President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of culture and recreation park named after Aziz Aliyev in Ganja
On Novemer 10, President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev attended the inauguration of a culture and recreation park named after prominent statesman Aziz Aliyev in Ganja.
The head of state cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the park.
A statue of prominent statesman Aziz Aliyev standing four metres in height is erected in the park.
President Ilham Aliyev laid flowers at the statue.
The head of state was informed of the conditions created in the park, which occupies a total area of two hectares.
The construction of the park started in March, 2016 and ended this October. Green areas were created in the park, decorative flower bushes were planted, extensive landscaping work was done here. Four fountains were installed in the park.
Twenty-five different sports facilities were installed in the park, which also features a mini football pitch.
- 22.01.2018Board of Appeal: Sometimes central, local executive authorities make unreasonable decisions, ignoring entrepreneurs’ demands
- 22.01.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Tartar
- 20.01.2018Armenia-Azerbaijan Civil Peace Platform expresses deep condolences over 20 January tragedy
- 20.01.2018Azerbaijani public pays tribute to January 20 victims
- 20.01.2018Azerbaijan holds minute of silence to honor January 20 victims
- 19.01.2018Azerbaijan simplifies visa procedures for 2018 Formula 1 Grand Prix
- 19.01.2018Traffic to be restricted on some roads of Baku on January 20
- 18.01.2018Teymur Bunyadov awarded Shohrat Order
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani SEC to hold first stage of paid mock exam for master admission
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan increases salaries of teachers working in state vocational education institutions
- 17.01.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan SEC announces dates of final, entrance exams in 2018
- 16.01.2018Keshikchi Dag monastery needs to be repaired – Azerbaijani State Service
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance becomes public legal entity
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani Supreme Court denies former health minister’s appeal
- 16.01.2018Isa Gambar in stable condition, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Siyavush Novruzov: If necessary, state will support Isa Gambar’s treatment
- 15.01.2018Isa Gambar’s health condition improving, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Health Ministry: Infant and child mortality rates in Azerbaijan drop three times
- 14.01.2018Recent discovery in Meteorites may prove there is life outside Earth - Study
- 13.01.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 10.01.2018Citizens of Non-Aligned movement states to get education grants in Azerbaijan
- 10.01.2018Iranian FM in Russia for talks on nuclear deal, Syria
- 10.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: 2,300 IDP families provided with new apartments in 2017
- 08.01.2018Masalli resident captures injured eagle
- 06.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order on highway construction in Khachmaz
- 06.01.2018Turkish citizen standing trial in Azerbaijan
- 06.01.2018ANAMA issues 2017 annual report
- 05.01.2018FEP rates photo of Heydar Aliyev Center as ‘Cover Picture of 2017’
- 05.01.2018Man detained attempting to smuggle drugs from Iran to Azerbaijan
- 03.01.2018MES holds operational meeting on search of missing climbers
- 03.01.2018Nearly 386,000 children born worldwide on New Year’s Day, says UNICEF
- 31.12.2017Baku welcomes New Year - PHOTOSESSION
- 31.12.2017World Azerbaijanis mark Solidarity Day
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani president approves “Law on Restriction of Use of Tobacco Products”
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan abolishes penalty for conversation that can district driver’s attention
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan establishes professional holiday of ASAN Service employees
- 29.12.2017Diabetics increase, specialists decrease in numbers in Azerbaijan
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev visits Yanardag Reserve
- 29.12.2017Israeli ambassador visits Pirallahi district
- 09.06.2009Azerbaijani regions need 3000 doctors
- 09.06.2009June 15 and 26 nonworking days in Azerbaijan
- 09.06.2009Heydar Aliyev Foundation publishes Tusi’s “Akhlaqi-Nasri”
- 08.06.2009Heydar Aliyev Foundation and French company Servier organize treatment of 100 diabetics
- 08.06.2009Baku branch of Moscow State University begins receiving applications
- 08.06.2009Thomas Goltz holds presentation of Yellowstone National Park for Azerbaijani environmentalists – PHOTOSESSION