Islam Shahwan, a Hamas Interior Ministry spokesman, said the campaign promised amnesty for collaborators who surrender willingly.
In its second part, the campaign involves public programs to raise awareness against aiding Israel with information, he said.
In 2007, Hamas took over Gaza after routing security forces loyal to President Mahmoud Abbas of the rival Fatah movement. Since then, Hamas prides itself on "cleaning" the coastal enclave from Israel's eyes.
But in subsequent waves of cross-border fighting with Israel, Israeli airplanes identified and hit several Hamas targets, including senior military and political leaders who used to move in disguise and secretly, such as Interior Minister Said Siam and Hamas' military chief Ahmed al-Jaabari.
Hamas blames the collaborators for helping Israel allocating its bank of targets. During the eight-day clash between Hamas and Israel in November 2012, which was sparked after the killing of al- Jaabari, Hamas executed seven collaborators in the streets, some of them summarily, in addition to 14 others who were executed after complete trials over the past three years.
The new campaign against spying is the second of its kind that Hamas launches. Shahwan said that in 2010, about 30 collaborators handed themselves over to his ministry.
- 20/12/2014 Pakistan forces kill 7 militants in northwest
- 20/12/2014 6 killed, 22 wounded in Baghdad attacks
- 20/12/2014 Five killed in central China house explosion
- 20/12/2014 UN asks Israel to pay Lebanon $850 M for oil spill
- 20/12/2014 Israel bombs Gaza militant base after rocket hits southern Israel
- 20/12/2014 Pakistan hangs 2 militants involved in attack on army headquarters
- 20/12/2014 Fifteen U.S.-led air strikes target Islamic State militants: task force
- 19/12/2014 Iran honors nuclear deal with powers, IAEA report shows
- 19/12/2014 Volcano erupts in eastern Indonesia
- 19/12/2014 US general says 3-year minimum needed for anti-ISIL fight
- 18/12/2014 Suicide car bomb kills 18 in Yemen's western port city
- 18/12/2014 Iran backs Russia's Syria talks initiative
- 18/12/2014 Iran, Turkey cooperation on challenges "a must": Rouhani
- 18/12/2014 Iran calls nuclear talks 'very useful'; next meeting in January
- 18/12/2014 Political directors of group of six nations and Iran end meeting in Geneva
- 17/12/2014 Iraq seeks one-year deferral on Gulf War reparations
- 17/12/2014 EU says Hamas shoud be kept on terrorist list
- 17/12/2014 16 Syrian soldiers killed in clashes with al-Qaida affiliates in Aleppo
- 17/12/2014 ISIL executes 150 Iraqi women for not marrying militants
- 17/12/2014 Two car bombings kill 40 in central Yemen
- 17/12/2014 The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Pakistan strongly condemns terror attack on a school at Peshawar
- 16/12/2014 Turkey: Day of mourning for Pakistan school massacre
- 16/12/2014 Iraqi forces kill 13 ISIL militants in central Iraq
- 16/12/2014 141 including 132 students killed in Pakistan's Peshawar school attack - UPDATED
- 16/12/2014 130 killed in Taliban attack on Pakistan military-run school - UPDATED
- 16/12/2014 4000 chickens culled after bird flu confirmed in Japan
- 16/12/2014 UN: Syria conflict toll is nearly 200,000
- 16/12/2014 Saudi cuts off hand of convicted Yemeni thief
- 16/12/2014 Iran's Rouhani says will try to clinch nuclear deal as talks with U.S. resume
- 16/12/2014 Qaeda takes two Syrian bases in major blow to regime
- 16/12/2014 Top separatist Junaidi shot dead in south Yemen
- 15/12/2014 Netanyahu years continue surge in settlements
- 15/12/2014 Palestinian U.N. statehood bid at heart of Kerry-Netanyahu talks
- 15/12/2014 Police storm Sydney cafe, two dead, siege over
- 15/12/2014 Unknown man takes hostage dozens of people in Sydney cafe
- 14/12/2014 Four trapped in NW China coal mine fire
- 14/12/2014 Al-Qaida senior leader killed in Libya
- 13/12/2014 Three kids killed in north China kindergarten collapse
- 13/12/2014 Japan opposition urges high turnout in elections
- 13/12/2014 19 killed in Indonesia's landslides