Armenians appeal to Russian Investigative Committee over historian Kuznetsov’s interviews to APA Information Agency
Armenians have sent a complaint to the Russian Investigative Committee over the interviews given to Azerbaijan’s APA Information Agency by Russian historian-scientist Oleg Kuznetsov, who exposed the Armenian falsification.
Kuznetsov himself told an APA correspondent in Moscow that the complaint was filed by Ruben Kirakosyan, who acts as a lawyer in Moscow.
“In his complaint, Kirakosyan claims that I called for national and ethnic hatred in my latest interviews to APA Agency,” the historian said.
According to the historian, this complaint will also be considered by Andrei Berlyov, an investigator of the Western Administrative District of the General Investigation Administration of Russia’s Investigative Committee for Moscow.
“The Armenian lawyer filed the second complaint against me after seeing the futility of his first complaint against my monograph “The History of Transnational Armenian Terror in the Twentieth Century”,” Kuznetsov said.
Kuznetsov said he thinks the Investigative Committee will again decide not to open a criminal case against him in mid-November.
The historian rejected all Armenian claims, calling them ‘groundless’.
“In my opinion, Kirakosyan understands this very well. He is simply engaged in “laundering the money” allocated to him for this case by the Armenian lobby,” he said.
The historian went on to say that he will file a complaint against Armenians in the Investigative Committee in the coming days.
“I am waiting for the decision of the Investigative Committee on the second complaint after which I will begin active work. I will file a complaint against Armenian lawyer Kirakosyan because of the damage caused to my business reputation and for protection of my honor and dignity. The decision made on the first complaint showed that the Armenian claims against me are groundless. Now I’m waiting for a decision in connection with the second complaint, after which I will demand Kirakosyan be brought to justice,” Kuznetsov said.
APA Information Agency has published numerous interviews and articles on the exposure of Armenian falsification by Oleg Kuznetsov, a Russian historian and scientific research author.
Related news releases
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijani defense minister meets with personal representative of OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
- 18.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: Italy will support Karabakh conflict settlement within OSCE chairmanship
- 18.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan confident Italy will play active role in resolution of Karabakh conflict
- 16.07.2018U.S. State Department in talks with Turkey to sell Patriot system
- 15.07.2018The provocation of the reconnaissance-sabotage group of Armenia was suppressed on the state border - PHOTO
- 15.07.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 87 times
- 14.07.2018Armenia continues breaking ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 13.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan has high hopes for France’s efforts in resolving Karabakh conflict
- 13.07.2018Nikol Pashinyan: No talk on meeting with Azerbaijani president at the moment
- 12.07.2018Hajiyev: Azerbaijan recommends that Armenian leadership finally come to senses, comprehend realities
- 12.07.2018Moscow: Azerbaijan, Armenia fail to decide on increasing number of int’l observers in conflict zone
- 12.07.2018OSCE MG co-chairs issue statement following meeting with Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs
- 12.07.2018Mogherini called for negotiations on Nagorno Karabakh without preconditions
- 12.07.2018Hikmat Hajiyev: “The meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian FMs lasted about 4 hours”
- 11.07.2018Azerbaijani and Armenian FMs meet it Brussels
- 11.07.2018Elmar Mammadyarov meets with OSCE MG co-chairs
- 11.07.2018ICRC meets with Dilgam Asgarov, Shahbaz Guliyev
- 11.07.2018UNSC has not adopted resolutions on organization of military tribunals despite Armenia’s war crimes – Baku
- 11.07.2018Baku: Pashinyan's son’s military service in Nagorno-Karabakh has became a political show
- 11.07.2018MFA: Azerbaijan to take all necessary measures to release Dilgam Asgarov and Shahbaz Guliyev
- 11.07.2018Azerbaijan says supports intensive, substantive talks on Karabakh conflict settlement
- 10.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Turkey always supports Azerbaijan in Karabakh problem
- 10.07.2018No incident during OSCE contact line monitoring
- 10.07.2018OSCE reps meet with deputy head of Aghdam district executive authority
- 10.07.2018Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 81 times
- 09.07.2018Talks on Karabakh conflict settlement must be continued in existing format: Azerbaijani MFA
- 09.07.2018Azerbaijani FM: If Armenia’s new gov’t follow Sargsyan regime’s path, they’ll meet the same fate
- 09.07.2018Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs to meet on July 11 - UPDATED
- 09.07.2018OSCE to monitor contact line of Azerbaijani, Armenian troops
- 08.07.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 89 times
- 07.07.2018Armenians set fire in Azerbaijan’s occupied lands again
- 07.07.2018Armenian FM: Meeting with Azerbaijan FM planned for near future
- 06.07.2018Patrushev: Russia supports phased and peaceful settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict
- 06.07.2018Igor Popov: Date of Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs’ meeting may be announced soon
- 06.07.2018Baku: Armenia’s attempts to artificially maintain status quo are fraught with serious complications
- 04.07.2018Azerbaijani MFA issues statement on anniversary of tragic Alkhanli events
- 04.07.2018Russian State Duma deputy responds to accusations against him
- 04.07.2018Russian lawmaker under attack after recognizing Karabakh as Azerbaijani territory
- 04.07.2018Baku reacts to reports of Armenia deploying internal troops in Nagorno-Karabakh
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani PM calls for release of Dilgam Asgarov and Shahbaz Guliyev
- 06.10.2017EU supports efforts towards Nagorno Karabakh conflict settlement
- 06.10.2017Georgian Parl’t: No real int’l mediation for Karabakh conflict settlement
- 06.10.2017OSCE MG co-chairs meet with Armenian FM
- 05.10.2017Armenian media distorts Czech Senate president’s remarks about Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan says Armenia’s actions contradict basic principles of Christianity
- 05.10.2017US co-chair of OSCE MG visits Nagorno Karabakh