Winners of “Emergency Situations Through The Eyes of Children” competition awarded
The Academy of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Emergency Situations hosted Thursday an exhibition and award ceremony of the winners of the 7th national children’s art competition “Emergency Situations Through The Eyes of Children”, held from September to December 2017.
Minister of Emergency Situations, Colonel-General Kamaladdin Heydarov, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport Intigam Babayev, Deputy Minister of Education Firudin Gurbanov, Chairman of the parliamentary Committee on Public Associations and Religious Organizations Siyavush Novruzov, media representatives and community members attended the ceremony, APA reports.
First, the participants of the event laid flowers at the monument to national leader Heydar Aliyev in the yard of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The aim of the competition was to teach the children the basics of safe life, single out and support talented children, educate the younger generation in patriotic spirits, and draw public attention to emergencies.
The competition with the participation of pupils from secondary schools of all cities and districts of the country competing for the 1st place in painting, poster, handicraft, fire and rescue techniques, soft toy nominations among schools and districts, as well as nationwide. 490 paintings, 241 posters, 202 handcrafts, 205 fire and rescue technique models and 111 soft toys were presented to the organization committee on the results of district and city competitions. The works submitted to the competition were assessed by the Organizing Committee and the winners were determined. Totally, 32 pupils took the first place, the second place was awarded to 39, and the third place was won by 37. Moreover, 30 were awarded encouraging diplomas.
Then the children who took the first three places in the competition were awarded honorary orders and valuable prizes. Also, all participants were given encouraging awards.
The prizes were presented by Minister of Emergency Situations, Colonel General Kamaladdin Heydarov, Deputy Education Minister Firudin Gurbanov and Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport Intigam Babayev.
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani President issues order on allocation of lump-sum financial aid to WW II veterans
- 20.04.2018F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix: Two hospitals will render medical services to participants, guests
- 20.04.2018Owners of 6 houses damaged in Baku landslide zone receive financial aid
- 20.04.2018Non-smoking area in Baku Metro expanded
- 20.04.2018Baku hosts conference on exposure of Armenian falsifications
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijani ombudsperson: Housing market prices are not suitable for low-income families
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan may prosecute those failing to pay unemployment insurance and compulsory social insurance
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijani ombudsperson: Legal regulation needed for use of social networks
- 19.04.2018Health Ministry: Anemia, kidney and heart diseases widespread among pregnant women in Azerbaijan
- 19.04.201837,618 abortion cases recorded in Azerbaijan in 2017
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan reveals number of maternal deaths registered in 1Q 2018
- 19.04.2018Early marriages reported not only among Azerbaijanis living in Georgia: UNFPA study
- 19.04.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov meets with IAEA chief
- 19.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs decree to improve social protection of families of servicemen killed in military ops
- 18.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani citizens’ living standards will increase in coming years
- 18.04.2018Dust from Arabian Peninsula to reach Azerbaijan
- 18.04.20184th OIC Conference of Youth and Sports Ministers kicks off in Baku
- 18.04.2018Belarus may deliver Polonaise multiple rocket launch systems to Azerbaijan: Russian paper
- 18.04.2018Traffic to be restricted in Baku for 2018 F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani SEC: Results of final exams may remain valid for two years
- 16.04.2018Amount of financial assistance for owners of damaged houses in Baku landslide zone determined
- 10.04.2018Strong geomagnetic storm expected in coming days
- 10.04.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 10.04.2018Azerbaijan’s Health Ministry announces average life expectancy
- 10.04.2018Azerbaijan, India discuss cooperation in education
- 09.04.2018AZN 3mln allocated to Youth Foundation
- 09.04.2018Azerbaijan declares March 27 as ‘Science Day’
- 07.04.2018Temperature to be 20 C in Baku tomorrow
- 07.04.2018Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources: Process of flooding intensified in Baku
- 06.04.2018Requirements concerning specially designated smoking areas specified in Azerbaijan
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan defining rules for organizing social workplaces
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan defining cases of involvement in forced labor
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan may create vacancy bank for unemployed
- 05.04.2018Number of Azerbaijani citizens imprisoned in Georgia revealed
- 04.04.2018Azerbaijan’s Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 04.04.2018Construction of houses in Bayil landslide zone prohibited, deputy PM says
- 04.04.2018Residents of six collapsed houses in Bayil landslide zone to receive compensation within 10 days
- 04.04.2018Azerbaijani gov’t plans to relocate 97 families from landslide zone in Baku
- 04.04.2018Deputy PM explains reason behind removal of flagpole in Baku Flag Square
- 04.04.2018Conference held in Baku over completion of EU-fund twinning project
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijani Emergency Situations Ministry holds board meeting on its 12th anniversary
- 14.12.2017State Program on Development of Inclusive Education for People with Disabilities approved
- 15.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Important steps being taken in Azerbaijan to attract youth to science
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan prohibits changing of specialty in master’s degree
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan developing concept of cadaveric organ transplantation
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan specifies conditions in which students will get academic vacation