Azerbaijan demonstrated to world model of bridge between state and youth: deputy minister
Azerbaijan has demonstrated to the world a model of bridge between state and youth, said Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports Intigam Babayev.
A new younger generation has formed in Azerbaijan over the past 20 years, the deputy minister said Thursday addressing an event, co-organized by the Youth Foundation under the President of Azerbaijan and the parliamentary Youth and Sports Committee on the occasion of the 2nd of February, celebrated as the Youth Day in the country.
According to him, the celebration of February 2 – Youth Day shows that youth policy is always a priority for the Azerbaijani state.
“I believe youth organizations will contribute to the delivery of the truth about Azerbaijan to the international community,” he added.
Speaking at the event, Tahir Suleymanov, deputy head of the Presidential Administration’s department for social-political affairs, informed the participants about the first forum of Azerbaijani youth that took place 20 years ago with the participation of about 2,200 people.
He noted that President Ilham Aliyev successfully continues the youth policy founded by national leader Heydar Aliyev.
“Today, Azerbaijani youth are provided with special state care. In Azerbaijan, more than 20 years ago a successful youth model was established, a perfect legislation was developed in this direction,” Suleymanov said, adding. “There is necessary infrastructure for young people in Azerbaijan’s districts. The Azerbaijani state always provides strong support to youth organizations.”
Addressing the event, Farhad Hajiyev, executive director of the Youth Foundation, noted that over the past years 3,341 projects have been financed, which had successful outcomes.
- 25.05.2017Azerbaijan SEC announces dates of final and entrance exams
- 25.05.2017Azerbaijani State Commission addresses population over graves believed to be of missing persons
- 25.05.2017ANAS, Emergencies Ministry discuss issues of cooperation
- 24.05.2017Azerbaijani president approves Regulation on 'Subsidized housing' system
- 24.05.2017Azerbaijani SMS: Rules for employment of foreigners are sometimes violated
- 24.05.2017Number of foreigners coming to Azerbaijan on the rise
- 24.05.2017Minister Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Beylagan
- 24.05.2017Ali Abbasov receives new appointment
- 24.05.2017Azerbaijan, Romania to conduct examination in field of education
- 24.05.2017First Azerbaijan-Romania Inter-University Forum kicks off in Baku
- 23.05.2017Tariff Council specifies prices of paid services related to civil service
- 23.05.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan to see increase in tourist arrivals after Baku 2017
- 23.05.2017Traffic restriction on special lanes lifted in Baku
- 23.05.2017Registration for second participation in Azerbaijan university entrance exams over
- 22.05.2017Ibrahim Guliyev awarded Shohrat Order
- 22.05.2017Traffic ban on Baku 2017 ‘special lanes’ to be lifted on May 23
- 22.05.2017Minister Kemaleddin Heydarov to receive citizens in Beylagan on May 24
- 22.05.2017Baku to host Azerbaijan-Romania Inter-University Forum
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijani emergencies ministry denies reports of staff reductions
- 20.05.2017French-Azerbaijani University announces admission of students
- 20.05.2017Illegal passenger transportation by buses prevented in Baku-Sumgayit highway
- 19.05.2017WHO: Azerbaijan had lowest suicide rate in Europe in 2015
- 19.05.2017Students in some Azerbaijani universities changed electronic exam grades
- 19.05.2017Health Ministry: 108 people diagnosed with HIV in Azerbaijan in 1Q 2017
- 18.05.2017Minister Kemaleddin Heydarov meets ex-president of Dutch Senate
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijani Education Ministry to terminate employment contracts with teachers recruited without competition
- 17.05.2017Int’l seminar on human trafficking awareness kicks off in Vienna
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan launches campaign to aid Syrian children
- 17.05.2017Azerbaijan’s population exceeds 9.8 million
- 17.05.2017More than 1.2 million adolescents die every year
- 17.05.2017Citizens of 12 more countries to use Azerbaijan’s ASAN Visa system
- 16.05.2017American Jewish community plans to invest in construction of Jewish school in Azerbaijan
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijani president confers honorary titles on persons who died of wounds sustained during 20 January events
- 16.05.2017NTRC: Broadcasting of foreign TV channels in Azerbaijan to be brought in line with standards
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijan approves list of licensed services and work in field of private medicine
- 15.05.2017Presentation of ‘Asiada-2017’ held in Baku
- 15.05.2017Lawyer asks court to acquit Azerbaijan’s ex-health minister
- 15.05.2017Azerbaijan’s ASAN Visa offers service for registration of group visas
- 12.05.2017Rich history of Azerbaijani equestrianism returns to Windsor
- 12.05.2017Azerbaijan to change conditions for labor contract terms
- 02.02.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards group of young people
- 03.02.2017Judge of Azerbaijani Constitutional Court awarded title of ‘Honored lawyer’
- 03.02.2017New children’s magazine presented in Azerbaijan
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan initiates 12 criminal cases over municipal offences
- 02.02.2017February 2 – Youth Day celebrated at Azerbaijani MES
- 01.02.2017Baku Media Center to provide host broadcasting services for Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games