Two Armenian businessmen shot dead in Russia
Two Armenian businessmen have been shot dead in an elevator in Russia.
The investigation into the murder has already started in Armavir, Russia, Armenian-News - news.am reported.
The bodies of these men were found a day earlier, in the elevator of a multi-story building.
According to preliminary data, these Armenian citizens, who were engaged in wholesale supplies of goods, have fallen victims to unidentified persons, reported Dni24 online news agency.
The police officers that arrived in the scene discovered these lifeless bodies with gunshot wounds, in the said elevator.
One of the victims is a man, born in 1966. His companion, however, was younger.
The questioning of the people that knew the victim well has revealed that this man had received a large sum of money a day before his death, and he was going to go after new batches of the product.
A criminal case has been launched into this murder.
Related news releases
- 22.09.2017Lavrov calls on US-led coalition not to spare Jabhat al-Nusra
- 21.09.2017Kazakhstan’s former prime minister released from prison
- 20.09.2017Russian FM: "Russia interested in bringing ties with US back to normal"
- 19.09.2017Azerbaijani shot dead in Moscow
- 18.09.2017People's Artist of USSR Zurab Sotkilava dies at 80
- 17.09.2017Russian Foreign Ministry: Lavrov and Tillerson discuss Syria by phone
- 17.09.2017Russian eastern Kamchatka region hit by 5.6-magnitude quake
- 16.09.2017Russia’s Yak-130 crashes during training flight
- 16.09.2017Fire occurred in nursing home in Russia
- 16.09.20173 dead after children’s camp burns down in Odessa, Ukraine
- 15.09.2017Putin discusses North Korean missile test with his security council: agencies
- 15.09.2017Shots in downtown Yerevan, one dead
- 14.09.2017Editor of Interfax agency found dead
- 12.09.2017Putin has not yet announced his participation in 2018 election – Kremlin
- 09.09.2017At least one dead as car explodes in central Kiev
- 05.09.2017Russia, Egypt oppose Myanmar violence, call for control over situation – Putin
- 05.09.2017Putin and Moon condemn North Korea over missile test: Kremlin
- 05.09.2017Uzbek leader reshuffles security officials, removes veteran defense minister
- 01.09.2017US decision on Russian diplomatic property 'illegal seizure' - Putin's aide
- 01.09.2017Lavrov: Moscow will react to latest step of US
- 01.09.2017Russia simplifies citizenship procedure for Ukrainians
- 31.08.2017Methane blast kills 3 at Kazakhstan coal mine
- 30.08.2017Russian TV journalist to be deported from Ukraine - UPDATED
- 29.08.2017Armenia’s deputy defense minister relieved of duty
- 24.08.2017Two injured as blast hits central Kiev
- 24.08.2017US State Department considers sending weapons to Ukraine
- 24.08.2017Poroshenko: Over 10,000 Ukrainians killed in Donbas military aggression
- 24.08.2017US will never accept annexation of Crimea – Pentagon chief
- 24.08.2017Russia readies for huge military exercises as tensions with west simmer
- 22.08.2017Putin, Sargsyan to mull Karabakh settlement in Sochi
- 21.08.2017Armenian army officer found dead with gunshot wound on his jaw
- 21.08.2017US suspends procedure of issuing nonimmigrant visas throughout Russia
- 09.08.2017Russian Defense Ministry renovating major facilities for FIFA World Cup
- 08.08.2017Russia's Putin visits breakaway Georgian region of Abkhazia: Kremlin
- 06.08.2017Russia’s ex-envoy to US says his talks with Flynn were about Russian-US cooperation
- 05.08.2017Russian minister says U.S. exit from Paris pact "terrible mistake"
- 05.08.2017Russia says reserves right to retaliate over new EU sanctions
- 04.08.2017Russian deputy minister blacklisted in new EU sanctions over Siemens turbines to Crimea
- 03.08.2017Kremlin: Moldova Gov't Declaring Rogozin Persona Non-Grata Unacceptable
- 02.08.2017Russian PM Medvedev on new sanctions: 'US declares full-fledged trade war'
- 09.03.2017Russia’s Putin sacks 10 generals
- 09.03.2017Telman Ismailov officially declared bankrupt
- 10.03.2017Putin, Erdogan holding meeting in Moscow
- 09.03.2017Lavrov: No conflict can be resolved without US involvement
- 07.03.2017Avian influence outbreak reported in Russia
- 07.03.2017Putin pardons Russian woman convicted of high treason