Khamenei: Recent damage inflicted on Iran by U.S. will gain a response
Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday that 'a triangle pattern' formed by the US, Zionists and henchmen has activated recent unrests in Iran, APA reported citing IRNA.
The US damage inflicted on Iran by US will gain a response, said the Leader during a meeting with a group of people from the city of Qom.
The following are some statements his eminence made at this meeting:
All moves against us, by the enemy, over the past 40 years are attacks on the Islamic Revolution. The Revolution politically eradicated the enemy from Iran. Once again, the nation tells the US, Britain, and those who seek to overthrow the IRI from abroad that "you've failed, and you will fail in the future, too."
Regarding the recent events, there have been various analyses. There is a correct point commonly made: that is separating people's honest and rightful demands from the violent and vandalizing moves by a certain group; these two must be separated.
According to evidence of intelligence, there has been a triangle pattern activating these events. The scheme was formed by the U.S. and Zionists. The money came from a wealthy government near the Persian Gulf, and the third element was the henchmen. The butchers, MEK, were hired as minions for this plot.
The U.S. is utterly angry; they're not only angry at this humble person. They're angry at everyone and everything, the nation, the establishment, and the Islamic Revolution of Iran; because they've been defeated by your great movement.
US officials have started talking nonsense: US pres. says Iranian establishments frightened by its people. No! Iranian establishment was born by these people, it's for people, relies on them. Why should it be scared of them? If it was not for these people, there wouldn't be an establishment.
The U.S. President says the Iranian establishment is terrified by their power. Well, if we were so terrified by you, how did we kick you out of Iran in late 70s and send you packing, out of the entire region, in the 2010s?
US President says the Iranian people are hungry. Don't they see the 50 million Americans, or more, starving in US? Iranian people have lived a life of dignity and honor, and by God's grace their economic problems will be solved!
Related news releases
- 18.03.2018Iran security service arrest close ally of ex-president Ahmadinejad
- 17.03.2018Turkish troops reunite in Afrin's north
- 17.03.2018China's parliament re-elects Xi Jinping as president
- 16.03.2018Iran won’t renegotiate 2015 nuke deal: Deputy FM
- 16.03.2018U.S. military helicopter crashes in Iraq with seven aboard
- 14.03.2018Explosion kills 9 in northeast Pakistan
- 14.03.2018Deputy of ex-Iranian president remanded in custody
- 14.03.2018Two civilians killed in Damascus in shelling by militants
- 13.03.2018Iranian official blames UK for London embassy incident
- 13.03.2018Israeli PM Netanyahu urges feuding coalition to remain intact
- 12.03.2018At least 50 dead as Bangladeshi passenger plane crashes at Kathmandu airport - UPDATED-2
- 11.03.2018Military vehicle crash in Turkey martyrs one soldier
- 11.03.2018So-called leaders of YPG/PKK 'fleeing' Afrin
- 10.03.2018Iran expresses protest to UK over incident with embassy in London – FM
- 10.03.20188 terrorists 'neutralized' this week in Turkey, N Iraq
- 10.03.2018North Korean state media quiet on Kim Jong Un's overtures to Trump
- 09.03.2018Iranian farmers stage protest in drought-hit Isfahan
- 08.03.2018Israel will always control Jordan Valley: Netanyahu
- 08.03.2018Military storage unit in Iran explodes
- 08.03.2018Israel's El Al seeks U.N. help in bid to fly through Saudi airspace
- 07.03.2018Suicide bomber kills Muslim official in Afghan city
- 07.03.2018Ex-Iran leader warns of mounting public 'disaffection'
- 07.03.2018Terrorists force Afrin residents to dig ditches
- 07.03.20181 killed in car bomb blast in Syria's Al-Bab
- 06.03.2018Russian transport plane crashes in Syria
- 06.03.2018Wedding party truck plunges off a bridge in India, killing 25
- 06.03.2018Koreas reach 'satisfactory' agreement
- 06.03.2018Iran: We can resume enriching weapons-grade uranium in 'less than 48 hours'
- 05.03.2018'More than 40 militants' killed in Afghanistan
- 05.03.2018Papua New Guinea quake kills 80 people
- 04.03.2018N. Korea warns U.S. not to misjudge intention for talks
- 03.03.2018Saudi Arabia holds first-ever marathon for women
- 03.03.2018Turkish female troops provide backup in Afrin operation
- 03.03.2018North Korea threatens to 'counter' U.S. over military drills
- 03.03.2018Three Australians die, more sick in listeria outbreak tied to melons
- 02.03.2018Saudi Arabia lifts 35-year-long ban on cinemas
- 02.03.2018South Korea plans to send envoy to North Korea soon
- 02.03.20188 Turkish soldiers martyred, 13 wounded in Afrin
- 02.03.2018Iran detains 35 women for going to football match
- 02.03.2018IED blast kills 2 in Afghanistan
- 23.08.2012Raging battles persist across Syria, UN observers keep leaving
- 23.08.2012US assassination drone crashes in eastern Afghanistan
- 23.08.2012Israeli Top Diplomat Blasts Egypt’s Sinai Military Buildup
- 23.08.2012Iran to defend its sovereignty against threats: DM
- 23.08.2012Syrian forces, rebels in major Damascus clashes
- 23.08.2012Four Turkish soldiers killed in fresh clashes with terrorist PKK- UPDATED