Azerbaijani FM: France should prevent entry of Karabakh separatists into its territory
France, as a co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group, should prevent the entry of representatives of the illegal regime, created in Azerbaijani territories occupied by Armenia, into its territory, said Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov.
Mammadyarov made the statement at a meeting with Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne, Secretary of State at the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs of France, the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry told APA.
Mammadyarov is paying a working visit to France.
The sides exchanged views on the current state of negotiations aimed at resoling the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Mammadyarov gave detailed information on the process of negotiations over the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict, saying he will meet with OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs and his Armenian counterpart in Krakow, Poland on January 18.
Touching upon the facts of establishing illicit relations by some towns of France with the illegal regime established by Armenia in the occupied territories of Azerbaijan and entry of agents of puppet regime into the territory of France, Elmar Mammadyarov underlined the importance of taking necessary measures by central Government of France to prevent such ill actions.
Having reviewed the economical-trade relations between Azerbaijan and France, the sides highlighted the dynamic development of bilateral cooperation in energy, transport, subway, cosmic, industrial, agriculture, education, culture and other fields. It was also noted that more than 50 French companies operate in Azerbaija in various sectors.
Underlining the close cooperation between Azerbaijan and France in the field of education, the sides noted the Joint Azerbaijani-French University as a vivid example of of this cooperation.
Touching upon Azerbaijan-European Union relations, Mammadyarov said that negotiations on the strategic partnership document between Azerbaijan and EU are going on and the relations develop successfully.
At the end of the meeting in the presence of the ministers "Framework Agreement on Cooperation" and "Cooperation Agreement on Financing and Dissertation" were signed between Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences and Montpellier University. The agreements were signed by Akif Alizade, President of AMEA and Francois Henn vice-president on international relations of Montpellier University.
- 20.02.2018FM Mammadyarov: Dialogue must be established between Armenian and Azerbaijani communities of Nagorno-Karabakh
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani MFA comments on Armenian president’s congratulatory message to illegal regime in Nagorno-Karabakh
- 20.02.2018Erdogan: One of greatest atrocities in human history happened in Khojaly
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani defense minister: War may break out at any time
- 19.02.2018Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 18.02.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 122 times
- 17.02.2018Armenia continues breaking ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 17.02.2018Azerbaijan commemorates 26th anniversary of Garadaghli massacre
- 15.02.2018Moscow says hopes for Karabakh conflict settlement
- 15.02.2018Armenian saboteurs detained in Azerbaijan can be exchanged for Dilgam Asgarov and Shahbaz Guliyev – State Commission
- 14.02.2018MFA: Armenia must finally understand that occupation of Azerbaijani lands will never produce desired political outcome
- 14.02.2018Russian musician off Azerbaijan’s ‘black list’
- 14.02.2018US Intelligence: Tension over Karabakh could develop into large-scale conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan
- 12.02.2018ICRC visits Dilgam Asgarov and Shahbaz Guliyev
- 12.02.2018Bulgaria president: Karabakh conflict can be settled only through peaceful means
- 12.02.2018Azerbaijani FM: Attempts to change Nagorno-Karabakh’s demographics ‘gross violation’ of int’l humanitarian law
- 11.02.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 131 times
- 11.02.201826 years pass since occupation of Malibeyli, Gushchular villages of Azerbaijan’s Shusha
- 09.02.2018OSCE MG co-chairs meets Armenian president
- 09.02.2018FM Mammadyarov: Armenian troops’ presence in Azerbaijani territories remains major cause of non-settlement of Karabakh conflict
- 09.02.2018EU: Nagorno-Karabakh conflict a ‘very big challenge’
- 09.02.2018Mogherini: EU supports Azerbaijan’s sovereignty and territorial integrity
- 09.02.2018Baku: Nalbandian’s offensive attitude towards UNSC resolutions shows Armenia’s disrespect for UN Charter
- 09.02.2018Azerbaijani FM says there is ‘intensity, concrete and logical flow’ in Karabakh talks
- 09.02.2018FM Mammadyarov: Armenian troops’ withdrawal from Azerbaijani territories key to political settlement of Karabakh conflict
- 08.02.2018Armenia becomes a political, economic, energy and transportation dead-end – Azerbaijani president
- 08.02.2018Ilham Aliyev: Armenia to remain isolated until occupied Azerbaijani lands get liberated
- 08.02.2018Armenian scientist banned from participating in Italy int’l conference for conducting research in Karabakh
- 08.02.2018Armenian soldier killed in retaliation by Azerbaijani army
- 07.02.2018Intensive talks to continue after presidential elections in Azerbaijan, Armenia – MFA
- 07.02.2018U.S. says will continue efforts towards Karabakh conflict settlement
- 07.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives OSCE MG co-chairs
- 06.02.2018Andrzej Kasprzyk visits Tartar District Executive Authority
- 04.02.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 130 times
- 03.02.2018Anti-Azerbaijan provocation prevented during scientific seminar in Moscow
- 02.02.2018OSCE MG co-chairs to visit Nagorno-Karabakh
- 02.02.2018Foreign Ministry makes statement on scheduled visit of OSCE MG co-chairs to Azerbaijan
- 02.02.2018OSCE MG co-chairs to visit Armenia on Feb. 7
- 01.02.2018Azerbaijan specifies conditions for increasing number of OSCE observers on contact line of troops
- 01.02.2018Russian FM talks about increasing number of OSCE observers in Karabakh conflict zone
- 17.01.2018ICG reveals some issues to be discussed at upcoming meeting of Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan welcomes UN chief’s call for revitalizing mediation initiatives for Karabakh conflict
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs to meet in Krakow today
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs to meet in Krakow
- 15.01.2018MFA: Azerbaijan welcomes the statement of Sergey Lavrov on step by step resolution of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- 15.01.2018Moscow says step by step approach needed for Karabakh settlement