Armenians appeal to Russian Investigative Committee over historian Kuznetsov’s interviews to APA Information Agency
Armenians have sent a complaint to the Russian Investigative Committee over the interviews given to Azerbaijan’s APA Information Agency by Russian historian-scientist Oleg Kuznetsov, who exposed the Armenian falsification.
Kuznetsov himself told an APA correspondent in Moscow that the complaint was filed by Ruben Kirakosyan, who acts as a lawyer in Moscow.
“In his complaint, Kirakosyan claims that I called for national and ethnic hatred in my latest interviews to APA Agency,” the historian said.
According to the historian, this complaint will also be considered by Andrei Berlyov, an investigator of the Western Administrative District of the General Investigation Administration of Russia’s Investigative Committee for Moscow.
“The Armenian lawyer filed the second complaint against me after seeing the futility of his first complaint against my monograph “The History of Transnational Armenian Terror in the Twentieth Century”,” Kuznetsov said.
Kuznetsov said he thinks the Investigative Committee will again decide not to open a criminal case against him in mid-November.
The historian rejected all Armenian claims, calling them ‘groundless’.
“In my opinion, Kirakosyan understands this very well. He is simply engaged in “laundering the money” allocated to him for this case by the Armenian lobby,” he said.
The historian went on to say that he will file a complaint against Armenians in the Investigative Committee in the coming days.
“I am waiting for the decision of the Investigative Committee on the second complaint after which I will begin active work. I will file a complaint against Armenian lawyer Kirakosyan because of the damage caused to my business reputation and for protection of my honor and dignity. The decision made on the first complaint showed that the Armenian claims against me are groundless. Now I’m waiting for a decision in connection with the second complaint, after which I will demand Kirakosyan be brought to justice,” Kuznetsov said.
APA Information Agency has published numerous interviews and articles on the exposure of Armenian falsification by Oleg Kuznetsov, a Russian historian and scientific research author.
Related news releases
- 22.10.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 21.10.2017Two Armenian soldiers die in Nagorno-Karabakh
- 21.10.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 20.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: Armenia, which destroys mosques, can never be a friend of Muslim states
- 19.10.2017Baku: 'Armenian leadership had better read UNSC resolutions on Karabakh'
- 19.10.2017Foreign Ministry: Issue of American showman’s visit to Nagorno-Karabakh under investigation
- 18.10.2017Armenians attempt provocation at int’l festival in Sochi
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijani State Commission informed of Shahbaz Guliyev’s relocation to Yerevan and return
- 17.10.2017OSCE Chairmanship welcomes fresh commitment by Presidents of Azerbaijan and Armenia
- 17.10.2017Novruz Mammadov: Sargsyan does not want to give up his habit of derailing talks
- 17.10.2017UN Secretary General welcomes summit between Presidents of Azerbaijan and Armenia
- 16.10.2017Sargsyan: We agreed to take measures to further reduce tension on front line
- 16.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs will hold working sessions with Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs in near future
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents hold one-on meeting in Geneva
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents meet in Geneva
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents to meet today
- 15.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 112 times
- 12.10.2017Meeting between the presidents of Azerbaijan and Armenia to be held in Geneva next week
- 12.10.2017OSCE monitors border area between Azerbaijan, Armenia
- 11.10.2017Armenian soldier killed in retaliation by Azerbaijani army
- 09.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: Armenia’s attempts to disrupt Karabakh talks failed - UPDATED
- 08.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 87 times
- 07.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs arrives in Baku
- 06.10.2017Book “Children – Innocent Victims of War” published in Azerbaijan
- 06.10.2017Ziyafat Asgarov: If separatism in Karabakh had been prevented earlier, there would not be Kurdish, Catalan crises
- 06.10.2017Organization of Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents’ meeting discussed in Yerevan
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijani President: "The absence of pressure on the aggressor at the international level is one of the reasons for the unresolved conflict"
- 04.10.2017FM Mammadyarov: Karabakh conflict must be resolved only within Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 04.10.2017Moscow does not rule out discussion of Karabakh conflict at CIS FMs’ meeting in Sochi
- 04.10.2017Azerbaijani FM: Armenia failed to fulfill commitment on Karabakh settlement since accession to Council of Europe
- 04.10.2017Turkey urges citizens not to travel to occupied Azerbaijani lands
- 03.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs to arrive in Baku on Oct. 7
- 03.10.2017Ukraine committed to supporting Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity – FM
- 02.10.2017“Catalonia referendum was one of events that were huge support to Azerbaijan in respect of Karabakh problem”
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijan commemorates 25th anniversary of Khojavand occupation by Armenia
- 02.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs to visit region this week
- 01.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 140 times
- 30.09.2017ICRC visits Dilgam Asgarov and Shahbaz Guliyev
- 30.09.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 30.09.2017Turkish Foreign Ministry: "The visit of Turkish citizens to Nagorno-Karabakh was not coordinated with state bodies"
- 06.10.2017EU supports efforts towards Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement
- 06.10.2017Georgian Parl’t: No real int’l mediation for Karabakh conflict settlement
- 06.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs meet with Armenian FM
- 05.10.2017Armenian media distorts Czech Senate president’s remarks about Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan says Armenia’s actions contradict basic principles of Christianity
- 05.10.2017US co-chair of OSCE MG visits Nagorno Karabakh