“Dərs Evi” Educational Centre launches international test preparation courses
“Dərs Evi” Educational Centre held an opening ceremony of international test preparation courses.
Various government officials, diplomatic missions, high-level managers, education experts, university representatives, and school directors attended the event held on the occasion of awarding of the center with the title of the only “Kaplan” Certified Educational Center in Azerbaijan, APA reports.
We should note that, established in 2015 “Dərs Evi” is an innovative educational center operating under the “Gilan Holding” education project, and since the first day of its foundation it has been specialized in admission test preparation courses for applicants. Within this project, specialists experienced in standardized test preparation, who studied in Israel and USA, have been invited to Azerbaijan. Both highly qualified and experienced teaching staff, as well as professionals with world-class experience work here to prepare applicants for exams. The goal of “Dərs Evi” is to assist each student in understanding and implementing their potential, choosing the right direction for education and career.
Speaking at the event, "Gilan Holding" Board Member and Director of Change Management, CEO of "Dərs Evi" Educational Center Pavel Belorousski said that, international test preparation courses started cooperation with “Kaplan International”. “I am very excited, that “Dərs Evi” has been awarded the title of Kaplan Certified Educational Center. I believe that, the launch of the world leader, such as Kaplan in Azerbaijan too, will contribute to the rise of educational standards and the development of the entire education system. It was my dream long ago and I am glad that Kaplan is already in Azerbaijan. We will do our best to further develop this cooperation.”
Managing Director of International Kaplan Test Prep Nimesh Citendra Shah stated that, “Kaplan” is the world leader in test preparation and it has already been providing services to millions of students in 600 locations around the world for 75 years. This brand offered to create more than 90 standard test materials for admission exams to college and masters degrees internationally, English language and a number of professional licensing exams. The philosophy of “Kaplan” is not only to focus on single classrooms and textbooks, but to create a comprehensive experience for the student. “Kaplan” offers assistance of modern, diagnostic and practical tools that provide an individual approach to each student's learning. As Kaplan, we are very pleased that, we are in Azerbaijan. Thanks to the cooperation with “Dərs Evi” we have brought our experience that proved itself in the world for many years to Azerbaijan. Thus, the Azerbaijani students will now be able to prepare for the most advanced methodology. This is really amazing” said Nimesh Citendra Shah during his speech.
It should be noted that in 2013 "Kaplan" test preparation organized courses for more than 415 thousand students and professionals, including those who were registered online. Test preparation is carried out in more than 100 countries online, and in 30 countries through dealer and partners. As “Kaplan” Certified Center, international test preparation courses offered by “Dərs Evi” include courses for IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, GMAT and GRE exams.
“Dərs Evi” Educational Center impalements various educational projects. At the moment, the courses held at the educational center include preparation for DIM exams, IELTS courses, and Profession Selection Test.
There will be SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and other courses at the “Dərs Evi” in the near future. For more information, please visit www.dersevi.az or contact * 3377.
- 17.03.2018Monument to victims of genocide committed by Armenia erected in Guba
- 16.03.2018AZN 4mln allocated for construction of modular schools in four districts
- 16.03.2018South Caucasus’s most ancient jewelry item exhibited at Heydar Aliyev Center
- 16.03.2018State Migration Service employees granted high special ranks
- 16.03.2018State Committee: Turkish MP whose health suddenly deteriorated during Baku forum is in stable condition
- 16.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Azerbaijani people on Novruz holiday
- 16.03.2018Turkish MP suffers heart attack while speaking at Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 15.03.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov receives citizens in Salyan
- 15.03.2018Real TV starts satellite broadcasting
- 15.03.2018Nizami Ganjavi International Award presented to First VP Mehriban Aliyeva
- 14.03.2018Azerbaijan fines Qatari national for illegal hunting
- 14.03.2018Azerbaijani SEC announces competition for 24 vacancies in 7 state bodies
- 13.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev approves composition of Youth Foundation’s Supervisory Board
- 13.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for purchase of apartments for Karabakh war disabled, families of martyrs
- 13.03.2018New executive director of Azerbaijan Youth Foundation appointed
- 13.03.2018Azerbaijanis celebrate Wind Tuesday of Novruz Holiday
- 12.03.2018Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Salyan
- 10.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for construction of carpet factory in Sabunchu
- 09.03.2018Real TV will start satellite broadcasting on March 12
- 09.03.2018Azerbaijani president ups salaries of State Security Service employees
- 08.03.2018Azerbaijan defines new procedure for financing education abroad
- 08.03.2018Azerbaijan marks International Women’s Day
- 07.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev orders increasing salaries of employees of Emergency Situations Ministry
- 07.03.2018Azerbaijan to hold first stage of final exam for 9th graders on March 11
- 07.03.2018About 2,700 Azerbaijani citizens study in Georgian universities
- 07.03.2018UNICEF: 12 million girls a year become child brides
- 06.03.2018Mexican ambassador visits Goychay
- 06.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary titles on group of women
- 06.03.2018First VP Mehriban Aliyeva attends opening of new building of sanatorium-type orphanage-kindergarten in Mashtagha settlement
- 06.03.2018UNICEF: Incidence of early marriages reduced to almost zero in Azerbaijan
- 06.03.2018UNICEF may assist in rehabilitation of Azerbaijani children in Iraq and Syria
- 06.03.2018Azerbaijanis celebrate second Tuesday of Novruz holiday
- 03.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order to increase salaries of employees of a number of state-funded organizations
- 03.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order on additional measures to improve water supply for several villages in Sabirabad district
- 03.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order to increase salaries of people employed in melioration, water economy, fishery fields
- 03.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order to increase salaries of people employed in areas of housing and communal services, transport, communications.
- 03.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order to increase salaries of people employed in agriculture, ecology, environment protection areas
- 03.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order to increase salaries of people working in culture, youth, sports organizations
- 03.03.2018Weather condition for tomorrow announced
- 03.11.2017Caspian 2017 int’l complex exercise underway in Baku
- 03.11.2017Kamaladdin Heydarov: No human causalities recorded during disasters since MES creation
- 03.11.2017Baku City Main Police Department warns Musavat Party
- 02.11.2017Azerbaijan State Economic University’s self-government status abolished
- 02.11.2017Employees of Sumgayit State University awarded Taraggi Medal
- 02.11.2017Chamber of Accounts: Regulations violated in ANAMA