Baku Media Center to provide host broadcasting services for Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games
The Azerbaijan Islamic Solidarity Games Operations Committee (AISGOC) has contracted Baku Media Center to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Sports fans from across the Islamic world will have the opportunity to enjoy the highest quality television and digital coverage of the Fourth Islamic Solidarity Games, which will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan from 12-22 May 2017, APA reported citing AZERTAC.
The Games, which were created by the Islamic Solidarity Sports Federation (ISSF), and designed to strengthen the sporting and cultural relationships between all Islamic nations, will see athletes from over 50 participating countries competing across 20 sports in 24 sporting disciplines.
Baku Media Center will be responsible for delivering over 80 hours of footage of the Games. In the lead up to the Games there will be three 5-minute features created to showcase Islamic Sport and Baku.
Live coverage will include all group matches, the semi-finals and final of the football competition. Baku Media Centre will also provide the distribution of the Opening and Closing ceremonies coverage.
In addition to the live coverage during the Games, they will provide a daily 54-minute highlights program and 5-minute News program which will feature all the best action from that day’s competition. A two-hour highlights program will also be produced following the conclusion of the Games providing a wrap up of the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Baku Media Center is an innovative Azerbaijani company located in Baku which provides a wide range of services in the field of audio-visual production, specializing in two main fields: Video Production and Broadcast Production. In addition to having cooperated previously with the host broadcaster, International Sports Broadcasting, on the inaugural 2015 European Games in Baku, they have covered high level sporting events within Baku such as the Tour of Azerbaijan and the 30th Rhythmic Gymnastics European Championships. Baku Media Center is known to be the leading Production Company in Azerbaijan and will partner with International Sports Broadcasting to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Related news releases
- 24.07.2017University entry examination results on 1st and 4th specialty groups announced
- 24.07.2017Mashallah Ahmadov’s sentence reduced from 8 to 2 years
- 24.07.2017Akif Chovdarov's trial continues
- 24.07.2017Court announces verdict against Faiq Amirli
- 24.07.2017Applicants evacuated from university building due to fire to retake exam on July 27
- 22.07.2017Those who were taking exam at university at the time of fire will retake exam
- 21.07.2017President: Investments to be made in pharmaceutical factories amount to $100 million
- 21.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: Drinking water supply projects successfully implemented in Azerbaijan
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev views plans of work to be done in center of Pirallahi
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijani president awards Avaz Alakbarov
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: Nearly 80 percent of Azerbaijani population is internet users
- 20.07.2017Alexander Lapshin sentenced to 3 years in prison
- 19.07.2017Article by TEAS director published on website of “Peace and Sport” organization
- 19.07.2017Delegation of Pakistan’s National Disaster Management Authority arrives in Azerbaijan
- 19.07.2017Prosecutor seeks 4.5 years behind bars for APFP chairman’s assistant
- 19.07.2017UN report: 443,000 teens give birth in Eastern Europe and Central Asia every year
- 19.07.2017Trial of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official continues
- 18.07.2017Opening of new TV channel proposed in Azerbaijan
- 18.07.2017ANAMA: 300ha area cleared of mine, UXOs in Jojug Marjanli
- 17.07.2017Kamran Aliyev: In Azerbaijan more bribes offered than taken
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan concludes investigation into 19 criminal cases on banking sector
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan completes investigation into criminal cases of 133 officials charged with corruption
- 15.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev views conditions created in new park in Yasamal
- 15.07.2017Azerbaijani President warns officials, businessmen against cutting down trees
- 15.07.2017Int’l dolma festival held in Azerbaijan’s Khachmaz
- 15.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev views newly built park in Yasamal district
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani Health Ministry: 12,036 people wishing to marry diagnosed with thalassemia
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani Education Ministry: Application for transfer of students to begin on July 17
- 14.07.2017Vugar Safarli: Names of journalists to be given apartments will be announced on July 21
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijan SEC to hold entrance exams on II and III specialty groups
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijani president approves amendments to law on education
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijan bans advertising of abortion and artificial fermentation
- 12.07.2017Azerbaijani President: Some public servants misbehave and make blatant mistakes
- 12.07.2017Judicial investigation into Alexander Lapshin’s case concludes
- 12.07.2017Trial of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official continues
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan appoints new chairpersons to several courts of appeal
- 11.07.2017New chairpersons appointed to civil, military collegiums of Azerbaijani Supreme Court
- 11.07.2017APA photographers among best of Baku 2017
- 11.07.2017Lapshin’s trial postponed
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijani Prosecutor’s Office receives submission on initiation of criminal case against former national security minister
- 02.02.2017February 2 – Youth Day celebrated at Azerbaijani MES
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan initiates 12 criminal cases over municipal offences
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan demonstrated to world model of bridge between state and youth: deputy minister
- 01.02.2017Akif Chovdarov not brought to court due to adverse weather conditions
- 01.02.2017Trial resumed of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official
- 31.01.2017Azerbaijan-Qatar intergovernmental commission holds first meeting