Armenians resort to provocation regarding premiere of play “Red Angel in Khojaly” on Khojaly tragedy in Milan
Milan. Sabuhi Mammadli – APA. The Armenian diaspora has committed provocation regarding the exhibition on the occasion of the 23rd anniversary of the Khojaly genocide and play “Red Angel in Khojaly” on Khojaly tragedy premiered in Milan.
APA’s correspondent reports from Milan that the provocation attempted by Armenians prior to the premiere of the play, failed. They couldn’t impede the exhibition and performance of the play.
Following the performance, Armenians gave out provocative leaflets in the central square of Milan and crowded areas.
Armenians, accusing Azerbaijan of falsification of history, falsified historical facts about the Khojaly genocide and Nagorno-Karabakh in these leaflets. They even claimed that hostages who spoke in book “The Scream in Hell” and characters in play “Red Angel in Khojaly” are also “fake”.
Play “Red Angel in Khojaly” devoted to the 23rd anniversary of Khojaly genocide and prepared on the episodes of “Prisoners-of-war camp” project by Lent.az, operating under APA Holding, with the support of the Council on State Support to Non-Governmental Organizations under the auspices of the President of Azerbaijan was premiered in Milan. The author of “Prisoners-of-war camp” project is Vusala Mammadova and its editor is Gabil Abbasoghlu.
Related news releases
- 18.06.2018Azerbaijani MFA: Manvel Grigoryan participated in Khojaly genocide and other war crimes
- 17.06.2018News about the alleged flights of "fighter aircraft" of Armenia over Khankendi – the next information adventurism of the enemy
- 17.06.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 83 times
- 15.06.2018Zakharova: Creating favorable atmosphere key to resolving Karabakh conflict
- 15.06.2018Kremlin: Too early to talk about further Aliyev-Pashinyan meetings
- 15.06.2018Separatist Nagorno-Karabakh regime's ex-minister of defense released
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs to meet in near future: OSCE MG co-chairs
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani official calls Armenian president’s visit to Nagorno-Karabakh illegal
- 13.06.2018Hikmet Hajiyev: "The visit of the Armenian president to the Kalbajar region is a provocation"
- 13.06.2018OSCE MG co-chairs meet Armenian PM
- 13.06.2018Armenian president visits occupied Azerbaijani territories
- 13.06.2018OSCE MG co-chairs arrive in Armenia
- 12.06.2018MFA: Azerbaijan to keep increasing its defense capability as long as Armenia continues occupation policy
- 11.06.2018Hikmet Hajiyev: "The statements of the Armenian FM confirm that Armenia is a party to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict"
- 10.06.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 144 times
- 09.06.2018MEP: I and my group will never pay illegal visit to Nagorno Karabakh
- 09.06.2018MP: Liberation of occupied lands in Nakhchivan is triumph of Azerbaijani president’s policy
- 09.06.2018Ilham Aliyev: I hope ACRE will adequately assess fact of occupation of Azerbaijani lands
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani Army liberated over 11 thousand hectares of land in Nakhchivan
- 08.06.2018OSCE representatives visit Tartar district executive authority
- 07.06.2018Russian FM responds to Armenian PM’s idea that Nagorno-Karabakh should join negotiations as a party
- 07.06.2018Russia says will continue to help sides find solution to Karabakh conflict
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry responds to Armenian PM’s statement
- 07.06.2018Popov: OSCE MG co-chairs’ planned visit to Armenia aims to hold talks with new gov’t
- 07.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev: "I hope that the new leadership of Armenia will not repeat the mistakes of the previous government"
- 06.06.2018Australian Senate expresses support for Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 05.06.2018OSCE MG co-chairs to visit Armenia on June 13
- 03.06.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 82 times
- 01.06.2018Russian Foreign Ministry considers Pashinyan’s statement on settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict unconstructive
- 01.06.2018Oettinger: Karabakh conflict settlement ‘impossible’ without Russia
- 31.05.2018Ilham Aliyev and Nikol Pashinyan can meet in coming weeks – Armenian FM
- 31.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Destruction of Azerbaijan’s historical, religious monuments by Armenia is unprecedented vandalism
- 30.05.2018Nagorno-Karabakh conflict to be discussed at OSCE PA session
- 29.05.2018Baku: Armenian soldiers' shooting at Azerbaijani civilians shows inadmissibility of status quo
- 29.05.2018Agricultural machinery in Azerbaijan’s Fuzuli hit by multiple bullets during Armenian shelling
- 28.05.2018President: Only way for Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement is restoration of Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 28.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani army among world's 50 strongest armies
- 27.05.2018Azerbaijani, French FMs discuss Karabakh conflict settlement
- 27.05.2018French FM: France helping to find a peaceful resolution of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- 27.05.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 86 times
- 25.02.2015Turkish president expresses condolences to Azerbaijanis in connection with Khojaly genocide
- 26.02.201523 years pass since Armenians committed genocide in Khojaly town of Azerbaijan
- 26.02.2015Arizona becomes 16th U.S. State to recognize Khojaly Genocide - PHOTOSESSION
- 25.02.2015Azerbaijani FM: Co-chairs propose to create working group on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement
- 25.02.2015Turkish FM: "Turkey had a condition for the entry into force of Zurich protocols”
- 25.02.2015Play “Red Angel in Khojaly” on Khojaly tragedy premiered in Milan - PHOTOSESSION