Chamber of Accounts appeals to Prosecutor General’s Office concerning Republican Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology
Azerbaijan’s Chamber of Accounts has announced the results of an audit carried out in connection with the forecasting and execution of the state budget funds and off-budget funds allocated to the Republican Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology.
From January 1, 2015 to October 1, 2017, the Board of the Chamber of Accounts, in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation, has discussed and approved a report on an audit of the forecast and execution of funds and off-budget funds allocated to the Republican Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology, APA reports.
During the period covered by the audit, tariff rates were not properly defined, there was a shortage of drugs, reagents and other materials. As a result of an incorrect reflection of the work done in the invoice, the contractor has already been paid and the full payment for services has not been provided due to the fact that the paid service was not properly organized. Business expenses have already been paid and the work loads have been increased during the formalization of repair and construction work.
Although the requirements of the guidelines for the accounting and management in accordance with national accounting standards for the budgetary organizations have been complied with, there have been faults in the collection of initial accounting records reflecting the occurrence of transactions in the enterprise, the writing of memorandum orders on those transactions and transfer of accounting records from memorial orders to financial statements.
Registered costs are not classified in accordance with the sections and articles of financial statements and capital repair costs were eliminated as capitalized costs without registration.
The Board of the Chamber of Accounts made a decision taking into account elimination the violations during the audit period. A copy of the decision was sent to the Republican Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology to eliminate other identified deficiencies and shortcomings in a short period of time and to inform the Chamber of Accounts on the measures to be taken in this direction.
The parliament was informed on the audit’s results in line with legislation.
Related news releases
- 24.02.2018Presidential scholarship for students increased
- 24.02.2018Azerbaijani president signs order on development of education infrastructure
- 24.02.2018Baku awaits cloudy weather on Sunday
- 24.02.2018Model United States Senate organized in Baku
- 23.02.2018Azerbaijani president orders increasing social allowances
- 23.02.2018Allowance for women with more than 5 children increased in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Committee chairman: Nationalization of surnames hotly debated issue in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Deputy PM: 97 families evacuated from landslide zone on Bayil slope
- 23.02.2018U.S. helps people with disabilities receive free legal aid
- 23.02.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Lankaran
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president's personal pension increased by AZN150
- 22.02.2018Monthly stipend for young talents increased by 100 manats
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly scholarship for honorary titles
- 22.02.2018Collegium of Advocates to be provided with new building
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor asks court to strip MNS generals of their ranks
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor seeks 16 years for Subahir Gurbanov and Teymur Guliyev - UPDATED
- 22.02.2018International organizations praise anti-corruption measures in Azerbaijan
- 22.02.2018Ministry of Education announces results of student transfer
- 22.02.2018First-grade admission gets started in Baku
- 22.02.2018Requirements for construction of buildings erected in place of emergency structures in nine districts of Baku changed
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijan to mark 110th anniversary of academician Musa Aliyev
- 21.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev orders increasing unified monthly allowance for IDPs
- 21.02.2018U.S. ambassador visits school built for IDPs in Baku
- 21.02.2018New specialties created in the master's degree in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Presidential pension for Azerbaijan’s national heroes increases
- 20.02.2018Ilham Aliyev orders increasing presidential pension for Great Patriotic War veterans
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani president appoints members of Civil Service Management Board
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani court commences hearing on Afgan Mukhtarli’s appeal
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan starts relocating IDP families to new settlement in Tartar
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan specifies what medications caused severe poisoning
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan imports most medicines from Europe – Health Ministry
- 20.02.2018Guba-Khinalig road reopened after avalanche
- 19.02.2018Pension for 20 January disabled increased by 10%
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly pension for citizens disabled in war
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill on state fingerprinting and genome registration
- 17.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan detains 26 foreigners in anti-migration op
- 16.02.2018Italian architects prepared project for Yanardagh complex construction – envoy
- 16.02.2018Baku to host Italian Design Day
- 16.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Saturday
- 31.01.2018Number of thalassemia carriers in Azerbaijan announced
- 31.01.2018Transfer of students to start on Feb. 1 – Education Ministry
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss new bill on Alat Free Economic Zone
- 30.01.2018Pardon order expected in Azerbaijan on occasion of Novruz Holiday
- 30.01.2018State Sanitary Epidemiological Service not to be able to inspect facilities of production and sale of food products
- 29.01.201822 illegal migrants detained in Azerbaijan