Two Armenian businessmen shot dead in Russia
Two Armenian businessmen have been shot dead in an elevator in Russia.
The investigation into the murder has already started in Armavir, Russia, Armenian-News - news.am reported.
The bodies of these men were found a day earlier, in the elevator of a multi-story building.
According to preliminary data, these Armenian citizens, who were engaged in wholesale supplies of goods, have fallen victims to unidentified persons, reported Dni24 online news agency.
The police officers that arrived in the scene discovered these lifeless bodies with gunshot wounds, in the said elevator.
One of the victims is a man, born in 1966. His companion, however, was younger.
The questioning of the people that knew the victim well has revealed that this man had received a large sum of money a day before his death, and he was going to go after new batches of the product.
A criminal case has been launched into this murder.
Related news releases
- 29.03.2017Iranian citizen found hanged in Armenia
- 29.03.2017Russian Armed Forces ordered to increase manpower to 1.9 mln personnel in July
- 29.03.2017Moscow reaffirms support of resumption of peace talks in Yemen
- 28.03.2017Russian strategic missile carriers to take part in military drills in Tajikistan
- 28.03.2017Putin, Rouhani make joint statement for press
- 28.03.2017Ukraine Prime Minister accepts invitation to visit Georgia in November
- 27.03.2017Russian opposition activist gets 15 days in jail
- 27.03.2017Lavrov slams West’s reaction to protests across Russia as usual double-standards
- 27.03.2017Russian Security Service busts hardcore arms smugglers
- 26.03.2017New US sanctions mean continuation of anti-Russian course – Russian Lawmaker
- 24.03.2017Russian FM comments on reports on sending of military convoy to Armenia through Georgia
- 24.03.2017IS assumes responsibility for attack on Russian National Guard base
- 24.03.2017Vladimir Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen in Moscow
- 24.03.2017Russian ex-MP Voronenkov’s assassin was named as Pavel Parshov
- 24.03.2017Six Russian militants killed in attempted attack on National Guard in Chechnya
- 24.03.2017Ukrainian Interior Ministry: Voronenkov was killed by Russian intelligence agent
- 23.03.2017Kremlin slams absurd claims about alleged ‘Russian link’ to politician's murder
- 23.03.2017Moscow shocked by Russian ex-lawmaker's 'demonstrative' killing in Kiev
- 23.03.2017Former member of Russia’s State Duma gunned down in Kiev
- 23.03.2017Depot fire in Ukraine's Kharkiv caused by sabotage - military prosecutor - UPDATED
- 23.03.2017Ukraine says sanctions on Russian banks to start from Thursday
- 22.03.2017Former 'defense minister' of so-called NK Republic detained
- 22.03.2017Russia’s Eurovision contestant may be banned from entering Ukraine for 3 years
- 19.03.2017Clashes occur between demonstrators and police in Yerevan
- 19.03.20172,000 protest against St.Isaac Cathedral’s transfer to Orthodox Church in St. Petersburg
- 18.03.2017No explosives found at Moscow railway station after bomb threat call
- 17.03.2017Russia issues int’l arrest warrant for Baku-born woman over alleged involvement in armed groups
- 17.03.2017Blast at coke factory in Zaporizhya claims four lives
- 17.03.2017A protest action takes place in the center of Yerevan
- 16.03.2017Ukraine's national bank proposes sanctions against Russian banks
- 16.03.2017Russia to assist Armenia-Turkey talks – Lavrov
- 16.03.2017Moscow believes restoration of co-op with Ankara will serve stability in South Caucasus
- 15.03.2017Putin, Sargsyan meet in Moscow
- 15.03.2017Liberal Democrats walk out of Duma session after corruption row with United Russia
- 15.03.2017Russia's Lavrov slams allegations of Moscow’s new imperial ambition as hoax
- 15.03.2017Russian special services prevented a major terrorist attack planned in Moscow
- 15.03.2017Putin, Sargsyan to discuss Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement
- 14.03.2017Kremlin: No decision on Russian UN ambassador candidacy as of yet
- 13.03.2017Russia’s representative may be banned from Eurovision 2017 in Kiev
- 13.03.2017Military exercises launched in Russia’s south
- 09.03.2017Russia’s Putin sacks 10 generals
- 09.03.2017Telman Ismailov officially declared bankrupt
- 10.03.2017Putin, Erdogan holding meeting in Moscow
- 09.03.2017Lavrov: No conflict can be resolved without US involvement
- 07.03.2017Avian influence outbreak reported in Russia
- 07.03.2017Putin pardons Russian woman convicted of high treason