Two Armenian businessmen shot dead in Russia
Two Armenian businessmen have been shot dead in an elevator in Russia.
The investigation into the murder has already started in Armavir, Russia, Armenian-News - news.am reported.
The bodies of these men were found a day earlier, in the elevator of a multi-story building.
According to preliminary data, these Armenian citizens, who were engaged in wholesale supplies of goods, have fallen victims to unidentified persons, reported Dni24 online news agency.
The police officers that arrived in the scene discovered these lifeless bodies with gunshot wounds, in the said elevator.
One of the victims is a man, born in 1966. His companion, however, was younger.
The questioning of the people that knew the victim well has revealed that this man had received a large sum of money a day before his death, and he was going to go after new batches of the product.
A criminal case has been launched into this murder.
Related news releases
- 25.05.2018Plenary meeting held in Petersburg forum with participation of Russian, French and Japan leaders
- 25.05.2018Armenian president visits Georgia
- 25.05.2018Cancellation of US-North Korea summit is ‘testing humanity’s nerve’ — Russian senator
- 25.05.2018Second Syrian National Dialogue Congress planned to be held in Sochi next month
- 25.05.2018Man taking hostages in Moscow apartment detained
- 24.05.2018Man takes three hostages in Moscow - Interior Ministry
- 24.05.2018Russian Defense Ministry general detained
- 24.05.2018Man commits suicide after killing five in Russia
- 24.05.2018Armenia army chief to be dismissed
- 20.05.2018Pentagon says Moscow 'not doing enough' to fight terrorism within borders
- 20.05.2018All militants who attacked church in Grozny identified, says Chechnya’s head
- 18.05.2018Putin approves new cabinet
- 17.05.2018Putin Met With Assad in Sochi - Kremlin Spokesman
- 17.05.2018Putin: Defense Ministry allocates $24 billion for state defense order 2018
- 16.05.2018Protesters storm mayor’s building in Yerevan
- 16.05.2018Russian embassy warns of attempts to embroil other states in Skripal case
- 15.05.2018Start your engines: Putin driving truck, opens newly-built Crimean Bridge
- 15.05.2018Moscow says U.S. putting serious pressure on Iran nuclear deal participants
- 15.05.2018Moscow does not rule out Iran’s pullout from nuclear deal — diplomat
- 15.05.2018State Duma approves criminal liability for aiding West’s anti-Russia sanctions
- 14.05.2018Books on “Armenian genocide” by American and Turkish historians published in Moscow
- 12.05.2018Armenian president appoints new FM
- 10.05.2018Armenia police chief, director of National Security Service dismissed
- 09.05.2018Russia slams US decision to withdraw from Iran deal
- 08.05.2018Armenia’s first deputy defense minister resigns
- 08.05.2018Russian Interior Ministry warns Armenian and Azerbaijani diaspora over upcoming Immortal Regiment march
- 08.05.2018Pashinyan elected Armenia's prime minister
- 07.05.2018Putin asks State Duma to appoint Medvedev Russia’s prime minister
- 07.05.2018Putin takes office for second six-year term as Russia’s president
- 05.05.2018Russian journalist: "Armenia historically is an encumbrance for Russia"
- 05.05.2018Police seize Navalny at Putin protest
- 04.05.2018Terrorist acts plotted in Russia were coordinated from abroad – FSB
- 03.05.2018One person killed, one wounded in attack on HSBC bank in Armenia
- 03.05.2018Azerbaijani woman appointed as Tatarstan’s minister of culture
- 03.05.2018Ukraine suspends participation in CIS coordination councils
- 02.05.2018Armenia’s ruling party to vote for candidate supported by one third of MPs
- 02.05.2018Opposition blocks highways linking Armenia with Georgia, Iran
- 02.05.2018Armenia's parliament to hold fresh vote for PM on May 8
- 02.05.2018Civil resistance in Armenia expands
- 02.05.2018Armenia protest leader: "We will not give up"
- 09.03.2017Russia’s Putin sacks 10 generals
- 09.03.2017Telman Ismailov officially declared bankrupt
- 10.03.2017Putin, Erdogan holding meeting in Moscow
- 09.03.2017Lavrov: No conflict can be resolved without US involvement
- 07.03.2017Avian influence outbreak reported in Russia
- 07.03.2017Putin pardons Russian woman convicted of high treason