Armenians appeal to Russian Investigative Committee over historian Kuznetsov’s interviews to APA Information Agency
Armenians have sent a complaint to the Russian Investigative Committee over the interviews given to Azerbaijan’s APA Information Agency by Russian historian-scientist Oleg Kuznetsov, who exposed the Armenian falsification.
Kuznetsov himself told an APA correspondent in Moscow that the complaint was filed by Ruben Kirakosyan, who acts as a lawyer in Moscow.
“In his complaint, Kirakosyan claims that I called for national and ethnic hatred in my latest interviews to APA Agency,” the historian said.
According to the historian, this complaint will also be considered by Andrei Berlyov, an investigator of the Western Administrative District of the General Investigation Administration of Russia’s Investigative Committee for Moscow.
“The Armenian lawyer filed the second complaint against me after seeing the futility of his first complaint against my monograph “The History of Transnational Armenian Terror in the Twentieth Century”,” Kuznetsov said.
Kuznetsov said he thinks the Investigative Committee will again decide not to open a criminal case against him in mid-November.
The historian rejected all Armenian claims, calling them ‘groundless’.
“In my opinion, Kirakosyan understands this very well. He is simply engaged in “laundering the money” allocated to him for this case by the Armenian lobby,” he said.
The historian went on to say that he will file a complaint against Armenians in the Investigative Committee in the coming days.
“I am waiting for the decision of the Investigative Committee on the second complaint after which I will begin active work. I will file a complaint against Armenian lawyer Kirakosyan because of the damage caused to my business reputation and for protection of my honor and dignity. The decision made on the first complaint showed that the Armenian claims against me are groundless. Now I’m waiting for a decision in connection with the second complaint, after which I will demand Kirakosyan be brought to justice,” Kuznetsov said.
APA Information Agency has published numerous interviews and articles on the exposure of Armenian falsification by Oleg Kuznetsov, a Russian historian and scientific research author.
Related news releases
- 14.12.2017Turkey: Armenia must be held accountable for crimes in Azerbaijan’s Khojaly
- 14.12.2017ICRC visits Dilgam Asgarov and Shahbaz Guliyev
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijani serviceman killed in Armenian ceasefire violation
- 13.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Armenia, which destroyed sacred mosques, cannot be a friend of Muslim countries
- 12.12.2017France ambassador to Armenia: Karabakh conflict not “frozen”
- 11.12.2017Lukashevich: 2017 best remembered for resumption of Karabakh peace talks
- 11.12.2017Foreign diplomats hail work done in Azerbaijan to improve IDPs’ living conditions – Hikmat Hajiyev
- 11.12.2017American researcher: Territorial integrity, sovereignty of states must be respected
- 11.12.2017France will continue to work towards Karabakh conflict settlement – envoy
- 11.12.2017Foreign diplomats in Azerbaijan, journalists, heads of int’l organizations visit Tartar district
- 10.12.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 115 times
- 09.12.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 08.12.2017Armenian army opens fire at village in Azerbaijan’s Aghdam
- 08.12.2017Lavrov: Work underway to increase number of OSCE observers for Karabakh conflict
- 08.12.2017Direct dialogue over Karabakh settlement doesn’t produce any visible progress, says Russian FM
- 08.12.2017Lavrov: December 7 statement affirms principles for Karabakh conflict settlement
- 07.12.2017Elmar Mammadyarov: “Certain forces in the region are not interested in changing status-quo”
- 07.12.2017Co-chair countries issue joint statement on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict - UPDATED
- 07.12.2017Baku supports dialogue between Armenian and Azerbaijani communities of Nagorno-Karabakh
- 07.12.2017Ukrainian FM calls for increased efforts to settle conflicts on territories of Azerbaijan, Georgia and Moldova
- 07.12.2017U.S. supports Minsk Group efforts to find solution to Karabakh conflict – Tillerson
- 07.12.2017OSCE PA President: Increasingly intense hostilities in Nagorno-Karabakh cause deep concern
- 07.12.2017Foreign Ministry: Next meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian Foreign Ministers in January
- 06.12.2017Azerbaijani FM meets OSCE MG Co-Chairs in Vienna
- 06.12.2017Armenian FM meets OSCE MG co-chairs in Vienna
- 06.12.2017European Court of Human Rights to deliver new judgment in case of Chiragov and others v. Armenia
- 06.12.2017Armenia conducts military exercises in occupied Azerbaijani lands
- 04.12.2017Azerbaijani parl’t deputy speaker highlights illicit drug trafficking in Nagorno-Karabakh at int’l conference in Moscow
- 03.12.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 126 times
- 01.12.2017Armenia violated ceasefire with Azerbaijan over 3,700 times in November
- 01.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Status quo in Karabakh conflict must be changed
- 30.11.2017ANAMA carries out cleaning in area selected for new irrigation canal in Jabrayil district
- 30.11.2017Historian Kuznetsov: Threat of ‘Armenian terrorism’ on the rise in Russia
- 30.11.2017Cavusoglu: Turkey continues efforts towards Karabakh conflict settlement
- 29.11.2017Turkish FM meets with OSCE MG co-chairs in Ankara
- 29.11.2017FM: Costa Rica supports peaceful settlement of Karabakh conflict
- 29.11.2017Armenia again launches military exercises in Azerbaijan’s occupied lands
- 28.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: EaP summit declaration reaffirms support for territorial integrity of member countries
- 28.11.2017Armenian historian: Karabakh – integral, unique part of Azerbaijan
- 28.11.2017Armenia hands over body of Azerbaijani soldier
- 06.10.2017EU supports efforts towards Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement
- 06.10.2017Georgian Parl’t: No real int’l mediation for Karabakh conflict settlement
- 06.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs meet with Armenian FM
- 05.10.2017Armenian media distorts Czech Senate president’s remarks about Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan says Armenia’s actions contradict basic principles of Christianity
- 05.10.2017US co-chair of OSCE MG visits Nagorno Karabakh