliate over new EU sanctions
- 04.08.2017Russian deputy minister blacklisted in new EU sanctions over Siemens turbines to Crimea
- 03.08.2017Kremlin: Moldova Gov't Declaring Rogozin Persona Non-Grata Unacceptable
- 02.08.2017Russian PM Medvedev on new sanctions: 'US declares full-fledged trade war'
- 02.08.2017Moldovan gov't declares Russian Deputy Prime Minister Rogozin Persona Non-Grata
- 02.08.2017Georgian officials strongly criticize Putin’s forthcoming visit to Abkhazia
- 01.08.2017Moscow court shooting: Three 'Grand Theft Auto' gang members killed in bungled bid to escape trial
- 01.08.2017Four killed in shooting at Moscow court: lawyer
- 01.08.2017Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan continue talks on border settlement - Kyrgyz Government
- 30.07.2017Russia to continue delivering rocket engines to US — deputy premier
- 29.07.2017Moldova demands Russia to withdraw its troops from Transnistria
- 28.07.2017Russia orders out U.S. diplomats in sanctions retaliation
- 28.07.2017Russia suspends US embassy use of diplomatic properties in Moscow
- 28.07.20177 suspected terrorists detained in St. Petersburg
- 28.07.2017Uzbek prosecutors charge ex-leader's daughter of 6 criminal offenses
- 27.07.2017Putin: We'll have to retaliate against 'illegal' U.S. sanctions
- 27.07.2017Russia's response to U.S. sanctions to hinge on final bill text: Putin
- 26.07.2017Ukraine deports Russian journalist
- 26.07.2017Russia calls US source of danger
- 25.07.2017Man planning to fly to Syria to join ISIL via Baku detained in Russia
- 25.07.2017Applicants for higher education decreasing in numbers in Armenia
- 25.07.2017Trump slams AG Sessions' 'weak' position on Clinton emails
- 22.07.2017Lavrov says US continues support to some opposition groups in Syria
- 20.07.2017Kremlin says not considering Lapshin’s extradition to Russia
- 18.07.2017Russia reiterates its restrained stance on North Korean issue settlement
- 18.07.2017Fire in Mosow high-rise extinguished - UPDATED
- 17.07.2017Sargsyan: Russia’s sale of arms to Azerbaijan is most painful aspect of Armenia-Russia relations
- 16.07.2017Suspects in attack on Russian tourists in Abkhazia identified - security service
- 14.07.2017Russia's Putin hopes dialogue with Trump will continue
- 14.07.2017Lawmaker Zhirinovsky: United Russian-Armenian military group should be under Russian command
- 14.07.2017Russian Duma ratifies agreement to keep 49-year presence at Syrian naval and air base
- 14.07.2017Russia ratifies agreement on joint group of forces with Armenia
- 14.07.2017Moscow threatens to reduce number of American diplomats at US embassy
- 14.07.2017The State Duma will consider ratification of the agreement with Armenia
- 13.07.2017Sergei Lavrov: "Russia does not support Assad"
- 13.07.2017Boris Nemtsov killer sentenced to 20 years in prison
- 02.02.2017Ukraine's Poroshenko vows to hold referendum on NATO membership
- 02.02.2017Belarus set to quit EAEU, CSTO: media
- 02.02.201726 soldiers injured after military vehicle crashes in Armenia
- 30.01.2017Ukraine says pro-Russian separatists kill 5 troops
- 29.01.2017Putin, Trump agree to keep in touch - Kremlin
- 28.01.2017Russia, Iran agree Astana talks 'efficient platform' for Syrian settlement