Ex-ministry official Vidadi Zeynalov again partially reimburses damage caused to state
The former head of the Office of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Communications and High Technologies, Vidadi Zeynalov, has reimbursed the damage caused to the state in the amount of 2 million 200 thousand manats a few days ago, APA reported.
He paid for the part of the damage by selling the apartment his family lived, Zeynalov’s lawyer Elkhan Suleymanli told APA.
The amount of unpaid damage is now 2,000,000 manats.
Zeynalov reimbursed the damage in the amount of 2 million manats a few days ago.
Besides, another accused – the former chief accountant of the Baku Telephone Network Production Association Anar Mustafayev has fully reimbursed the damage.
Beytulla Huseynov, a former official of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Communications and High Technologies also reimbursed the damage caused to the state in the amount of 10 million manats.
A state prosecutor had earlier asked the court to sentence Vidadi Zeynalov to 14 years in prison and other accused persons B.Huseynov to 15 years, A.Mustafayev to 8 years, Q.Beybalayev to 10 years. The prosecutor also asked to sentence each of M.Mammadov, J.Jafarov, S.Humbatov and B.Valiyev to 5 years, 11 months and 11 days of probation.
Related news releases
- 16.12.2017Azerbaijan defines procedure for accrediting scientific institutions
- 15.12.2017Honorary titles conferred on MES employees
- 15.12.2017Court denies Mehman Huseynov’s appeal
- 15.12.2017Trial continues in case of Giyas Ibrahimov and his father
- 15.12.2017Azerbaijani parliament approves amendments to Election Code
- 15.12.2017Director of Azerbaijani TV channel jailed for 6 years
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev views overhauled Ludwigshafen Park in Sumgayit
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev views "Kimyachi" Culture Palace in Sumgayit after major overhaul
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Flag Museum in Sumgayit
- 15.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Important steps being taken in Azerbaijan to attract youth to science
- 14.12.2017State Program on Development of Inclusive Education for People with Disabilities approved
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijani Emergency Situations Ministry holds board meeting on its 12th anniversary
- 14.12.2017Winners of “Emergency Situations Through The Eyes of Children” competition awarded
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan prohibits changing of specialty in master’s degree
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan developing concept of cadaveric organ transplantation
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan specifies conditions in which students will get academic vacation
- 12.12.2017Abbas Alasgarov awarded Order “For Service to Motherland”
- 11.12.2017Traffic to be restricted in some streets and avenues of Baku on Dec. 12
- 08.12.2017Tariff Council approves prices of more than 300 registered medicines
- 08.12.2017Book titled “Splendor and Misery of Leyla Yunus” presented
- 08.12.2017Anar Baghirov: Bar Association was partly responsible for delay in lawyer admissions
- 07.12.2017Criminal elements detected in activities of 23 municipalities
- 07.12.2017Several human rights defenders appeal to President Ilham Aliyev
- 07.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Another 10 carpet weaving factories to open in Azerbaijan next year
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijan specifies non-working days for next year's holidays
- 07.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: "ASAN Service" is most effective tool against corruption, bribery
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Flag Museum in Guba
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates ‘ASAN heyat’ complex in Guba
- 07.12.2017New chairman of Azerbaijan’s Bar Association elected
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends ground breaking ceremony of highway to be built on Azerbaijan-Russia state border
- 06.12.2017Citizens of OIC countries to get grants for education in Azerbaijan
- 06.12.2017Javanshir Gurbanov awarded Order ‘For Service to the Motherland’
- 06.12.2017About 80 percent of Azerbaijani citizens optimistic about the country's future
- 05.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards workers of communication and high-tech sector
- 05.12.2017Number of Nakhchivan’s population publicized
- 04.12.2017Azerbaijan postpones election of new ombudsperson
- 04.12.2017Baku’s population nears 2.6 million
- 04.12.2017Azerbaijan Business Case Competition 2017 wraps up
- 02.12.2017Weather forecast for tomorrow
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijan increases duties on reissue of lost and deteriorated international passports and ID cards
- 20.06.2017ADA University hosts event to mark World Refugee Day
- 20.06.2017Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Jalilabad
- 20.06.2017Court rejects Afgan Mukhtarli’s petition
- 19.06.2017Entrance to part of Baku Seaside National Park to be closed from June 20 to 26
- 19.06.2017Traffic restricted in Baku’s central streets due to F1 Grand Prix
- 19.06.2017War, violence, persecution push displacement to new unprecedented high: UNHCR report