Baku Media Center to provide host broadcasting services for Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games
The Azerbaijan Islamic Solidarity Games Operations Committee (AISGOC) has contracted Baku Media Center to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Sports fans from across the Islamic world will have the opportunity to enjoy the highest quality television and digital coverage of the Fourth Islamic Solidarity Games, which will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan from 12-22 May 2017, APA reported citing AZERTAC.
The Games, which were created by the Islamic Solidarity Sports Federation (ISSF), and designed to strengthen the sporting and cultural relationships between all Islamic nations, will see athletes from over 50 participating countries competing across 20 sports in 24 sporting disciplines.
Baku Media Center will be responsible for delivering over 80 hours of footage of the Games. In the lead up to the Games there will be three 5-minute features created to showcase Islamic Sport and Baku.
Live coverage will include all group matches, the semi-finals and final of the football competition. Baku Media Centre will also provide the distribution of the Opening and Closing ceremonies coverage.
In addition to the live coverage during the Games, they will provide a daily 54-minute highlights program and 5-minute News program which will feature all the best action from that day’s competition. A two-hour highlights program will also be produced following the conclusion of the Games providing a wrap up of the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Baku Media Center is an innovative Azerbaijani company located in Baku which provides a wide range of services in the field of audio-visual production, specializing in two main fields: Video Production and Broadcast Production. In addition to having cooperated previously with the host broadcaster, International Sports Broadcasting, on the inaugural 2015 European Games in Baku, they have covered high level sporting events within Baku such as the Tour of Azerbaijan and the 30th Rhythmic Gymnastics European Championships. Baku Media Center is known to be the leading Production Company in Azerbaijan and will partner with International Sports Broadcasting to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Related news releases
- 25.03.2017Dry weather predicted for March 26
- 24.03.2017Temperature to reach 18 C in Azerbaijan tomorrow
- 23.03.2017Changeable cloudy and dry weather predicted in Baku
- 22.03.2017Changeable cloudy weather to prevail in Baku
- 20.03.2017Azercell supports international event in Baku
- 20.03.2017Spring comes to Azerbaijan
- 18.03.2017Commission for the Regulation and Coordination of Labor Relations established in Azerbaijan
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijani court pronounces verdict against former navy chief
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan to apply writing tasks for college admission for first time
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijani Emergencies Ministry to work on enhanced mode during holiday
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan completes execution of president’s pardon order
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan extends deadline for document admission to master’s degree and residency
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijani MP’s nephew charged with swindle released in courtroom
- 17.03.2017Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Aghdash
- 17.03.2017Albanian president awarded title of honorary doctor of Azerbaijan University of Languages
- 17.03.201714 female inmates pardoned Azerbaijan's president
- 17.03.2017Pardon order: 40 inmates released from Correctional Facility No. 13
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan starts execution of presidential order on pardon
- 16.03.2017Rector appointed to Baku Engineering University
- 16.03.2017Number of Azerbaijani population announced
- 15.03.2017Azerbaijani MES: Project for 1st micro-district to cover more areas in case it proves successful
- 15.03.2017Trial proceeds for Azerbaijani ministry's ex-official
- 14.03.2017Two-time European karate champion standing trial on drug charges
- 14.03.2017Dust clouds over Turkmenistan to hit Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2017Hearing in case of former MNS generals postponed
- 14.03.2017Supreme Court considers IBA ex-chairman’s appeal
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijani court rejects appeal of former OMON members
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijan celebrates Last Tuesday of Novruz Holiday
- 13.03.2017Alexander Lapshin meets lawyer
- 13.03.2017Dust storm from Arabian Desert hits Baku
- 13.03.2017Minister Kemaleddin Heydarov receives citizens in Aghdash
- 13.03.2017Akif Chovdarov’s trial postponed
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill prohibiting smoking in public places
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijan announce dates of entrance exams for master’s degree
- 10.03.2017Trial of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official postponed
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijan announces admission to masters degree
- 09.03.2017Former MNS employees plead not guilty - UPDATED
- 09.03.2017First VP Mehriban Aliyeva: Main goal is to provide 4,000 IDP families with apartments in Baku and Sumgayit
- 09.03.2017US ambassador begins trip to Azerbaijan’s southern region
- 08.03.2017Today marks International Women’s Day
- 02.02.2017February 2 – Youth Day celebrated at Azerbaijani MES
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan initiates 12 criminal cases over municipal offences
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan demonstrated to world model of bridge between state and youth: deputy minister
- 01.02.2017Akif Chovdarov not brought to court due to adverse weather conditions
- 01.02.2017Trial resumed of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official
- 31.01.2017Azerbaijan-Qatar intergovernmental commission holds first meeting