Azerbaijan's territorial integrity must be restored: Bangladeshi ambassador
The territorial integrity of Azerbaijan must be restored, Bangladesh's non-resident ambassador to Azerbaijan M. Allama Siddiki told reporters in Baku Jan. 17, APA reported.
Bangladesh backs Azerbaijan’s position of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, the ambassador noted.
“We support the facts and figures recognized by the international community in relation to the conflict. We support a peaceful solution to the conflict,” he added.
Ambassador Siddiki stressed that Azerbaijan and Bangladesh are friendly countries supporting each other both within the UN and OIC.
The foreign ministries of Azerbaijan and Bangladesh will for the first time hold political consultations this year, the diplomat said, adding. “It will be difficult to bring the two nations together, if the governments won’t cooperate. We can learn a lot from each other, if small and medium-sized enterprises, financial institutions cooperate.
Related news releases
- 23.10.2017Novruz Mammadov: What do co-chairs think about Armenian president who promised and then took different step?!
- 23.10.2017Azerbaijani soldier killed during Armenian provocation laid to rest
- 22.10.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 21.10.2017Two Armenian soldiers die in Nagorno-Karabakh
- 21.10.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 20.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: Armenia, which destroys mosques, can never be a friend of Muslim states
- 19.10.2017Baku: 'Armenian leadership had better read UNSC resolutions on Karabakh'
- 19.10.2017Foreign Ministry: Issue of American showman’s visit to Nagorno-Karabakh under investigation
- 18.10.2017Armenians attempt provocation at int’l festival in Sochi
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijani State Commission informed of Shahbaz Guliyev’s relocation to Yerevan and return
- 17.10.2017OSCE Chairmanship welcomes fresh commitment by Presidents of Azerbaijan and Armenia
- 17.10.2017Novruz Mammadov: Sargsyan does not want to give up his habit of derailing talks
- 17.10.2017UN Secretary General welcomes summit between Presidents of Azerbaijan and Armenia
- 16.10.2017Sargsyan: We agreed to take measures to further reduce tension on front line
- 16.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs will hold working sessions with Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs in near future
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents hold one-on meeting in Geneva
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents meet in Geneva
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents to meet today
- 15.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 112 times
- 12.10.2017Meeting between the presidents of Azerbaijan and Armenia to be held in Geneva next week
- 12.10.2017OSCE monitors border area between Azerbaijan, Armenia
- 11.10.2017Armenian soldier killed in retaliation by Azerbaijani army
- 09.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: Armenia’s attempts to disrupt Karabakh talks failed - UPDATED
- 08.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 87 times
- 07.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs arrives in Baku
- 06.10.2017Book “Children – Innocent Victims of War” published in Azerbaijan
- 06.10.2017Ziyafat Asgarov: If separatism in Karabakh had been prevented earlier, there would not be Kurdish, Catalan crises
- 06.10.2017Organization of Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents’ meeting discussed in Yerevan
- 06.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs meet with Armenian FM
- 06.10.2017Georgian Parl’t: No real int’l mediation for Karabakh conflict settlement
- 06.10.2017EU supports efforts towards Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement
- 05.10.2017Armenians appeal to Russian Investigative Committee over historian Kuznetsov’s interviews to APA Information Agency
- 05.10.2017Armenian media distorts Czech Senate president’s remarks about Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan says Armenia’s actions contradict basic principles of Christianity
- 05.10.2017US co-chair of OSCE MG visits Nagorno Karabakh
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijani President: "The absence of pressure on the aggressor at the international level is one of the reasons for the unresolved conflict"
- 04.10.2017FM Mammadyarov: Karabakh conflict must be resolved only within Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 04.10.2017Moscow does not rule out discussion of Karabakh conflict at CIS FMs’ meeting in Sochi
- 04.10.2017Azerbaijani FM: Armenia failed to fulfill commitment on Karabakh settlement since accession to Council of Europe
- 04.10.2017Turkey urges citizens not to travel to occupied Azerbaijani lands
- 18.01.2017Kurz says Russia can play key role in resolving crises in OSCE area
- 18.01.2017Armenian soldier killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- 19.01.2017Bahar Muradova: Russia capable of influencing Karabakh conflict settlement
- 17.01.2017Azerbaijani FM: If Russia engages in Karabakh conflict settlement with all seriousness, Armenian troops’ withdrawal from occupied lands will be ensured
- 17.01.2017Madat Guliyev meets with ICRC Azerbaijan Delegation head in connection with return of soldier Chingiz Gurbanov's body
- 17.01.2017Armenian soldier wounded in Nagorno-Karabakh