UNEC Business School graduates get global job opportunities
UNEC Business School graduates have been given global job opportunities.
"With the launch of the first global talent portal, the career service of UNEC Business School has collaborated with EFMD Global Network to offer you your very own career portal, connecting you with global opportunities. The Corporate Members of EFMD Global Network have access to the portal to post their current placements and job opportunities. Since you are a student of a member school of EFMD Global Network, starting today you can activate and login to your personal portal (open a new unec.edu.az domain) to find internship, trainee positions, apprenticeships and graduate positions that are relevant to you from companies around the world.
As all new initiatives, there will be a lot of upgrades on the way, making a global website is an ongoing job. There will be new companies, new opportunities, improvements and updates made constantly.
This global talent portal comes as an addition to all other existing initiatives and resources you have access to at school. It is targeted towards international students looking for placements back at home and local students that want to explore an international experience.
We want to make things easier for you as a student, help you save time and focus on your learning. So as a part of your journey towards employment we would like to give you a head start and discover the potential in you.
As a part of the process of getting employed at a company you will need to undergo several interviews, assessments and test. It is important that you get to know yourself the way companies will look at you. Most large companies rely on online assessment test when they are considering new hires. We have taken this into consideration and teamed up with one of the largest global players in this field to give you the upper hand. The online assessment test you will find in your career portal will provide you with a 17 page career report based on the test taken. The report will be for your personal use only and will not be shared with any school administration or companies. It is a tool to help you understand your strengths and weaknesses.
Click here to login and get started: https://unec.higheredtalent.org/Login
UNEC is the brand of Azerbaijan State University of Economics. The brand of UNEC has been registered and patented by the State Committee on Standardization, Metrology and Patent on January 21 2016," UNEC told APA.
Related news releases
- 23.03.2018Annual report on combating human trafficking to be tabled in parliament
- 22.03.2018Weather forecast for March 23
- 20.03.2018Spring comes to Azerbaijan
- 20.03.2018First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva met with wives of heads of diplomatic missions - PHOTOSESSION
- 20.03.2018Azerbaijanis celebrate Last Tuesday of Novruz Holiday
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev presented tickets to world championships on judo and cycling
- 19.03.2018Baku hosts seminar on media’s role and duties in presidential elections
- 19.03.2018Weather forecast for March 20-24
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijan declares vacations in schools from March 20 due to Novruz holiday
- 17.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev awards Ali bey Huseynzade’s daughter “Dostlug” Order
- 17.03.2018Monument to victims of genocide committed by Armenia erected in Guba
- 16.03.2018AZN 4mln allocated for construction of modular schools in four districts
- 16.03.2018South Caucasus’s most ancient jewelry item exhibited at Heydar Aliyev Center
- 16.03.2018State Migration Service employees granted high special ranks
- 16.03.2018State Committee: Turkish MP whose health suddenly deteriorated during Baku forum is in stable condition
- 16.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Azerbaijani people on Novruz holiday
- 16.03.2018Turkish MP suffers heart attack while speaking at Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 15.03.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov receives citizens in Salyan
- 15.03.2018Real TV starts satellite broadcasting
- 15.03.2018Nizami Ganjavi International Award presented to First VP Mehriban Aliyeva
- 14.03.2018Azerbaijan fines Qatari national for illegal hunting
- 14.03.2018Azerbaijani SEC announces competition for 24 vacancies in 7 state bodies
- 13.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev approves composition of Youth Foundation’s Supervisory Board
- 13.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for purchase of apartments for Karabakh war disabled, families of martyrs
- 13.03.2018New executive director of Azerbaijan Youth Foundation appointed
- 13.03.2018Azerbaijanis celebrate Wind Tuesday of Novruz Holiday
- 12.03.2018Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Salyan
- 10.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for construction of carpet factory in Sabunchu
- 09.03.2018Real TV will start satellite broadcasting on March 12
- 09.03.2018Azerbaijani president ups salaries of State Security Service employees
- 08.03.2018Azerbaijan defines new procedure for financing education abroad
- 08.03.2018Azerbaijan marks International Women’s Day
- 07.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev orders increasing salaries of employees of Emergency Situations Ministry
- 07.03.2018Azerbaijan to hold first stage of final exam for 9th graders on March 11
- 07.03.2018About 2,700 Azerbaijani citizens study in Georgian universities
- 07.03.2018UNICEF: 12 million girls a year become child brides
- 06.03.2018Mexican ambassador visits Goychay
- 06.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary titles on group of women
- 06.03.2018First VP Mehriban Aliyeva attends opening of new building of sanatorium-type orphanage-kindergarten in Mashtagha settlement
- 31.07.2017Zakir Garalov: Imprisoned MNS officials’ properties worth AZN 56mln under arrest
- 01.08.2017Baku Higher Oil School students undertake internship at BP
- 02.08.2017Azerbaijani President attends opening of Pirshagi-Novkhani and Binagadi-Novkhani-Corat highways
- 31.07.2017Solar eclipse to occur next month
- 29.07.2017Applicants for journalism specialty takes aptitude test
- 28.07.2017Interior Minister of Nakhchivan AR dismissed