Transfer of students to start on Feb. 1 – Education Ministry
E-document admission on the transfer of students from universities in Azerbaijan or abroad, or from one specialty to another, as well as students of secondary specialized educational institutions located in the country and students of master degree will start on February 1, the Education Ministry told APA.
The document admission will be carried out through transfer.edu.az portal from February 1 till 7.
Applicants will have an opportunity to choose the educational institution they would like to be transferred to. For this purpose, they can enter the required information and determine whether they meet the transfer criteria.
The portal, which was created jointly by the Education Ministry and State Examination Center (SEC), serves to simplify the transfer of students and to ensure transparency.
Transfer of students is carried out on winter and summer holidays with the consent of the Ministry of Education. In the admission exams held by State Examination Center, the score higher than the lower limit set by the higher education institutions they want to be transferred to in the same year. The student’s current and desired specialties must be among the same specialty groups defined by the State Examination Center.
According to the rules, students from non-accredited higher educational institutions of foreign countries and students receiving postal education in other countries are not allowed to be transferred. In addition, the university the student currently studies at being among top ones is one of the factors that are taken into account.
Students who are transferred via transfer.edu.az portal do not have the right to refuse the higher education institution or specialty.
Over the past academic year, 1,191 students have been transferred via the portal.
Related news releases
- 24.02.2018Presidential scholarship for students increased
- 24.02.2018Azerbaijani president signs order on development of education infrastructure
- 24.02.2018Baku awaits cloudy weather on Sunday
- 24.02.2018Model United States Senate organized in Baku
- 23.02.2018Azerbaijani president orders increasing social allowances
- 23.02.2018Allowance for women with more than 5 children increased in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Committee chairman: Nationalization of surnames hotly debated issue in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Deputy PM: 97 families evacuated from landslide zone on Bayil slope
- 23.02.2018U.S. helps people with disabilities receive free legal aid
- 23.02.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Lankaran
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president's personal pension increased by AZN150
- 22.02.2018Monthly stipend for young talents increased by 100 manats
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly scholarship for honorary titles
- 22.02.2018Collegium of Advocates to be provided with new building
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor asks court to strip MNS generals of their ranks
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor seeks 16 years for Subahir Gurbanov and Teymur Guliyev - UPDATED
- 22.02.2018International organizations praise anti-corruption measures in Azerbaijan
- 22.02.2018Ministry of Education announces results of student transfer
- 22.02.2018First-grade admission gets started in Baku
- 22.02.2018Requirements for construction of buildings erected in place of emergency structures in nine districts of Baku changed
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijan to mark 110th anniversary of academician Musa Aliyev
- 21.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev orders increasing unified monthly allowance for IDPs
- 21.02.2018U.S. ambassador visits school built for IDPs in Baku
- 21.02.2018New specialties created in the master's degree in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Presidential pension for Azerbaijan’s national heroes increases
- 20.02.2018Ilham Aliyev orders increasing presidential pension for Great Patriotic War veterans
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani president appoints members of Civil Service Management Board
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani court commences hearing on Afgan Mukhtarli’s appeal
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan starts relocating IDP families to new settlement in Tartar
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan specifies what medications caused severe poisoning
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan imports most medicines from Europe – Health Ministry
- 20.02.2018Guba-Khinalig road reopened after avalanche
- 19.02.2018Pension for 20 January disabled increased by 10%
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly pension for citizens disabled in war
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill on state fingerprinting and genome registration
- 17.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan detains 26 foreigners in anti-migration op
- 16.02.2018Italian architects prepared project for Yanardagh complex construction – envoy
- 16.02.2018Baku to host Italian Design Day
- 16.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Saturday
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss new bill on Alat Free Economic Zone
- 31.01.2018Kazakh Mazhilis chairman due in Azerbaijan
- 31.01.2018First lunar eclipse of 2018 takes place
- 31.01.2018Number of thalassemia carriers in Azerbaijan announced
- 30.01.2018Chamber of Accounts appeals to Prosecutor General’s Office concerning Republican Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology
- 30.01.2018Pardon order expected in Azerbaijan on occasion of Novruz Holiday