Samad Seyidov: "Such provocations - traditional, usual tactics of Armenians"
“These provocations are traditional, usual tactics of Armenians”, – the chairman of the Azerbaijani parliamentary committee on international relations and interparliamentary relations Samad Seyidov told APA commenting on the situation at the front.
S. Seyidov noted that the aim of the Armenian government is to get some dividends both domestically and on the world stage by worsening the situation "Everyone knows what the situation in Armenia on the eve of elections. “State system” has failed. Sargsyan regime commits provocations on the front to divert attention from internal problems and rally the people around the government”.
The MP noted that recently the puppet "NKR" regime held a so-called “Referendum”: "Their attempt completely failed. As a result of the actions of the Azerbaijan, referendum was rejected, not recognized by the international community. Somehow to disguise the shame, they are trying to aggravate the situation on the front”.
S. Seyidov also tied the provocation of Armenians to the successful participation of Azerbaijani President at the Munich Security Conference: "Whether it is that conference, or in the international media statements, the President of Azerbaijan is constantly fully exposes the military junta, who headed Armenia. Today the whole world is fully informed by Armenia's aggressive policy”.
“Ongoing information provocation, blackmail, false reports that allegedly Azerbaijani army went on the offensive – another provocation of Armenians. This is another attempt to enter the world community into error. The reason for that is the impotence of Armenia. Commits a provocation, and then try to create a buzz. It is the only hope for Armenia. I am sure that the international organizations are already aware of this policy of Armenia”.
Related news releases
- 19.11.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 135 times
- 18.11.2017EU Special Representative for South Caucasus to visit Baku
- 18.11.2017Armenia 123 times breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan in 24 hours
- 17.11.2017Erdogan: "We discussed Nagorno-Karabakh conflict with Putin"
- 16.11.2017Armenia continues military exercises in occupied Azerbaijani lands
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani FM: Following Vienna talks, we’ll offer the presidents to meet - INTERVIEW
- 16.11.2017Ambassador Cekuta reacts to reports on alleged U.S. decision to withdraw from OSCE MG chairmanship
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs agree to meet in Vienna next month
- 16.11.2017Baku agrees with proposal to hold meeting of Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs in Vienna - UPDATED
- 16.11.2017Moscow reacts to Matthew Bryza’s statement on possible change in Minsk Group format
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijanis stage rally outside Armenian embassy in Tbilisi, demand release of hostages Dilgam Asgarov and Shahbaz Guliyev
- 15.11.2017FM Mammadyarov: Azerbaijan wants concrete results in Karabakh talks
- 15.11.2017Mehriban Aliyeva: UN resolutions on Nagorno-Karabakh must be implemented
- 14.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan will restore its territorial integrity at any cost
- 14.11.2017Armenian FM meets with OSCE MG co-chairs in Moscow
- 14.11.2017Lavrov: Efforts towards Karabakh conflict settlement to be discussed in Baku and Yerevan
- 14.11.2017Russian FM Lavrov to visit Azerbaijan and Armenia – report
- 13.11.2017Meeting of OSCE MG co-chairs, PACE co-rapporteurs on Karabakh conflict postponed
- 13.11.2017OSCE MG co-chairs to meet with Armenian FM in Moscow
- 13.11.2017Nearly 4,600 IDP families in Azerbaijan currently live in homes in disrepair – MP
- 12.11.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 122 times
- 11.11.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 10.11.2017U.S. diplomat says status quo in respect of Karabakh conflict ‘unacceptable’
- 10.11.2017OSCE Permanent Council holds meeting on Karabakh conflict
- 10.11.2017Azerbaijan expects OSCE MG to take practical steps to intensify peace negotiations over Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- 09.11.2017Contacts in various formats on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict are no exception – Russian Foreign Ministry
- 08.11.2017Armenians attempt to interrupt Karabakh discussions during NATO PA seminar
- 08.11.2017Moscow: OSCE MG co-chairs plan to organize meeting of Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs by year-end
- 07.11.2017FM Mammadyarov: To change status quo, occupation of Azerbaijani lands must end
- 07.11.2017Armenia launches military drills in occupied Azerbaijani lands
- 07.11.2017Ambassador Cekuta discusses Karabakh conflict with U.S. co-chair of OSCE MG
- 07.11.2017Geneva meeting of Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents is ‘a positive step’, says U.S. envoy
- 06.11.2017Dennis Sammut: Potential war in Karabakh won’t be like before
- 06.11.2017Turkey's municipal heads visit Jojug Marjanli
- 05.11.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 125 times
- 04.11.2017Anti-tank grenade blows up killing one and wounding two in Armenian military unit in Nagorno Narakabh
- 03.11.2017Women of Khojaly sends letter to CNN host Bourdain over his illegal visit to Karabakh
- 03.11.2017OSCE chief says ‘important’ to work with Russia to settle conflicts
- 03.11.2017U.S. supports peaceful settlement of Karabakh conflict, says ambassador
- 03.11.2017Lavrov: OSCE’s potential should be used in Karabakh conflict settlement
- 25.02.2017Vice-Speaker of the Azerbaijani Parliament: "Military provocations became key tool for Armenia"
- 25.02.2017MP: “An adequate response given to the enemy this time”
- 26.02.2017Azerbaijan commemorates 25th anniversary of Khojaly Genocide
- 25.02.2017Tension on frontline is continuation of Armenia’s political provocation such as “referendum” – FM
- 25.02.2017Book titled “Eight days in Armenian prison” by Khojaly genocide witness presented in Istanbul
- 25.02.2017Armenian history will always carry stigma of genocide – top official