Khamenei: Recent damage inflicted on Iran by U.S. will gain a response
Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday that 'a triangle pattern' formed by the US, Zionists and henchmen has activated recent unrests in Iran, APA reported citing IRNA.
The US damage inflicted on Iran by US will gain a response, said the Leader during a meeting with a group of people from the city of Qom.
The following are some statements his eminence made at this meeting:
All moves against us, by the enemy, over the past 40 years are attacks on the Islamic Revolution. The Revolution politically eradicated the enemy from Iran. Once again, the nation tells the US, Britain, and those who seek to overthrow the IRI from abroad that "you've failed, and you will fail in the future, too."
Regarding the recent events, there have been various analyses. There is a correct point commonly made: that is separating people's honest and rightful demands from the violent and vandalizing moves by a certain group; these two must be separated.
According to evidence of intelligence, there has been a triangle pattern activating these events. The scheme was formed by the U.S. and Zionists. The money came from a wealthy government near the Persian Gulf, and the third element was the henchmen. The butchers, MEK, were hired as minions for this plot.
The U.S. is utterly angry; they're not only angry at this humble person. They're angry at everyone and everything, the nation, the establishment, and the Islamic Revolution of Iran; because they've been defeated by your great movement.
US officials have started talking nonsense: US pres. says Iranian establishments frightened by its people. No! Iranian establishment was born by these people, it's for people, relies on them. Why should it be scared of them? If it was not for these people, there wouldn't be an establishment.
The U.S. President says the Iranian establishment is terrified by their power. Well, if we were so terrified by you, how did we kick you out of Iran in late 70s and send you packing, out of the entire region, in the 2010s?
US President says the Iranian people are hungry. Don't they see the 50 million Americans, or more, starving in US? Iranian people have lived a life of dignity and honor, and by God's grace their economic problems will be solved!
Related news releases
- 16.01.2018Militant ambush kills 5 paramilitary troops in Pakistan
- 16.01.2018Barzani's party to boycott election
- 15.01.2018North Korean orchestra to perform in South during Olympics amid easing tensions
- 15.01.2018Erdogan vows Turkey will crush 'terror army' in northern Syria
- 15.01.2018UAE says Qatari jet fighters intercepted civilian flights
- 14.01.2018Iraqi PM announces coalition for May election
- 14.01.2018South Korea and North Korea to hold working-level talks on January 15
- 14.01.20184 schoolchildren drown in India as boat capsizes
- 13.01.2018Turkish military convoy dispatched to Syrian border
- 13.01.2018Erdoğan says Turkey will clear border of YPG terrorists
- 13.01.2018Iran rejects Trump's call for changes to nuclear deal
- 13.01.2018Agenda of Nazarbayev-Trump talks revealed
- 13.01.2018Nearly 2,000 Palestinians clash with Israeli forces in Gaza, West Bank
- 12.01.2018Israel to close 7 diplomatic mission worldwide: Haaretz
- 12.01.2018Unidentified gunman kills 4 women in western Iran
- 11.01.2018Magnitude 4.7 earthquake hits western Iran
- 10.01.2018Iranian FM Zarif to visit Moscow today
- 08.01.2018Gun battle in Jammu Kashmir kills 3
- 07.01.2018Over 30 undocumented migrants held in Turkey
- 06.01.2018Eleven Saudi princes detained following protest over utility bills
- 06.01.2018Four policemen killed in blast in Jammu and Kashmir’s Sopore
- 06.01.2018Yemeni Chief of General Staff Injured in Mine Blast Near Saudi Border
- 06.01.2018Iran stages pro-government rallies, cleric urges firm punishment for protest leaders
- 05.01.2018North Korea agrees to talks after U.S., South Korea postpone military drills
- 05.01.2018UN experts urge Iran to respect rights of protesters, end internet crackdown
- 05.01.2018North Korea accepts January 9 talks offer from South Korea
- 05.01.2018Storm causes severe power outages in thousands of homes in New Zealand
- 05.01.2018Suicide attack kills 10 in Afghan capital
- 04.01.2018Envoy slams US attempts to intervene in Iran’s domestic affairs
- 04.01.2018Russia says two military personnel killed in Hmeymim airbase shelling on December 31
- 04.01.2018Iran officers killed by 'anti-revolutionaries': Report
- 04.01.2018European linked to Iran protests arrested
- 04.01.2018Yemen's Houthis release ex-president Saleh’s spokesman
- 04.01.2018Israeli death penalty advocates win preliminary vote in parliament
- 03.01.2018Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps: Riot of year failed
- 03.01.2018SEPAH: Those creating trouble in Iran to face strict punishment
- 03.01.2018Processions held against riots in different cities of Iran
- 03.01.2018Turkish president stresses on peace, stability in Iran
- 03.01.2018North Korea to reopen border hotline with South
- 03.01.20187 FETO suspects held in northwestern Turkey
- 09.01.2018Turkey summons Russian, Iranian envoys over Syria Safe Zone violation - UPDATED
- 09.01.2018Bomb hits police vehicle in Pakistan's Balochistan, 7 killed
- 10.01.2018UN Security Council to discuss humanitarian situation in Syria’s Raqqa at Russia’s request
- 09.01.2018Seoul-Pyongyang talks on participation of North Korea in Olympic Games kick off
- 08.01.2018Husseinali Amiri: "Development of relations with Azerbaijan is Iran's strategic policy"
- 08.01.20187 Houthi rebels killed in Yemen’s Taiz