Azerbaijan demonstrated to world model of bridge between state and youth: deputy minister
Azerbaijan has demonstrated to the world a model of bridge between state and youth, said Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports Intigam Babayev.
A new younger generation has formed in Azerbaijan over the past 20 years, the deputy minister said Thursday addressing an event, co-organized by the Youth Foundation under the President of Azerbaijan and the parliamentary Youth and Sports Committee on the occasion of the 2nd of February, celebrated as the Youth Day in the country.
According to him, the celebration of February 2 – Youth Day shows that youth policy is always a priority for the Azerbaijani state.
“I believe youth organizations will contribute to the delivery of the truth about Azerbaijan to the international community,” he added.
Speaking at the event, Tahir Suleymanov, deputy head of the Presidential Administration’s department for social-political affairs, informed the participants about the first forum of Azerbaijani youth that took place 20 years ago with the participation of about 2,200 people.
He noted that President Ilham Aliyev successfully continues the youth policy founded by national leader Heydar Aliyev.
“Today, Azerbaijani youth are provided with special state care. In Azerbaijan, more than 20 years ago a successful youth model was established, a perfect legislation was developed in this direction,” Suleymanov said, adding. “There is necessary infrastructure for young people in Azerbaijan’s districts. The Azerbaijani state always provides strong support to youth organizations.”
Addressing the event, Farhad Hajiyev, executive director of the Youth Foundation, noted that over the past years 3,341 projects have been financed, which had successful outcomes.
- 25.03.2017Dry weather predicted for March 26
- 24.03.2017Temperature to reach 18 C in Azerbaijan tomorrow
- 23.03.2017Changeable cloudy and dry weather predicted in Baku
- 22.03.2017Changeable cloudy weather to prevail in Baku
- 20.03.2017Azercell supports international event in Baku
- 20.03.2017Spring comes to Azerbaijan
- 18.03.2017Commission for the Regulation and Coordination of Labor Relations established in Azerbaijan
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijani court pronounces verdict against former navy chief
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan to apply writing tasks for college admission for first time
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijani Emergencies Ministry to work on enhanced mode during holiday
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan completes execution of president’s pardon order
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan extends deadline for document admission to master’s degree and residency
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijani MP’s nephew charged with swindle released in courtroom
- 17.03.2017Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Aghdash
- 17.03.2017Albanian president awarded title of honorary doctor of Azerbaijan University of Languages
- 17.03.201714 female inmates pardoned Azerbaijan's president
- 17.03.2017Pardon order: 40 inmates released from Correctional Facility No. 13
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan starts execution of presidential order on pardon
- 16.03.2017Rector appointed to Baku Engineering University
- 16.03.2017Number of Azerbaijani population announced
- 15.03.2017Azerbaijani MES: Project for 1st micro-district to cover more areas in case it proves successful
- 15.03.2017Trial proceeds for Azerbaijani ministry's ex-official
- 14.03.2017Two-time European karate champion standing trial on drug charges
- 14.03.2017Dust clouds over Turkmenistan to hit Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2017Hearing in case of former MNS generals postponed
- 14.03.2017Supreme Court considers IBA ex-chairman’s appeal
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijani court rejects appeal of former OMON members
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijan celebrates Last Tuesday of Novruz Holiday
- 13.03.2017Alexander Lapshin meets lawyer
- 13.03.2017Dust storm from Arabian Desert hits Baku
- 13.03.2017Minister Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Aghdash
- 13.03.2017Akif Chovdarov’s trial postponed
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill prohibiting smoking in public places
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijan announce dates of entrance exams for master’s degree
- 10.03.2017Trial of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official postponed
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijan announces admission to masters degree
- 09.03.2017Former MNS employees plead not guilty - UPDATED
- 09.03.2017First VP Mehriban Aliyeva: Main goal is to provide 4,000 IDP families with apartments in Baku and Sumgayit
- 09.03.2017US ambassador begins trip to Azerbaijan’s southern region
- 08.03.2017Today marks International Women’s Day
- 02.02.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards group of young people
- 03.02.2017Judge of Azerbaijani Constitutional Court awarded title of ‘Honored lawyer’
- 03.02.2017New children’s magazine presented in Azerbaijan
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan initiates 12 criminal cases over municipal offences
- 02.02.2017February 2 – Youth Day celebrated at Azerbaijani MES
- 01.02.2017Baku Media Center to provide host broadcasting services for Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games