Fifth Int’l Jam Festival opens in Gabala - UPDATED
The festival was organized in the park outside Qafqaz Karvansaray hotel in Gabala.
The festival brought together teams from 22 countries – Turkey, Germany, Belarus, the UK, Georgia, Croatia, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Romania, Russia, Poland, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus an China as well as from 44 cities and districts of Azerbaijan, an APA correspondent reported from the event.
Officials, ambassadors of some foreign countries to Azerbaijan, over 5,000 local and foreign tourists arrived at the festival organized by the Gabala District Executive Authority with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Azerbaijan National Culinary Center and National Culinary Association.
Enterprises manufacturing jams, wine, fruit juices and food products demonstrated their products in the festival.
Within the framework of the festival, exhibitions and fairs of works by masters of folk applied art, as well as performances by artistic collectives of Gabala were also organized. The jury specified the persons who make the best jams. Winners were announced in three nominations.
The participants were awarded trophies, medals and valuable gifts.
The festival continued with an interesting concert program.
- 20.02.2018Presidential pension for Azerbaijan’s national heroes increases
- 20.02.2018Ilham Aliyev orders increasing presidential pension for Great Patriotic War veterans
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani president appoints members of Civil Service Management Board
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani court commences hearing on Afgan Mukhtarli’s appeal
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan starts relocating IDP families to new settlement in Tartar
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan specifies what medications caused severe poisoning
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan imports most medicines from Europe – Health Ministry
- 20.02.2018Guba-Khinalig road reopened after avalanche
- 19.02.2018Pension for 20 January disabled increased by 10%
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly pension for citizens disabled in war
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill on state fingerprinting and genome registration
- 17.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan detains 26 foreigners in anti-migration op
- 16.02.2018Italian architects prepared project for Yanardagh complex construction – envoy
- 16.02.2018Baku to host Italian Design Day
- 16.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Saturday
- 16.02.2018Georgian education minister to visit Azerbaijan
- 16.02.2018ASAN and ABAD very good Azerbaijani brands: EU envoy
- 16.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers: Families relocated from Bayil landslide area to be given rental money
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan discloses non-working days in March 2018
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani State Commission: 3,875 persons listed as missing
- 15.02.2018State Border Service detains 45 trespassers in January
- 15.02.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan prohibits holding positions of department head and dean at the same time at university
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani SEC announces interview for 165 vacant positions in 6 state bodies
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijani president signs order on additional measures for improvement of social protection of population
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijani teachers issue statement on upcoming presidential election
- 13.02.2018Number of people with disabilities in Azerbaijan announced
- 13.02.2018U.S. helps young IDPs build career skills
- 13.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers specifies date of final decision with regard to landslide area in Bayil
- 12.02.2018Azerbaijani State Migration Service detains 11 foreigners
- 12.02.2018Guba Genocide Memorial Complex under reconstruction
- 12.02.2018Plan of events on 26th anniversary of Khojaly genocide approved
- 10.02.2018Four houses destoryed after landslide hits Bayil, no casualities reported
- 10.02.2018190 years pass since signing of Turkmenchay treaty
- 09.02.2018Health Ministry official proposes to allow organ trade in Azerbaijan
- 09.02.2018Azerbaijani SEC reveals results of admission examination to Collegium of Advocates
- 08.02.2018Tbilisi court sentences Azerbaijani doctor to 6 years in prison
- 08.02.2018Presentation of Expo 2025 Baku held at UN Headquarters
- 07.02.2018Azerbaijan sees increase in number of donors, amounts of donated blood
- 26.08.2017Facebook and Instagram 'crash' for thousands of internet users
- 28.08.2017Azerbaijan wraps up registration of applicants for universities
- 30.08.2017ASAN Visa to grant e-visa within 3 hours
- 25.08.2017Azerbaijani SEC: deadline for registration of applicants, bachelors extended
- 25.08.2017Minister Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Sabirabad
- 25.08.2017Azerbaijan Education Ministry: 11 fake diplomas revealed in interviews for recruitment of teachers