“Dərs Evi” Educational Centre launches international test preparation courses
“Dərs Evi” Educational Centre held an opening ceremony of international test preparation courses.
Various government officials, diplomatic missions, high-level managers, education experts, university representatives, and school directors attended the event held on the occasion of awarding of the center with the title of the only “Kaplan” Certified Educational Center in Azerbaijan, APA reports.
We should note that, established in 2015 “Dərs Evi” is an innovative educational center operating under the “Gilan Holding” education project, and since the first day of its foundation it has been specialized in admission test preparation courses for applicants. Within this project, specialists experienced in standardized test preparation, who studied in Israel and USA, have been invited to Azerbaijan. Both highly qualified and experienced teaching staff, as well as professionals with world-class experience work here to prepare applicants for exams. The goal of “Dərs Evi” is to assist each student in understanding and implementing their potential, choosing the right direction for education and career.
Speaking at the event, "Gilan Holding" Board Member and Director of Change Management, CEO of "Dərs Evi" Educational Center Pavel Belorousski said that, international test preparation courses started cooperation with “Kaplan International”. “I am very excited, that “Dərs Evi” has been awarded the title of Kaplan Certified Educational Center. I believe that, the launch of the world leader, such as Kaplan in Azerbaijan too, will contribute to the rise of educational standards and the development of the entire education system. It was my dream long ago and I am glad that Kaplan is already in Azerbaijan. We will do our best to further develop this cooperation.”
Managing Director of International Kaplan Test Prep Nimesh Citendra Shah stated that, “Kaplan” is the world leader in test preparation and it has already been providing services to millions of students in 600 locations around the world for 75 years. This brand offered to create more than 90 standard test materials for admission exams to college and masters degrees internationally, English language and a number of professional licensing exams. The philosophy of “Kaplan” is not only to focus on single classrooms and textbooks, but to create a comprehensive experience for the student. “Kaplan” offers assistance of modern, diagnostic and practical tools that provide an individual approach to each student's learning. As Kaplan, we are very pleased that, we are in Azerbaijan. Thanks to the cooperation with “Dərs Evi” we have brought our experience that proved itself in the world for many years to Azerbaijan. Thus, the Azerbaijani students will now be able to prepare for the most advanced methodology. This is really amazing” said Nimesh Citendra Shah during his speech.
It should be noted that in 2013 "Kaplan" test preparation organized courses for more than 415 thousand students and professionals, including those who were registered online. Test preparation is carried out in more than 100 countries online, and in 30 countries through dealer and partners. As “Kaplan” Certified Center, international test preparation courses offered by “Dərs Evi” include courses for IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, GMAT and GRE exams.
“Dərs Evi” Educational Center impalements various educational projects. At the moment, the courses held at the educational center include preparation for DIM exams, IELTS courses, and Profession Selection Test.
There will be SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and other courses at the “Dərs Evi” in the near future. For more information, please visit www.dersevi.az or contact * 3377.
- 18.11.2017Fatal traffic accident kills 1 police, injures another in Azerbaijan
- 18.11.2017Changeable cloudy weather to prevail in Baku
- 18.11.2017Landslide activity observed in Baku’s Zigh settlement
- 17.11.2017Another quake hits Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2017Private and municipal vocational education institutions to be established in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2017ANAS: Land plots, scientific facilities seized over last 5 years returned
- 16.11.2017Kamaladdin Heydarov meets Moldovan interior minister
- 16.11.2017U.S. ambassador to Azerbaijan visits ABAD trade & exhibition center
- 16.11.2017APA celebrates 13th anniversary - PHOTOSESSION
- 16.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan known in world as sporting nation
- 16.11.2017Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 16.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates newly-built school in Masazir
- 16.11.2017ANAS: Yesterday’s quake in Azerbaijan had nothing to do with recent quake in Iran
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan establishes organizing committee for Baku BMX World Championships 2018
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan to mark 110th jubilee of academician Ashraf Huseynov
- 15.11.2017U.S. ambassador visits Salyan American Corner
- 15.11.2017Deloitte Azerbaijan introduces new publication - ®
- 15.11.2017Compulsory health insurance can be applied throughout Azerbaijan in 2018 – deputy minister
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan developing state program to repatriate its citizens in Iraq, Syria
- 15.11.2017Deputy Minister reacts to US State Department advising its citizens not to undergo surgery in Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2017Baku State University’s 100th anniversary to be marked at state level
- 14.11.2017London, a city where you can see Sun, rain and Queen at the same time
- 14.11.2017EBU says Karabakh separatists’ flag to be prevented from being raised at 2017 Junior Eurovision
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani police warn drivers over use of darks films, blinds on car windows
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan’s Consulate General commemorates Holocaust in Los Angeles
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan International Environmental Exhibition kicks off
- 13.11.2017New staff of State Language Commission approved
- 13.11.2017Javid Gurbanov awarded title of “Honored Engineer”
- 13.11.2017Sports Palace to be built in Ganja city
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani delegation led by Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov attends Dubai Airshow 2017
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani ombudsperson: Talks on creation of production units in prisons bring no results
- 13.11.2017ANAS: Strong earthquake on Iran-Iraq border unlikely to affect Azerbaijan
- 10.11.2017Azerbaijani president: Unsettled issues will be resolved in coming years
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of culture and recreation park named after Aziz Aliyev in Ganja
- 10.11.2017Newly-built dormitory of Azerbaijan State Agrarian University inaugurated
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev views secondary school in Ganja after major overhaul
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Ganja Mall
- 10.11.2017ICRC visits about 1,300 women and children of 20 nationalities in Iraq
- 08.11.2017Manufacture of 6 new UAVs launched in ANAS High Tech Park
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijan to use new mechanism for increase of pensions
- 03.11.2017Caspian 2017 int’l complex exercise underway in Baku
- 03.11.2017Kamaladdin Heydarov: No human causalities recorded during disasters since MES creation
- 03.11.2017Baku City Main Police Department warns Musavat Party
- 02.11.2017Azerbaijan State Economic University’s self-government status abolished
- 02.11.2017Employees of Sumgayit State University awarded Taraggi Medal
- 02.11.2017Chamber of Accounts: Regulations violated in ANAMA