Baku Media Center to provide host broadcasting services for Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games
The Azerbaijan Islamic Solidarity Games Operations Committee (AISGOC) has contracted Baku Media Center to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Sports fans from across the Islamic world will have the opportunity to enjoy the highest quality television and digital coverage of the Fourth Islamic Solidarity Games, which will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan from 12-22 May 2017, APA reported citing AZERTAC.
The Games, which were created by the Islamic Solidarity Sports Federation (ISSF), and designed to strengthen the sporting and cultural relationships between all Islamic nations, will see athletes from over 50 participating countries competing across 20 sports in 24 sporting disciplines.
Baku Media Center will be responsible for delivering over 80 hours of footage of the Games. In the lead up to the Games there will be three 5-minute features created to showcase Islamic Sport and Baku.
Live coverage will include all group matches, the semi-finals and final of the football competition. Baku Media Centre will also provide the distribution of the Opening and Closing ceremonies coverage.
In addition to the live coverage during the Games, they will provide a daily 54-minute highlights program and 5-minute News program which will feature all the best action from that day’s competition. A two-hour highlights program will also be produced following the conclusion of the Games providing a wrap up of the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Baku Media Center is an innovative Azerbaijani company located in Baku which provides a wide range of services in the field of audio-visual production, specializing in two main fields: Video Production and Broadcast Production. In addition to having cooperated previously with the host broadcaster, International Sports Broadcasting, on the inaugural 2015 European Games in Baku, they have covered high level sporting events within Baku such as the Tour of Azerbaijan and the 30th Rhythmic Gymnastics European Championships. Baku Media Center is known to be the leading Production Company in Azerbaijan and will partner with International Sports Broadcasting to provide Host Broadcasting services for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
Related news releases
- 25.04.2017Victim testifies in trial of Azerbaijani MNS ex-officials
- 25.04.2017Azerbaijani MP: People are unsure what currency to choose to save their money
- 25.04.2017Baku city prosecutor Aziz Seyidov elected judge of Supreme Court
- 25.04.2017Baku court holds preliminary hearing on case of APFP member arrested over FETO links
- 25.04.2017Starvation looms for 20 million, UN agricultural advisory group told at opening session
- 24.04.2017Akif Chovdarov’s trial continues
- 24.04.2017Azerbaijani president orders payment of allowances to World War II participants
- 24.04.2017Azerbaijani soldiers wounded in April battles provided with artificial limbs on initiative of First VP Mehriban Aliyeva
- 24.04.2017About 7 million people in Azerbaijan at risk of contracting malaria – ministry
- 21.04.2017EU, Azerbaijani SEC hold joint seminar
- 21.04.2017Azerbaijan to ban ads of potential harm to children
- 21.04.2017Canadian doctors discover first antibiotic in 30 years
- 20.04.2017Azerbaijan declares two non-working days in May
- 20.04.2017Azerbaijan weather forecast: Strong winds expected in coming days
- 19.04.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3 mln to Youth Foundation
- 19.04.2017Azerbaijan: 62 killed, 212 injured in emergencies since early 2017
- 19.04.2017Azerbaijan issues licenses to 14 companies delivering television programming over Internet
- 19.04.2017The plan for admission of students will be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers
- 18.04.2017One child given up to foreigner for adoption in Azerbaijan this year
- 18.04.2017Attorneys in MNS case refuse to speak to the press
- 18.04.2017CoE experts’ report on NGOs presented in Baku
- 18.04.2017Azerbaijan State Examination Center appeals to applicants over second entrance exams
- 17.04.2017Residents of the "Sovietski" addressed a letter to President Ilham Aliyev
- 17.04.2017Number of Azerbaijani population announced
- 17.04.2017Ilham Aliyev congratulates participants of 1st Int’l Forum of Caucasus Studies Scholars
- 17.04.2017New deputy health minister appointed in Azerbaijan’s Nakhchivan
- 15.04.2017President Aliyev gives instruction to stop construction of residential building in Yasamal district
- 15.04.2017Azerbaijan to start diagnostic evaluation of teachers in several districts from tomorrow
- 14.04.2017Over 1,400 foreigners violated Azerbaijan’s administrative legislation in March
- 14.04.2017Azerbaijani parliament passes bill restricting tobacco use
- 14.04.2017Baku Education Department: No violations recorded during teacher recruitment
- 14.04.2017Azerbaijan to broadcast anti-smoking TV and radio programs
- 13.04.201790 first aid brigades to be available during Baku Islamic Solidarity Games
- 13.04.2017Bears and gazelles illegally kept at some recreational centers in Azerbaijan
- 13.04.2017Azerbaijan: Minors to be required to present ID while buying cigarettes
- 13.04.2017APFP member arrested over FETO links standing trial
- 12.04.2017Akif Chovdarov's trial continues
- 12.04.2017Witnesses testify in trial of former Azerbaijani health minister
- 12.04.2017Belarus studies Azerbaijan's experience in providing security during European Games
- 12.04.2017Demolition of Haji Javad Mosque in Baku’s Sovetsky temporarily halted
- 02.02.2017February 2 – Youth Day celebrated at Azerbaijani MES
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan initiates 12 criminal cases over municipal offences
- 02.02.2017Azerbaijan demonstrated to world model of bridge between state and youth: deputy minister
- 01.02.2017Akif Chovdarov not brought to court due to adverse weather conditions
- 01.02.2017Trial resumed of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official
- 31.01.2017Azerbaijan-Qatar intergovernmental commission holds first meeting