UNEC Business School graduates get global job opportunities
UNEC Business School graduates have been given global job opportunities.
"With the launch of the first global talent portal, the career service of UNEC Business School has collaborated with EFMD Global Network to offer you your very own career portal, connecting you with global opportunities. The Corporate Members of EFMD Global Network have access to the portal to post their current placements and job opportunities. Since you are a student of a member school of EFMD Global Network, starting today you can activate and login to your personal portal (open a new unec.edu.az domain) to find internship, trainee positions, apprenticeships and graduate positions that are relevant to you from companies around the world.
As all new initiatives, there will be a lot of upgrades on the way, making a global website is an ongoing job. There will be new companies, new opportunities, improvements and updates made constantly.
This global talent portal comes as an addition to all other existing initiatives and resources you have access to at school. It is targeted towards international students looking for placements back at home and local students that want to explore an international experience.
We want to make things easier for you as a student, help you save time and focus on your learning. So as a part of your journey towards employment we would like to give you a head start and discover the potential in you.
As a part of the process of getting employed at a company you will need to undergo several interviews, assessments and test. It is important that you get to know yourself the way companies will look at you. Most large companies rely on online assessment test when they are considering new hires. We have taken this into consideration and teamed up with one of the largest global players in this field to give you the upper hand. The online assessment test you will find in your career portal will provide you with a 17 page career report based on the test taken. The report will be for your personal use only and will not be shared with any school administration or companies. It is a tool to help you understand your strengths and weaknesses.
Click here to login and get started: https://unec.higheredtalent.org/Login
UNEC is the brand of Azerbaijan State University of Economics. The brand of UNEC has been registered and patented by the State Committee on Standardization, Metrology and Patent on January 21 2016," UNEC told APA.
Related news releases
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views conditions created at Galaba Park in Goygol
- 19.08.2017AZN 11.8M allocated for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Azerbaijan’s Salyan
- 16.08.2017Prosecutor seeks 15 years for Akif Chovdarov - UPDATED
- 14.08.2017Baku to host Global Young Leaders Forum
- 14.08.20172,650 Azerbaijani citizens study in Georgia
- 14.08.2017Ghulam Isaczai: Azerbaijani young people are energetic, innovative and inspirational
- 12.08.2017Azerbaijan announces university placement results
- 09.08.2017Iran building hospitals near border with Azerbaijan
- 08.08.2017Azerbaijan declares 4 days off for Eid al-Adha
- 07.08.2017Interior Ministry and Prosecutor’s Office issue joint statement on traffic accident caused by ‘Gelandewagen’
- 07.08.2017Prosecutor seeks penalty for woman for falsely presenting herself as MNS officials
- 05.08.2017Temperature to be 38C in Baku, 40C in regions tomorrow
- 04.08.2017President: Level of unemployment and poverty to reduce more
- 04.08.2017Argument erupts during trial of former MNS general
- 03.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev launches new electrical substation in Gakh
- 03.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of 180-seat orphanage-kindergarten in Gakh
- 03.08.2017Flag Museum opened in Gakh
- 03.08.2017Azerbaijani President arrives in Zagatala
- 03.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of ABAD Center in Balakan
- 03.08.2017Flag Museum opens in Balakan
- 02.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary title on 20 January martyr
- 02.08.2017Ministry of Emergency Situations call on the public to abide by safety regulations on beaches
- 28.07.2017Program Manager from Massachusetts Institute of Technology visits Baku Higher Oil School
- 28.07.2017Azerbaijan publicizes number of people bitten by snakes in July
- 28.07.2017Prosecutor seeks 5-year sentence for ex-official of liquidated ministry
- 28.07.2017State Examination Center addresses applicants who took entrance exam on July 27
- 28.07.2017The number of people released from arrest has increased by 28% over the past year in Azerbaijan
- 27.07.201783 people killed, 159 injured in emergency situations in Azerbaijan this year
- 27.07.2017Lapshin appeals to Azerbaijani Justice Ministry for his extradition to Israel
- 27.07.2017Temperature in Baku to reach 34-39C in late July
- 27.07.2017Vidadi Zeynalov, Beytulla Huseynov each get 13 years in prison - UPDATED
- 27.07.2017Applicants evacuated due to fire retake entrance exams
- 26.07.2017Justice Ministry: Lapshin’s request for his extradition to Israel may be considered
- 26.07.2017Alexander Lapshin refuses to file appeal, asks to be extradited to Israel
- 26.07.2017Prosecutor General’s Office: Former head of Bank Standard declared internationally wanted for evading investigation - UPDATED
- 26.07.2017Former head of Bank Standard declared internationally wanted
- 26.07.2017Applicants for journalism specialty to take aptitude test
- 25.07.2017Trial of former Azerbaijani ministry official continues
- 25.07.2017Man detained for illegally cutting down trees
- 25.07.2017Criminal case opened against Olympic champion who caused fatal accident in Baku
- 31.07.2017Zakir Garalov: Imprisoned MNS officials’ properties worth AZN 56mln under arrest
- 01.08.2017Baku Higher Oil School students undertake internship at BP
- 02.08.2017Azerbaijani President attends opening of Pirshagi-Novkhani and Binagadi-Novkhani-Corat highways
- 31.07.2017Solar eclipse to occur next month
- 29.07.2017Applicants for journalism specialty takes aptitude test
- 28.07.2017Interior Minister of Nakhchivan AR dismissed