Two Armenian businessmen shot dead in Russia
Two Armenian businessmen have been shot dead in an elevator in Russia.
The investigation into the murder has already started in Armavir, Russia, Armenian-News - news.am reported.
The bodies of these men were found a day earlier, in the elevator of a multi-story building.
According to preliminary data, these Armenian citizens, who were engaged in wholesale supplies of goods, have fallen victims to unidentified persons, reported Dni24 online news agency.
The police officers that arrived in the scene discovered these lifeless bodies with gunshot wounds, in the said elevator.
One of the victims is a man, born in 1966. His companion, however, was younger.
The questioning of the people that knew the victim well has revealed that this man had received a large sum of money a day before his death, and he was going to go after new batches of the product.
A criminal case has been launched into this murder.
Related news releases
- 25.11.2017Tiger shot dead in Paris after escaping from circus
- 25.11.2017Fire in Batumi hotel kills eleven - UPDATED
- 25.11.2017Ukraine rebel region's security minister says he is new leader
- 23.11.2017Russia to cut task force in Syria — General Staff
- 23.11.20172 killed, 6 injured in shootout in Dagestan, closer to the border with Azerbaijan
- 22.11.2017Turkey, Russia, Iran vow to back Syria's sovereignty
- 22.11.2017Putin, Erdogan and Rouhani agree on holding Syrian national dialogue congress in Sochi
- 22.11.2017Turkish, Russian, Iranian presidents meet in Sochi
- 22.11.2017Russian baritone Hvorostovsky dies at 55
- 21.11.2017Putin and Assad meet in Sochi
- 18.11.2017Five injured in passenger bus-truck collision in Russia
- 17.11.2017Six inmates slash their wrists in Moscow court
- 17.11.2017Minibus collides with truck in Volga Area, 15 dead
- 15.11.2017Russia’s State Duma passes amendments to foreign agent media law
- 14.11.2017Defense Ministry provides explanation on wrong photos attached to Abu Kamal statement
- 14.11.2017Russia detains 69 extremists in the Moscow region
- 14.11.2017Prisoner escapes in Armenia
- 13.11.2017Putin, Erdogan hold joint press conference after meeting in Sochi
- 13.11.2017Turkish, Russian presidents meet in Sochi
- 10.11.2017Russian, Turkish presidents to meet in Sochi on Nov. 13
- 10.11.2017Students continue protests in Yerevan
- 10.11.2017Syria deal could be announced after Trump-Putin meeting friday
- 09.11.2017Putin informed about collapse of residential building in Izhevsk
- 09.11.2017Several dead, injured as 9-storey building collapses in Russia
- 07.11.2017Russia's Communist Party organizes march celebrating 100th anniversary of October Revolution in Moscow
- 07.11.2017Russian State Duma delegation to visit Azerbaijan
- 05.11.2017Kremlin: Syrian settlement is considered as a topic for Putin-Trump meeting
- 03.11.2017Man serving life sentence for 1999 Armenia parliament tragedy dies at night
- 02.11.2017Kremlin confirms preparation for Putin-Erdogan meeting underway
- 01.11.2017ATC: Most of websites engaged in terrorist recruitment in CIS managed from abroad
- 01.11.2017Russian president arrives in Tehran
- 01.11.2017Another round of Astana talks on Syria to be held in late December
- 31.10.2017Russia hopes Syria will be liberated from terrorists in one or two months
- 31.10.2017Ukraine interior minister's son detained
- 31.10.2017Lavrov: Russia needs legal guarantees to extend Turkish Stream gas pipeline to EU soil
- 31.10.2017Moscow doesn’t rule out visa-free regime with Georgia
- 31.10.2017Wife of Russian accused of Putin assassination plot shot dead in Kiev
- 30.10.2017Man breaks into kindergarten in Armenia, takes hostages
- 27.10.2017Russia neutralizes threats along western borders by beefing up troop combat strength
- 27.10.2017Lavrov: Russia’s non-commercial organizations should promote idea of Eurasian integration in CIS
- 09.03.2017Russia’s Putin sacks 10 generals
- 09.03.2017Telman Ismailov officially declared bankrupt
- 10.03.2017Putin, Erdogan holding meeting in Moscow
- 09.03.2017Lavrov: No conflict can be resolved without US involvement
- 07.03.2017Avian influence outbreak reported in Russia
- 07.03.2017Putin pardons Russian woman convicted of high treason