Islam Shahwan, a Hamas Interior Ministry spokesman, said the campaign promised amnesty for collaborators who surrender willingly.
In its second part, the campaign involves public programs to raise awareness against aiding Israel with information, he said.
In 2007, Hamas took over Gaza after routing security forces loyal to President Mahmoud Abbas of the rival Fatah movement. Since then, Hamas prides itself on "cleaning" the coastal enclave from Israel's eyes.
But in subsequent waves of cross-border fighting with Israel, Israeli airplanes identified and hit several Hamas targets, including senior military and political leaders who used to move in disguise and secretly, such as Interior Minister Said Siam and Hamas' military chief Ahmed al-Jaabari.
Hamas blames the collaborators for helping Israel allocating its bank of targets. During the eight-day clash between Hamas and Israel in November 2012, which was sparked after the killing of al- Jaabari, Hamas executed seven collaborators in the streets, some of them summarily, in addition to 14 others who were executed after complete trials over the past three years.
The new campaign against spying is the second of its kind that Hamas launches. Shahwan said that in 2010, about 30 collaborators handed themselves over to his ministry.
- 07/07/2015 Islamic State militants killed in U.S.-led air strikes, fighting with Kurds: monitor
- 07/07/2015 Israeli officer who killed teen was in 'mortal' danger: army
- 06/07/2015 Yemen government raises prospect of truce, air strikes kill over 40
- 06/07/2015 7 IS suicide car bombers hit Iraqi forces in western Iraq
- 05/07/2015 Car bombs kill 11 in Baghdad at end of Ramadan fast
- 05/07/2015 9 dead in east China factory collapse
- 05/07/2015 Hamas warns PNA over detaining its West Bank members
- 05/07/2015 Abbas assigns Erekat as acting secretary general of PLO executive committee
- 05/07/2015 Despite progress in Iran nuclear talks, dispute over U.N. sanctions persists
- 04/07/2015 At least 25 Syrian al Qaeda members dead in mosque blast in Syria's Idlib: monitor
- 04/07/2015 At least 11,189 people killed in six months: Syrian NGO
- 04/07/2015 Protesters gather in Thailand to demand students release
- 03/07/2015 Two rockets fired from Egypt land in southern Israel
- 03/07/2015 Saudi-led air strikes on Yemen cities kill 16: Houthis
- 03/07/2015 6.5 magnitude quake hits China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
- 03/07/2015 Clashes, air strikes against IS militants kill 72 in Iraq
- 03/07/2015 Saudi policeman killed in crossfire amid raids on IS members
- 03/07/2015 12 killed as 4 compartments of train fall into canal in Pakistan
- 02/07/2015 Eight dead in new Saudi-led strikes on Yemen's Sanaa: agency
- 02/07/2015 Iraqi forces say most of Baiji town recaptured from Islamic State
- 02/07/2015 36 dead, 19 missing as ferry capsizes in Philippines
- 02/07/2015 21 killed in road accident in India
- 02/07/2015 5.8-magnitude quake hits 92km SE of Kirakira, Solomon Islands
- 01/07/2015 IAEA chief to discuss nuclear issues with Iranian officials in Tehran
- 01/07/2015 141 bodies recovered from Indonesia plane crash
- 01/07/2015 Inmates riot against smoking ban breaks out at maximum prison of Melbourne
- 01/07/2015 Iraqi forces nearly recapture oil refinery town in Salahudin
- 30/06/2015 Iran, powers give themselves to July 7 to strike deal
- 30/06/2015 At least 113 people killed in Indonesian military plane crash
- 30/06/2015 Indonesian military plane crashes into hotel, killing at least 30
- 30/06/2015 Fereydoun, Salehi to join Iranian negotiators
- 29/06/2015 U.S. says absurd to suggest that it will cave in Iran talks
- 28/06/2015 More than 430 people injured in Taiwan water park explosion - UPDATED
- 28/06/2015 Lebanon foils IS bomb plot one day after triple terror hits backed by same group
- 28/06/2015 Ansarullah fighters target Saudi military bases in Jizan
- 27/06/2015 Gunmen attack western Mali town: army spokesman
- 27/06/2015 228 injured in Taiwan park fire
- 27/06/2015 Explosion in Taiwan injures over 100
- 26/06/2015 Death toll in Kuwait's mosque attack rises to 25
- 26/06/2015 Iran, P5+1 may continue talks a few days beyond deadline: US