Baku Media Center to provide host broadcasting services for Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games
The Azerbaijan Islamic Solidarity Games Operations Committee (AISGOC) has contracted Baku Media Center to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Sports fans from across the Islamic world will have the opportunity to enjoy the highest quality television and digital coverage of the Fourth Islamic Solidarity Games, which will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan from 12-22 May 2017, APA reported citing AZERTAC.
The Games, which were created by the Islamic Solidarity Sports Federation (ISSF), and designed to strengthen the sporting and cultural relationships between all Islamic nations, will see athletes from over 50 participating countries competing across 20 sports in 24 sporting disciplines.
Baku Media Center will be responsible for delivering over 80 hours of footage of the Games. In the lead up to the Games there will be three 5-minute features created to showcase Islamic Sport and Baku.
Live coverage will include all group matches, the semi-finals and final of the football competition. Baku Media Centre will also provide the distribution of the Opening and Closing ceremonies coverage.
In addition to the live coverage during the Games, they will provide a daily 54-minute highlights program and 5-minute News program which will feature all the best action from that day’s competition. A two-hour highlights program will also be produced following the conclusion of the Games providing a wrap up of the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Baku Media Center is an innovative Azerbaijani company located in Baku which provides a wide range of services in the field of audio-visual production, specializing in two main fields: Video Production and Broadcast Production. In addition to having cooperated previously with the host broadcaster, International Sports Broadcasting, on the inaugural 2015 European Games in Baku, they have covered high level sporting events within Baku such as the Tour of Azerbaijan and the 30th Rhythmic Gymnastics European Championships. Baku Media Center is known to be the leading Production Company in Azerbaijan and will partner with International Sports Broadcasting to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Related news releases
- 17.11.2017Another quake hits Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2017Private and municipal vocational education institutions to be established in Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2017ANAS: Land plots, scientific facilities seized over last 5 years returned
- 16.11.2017Kamaladdin Heydarov meets Moldovan interior minister
- 16.11.2017U.S. ambassador to Azerbaijan visits ABAD trade & exhibition center
- 16.11.2017APA celebrates 13th anniversary - PHOTOSESSION
- 16.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan known in world as sporting nation
- 16.11.2017Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 16.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates newly-built school in Masazir
- 16.11.2017ANAS: Yesterday’s quake in Azerbaijan had nothing to do with recent quake in Iran
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan establishes organizing committee for Baku BMX World Championships 2018
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan to mark 110th jubilee of academician Ashraf Huseynov
- 15.11.2017U.S. ambassador visits Salyan American Corner
- 15.11.2017Deloitte Azerbaijan introduces new publication - ®
- 15.11.2017Compulsory health insurance can be applied throughout Azerbaijan in 2018 – deputy minister
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan developing state program to repatriate its citizens in Iraq, Syria
- 15.11.2017Deputy Minister reacts to US State Department advising its citizens not to undergo surgery in Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2017Baku State University’s 100th anniversary to be marked at state level
- 14.11.2017London, a city where you can see Sun, rain and Queen at the same time
- 14.11.2017EBU says Karabakh separatists’ flag to be prevented from being raised at 2017 Junior Eurovision
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani police warn drivers over use of darks films, blinds on car windows
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan’s Consulate General commemorates Holocaust in Los Angeles
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijan International Environmental Exhibition kicks off
- 13.11.2017New staff of State Language Commission approved
- 13.11.2017Javid Gurbanov awarded title of “Honored Engineer”
- 13.11.2017Sports Palace to be built in Ganja city
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani delegation led by Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov attends Dubai Airshow 2017
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani ombudsperson: Talks on creation of production units in prisons bring no results
- 13.11.2017ANAS: Strong earthquake on Iran-Iraq border unlikely to affect Azerbaijan
- 10.11.2017Azerbaijani president: Unsettled issues will be resolved in coming years
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of culture and recreation park named after Aziz Aliyev in Ganja
- 10.11.2017Newly-built dormitory of Azerbaijan State Agrarian University inaugurated
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev views secondary school in Ganja after major overhaul
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Ganja Mall
- 10.11.2017ICRC visits about 1,300 women and children of 20 nationalities in Iraq
- 08.11.2017Manufacture of 6 new UAVs launched in ANAS High Tech Park
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijan to use new mechanism for increase of pensions
- 08.11.2017Hadi Rajabli: Level of need criteria should be increased in Azerbaijan
- 07.11.2017Court reduces sentences of Vidadi Zeynalov and Beytulla Huseynov
- 07.11.2017U.S. ambassador visits Guba district
- 02.02.2017February 2 – Youth Day celebrated at Azerbaijani MES
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan initiates 12 criminal cases over municipal offences
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan demonstrated to world model of bridge between state and youth: deputy minister
- 01.02.2017Akif Chovdarov not brought to court due to adverse weather conditions
- 01.02.2017Trial resumed of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official
- 31.01.2017Azerbaijan-Qatar intergovernmental commission holds first meeting