International community still in unjust position on Azerbaijanis taken hostage in Kalbajar - Ali Huseynli
According to him, two vital issues can be resolved by accentuating the rights of our citizens through international community.
“One matter we’re accentuating for international community is that how come international organizations and human rights organizations protect the rights of the Armenian special service members in Azerbaijan and do not react to the Azerbaijanis being held hostage in Kalbajar, which is our native land?! Two Azerbaijanis were illegally detained and arrested in their own territory, but international community is still silent. The OSCE Minsk Group and other international organizations must pay attention to this matter. We must achieve it. The second issue is that a lawyer might possibly protect the rights of our citizens with their mediation,” he said.
Huseynli said the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic is an unrecognized regime, thus can’t have court.
“How could an Azerbaijani MP participate in a trial held there while a court decision is only made on behalf of the state? That means the suggested idea is absurd and populist. What concerns us the most is that international community does see it and is not concerned about it. Such an approach is quite unjust. People get arrested illegally, put on trial, but international community gives no reaction to it,” he added.
�ннb����H���али, над ними устроен суд, а международная общественность никак не реагирует на это».
Related news releases
- 20.06.2018Nagorno-Karabakh conflict requires early political settlement - EU
- 18.06.2018Azerbaijani MFA: Manvel Grigoryan participated in Khojaly genocide and other war crimes
- 17.06.2018News about the alleged flights of "fighter aircraft" of Armenia over Khankendi – the next information adventurism of the enemy
- 17.06.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 83 times
- 15.06.2018Zakharova: Creating favorable atmosphere key to resolving Karabakh conflict
- 15.06.2018Kremlin: Too early to talk about further Aliyev-Pashinyan meetings
- 15.06.2018Separatist Nagorno-Karabakh regime's ex-minister of defense released
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs to meet in near future: OSCE MG co-chairs
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani official calls Armenian president’s visit to Nagorno-Karabakh illegal
- 13.06.2018Hikmet Hajiyev: "The visit of the Armenian president to the Kalbajar region is a provocation"
- 13.06.2018OSCE MG co-chairs meet Armenian PM
- 13.06.2018Armenian president visits occupied Azerbaijani territories
- 13.06.2018OSCE MG co-chairs arrive in Armenia
- 12.06.2018MFA: Azerbaijan to keep increasing its defense capability as long as Armenia continues occupation policy
- 11.06.2018Hikmet Hajiyev: "The statements of the Armenian FM confirm that Armenia is a party to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict"
- 10.06.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 144 times
- 09.06.2018MEP: I and my group will never pay illegal visit to Nagorno Karabakh
- 09.06.2018MP: Liberation of occupied lands in Nakhchivan is triumph of Azerbaijani president’s policy
- 09.06.2018Ilham Aliyev: I hope ACRE will adequately assess fact of occupation of Azerbaijani lands
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani Army liberated over 11 thousand hectares of land in Nakhchivan
- 08.06.2018OSCE representatives visit Tartar district executive authority
- 07.06.2018Russian FM responds to Armenian PM’s idea that Nagorno-Karabakh should join negotiations as a party
- 07.06.2018Russia says will continue to help sides find solution to Karabakh conflict
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry responds to Armenian PM’s statement
- 07.06.2018Popov: OSCE MG co-chairs’ planned visit to Armenia aims to hold talks with new gov’t
- 07.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev: "I hope that the new leadership of Armenia will not repeat the mistakes of the previous government"
- 06.06.2018Australian Senate expresses support for Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 05.06.2018OSCE MG co-chairs to visit Armenia on June 13
- 03.06.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 82 times
- 01.06.2018Russian Foreign Ministry considers Pashinyan’s statement on settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict unconstructive
- 01.06.2018Oettinger: Karabakh conflict settlement ‘impossible’ without Russia
- 31.05.2018Ilham Aliyev and Nikol Pashinyan can meet in coming weeks – Armenian FM
- 31.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Destruction of Azerbaijan’s historical, religious monuments by Armenia is unprecedented vandalism
- 30.05.2018Nagorno-Karabakh conflict to be discussed at OSCE PA session
- 29.05.2018Baku: Armenian soldiers' shooting at Azerbaijani civilians shows inadmissibility of status quo
- 29.05.2018Agricultural machinery in Azerbaijan’s Fuzuli hit by multiple bullets during Armenian shelling
- 28.05.2018President: Only way for Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement is restoration of Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 28.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani army among world's 50 strongest armies
- 27.05.2018Azerbaijani, French FMs discuss Karabakh conflict settlement
- 27.05.2018French FM: France helping to find a peaceful resolution of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- 03.11.2014Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry comments on issue of peoples’ right to self-determination
- 04.11.2014Azerbaijani civil society representatives condemn Eldar Namazov’s signing statement with David Shahnazaryan
- 05.11.2014Azerbaijan ready to work on peace agreement - Elmar Mammadyarov
- 02.11.2014Azerbaijani Defense Minister: “This is possible only when Armenia puts an end to its aggressive policy”
- 01.11.2014Berlin hosts exhibition of renowned US photojournalist on Azerbaijani refugees - PHOTO
- 01.11.2014Too sad that Nagorno-Karabakh conflict remains unsettled – Georgian minister