Winners of “Emergency Situations Through The Eyes of Children” competition awarded
The Academy of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Emergency Situations hosted Thursday an exhibition and award ceremony of the winners of the 7th national children’s art competition “Emergency Situations Through The Eyes of Children”, held from September to December 2017.
Minister of Emergency Situations, Colonel-General Kamaladdin Heydarov, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport Intigam Babayev, Deputy Minister of Education Firudin Gurbanov, Chairman of the parliamentary Committee on Public Associations and Religious Organizations Siyavush Novruzov, media representatives and community members attended the ceremony, APA reports.
First, the participants of the event laid flowers at the monument to national leader Heydar Aliyev in the yard of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The aim of the competition was to teach the children the basics of safe life, single out and support talented children, educate the younger generation in patriotic spirits, and draw public attention to emergencies.
The competition with the participation of pupils from secondary schools of all cities and districts of the country competing for the 1st place in painting, poster, handicraft, fire and rescue techniques, soft toy nominations among schools and districts, as well as nationwide. 490 paintings, 241 posters, 202 handcrafts, 205 fire and rescue technique models and 111 soft toys were presented to the organization committee on the results of district and city competitions. The works submitted to the competition were assessed by the Organizing Committee and the winners were determined. Totally, 32 pupils took the first place, the second place was awarded to 39, and the third place was won by 37. Moreover, 30 were awarded encouraging diplomas.
Then the children who took the first three places in the competition were awarded honorary orders and valuable prizes. Also, all participants were given encouraging awards.
The prizes were presented by Minister of Emergency Situations, Colonel General Kamaladdin Heydarov, Deputy Education Minister Firudin Gurbanov and Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport Intigam Babayev.
- 20.07.2018WhatsApp to limit message forwarding
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 1.3M to State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance
- 19.07.2018Foreigners can get work visas in Azerbaijan through ASAN Visa – Migration Service
- 19.07.2018North-west wind to intensify in Baku in coming days
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners granted refugee status in Azerbaijan rises
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners visiting Azerbaijan increases
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan increases fines for pedestrians violating road crossing rules
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Code of Administrative Offenses
- 14.07.2018Minister: Serious violations in appointment of pensions reveal in Azerbaijan
- 14.07.2018Weather forecast for July 15
- 14.07.2018Amendments to Azerbaijan’s migration legislation come into force
- 13.07.2018Number of Azerbaijani population has been announced
- 13.07.2018Sudeif Imamverdiyev awarded Sharaf Order
- 13.07.2018BHOS students to work and do internship at Petkim in Turkey
- 12.07.2018Temperature to drop in Baku
- 12.07.2018Baku Higher Oil School and Ministry of Labor and Social Protection hold joint presentation at BHOS
- 11.07.2018BHOS achieves 100 percent MBA student enrollment
- 10.07.2018Meteorologists warn of hot weather in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Scottish newspaper publishes names of BHOS graduates
- 09.07.2018UNEC offers second specialization free for students gaining 700 points
- 07.07.2018Head of Sumgayit water canal department fined for sewage water pumped into Caspian Sea
- 06.07.2018Temperature to drop, north-west wind to intensify in Baku
- 05.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: Main goal to produce graduates that meet global labor market needs
- 04.07.2018Temperature to drop by 4-6 degrees in Azerbaijan from July 5
- 04.07.2018Hot weather to stay in Absheron peninsula
- 04.07.2018Lunar eclipse to take place in July – ANAS
- 03.07.2018Meteorologists warn hot weather will continue across Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani roads affected by series of landslides, new landslide-prone areas emerge in several districts
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani border guards intercept 7 trespassers
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijan to submit report on sustainable development to UN in 2019
- 02.07.2018Deputy PM: Azerbaijan to work towards goal of building a more socially oriented society by 2030
- 02.07.2018Weather temperature to reach 46C in Azerbaijan
- 30.06.2018Int’l competition and nationwide championship of junior rescuers and firefighters end in Gabal
- 30.06.2018Hot weather to prevail in Baku in coming days
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani president promotes two Interior Ministry officers
- 29.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov receives citizens in Siyazan
- 29.06.2018July weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan increases state duties for driving license issuance and car registration
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan extends registration period for foreigners
- 29.06.2018Post of chief probation officer created in Azerbaijan
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijani Emergency Situations Ministry holds board meeting on its 12th anniversary
- 14.12.2017State Program on Development of Inclusive Education for People with Disabilities approved
- 15.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Important steps being taken in Azerbaijan to attract youth to science
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan prohibits changing of specialty in master’s degree
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan developing concept of cadaveric organ transplantation
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan specifies conditions in which students will get academic vacation