U.S. citizens traveling by AZAL's New York-Baku flight to be granted ASAN Visa
U.S. citizens, only traveling by AZAL's New York-Baku flight, will be granted ASAN Visa.
Foreigners coming to Azerbaijan at special invitation, including for participation in international events will also be able to benefit from the ASAN Visa system at airports.
The ASAN Visa system was earlier launched at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku.
Citizens of 15 countries - Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Japan, Indonesia, Iran, China, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey, Israel and the UAE will be granted direct visas.
Built-in "ASAN Visa" self-service terminals are equipped with special purpose passport readers, payment terminals for electronic and cash payments.
"ASAN Visa" portal and self-service terminals operate in 7 languages, including Azerbaijani, English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Persian and Russian.
In addition to self-service terminals, four windows will also be available for visa issuance and bank services, which will provide additional assistance to foreigners visiting the country.
On average, issuance of visas for foreigners will be provided within 2 minutes.
It is worth noting that e-visa issuance is provided to 95 countries through ASAN Visa. The visa fee via portal is $20. The entire system is fully automated and visa issuance is carried out via the website www.eviza.gov.az for 3 days (standard) and 3 hours (emergency) prior to arrival in the country.
Related news releases
- 26.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attended commencement ceremony at ADA University
- 25.05.2018Akif Chovdarov asks court to acquit him
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss amendments to law on road traffic
- 24.05.2018President Aliyev: Number of Azerbaijani IDPs provided with housing to reach 285,000 by year-end
- 24.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates new residential complex for IDPs in Baku
- 23.05.2018Payments on insurance against industrial accidents amounts to AZN 1.4M
- 23.05.2018Azerbaijani MP criticizes NGOs: Many of them engaged in populism
- 23.05.2018Azerbaijani MP opposes equating bride kidnapping to abduction
- 23.05.2018Azerbaijani MP expresses disapproval of media coverage of suicides among youth
- 23.05.2018Azerbaijani MP proposes reducing number of children for notion of multiple-children family from 5 to 3
- 23.05.2018Round table on theme “Azerbaijani family model” kicks off in parliament
- 23.05.2018MP: In most cases Facebook, SMS messages end marriages in Azerbaijan
- 23.05.2018Number of people with disabilities in Azerbaijan announced
- 22.05.2018Azerbaijan to amend law on education
- 21.05.2018Teachers to undergo certification testing in Azerbaijan
- 19.05.2018Weather forecast for May 20
- 18.05.2018Newspaper Echo closing down
- 18.05.2018More than 900 people die of HIV in Azerbaijan over past 31 years
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan’s SEC to hold TOEFL IBT and SAT exams
- 18.05.2018193 diagnosed with HIV in Azerbaijan in 2018, 16 mortalities reported
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijan’s Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources has received a BP delegation.
- 17.05.2018Much remains to be done to solve IDPs’ problems in Azerbaijan: State Committee
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijani SEC chairperson comments on suicides of two applicants
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijan SEC gives applicants opportunity to change specialty groups
- 17.05.2018Carpet weaved during period of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic put on display
- 17.05.2018Bodies of Azerbaijani mountaineers handed over to families
- 16.05.2018U.S. citizens traveling by AZAL's New York-Baku flight to be granted ASAN Visa
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijani Cabinet of Ministers mulls strengthening control over illicit medicine trade
- 16.05.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates new building of Nakhchivan Teachers Institute
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates secondary school in Nakhchivan
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev launches start of reconstruction of water supply system in Nakhchivan
- 15.05.2018Azerbaijani SEC announces results of entrance exams on 2nd and 3rd specialty groups
- 15.05.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates new building of Heydar Aliyev Modern Educational Complex - UPDATED
- 15.05.2018Azerbaijan creates organizing committee to hold European Youth Olympic Festival
- 15.05.2018Amount of fee for ASAN visas offered at Azerbaijani airports determined
- 15.05.2018Over 430,000 foreigners granted Azerbaijani visas via ASAN Visa since January 2017
- 15.05.2018ASAN Visa system launched at Baku’s Heydar Aliyev International Airport
- 14.05.2018Evasion from paying unemployment insurance and mandatory state social insurance to entail criminal liability
- 12.05.2018Traffic movement to be restricted in center of Baku tomorrow
- 15.11.2011Azerbaijani Parliament prohibited cut of electricity, gas and heating energy without sending written notification to consumers
- 15.11.2011Azerbaijan to install seismic stations to control seismic processes in Armenia and Iran
- 15.11.2011Marriage age for girls raised in Azerbaijan
- 15.11.2011UN Secretary General: “We all have a responsibility to protect those vulnerable to discrimination”
- 15.11.2011Retail prices of most commonly bought foodstuffs in Baku
- 14.11.2011Rainless weather forecasted in Azerbaijan