Samad Seyidov: "Such provocations - traditional, usual tactics of Armenians"
“These provocations are traditional, usual tactics of Armenians”, – the chairman of the Azerbaijani parliamentary committee on international relations and interparliamentary relations Samad Seyidov told APA commenting on the situation at the front.
S. Seyidov noted that the aim of the Armenian government is to get some dividends both domestically and on the world stage by worsening the situation "Everyone knows what the situation in Armenia on the eve of elections. “State system” has failed. Sargsyan regime commits provocations on the front to divert attention from internal problems and rally the people around the government”.
The MP noted that recently the puppet "NKR" regime held a so-called “Referendum”: "Their attempt completely failed. As a result of the actions of the Azerbaijan, referendum was rejected, not recognized by the international community. Somehow to disguise the shame, they are trying to aggravate the situation on the front”.
S. Seyidov also tied the provocation of Armenians to the successful participation of Azerbaijani President at the Munich Security Conference: "Whether it is that conference, or in the international media statements, the President of Azerbaijan is constantly fully exposes the military junta, who headed Armenia. Today the whole world is fully informed by Armenia's aggressive policy”.
“Ongoing information provocation, blackmail, false reports that allegedly Azerbaijani army went on the offensive – another provocation of Armenians. This is another attempt to enter the world community into error. The reason for that is the impotence of Armenia. Commits a provocation, and then try to create a buzz. It is the only hope for Armenia. I am sure that the international organizations are already aware of this policy of Armenia”.
Related news releases
- 29.03.2017OSCE MG: Respect for ceasefire is of utmost importance for further talks on Karabakh conflict
- 29.03.2017Iran’s stance on territorial integrity of Azerbaijan remains unchanged – Embassy
- 29.03.2017GATA head joins Armenia-Azerbaijan Peace Platform
- 29.03.2017Popov: Agreement reached to expand Kasprzyk’s office
- 29.03.2017Armenia launches military drills in occupied Azerbaijani lands
- 28.03.2017France is ready to host meeting between Azerbaijani and Armenian presidents on its territory
- 28.03.2017Lukashenko: Armenia, Azerbaijan should resolve Karabakh conflict without mediators
- 28.03.2017Azerbaijan expresses protest over Iranian musician’s concert in Nagorno-Karabakh
- 27.03.2017Azerbaijan appeals to OSCE MG member countries over Sargsyan’s statement
- 27.03.2017Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs to meet in Moscow
- 27.03.2017OSCE MG co-chairs, Armenian FM mull Karabakh settlement
- 27.03.2017Armenia begins excavations at mosque in occupied Shusha
- 27.03.2017Ukrainian scientist joins Armenia-Azerbaijan Peace Platform
- 26.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 118 times
- 23.03.2017Azerbaijan’s military leadership visits frontline
- 23.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 22.03.2017Armenian armed forces holding military exercises in occupied Azerbaijani lands
- 21.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 20.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 143 times
- 19.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 136 times
- 18.03.2017Armenia lost hopes and lives with depression – Azerbaijani president
- 18.03.2017Colombian Senate passes decision on 25th anniversary of Khojaly genocide
- 17.03.2017Ex-presidents express support for Armenia-Azerbaijan Peace Platform
- 17.03.2017Cultural worker from Ukraine joins Armenia-Azerbaijan Peace Platform
- 17.03.2017PM: April battles – a victorious page of Azerbaijan’s military history
- 17.03.2017Kwasniewski: No chance of progress in Karabakh talks without implementation of UN resolutions
- 17.03.2017Former Kyrgyz PM comments on country’s refusal to sign ECO declaration
- 16.03.2017Moscow says nothing hidden in Karabakh talks
- 16.03.2017Russian political analyst joins Armenia-Azerbaijan Peace Platform
- 16.03.2017Ilham Aliyev: Change in status quo means liberation of occupied Azerbaijan lands
- 15.03.2017PACE members meet with IDPs
- 15.03.2017Putin: Russia continues to assist in resolving Karabakh conflict
- 15.03.2017French president urges progress towards Karabakh conflict settlement
- 15.03.2017Georgian professor joins Armenia-Azerbaijan Peace Platform
- 15.03.2017Books by Lithuanian authors on Armenian aggression presented in Baku
- 15.03.2017Khalaf Khalafov: Armenia encourages relocation of Syrian and Lebanese Armenians to occupied Azerbaijani territories
- 15.03.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity cannot be negotiated
- 15.03.2017French President: “The existing status quo in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is unacceptable”
- 15.03.2017Azerbaijani President: “For the first stage, negotiations should be resumed as soon as possible”
- 14.03.2017Int’l conference on Karabakh conflict underway in Baku
- 25.02.2017Vice-Speaker of the Azerbaijani Parliament: "Military provocations became key tool for Armenia"
- 25.02.2017MP: “An adequate response given to the enemy this time”
- 26.02.2017Azerbaijan commemorates 25th anniversary of Khojaly Genocide
- 25.02.2017Tension on frontline is continuation of Armenia’s political provocation such as “referendum” – FM
- 25.02.2017Book titled “Eight days in Armenian prison” by Khojaly genocide witness presented in Istanbul
- 25.02.2017Armenian history will always carry stigma of genocide – top official