German parliamentarian: The release of the occupied Azerbaijani territories is the only condition
The letter sent in response to the TEAS’ questionnaire about the conflict says that Bundestag supports implementation of the resolutions on Nagorno Karabakh passed by the UN, European Commission and OSCE with the participation of all sides.
“We support all efforts towards peaceful solution to the conflict in the region. We defend peace and stability in the South Caucasus. The release of the occupied Azerbaijani territories is the only condition to solve the conflict peacefully. We regard as illegal the displacement of ethnic groups and plunder of the occupied territories. The future can be established through the avoidance of violence and protection of civilians. We accept the relevant commitments of international community in accordance with the proposals made by the OSCE Minsk Group.
In terms of the German-Azerbaijani relations, I can see a great potential for the development of modern relations between the two countries. Our plants being leader in technology can support the future development of Azerbaijani economy. It includes the cooperation in energy sector, as well as in healthcare. In my turn, I hold talks with the chiefs of many German plants and encourage them to undertake many commitments in Azerbaijan. Cooperating with the active Azerbaijani delegation and organizations, we will gain a lot of achievements towards the progressive development of Azerbaijan.
Related news releases
- 12.11.2012PACE Sub-Committee to discuss report on “New parliamentary effort to create a stability pact in the South-Caucasus”
- 12.11.2012OIC Secretary General sends letter of gratitude to Azerbaijan’s Foreign Minister
- 17.11.2012Azerbaijan marks National Revival Day today
- 21.02.2013Russia Probes Possible Adoption by Same-Sex US Couple
- 11.06.2015The London action: another step, revealing Western political technologists
- 13.11.2012Elman Abdullayev: One can not regard lack of Armenian authorities’ political will to withdraw troops from the occupied Azerbaijani territories as readiness for compromise
- 12.11.2012Australia replies to Azerbaijan’s note of protest
- 12.11.2012First vice-speaker of Azerbaijani parliament: Armenia is going for adventure regarding Khankendi airport