Meteorologists warn of sudden weather deterioration in Azerbaijan
On September 27, cloudy weather will prevail in Baku and Absheron peninsula, intermittent rain is predicted. It will intensify in some parts of the peninsula. Lighting is expected, and mild north-west will intensify occasionally, the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources told APA.
The temperature will be 16…18 C at night, 19…22 C in the daytime. In Baku, it will be 16…18 C at night, 20…22 C in the daytime.
The atmospheric pressure will be 764 mm Hg, relative humidity will be 80-90%.
The weather will be unstable in Baku and Absheron peninsula on September 27-28. Intermittent rain is expected. It will intensify in some areas.
North-west wind will strengthen from time to time. The temperature will drop by nearly 7 C.
According to the medical-meteorological forecasts, in the Absheron Peninsula on September 27-28, the weather will be fluctuating, there will be occasionally strengthening mild wind and rainy weather, the temperature will fall, which is also unfavorable to meteo-sensitive people.
The lightning and occasional rain is expected in Azerbaijan’s districts. It will be pouring and intensive in some areas. Western wind will intensify occasionally. The temperature will be 13…17 C at night, 21…26 C in the daytime. In mountains, it will be 6…11C at night, 12…17 C in the daytime.
The weather will be unstable, lightning and occasional rains are expected from September 27 till the end of the month. There is a possibility of intensive pouring and hail in some areas. It will pass to sleet, snow in high mountainous areas.
Related news releases
- 16.12.2017Azerbaijan defines procedure for accrediting scientific institutions
- 15.12.2017Honorary titles conferred on MES employees
- 15.12.2017Court denies Mehman Huseynov’s appeal
- 15.12.2017Trial continues in case of Giyas Ibrahimov and his father
- 15.12.2017Azerbaijani parliament approves amendments to Election Code
- 15.12.2017Director of Azerbaijani TV channel jailed for 6 years
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev views overhauled Ludwigshafen Park in Sumgayit
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev views "Kimyachi" Culture Palace in Sumgayit after major overhaul
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Flag Museum in Sumgayit
- 15.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Important steps being taken in Azerbaijan to attract youth to science
- 14.12.2017State Program on Development of Inclusive Education for People with Disabilities approved
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijani Emergency Situations Ministry holds board meeting on its 12th anniversary
- 14.12.2017Winners of “Emergency Situations Through The Eyes of Children” competition awarded
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan prohibits changing of specialty in master’s degree
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan developing concept of cadaveric organ transplantation
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan specifies conditions in which students will get academic vacation
- 12.12.2017Abbas Alasgarov awarded Order “For Service to Motherland”
- 11.12.2017Traffic to be restricted in some streets and avenues of Baku on Dec. 12
- 08.12.2017Tariff Council approves prices of more than 300 registered medicines
- 08.12.2017Book titled “Splendor and Misery of Leyla Yunus” presented
- 08.12.2017Anar Baghirov: Bar Association was partly responsible for delay in lawyer admissions
- 07.12.2017Criminal elements detected in activities of 23 municipalities
- 07.12.2017Several human rights defenders appeal to President Ilham Aliyev
- 07.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Another 10 carpet weaving factories to open in Azerbaijan next year
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijan specifies non-working days for next year's holidays
- 07.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: "ASAN Service" is most effective tool against corruption, bribery
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Flag Museum in Guba
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates ‘ASAN heyat’ complex in Guba
- 07.12.2017New chairman of Azerbaijan’s Bar Association elected
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends ground breaking ceremony of highway to be built on Azerbaijan-Russia state border
- 06.12.2017Citizens of OIC countries to get grants for education in Azerbaijan
- 06.12.2017Javanshir Gurbanov awarded Order ‘For Service to the Motherland’
- 06.12.2017About 80 percent of Azerbaijani citizens optimistic about the country's future
- 05.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards workers of communication and high-tech sector
- 05.12.2017Number of Nakhchivan’s population publicized
- 04.12.2017Azerbaijan postpones election of new ombudsperson
- 04.12.2017Baku’s population nears 2.6 million
- 04.12.2017Azerbaijan Business Case Competition 2017 wraps up
- 02.12.2017Weather forecast for tomorrow
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijan increases duties on reissue of lost and deteriorated international passports and ID cards
- 27.09.2017Over 3,000 people become victims of mines, UXO in Azerbaijan
- 27.09.2017Farewell ceremony for world-famous scientist Lotfi Zadeh to take place at ANAS on Sept. 29
- 27.09.2017Giyas Ibrahimov and his father face additional charge
- 26.09.2017No demolition work planned in Sovetski until next year – deputy PM
- 26.09.2017Deputy PM: I’m not supposed to penalize Akif Ali
- 26.09.2017UXO, mine explosions have killed 532 people in Azerbaijan since 1991 – deputy PM