Winners of “Emergency Situations Through The Eyes of Children” competition awarded
The Academy of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Emergency Situations hosted Thursday an exhibition and award ceremony of the winners of the 7th national children’s art competition “Emergency Situations Through The Eyes of Children”, held from September to December 2017.
Minister of Emergency Situations, Colonel-General Kamaladdin Heydarov, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport Intigam Babayev, Deputy Minister of Education Firudin Gurbanov, Chairman of the parliamentary Committee on Public Associations and Religious Organizations Siyavush Novruzov, media representatives and community members attended the ceremony, APA reports.
First, the participants of the event laid flowers at the monument to national leader Heydar Aliyev in the yard of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The aim of the competition was to teach the children the basics of safe life, single out and support talented children, educate the younger generation in patriotic spirits, and draw public attention to emergencies.
The competition with the participation of pupils from secondary schools of all cities and districts of the country competing for the 1st place in painting, poster, handicraft, fire and rescue techniques, soft toy nominations among schools and districts, as well as nationwide. 490 paintings, 241 posters, 202 handcrafts, 205 fire and rescue technique models and 111 soft toys were presented to the organization committee on the results of district and city competitions. The works submitted to the competition were assessed by the Organizing Committee and the winners were determined. Totally, 32 pupils took the first place, the second place was awarded to 39, and the third place was won by 37. Moreover, 30 were awarded encouraging diplomas.
Then the children who took the first three places in the competition were awarded honorary orders and valuable prizes. Also, all participants were given encouraging awards.
The prizes were presented by Minister of Emergency Situations, Colonel General Kamaladdin Heydarov, Deputy Education Minister Firudin Gurbanov and Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport Intigam Babayev.
- 19.01.2018Traffic to be restricted on some roads of Baku on January 20
- 18.01.2018Teymur Bunyadov awarded Shohrat Order
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani SEC to hold first stage of paid mock exam for master admission
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan increases salaries of teachers working in state vocational education institutions
- 17.01.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan SEC announces dates of final, entrance exams in 2018
- 16.01.2018Keshikchi Dag monastery needs to be repaired – Azerbaijani State Service
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance becomes public legal entity
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani Supreme Court denies former health minister’s appeal
- 16.01.2018Isa Gambar in stable condition, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Siyavush Novruzov: If necessary, state will support Isa Gambar’s treatment
- 15.01.2018Isa Gambar’s health condition improving, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Health Ministry: Infant and child mortality rates in Azerbaijan drop three times
- 14.01.2018Recent discovery in Meteorites may prove there is life outside Earth - Study
- 13.01.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 10.01.2018Citizens of Non-Aligned movement states to get education grants in Azerbaijan
- 10.01.2018Iranian FM in Russia for talks on nuclear deal, Syria
- 10.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: 2,300 IDP families provided with new apartments in 2017
- 08.01.2018Masalli resident captures injured eagle
- 06.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order on highway construction in Khachmaz
- 06.01.2018Turkish citizen standing trial in Azerbaijan
- 06.01.2018ANAMA issues 2017 annual report
- 05.01.2018FEP rates photo of Heydar Aliyev Center as ‘Cover Picture of 2017’
- 05.01.2018Man detained attempting to smuggle drugs from Iran to Azerbaijan
- 03.01.2018MES holds operational meeting on search of missing climbers
- 03.01.2018Nearly 386,000 children born worldwide on New Year’s Day, says UNICEF
- 31.12.2017Baku welcomes New Year - PHOTOSESSION
- 31.12.2017World Azerbaijanis mark Solidarity Day
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani president approves “Law on Restriction of Use of Tobacco Products”
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan abolishes penalty for conversation that can district driver’s attention
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan establishes professional holiday of ASAN Service employees
- 29.12.2017Diabetics increase, specialists decrease in numbers in Azerbaijan
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev visits Yanardag Reserve
- 29.12.2017Israeli ambassador visits Pirallahi district
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan weather forecast for holidays
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani MP suggests exempting disabled from education fee
- 29.12.2017January weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan makes structural changes to Economy Ministry
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary titles upon several people on Day of Solidarity of World Azerbaijanis
- 28.12.2017Relocation from Sovetsky to continue in January 2018
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijani Emergency Situations Ministry holds board meeting on its 12th anniversary
- 14.12.2017State Program on Development of Inclusive Education for People with Disabilities approved
- 15.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Important steps being taken in Azerbaijan to attract youth to science
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan prohibits changing of specialty in master’s degree
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan developing concept of cadaveric organ transplantation
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan specifies conditions in which students will get academic vacation