Armenians appeal to Russian Investigative Committee over historian Kuznetsov’s interviews to APA Information Agency
Armenians have sent a complaint to the Russian Investigative Committee over the interviews given to Azerbaijan’s APA Information Agency by Russian historian-scientist Oleg Kuznetsov, who exposed the Armenian falsification.
Kuznetsov himself told an APA correspondent in Moscow that the complaint was filed by Ruben Kirakosyan, who acts as a lawyer in Moscow.
“In his complaint, Kirakosyan claims that I called for national and ethnic hatred in my latest interviews to APA Agency,” the historian said.
According to the historian, this complaint will also be considered by Andrei Berlyov, an investigator of the Western Administrative District of the General Investigation Administration of Russia’s Investigative Committee for Moscow.
“The Armenian lawyer filed the second complaint against me after seeing the futility of his first complaint against my monograph “The History of Transnational Armenian Terror in the Twentieth Century”,” Kuznetsov said.
Kuznetsov said he thinks the Investigative Committee will again decide not to open a criminal case against him in mid-November.
The historian rejected all Armenian claims, calling them ‘groundless’.
“In my opinion, Kirakosyan understands this very well. He is simply engaged in “laundering the money” allocated to him for this case by the Armenian lobby,” he said.
The historian went on to say that he will file a complaint against Armenians in the Investigative Committee in the coming days.
“I am waiting for the decision of the Investigative Committee on the second complaint after which I will begin active work. I will file a complaint against Armenian lawyer Kirakosyan because of the damage caused to my business reputation and for protection of my honor and dignity. The decision made on the first complaint showed that the Armenian claims against me are groundless. Now I’m waiting for a decision in connection with the second complaint, after which I will demand Kirakosyan be brought to justice,” Kuznetsov said.
APA Information Agency has published numerous interviews and articles on the exposure of Armenian falsification by Oleg Kuznetsov, a Russian historian and scientific research author.
Related news releases
- 20.03.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 97 times
- 19.03.2018Ilham Aliyev: Large part of present-day Armenia is historical Azerbaijani land
- 18.03.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 117 times
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani PM: Armenia continues its non-constructive position, tries to protract Karabakh conflict
- 16.03.2018FM: Karabakh talks to be intensified after elections in Azerbaijan, Armenia
- 15.03.2018Ali Hasanov: Azerbaijanis must return to their ancestral lands, Armenians must live there together with them
- 15.03.2018World unwilling to resolve Karabakh problem: Turkey’s ex-FM
- 15.03.2018Turkey, Azerbaijan cooperate on regional issues, counterterrorism – PM
- 15.03.2018Former EU special rep: After me, there’s been no substantial change in Karabakh conflict settlement
- 15.03.2018Russian MFA comments on US visit of Karabakh separatists’ leader
- 15.03.2018Zakharova: "Artsakh Republic" has no representation in Moscow
- 15.03.2018UK supports OSCE Minsk Group efforts to resolve Karabakh conflict - envoy
- 15.03.2018Status quo in Karabakh conflict ‘unacceptable’ – Azerbaijani president
- 14.03.2018The next ceasefire monitoring exercise will be conducted on the Line of Contact of the armed forces of Azerbaijan and Armenia
- 14.03.2018UN, OSCE and all nations recognize Azerbaijan’s fair position on Nagorno-Karabakh issue – Turkish PM
- 14.03.2018Azerbaijan’s damage from Armenian occupation surpasses $818 billion
- 13.03.2018Romania committed to continuous development of partnership with Azerbaijan - MP
- 13.03.2018OSCE PA says there are shortcomings in protracted conflicts
- 12.03.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 11.03.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 106 times
- 10.03.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 08.03.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 110 times
- 08.03.2018Azerbaijani Permanent Mission to the OSCE clarifies allegations surfaced in the Armenian media
- 07.03.2018Russian presidential hopeful talks about possible solutions to Karabakh conflict
- 06.03.2018CSTO not to support Karabakh separatists in case of war
- 06.03.2018UNICEF says death of children in ceasefire violations ‘unacceptable’
- 06.03.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 05.03.2018FM Mammadyarov: Karabakh peace talks to be intensified after elections in Azerbaijan, Armenia
- 05.03.2018Spanish edition of Los Angeles Times: Armenia has committed genocide against Azerbaijani people in Khojaly
- 04.03.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 98 times
- 02.03.2018Moscow sees no need for separatist Karabakh regime’s involvement in negotiation process
- 02.03.2018Baku says Nalbandian tries to justify Armenia’s failed foreign policy for internal audience
- 01.03.2018Azerbaijani diplomat responds to Armenian FM’s statement in UN
- 01.03.2018Secretary General: "The UN supports the efforts of the OSCE Minsk Group on the peaceful settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict"
- 28.02.2018Armenia violated ceasefire with Azerbaijan over 3,400 times in February
- 27.02.2018Baku sees no alternative to peaceful settlement of Karabakh conflict – FM
- 27.02.2018Azerbaijani FM: Those responsible for Khojaly genocide still enjoy impunity
- 27.02.2018Requiem concert dedicated to Khojaly genocide held in Amsterdam
- 26.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev was interviewed by Rossiya-24 correspondent
- 26.02.2018Russian lawmaker urges world community to condemn Khojaly genocide
- 06.10.2017EU supports efforts towards Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement
- 06.10.2017Georgian Parl’t: No real int’l mediation for Karabakh conflict settlement
- 06.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs meet with Armenian FM
- 05.10.2017Armenian media distorts Czech Senate president’s remarks about Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan says Armenia’s actions contradict basic principles of Christianity
- 05.10.2017US co-chair of OSCE MG visits Nagorno Karabakh