Azerbaijan demonstrated to world model of bridge between state and youth: deputy minister
Azerbaijan has demonstrated to the world a model of bridge between state and youth, said Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports Intigam Babayev.
A new younger generation has formed in Azerbaijan over the past 20 years, the deputy minister said Thursday addressing an event, co-organized by the Youth Foundation under the President of Azerbaijan and the parliamentary Youth and Sports Committee on the occasion of the 2nd of February, celebrated as the Youth Day in the country.
According to him, the celebration of February 2 – Youth Day shows that youth policy is always a priority for the Azerbaijani state.
“I believe youth organizations will contribute to the delivery of the truth about Azerbaijan to the international community,” he added.
Speaking at the event, Tahir Suleymanov, deputy head of the Presidential Administration’s department for social-political affairs, informed the participants about the first forum of Azerbaijani youth that took place 20 years ago with the participation of about 2,200 people.
He noted that President Ilham Aliyev successfully continues the youth policy founded by national leader Heydar Aliyev.
“Today, Azerbaijani youth are provided with special state care. In Azerbaijan, more than 20 years ago a successful youth model was established, a perfect legislation was developed in this direction,” Suleymanov said, adding. “There is necessary infrastructure for young people in Azerbaijan’s districts. The Azerbaijani state always provides strong support to youth organizations.”
Addressing the event, Farhad Hajiyev, executive director of the Youth Foundation, noted that over the past years 3,341 projects have been financed, which had successful outcomes.
- 22.11.2017Number of Armenians living in Azerbaijan revealed
- 22.11.2017Azerbaijani Parl’t deputy speaker stresses need for reforms in law enforcement, security and judicial bodies
- 22.11.2017Azerbaijani MP calls for more spending on healthcare
- 22.11.2017MP proposes creating business incubators in Azerbaijan’s educational institutions
- 22.11.2017Baku hosts int’l conference on promoting tolerance among youth
- 22.11.2017Leyla Aliyeva meets with UNICEF regional director
- 22.11.201720 judges, including 7 chairmen of courts dismissed in Azerbaijan this year
- 21.11.2017Azerbaijani state should provide serious support for treatment of autistic children – MP
- 21.11.2017Dust quantity in Baku and Absheron Peninsula exceeds sanitary norm
- 20.11.2017World conflicts hinder mankind from achieving SDGs – UNICEF
- 20.11.2017UNICEF: Level of children’s education in Azerbaijan exceeds 95 percent
- 20.11.2017Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Zardab district
- 20.11.2017Azerbaijan to have five-day holiday for New Year
- 18.11.2017Fatal traffic accident kills 1 police, injures another in Azerbaijan
- 18.11.2017Changeable cloudy weather to prevail in Baku
- 18.11.2017Landslide activity observed in Baku’s Zigh settlement
- 17.11.2017Another quake hits Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2017Private and municipal vocational education institutions to be established in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2017ANAS: Land plots, scientific facilities seized over last 5 years returned
- 16.11.2017Kamaladdin Heydarov meets Moldovan interior minister
- 16.11.2017U.S. ambassador to Azerbaijan visits ABAD trade & exhibition center
- 16.11.2017APA celebrates 13th anniversary - PHOTOSESSION
- 16.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan known in world as sporting nation
- 16.11.2017Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 16.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates newly-built school in Masazir
- 16.11.2017ANAS: Yesterday’s quake in Azerbaijan had nothing to do with recent quake in Iran
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan establishes organizing committee for Baku BMX World Championships 2018
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan to mark 110th jubilee of academician Ashraf Huseynov
- 15.11.2017U.S. ambassador visits Salyan American Corner
- 15.11.2017Deloitte Azerbaijan introduces new publication - ®
- 15.11.2017Compulsory health insurance can be applied throughout Azerbaijan in 2018 – deputy minister
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan developing state program to repatriate its citizens in Iraq, Syria
- 15.11.2017Deputy Minister reacts to US State Department advising its citizens not to undergo surgery in Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2017Baku State University’s 100th anniversary to be marked at state level
- 14.11.2017London, a city where you can see Sun, rain and Queen at the same time
- 14.11.2017EBU says Karabakh separatists’ flag to be prevented from being raised at 2017 Junior Eurovision
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani police warn drivers over use of darks films, blinds on car windows
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan’s Consulate General commemorates Holocaust in Los Angeles
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan International Environmental Exhibition kicks off
- 13.11.2017New staff of State Language Commission approved
- 02.02.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards group of young people
- 03.02.2017Judge of Azerbaijani Constitutional Court awarded title of ‘Honored lawyer’
- 03.02.2017New children’s magazine presented in Azerbaijan
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan initiates 12 criminal cases over municipal offences
- 02.02.2017February 2 – Youth Day celebrated at Azerbaijani MES
- 01.02.2017Baku Media Center to provide host broadcasting services for Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games