Islam Shahwan, a Hamas Interior Ministry spokesman, said the campaign promised amnesty for collaborators who surrender willingly.
In its second part, the campaign involves public programs to raise awareness against aiding Israel with information, he said.
In 2007, Hamas took over Gaza after routing security forces loyal to President Mahmoud Abbas of the rival Fatah movement. Since then, Hamas prides itself on "cleaning" the coastal enclave from Israel's eyes.
But in subsequent waves of cross-border fighting with Israel, Israeli airplanes identified and hit several Hamas targets, including senior military and political leaders who used to move in disguise and secretly, such as Interior Minister Said Siam and Hamas' military chief Ahmed al-Jaabari.
Hamas blames the collaborators for helping Israel allocating its bank of targets. During the eight-day clash between Hamas and Israel in November 2012, which was sparked after the killing of al- Jaabari, Hamas executed seven collaborators in the streets, some of them summarily, in addition to 14 others who were executed after complete trials over the past three years.
The new campaign against spying is the second of its kind that Hamas launches. Shahwan said that in 2010, about 30 collaborators handed themselves over to his ministry.
- 23/08/2014 Israeli strike on a central Gaza house kills 3: Medics
- 23/08/2014 Netanyahu warns Hamas of 'heavy price' after child killed
- 23/08/2014 Gaza militants kill 18 alleged spies for Israel
- 22/08/2014 32 killed in attacks in eastern Iraq
- 22/08/2014 Pakistan says militants from Afghan side kill soldier
- 22/08/2014 Over 180,000 killed in Syrian conflict
- 22/08/2014 UNICEF: Children's death toll rises to 469 in Gaza
- 22/08/2014 Yemenis to continue mass anti-government protests
- 22/08/2014 Saudi court sentences 18 more on terror charges
- 22/08/2014 Spokeswoman denies reports on Iran, US cooperation
- 22/08/2014 ISIS demanded $132 million in ransom from James Foley’s family, employer in series of ‘deadly serious’ emails
- 22/08/2014 4 Indian states hold by-elections
- 22/08/2014 2 killed in fresh Israeli airstrike on Gaza
- 22/08/2014 Islamic terrorists must be defeated: U.S. army official
- 22/08/2014 Palestinian Health Ministry: Israel using banned weapons in Gaza
- 21/08/2014 ISIL demanded $100 million ransom for Foley
- 21/08/2014 Turkey's president norminates new prime minister
- 21/08/2014 FM Davutoglu to succeed President-elect Erdogan as prime minister
- 21/08/2014 20 militants killed in attacks in Iraq
- 21/08/2014 Pakistani PM again rejects resignation calls, offers talks to opponents
- 21/08/2014 Iran announces conditions of joining global campaign against Islamic State
- 21/08/2014 Iraqis in besieged town appeal to army for help
- 21/08/2014 Militants attack major air base in eastern Syria
- 21/08/2014 IAEA report to show Iran meeting nuclear deal terms: diplomats
- 20/08/2014 Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief
- 20/08/2014 Death toll of Japan's flooding rises to 39
- 20/08/2014 Gunmen shot dead 3 policemen in south Yemen
- 20/08/2014 Passenger plane catches fire when landing in Indian capital
- 20/08/2014 Molotov cocktails thrown at Israeli bus in Jerusalem
- 20/08/2014 Ottoman-era mosques under Islamic State threat in Syria
- 20/08/2014 Iran: Tehran-Riyadh relations taking normal course
- 20/08/2014 Pakistani troops stand alert as opposition plans protests
- 19/08/2014 Two children wounded in Israeli strikes on Gaza
- 19/08/2014 Israeli military strikes Gaza in response to rocket fire
- 19/08/2014 Political advisors discuss shipbuilding
- 19/08/2014 Political tensions brewing in Pakistan as opposition plans new march
- 19/08/2014 Declared Syrian chemical weapon stockpile now completely destroyed
- 19/08/2014 Community Health says data stolen in cyber attack from China
- 19/08/2014 Netanyahu's threats 'valueless': Hamas
- 19/08/2014 1000s of Yemenis stage massive anti-government protest