Khamenei: Recent damage inflicted on Iran by U.S. will gain a response
Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday that 'a triangle pattern' formed by the US, Zionists and henchmen has activated recent unrests in Iran, APA reported citing IRNA.
The US damage inflicted on Iran by US will gain a response, said the Leader during a meeting with a group of people from the city of Qom.
The following are some statements his eminence made at this meeting:
All moves against us, by the enemy, over the past 40 years are attacks on the Islamic Revolution. The Revolution politically eradicated the enemy from Iran. Once again, the nation tells the US, Britain, and those who seek to overthrow the IRI from abroad that "you've failed, and you will fail in the future, too."
Regarding the recent events, there have been various analyses. There is a correct point commonly made: that is separating people's honest and rightful demands from the violent and vandalizing moves by a certain group; these two must be separated.
According to evidence of intelligence, there has been a triangle pattern activating these events. The scheme was formed by the U.S. and Zionists. The money came from a wealthy government near the Persian Gulf, and the third element was the henchmen. The butchers, MEK, were hired as minions for this plot.
The U.S. is utterly angry; they're not only angry at this humble person. They're angry at everyone and everything, the nation, the establishment, and the Islamic Revolution of Iran; because they've been defeated by your great movement.
US officials have started talking nonsense: US pres. says Iranian establishments frightened by its people. No! Iranian establishment was born by these people, it's for people, relies on them. Why should it be scared of them? If it was not for these people, there wouldn't be an establishment.
The U.S. President says the Iranian establishment is terrified by their power. Well, if we were so terrified by you, how did we kick you out of Iran in late 70s and send you packing, out of the entire region, in the 2010s?
US President says the Iranian people are hungry. Don't they see the 50 million Americans, or more, starving in US? Iranian people have lived a life of dignity and honor, and by God's grace their economic problems will be solved!
Related news releases
- 24.06.2018Russian military demines Syria's Al-Naseriyah, South Douma
- 24.06.2018Senior Iranian Commander killed in Syria
- 24.06.2018Landmark day for Saudi women as kingdom's controversial driving ban ends
- 23.06.2018Turkey neutralizes at least 11 PKK terrorists in ops
- 23.06.20186 killed in landslide in Myanmar's northernmost state
- 22.06.2018Turkish army neutralizes 87 PKK terrorists in a week
- 22.06.2018Saudi-led coalition faces tough battle for Yemen's Hodeidah port
- 21.06.2018Trump: North Korea blowing up test sites, 'total denuclearization...has already started'
- 21.06.2018Syria’s Idlib rocked by twin bombings; 5 killed
- 21.06.2018North Korea preparing to destroy ICBM test site
- 21.06.201810 killed in road accident in NW Pakistan
- 21.06.2018Turkish airstrikes cause serious losses to PKK in Iraq
- 20.06.2018More than 240 undocumented migrants held across Turkey
- 20.06.2018Iran says no plans to increase missile range, rejects talks with Trump
- 20.06.2018North Korea expected to begin transferring remains of U.S. troops soon: officials
- 20.06.2018North Korea, China discuss 'true peace', denuclearization: KCNA
- 20.06.2018Uzbekistan starts direct negotiations with Taliban
- 20.06.2018Afghan president offers year of ceasefire to Taliban
- 19.06.2018Iran rules out OPEC deal as Russia, Saudi push for oil output hike
- 19.06.2018Russia, Saudi push for big hike in oil output despite Iran opposition
- 19.06.2018MERS kills scores in Saudi Arabia
- 19.06.2018North Korea's Kim in China; U.S., South Korea suspend military drill
- 19.06.2018US, Turkey start patrols in Manbij
- 19.06.2018Jordan’s king, Israeli PM hold discussions in Amman
- 18.06.2018Six Iraqis killed in Daesh ambush near Mosul: Official
- 18.06.2018US airstrikes kill 22 Hashd al-Shaabi fighters in Iraq
- 18.06.2018Turkish soldiers enter outer districts of north Syria's Manbij
- 16.06.2018Turkey hits 'critical gathering' of PKK in north Iraq
- 16.06.2018Blast taints cease-fire in Afghanistan, 20 killed
- 15.06.2018Yemen gov’t forces take Al-Hudaydah’s southern entrance
- 14.06.2018Kashmiri journalist shot dead
- 14.06.2018Moon celebrates peace as Koreas hold military talks
- 13.06.2018Arab states launch biggest assault of Yemen war with attack on main port
- 13.06.2018Russian military seize arms cache in Syria’s Homs province
- 13.06.2018Iraq: Al-Sadr allies with Fatah to form majority group
- 12.06.2018Trump: North Korea sanctions will remain, but ‘war games’ to end
- 12.06.2018Trump and Kim sign document following Singapore meeting
- 12.06.2018Ex-NBA star Rodman bursts in tears after historic Trump, Kim handshake
- 12.06.2018Trump and Kim complete extended format talks - UPDATED-1
- 12.06.2018U.S. unveils de facto embassy in Taiwan amid China tensions
- 09.01.2018Turkey summons Russian, Iranian envoys over Syria Safe Zone violation - UPDATED
- 09.01.2018Bomb hits police vehicle in Pakistan's Balochistan, 7 killed
- 10.01.2018UN Security Council to discuss humanitarian situation in Syria’s Raqqa at Russia’s request
- 09.01.2018Seoul-Pyongyang talks on participation of North Korea in Olympic Games kick off
- 08.01.2018Husseinali Amiri: "Development of relations with Azerbaijan is Iran's strategic policy"
- 08.01.20187 Houthi rebels killed in Yemen’s Taiz