Baku Media Center to provide host broadcasting services for Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games
The Azerbaijan Islamic Solidarity Games Operations Committee (AISGOC) has contracted Baku Media Center to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Sports fans from across the Islamic world will have the opportunity to enjoy the highest quality television and digital coverage of the Fourth Islamic Solidarity Games, which will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan from 12-22 May 2017, APA reported citing AZERTAC.
The Games, which were created by the Islamic Solidarity Sports Federation (ISSF), and designed to strengthen the sporting and cultural relationships between all Islamic nations, will see athletes from over 50 participating countries competing across 20 sports in 24 sporting disciplines.
Baku Media Center will be responsible for delivering over 80 hours of footage of the Games. In the lead up to the Games there will be three 5-minute features created to showcase Islamic Sport and Baku.
Live coverage will include all group matches, the semi-finals and final of the football competition. Baku Media Centre will also provide the distribution of the Opening and Closing ceremonies coverage.
In addition to the live coverage during the Games, they will provide a daily 54-minute highlights program and 5-minute News program which will feature all the best action from that day’s competition. A two-hour highlights program will also be produced following the conclusion of the Games providing a wrap up of the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Baku Media Center is an innovative Azerbaijani company located in Baku which provides a wide range of services in the field of audio-visual production, specializing in two main fields: Video Production and Broadcast Production. In addition to having cooperated previously with the host broadcaster, International Sports Broadcasting, on the inaugural 2015 European Games in Baku, they have covered high level sporting events within Baku such as the Tour of Azerbaijan and the 30th Rhythmic Gymnastics European Championships. Baku Media Center is known to be the leading Production Company in Azerbaijan and will partner with International Sports Broadcasting to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Related news releases
- 23.06.2018Azerbaijani Defense Industry Minister Yavar Jamalov dies
- 23.06.2018Azerbaijan to mark Mehdi Huseynzade’s 100th birth anniversary
- 23.06.2018Azerbaijani president awards healthcare workers
- 23.06.2018Akif Alizade approved as ANAS president
- 22.06.2018An event held dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Council on State Support to NGOs
- 22.06.2018Translation of US historian Frederick Starr’s book into Azerbaijani presented
- 22.06.2018Term for registration of foreigners visiting Azerbaijan to be extended
- 22.06.2018Presidential Administration: 29.3 thousand civil servants make up 0.6% of Azerbaijan’s working population
- 22.06.2018Cabinet of Ministers eliminates dispute over vertical position of the state flag of Azerbaijan
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijan Teacher Development Centre authorized as CELTA Training Centre
- 21.06.2018Date of Kamaladdin Heydarov’s reception of citizens in Siyazan rescheduled
- 21.06.2018New youth peace platform presented in Tbilisi
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan well understands what pains of conflicts feel like, UN rep says
- 20.06.2018Housing conditions of 265,000 refugees, IDPs improved in Azerbaijan so far: State Committee
- 20.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Siyazan
- 20.06.2018About 65,000 students to take part in final exams in Azerbaijan
- 19.06.2018Temperature to be 31C in Baku, 36C in regions tomorrow
- 18.06.2018Weather forecast for June 19
- 16.06.2018“Mübarizlər” contest kicks off in Baku
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani MES hosts meeting with U.S. Oklahoma National Guard delegation
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan calculating compulsory health insurance fees
- 14.06.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani citizens to have 5 consecutive non-working days to mark Eid al-Fitr and National Salvation Day
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani schools celebrate Day of Farewell Bell
- 13.06.2018Baku's bid to host World Expo 2025 presented at BIE
- 13.06.2018Human rights activist meets daycare worker detained for child maltreatment
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijani parliament passes bill on protecting children from harmful information
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan Education Ministry reveals number of transfers students in 2018
- 12.06.2018Over 140,000 educators undergo diagnostic assessment in Azerbaijan over past four years
- 12.06.2018225 Azerbaijani citizens qualified for study abroad in academic year 2017-18 academic year
- 12.06.2018ATDC accredited as Cambridge Professional Development Centre
- 11.06.2018Leyla Novruzova, who was promoted to BP's London office: I’m not very good in planning my career - INTERVIEW
- 08.06.2018Libraff bookstore opens in Baku
- 08.06.2018Weekend weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani representative elected member of UN Committee on Elimination of Discrimination against Women
- 08.06.2018Akif Alizadeh re-elected president of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences - UPDATED
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijan has region’s most secure data center, minister says
- 08.06.2018Many products brought to Azerbaijan in plastic containers – ministry
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani Migration Service launches new e-service for foreigners, stateless persons
- 08.06.2018Specialty selection for master's degree starts in Azerbaijan
- 02.02.2017February 2 – Youth Day celebrated at Azerbaijani MES
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan initiates 12 criminal cases over municipal offences
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan demonstrated to world model of bridge between state and youth: deputy minister
- 01.02.2017Akif Chovdarov not brought to court due to adverse weather conditions
- 01.02.2017Trial resumed of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official
- 31.01.2017Azerbaijan-Qatar intergovernmental commission holds first meeting