Fifth Int’l Jam Festival opens in Gabala - UPDATED
The festival was organized in the park outside Qafqaz Karvansaray hotel in Gabala.
The festival brought together teams from 22 countries – Turkey, Germany, Belarus, the UK, Georgia, Croatia, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Romania, Russia, Poland, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus an China as well as from 44 cities and districts of Azerbaijan, an APA correspondent reported from the event.
Officials, ambassadors of some foreign countries to Azerbaijan, over 5,000 local and foreign tourists arrived at the festival organized by the Gabala District Executive Authority with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Azerbaijan National Culinary Center and National Culinary Association.
Enterprises manufacturing jams, wine, fruit juices and food products demonstrated their products in the festival.
Within the framework of the festival, exhibitions and fairs of works by masters of folk applied art, as well as performances by artistic collectives of Gabala were also organized. The jury specified the persons who make the best jams. Winners were announced in three nominations.
The participants were awarded trophies, medals and valuable gifts.
The festival continued with an interesting concert program.
- 21.09.2017Azerbaijan to apply new model of final and entrance exams
- 21.09.2017Number of IDP children studying in Azerbaijan’s military schools increases
- 19.09.2017Number of Azerbaijani students studying at state expense in China announced
- 19.09.2017MP Alizade proposes banning hookah smoking in Azerbaijan
- 19.09.2017Azerbaijan may list historical items older than 1960 as cultural resources
- 19.09.2017Foreigners to be required additional documents to get their driver licenses changed in Azerbaijan
- 19.09.2017People's Artist Fuad Poladov says he was diagnosed with lung cancer 3 months ago - UPDATED
- 19.09.2017World Bank, Azerbaijani State Committee for Refugee and IDP Affairs implement $170 mln credit projects
- 18.09.2017Tbilisi hosts int’l conference on fight against tuberculosis
- 16.09.2017Winners of essay contest amongst youth of Islamic countries awarded
- 16.09.2017Temperature to be 35C in Baku, 36C in regions tomorrow
- 16.09.2017Azerbaijan Education Ministry: Students of Tafakkur University will not be awarded a diploma because it is not accredited
- 16.09.2017New specialty to be created in master’s programme
- 15.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves 2017-2021 State Youth Programme
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan changing rules for foreigners obtaining scientific degree
- 15.09.2017Sharp decline in natural growth in Azerbaijani-populated Georgian region
- 15.09.2017Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 15.09.2017Ilham Aliyev: School-building process in Azerbaijan going on rapidly
- 15.09.2017New building of French-Azerbaijani University inaugurated
- 15.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates new building of school-lyceum in Baku - UPDATED
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijani president: We ourselves set new standards
- 15.09.2017Ilham Aliyev: Lots of schools in Azerbaijan repaired in recent years
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan celebrates Day of Knowledge - PHOTOSESSION
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan celebrates Knowledge Day
- 13.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev grants scholarship to students admitted to universities
- 13.09.2017UNHCR report highlights education crisis for refugee children
- 13.09.2017Another IBA official standing trial on fraud charges
- 13.09.2017Georgian Azerbaijanis stage protest over Myanmar violence
- 13.09.2017Lapshin thanks Azerbaijani president for pardoning him
- 12.09.2017Trial of Azerbaijan MNS ex-officials continues
- 12.09.2017Azerbaijani SEC: Additional exams to be held for students who missed final exams
- 11.09.2017Lapshin will most likely be sent to Israel tomorrow – lawyer
- 11.09.2017First VP Mehriban Aliyeva views renovated orphanage-kindergarten in Baku
- 11.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev views special school in Baku after major overhaul
- 11.09.2017Lapshin attempts suicide under pretext of delayed extradition: Penitentiary Service
- 11.09.2017Mehman Aliyev released from prison
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijani president tells law enforcement agencies to consider Mehman Aliyev’s appeal
- 11.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev views schools in Baku after major overhaul
- 11.09.2017Prominent scientist Lotfi Zadeh to be buried in 1st Alley of Honor
- 09.09.2017Iosif Kobzon awarded honorary diploma of Azerbaijani president
- 26.08.2017Facebook and Instagram 'crash' for thousands of internet users
- 28.08.2017Azerbaijan wraps up registration of applicants for universities
- 30.08.2017ASAN Visa to grant e-visa within 3 hours
- 25.08.2017Azerbaijani SEC: deadline for registration of applicants, bachelors extended
- 25.08.2017Minister Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Sabirabad
- 25.08.2017Azerbaijan Education Ministry: 11 fake diplomas revealed in interviews for recruitment of teachers