Meteorologists warn of sudden weather deterioration in Azerbaijan
On September 27, cloudy weather will prevail in Baku and Absheron peninsula, intermittent rain is predicted. It will intensify in some parts of the peninsula. Lighting is expected, and mild north-west will intensify occasionally, the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources told APA.
The temperature will be 16…18 C at night, 19…22 C in the daytime. In Baku, it will be 16…18 C at night, 20…22 C in the daytime.
The atmospheric pressure will be 764 mm Hg, relative humidity will be 80-90%.
The weather will be unstable in Baku and Absheron peninsula on September 27-28. Intermittent rain is expected. It will intensify in some areas.
North-west wind will strengthen from time to time. The temperature will drop by nearly 7 C.
According to the medical-meteorological forecasts, in the Absheron Peninsula on September 27-28, the weather will be fluctuating, there will be occasionally strengthening mild wind and rainy weather, the temperature will fall, which is also unfavorable to meteo-sensitive people.
The lightning and occasional rain is expected in Azerbaijan’s districts. It will be pouring and intensive in some areas. Western wind will intensify occasionally. The temperature will be 13…17 C at night, 21…26 C in the daytime. In mountains, it will be 6…11C at night, 12…17 C in the daytime.
The weather will be unstable, lightning and occasional rains are expected from September 27 till the end of the month. There is a possibility of intensive pouring and hail in some areas. It will pass to sleet, snow in high mountainous areas.
Related news releases
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan considers amendment to Criminal Code regarding postponement of sentence for some prisoners
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan defines upper and lowers limits of new penalty for juvenile delinquency
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan’s trade representatives abroad to be paid in amount of 90 percent of ambassador’s salary
- 16.10.2017Interior Minister: Situation with sexual minorities in Azerbaijan no different from that in most European states
- 16.10.2017ANAS proposes businesses undertake to finance development of science in country
- 13.10.2017"IMAGINE" Euro Tolerance Festival 2017 kicks off in Baku
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan set to abrogate imprisonment for illegal trafficking of medications
- 13.10.2017ANAS says statement by Institute of History on map crisis does not reflect its position
- 13.10.2017U.S., Azerbaijan improve irrigation in Saatli
- 13.10.2017Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 13.10.20174-year-old Azerbaijani child rescued from ISIL in Iraq brought home
- 12.10.2017ANAS Institute of History issues statement on map crisis
- 12.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards railway workers
- 11.10.2017New generation vaccine developed against malaria: Azerbaijani scientist
- 11.10.2017Azerbaijan develops life expectancy map
- 10.10.2017Premarital examination: 240 diagnosed with thalassemia, 7 with AIDS in Azerbaijan
- 10.10.2017Strong magnetic storm to hit Earth
- 09.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Sometimes there are delays in execution of actions relating to Strategic Road Maps
- 09.10.2017Historian: ‘Greater Armenia’ map in history textbook may have been published for insidious purpose
- 09.10.2017Azerbaijan conducts serious fight against corruption, cybercrime: Deputy Prosecutor General
- 06.10.2017Project ‘Italian language week’ presented in Baku
- 06.10.2017Ambassador: From among EU countries, Italy is where most Azerbaijani students choose to pursue their study
- 06.10.2017Some Ashura blood donators found to be infected with HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis: Health Ministry
- 06.10.2017Nobel Peace Prize 2017 awarded to International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani Press Council recommends fines for violation of literary language norms
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijan’s NTRC reveals main problems with using literary language on television and radio
- 06.10.201711th International Education Exhibition opens in Baku
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijani First Vice-President attended ceremony to give out new apartments to IDP families in Masazir
- 05.10.2017First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva visits new building for IDP families
- 05.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for school construction in Lahij
- 04.10.2017Minister Kamaleddin Heydarov meets with CEO of Italian Leonardo company
- 04.10.2017Men also among victims of domestic violence in Azerbaijan: State Committee
- 04.10.2017Euronews presents report about Azerbaijan's Lahij city - VIDEO
- 03.10.2017Int’l experience shows risk of sexually transmitted diseases is higher, sociologist says
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijan’s ex-health minister appeals to Supreme Court chairman
- 03.10.2017Kamal Abdullayev granted Azerbaijani president’s personal stipend
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani State Committee against children’s involuntary involvement in religious ceremonies
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani, Uzbek emergency situations ministries sign action plan on cooperation
- 03.10.2017U.S. builds new school for IDP community from Lachin region’s Chiragli village
- 02.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev viewed Safari Park Shamakhi
- 27.09.2017Over 3,000 people become victims of mines, UXO in Azerbaijan
- 27.09.2017Farewell ceremony for world-famous scientist Lotfi Zadeh to take place at ANAS on Sept. 29
- 27.09.2017Giyas Ibrahimov and his father face additional charge
- 26.09.2017No demolition work planned in Sovetski until next year – deputy PM
- 26.09.2017Deputy PM: I’m not supposed to penalize Akif Ali
- 26.09.2017UXO, mine explosions have killed 532 people in Azerbaijan since 1991 – deputy PM