Islam Shahwan, a Hamas Interior Ministry spokesman, said the campaign promised amnesty for collaborators who surrender willingly.
In its second part, the campaign involves public programs to raise awareness against aiding Israel with information, he said.
In 2007, Hamas took over Gaza after routing security forces loyal to President Mahmoud Abbas of the rival Fatah movement. Since then, Hamas prides itself on "cleaning" the coastal enclave from Israel's eyes.
But in subsequent waves of cross-border fighting with Israel, Israeli airplanes identified and hit several Hamas targets, including senior military and political leaders who used to move in disguise and secretly, such as Interior Minister Said Siam and Hamas' military chief Ahmed al-Jaabari.
Hamas blames the collaborators for helping Israel allocating its bank of targets. During the eight-day clash between Hamas and Israel in November 2012, which was sparked after the killing of al- Jaabari, Hamas executed seven collaborators in the streets, some of them summarily, in addition to 14 others who were executed after complete trials over the past three years.
The new campaign against spying is the second of its kind that Hamas launches. Shahwan said that in 2010, about 30 collaborators handed themselves over to his ministry.
- 20/10/2014 Two Japanese ministers resign
- 19/10/2014 2 blasts kill 3, wound 8 in Afghanistan
- 19/10/2014 Mortar shells from Kobani battle land inside Turkey
- 19/10/2014 Palestinians deny Arab states' pressure on UN appeal
- 19/10/2014 Death toll from Nepal's avalanche reaches 43
- 18/10/2014 Erdogan visits Turkish troops in Afghanistan
- 18/10/2014 16 killed in fresh clashes between Houthis, militants in Yemen
- 18/10/2014 South China factory fire kills three, injures one
- 18/10/2014 Turkey condemns Baghdad bombing that killed Iraqi MP
- 18/10/2014 At least 26 killed in two bomb attacks in Baghdad
- 17/10/2014 2 German hostages freed in southern Philippines
- 17/10/2014 Lebanon's defense minister to come to Iran
- 17/10/2014 117 people rescued from snowstorm-hit area in Nepal
- 16/10/2014 Abbas rejects US request to delay end-occupation UNSC bid
- 16/10/2014 Iran tips hand about structure of secret services
- 16/10/2014 U.S. military advisors arrive in Iraq to train security forces
- 15/10/2014 Death toll rises in Nepal snowstorm
- 15/10/2014 US national killed, 2nd injured in Saudi Arabia
- 15/10/2014 U.S. and Turkey to discuss use of Turkish military base against ISIS
- 15/10/2014 Nuclear deal quite possible: Iran Majlis speaker
- 15/10/2014 Kobane refugees recount ordeal: Exclusive
- 15/10/2014 Saudi forces, Yemeni tribesmen clash in Yemen's Sa'ada province
- 15/10/2014 Iran will make utmost efforts to resolve nuclear issue: FM
- 14/10/2014 50 IS militants killed in air strikes, clashes in Iraq
- 14/10/2014 Mongolia will never host US military base - president
- 14/10/2014 8 killed in NW China traffic accident
- 14/10/2014 SW China furnace explosion kills 2
- 14/10/2014 Zarif Emphasizes: Enrichment to continue within int’l laws’ framework
- 14/10/2014 Cambodia to send peacekeepers to Central African Republic
- 14/10/2014 Iraqi FM says no request for foreign boots to fight ISIL
- 13/10/2014 Petition urges US to arm Kobani Kurds against ISIL
- 13/10/2014 EU to extend 382 mln euros in grants to Jordan
- 13/10/2014 South Korean President says Seoul ready for talks with Pyongyang
- 12/10/2014 China, SKorea meet over death of fisherman
- 11/10/2014 Drone strike kills four in North Waziristan
- 11/10/2014 Third car bomb in Baghdad on Saturday night kills 15
- 11/10/2014 Al-Qaeda claims deadly Sanaa bombing
- 11/10/2014 IS jihadists execute Iraqi journalist, 12 other people
- 11/10/2014 EU condemns terrorist attacks in Yemen
- 11/10/2014 Death toll reaches 32 in Turkey protest clashes