Baku hosting annual plenary session of FDI World Dental Federation
Heads of dental associations from 24 European countries are participating in the plenary session.
Delivering an opening speech at the plenary session, Maharram Ahmadov, an official of the Azerbaijani Presidential Administration, said that holding in Baku the annual plenary session of the European Regional Organization of the FDI World Dental Federation is a very significant event.
He said that upon restoring the country’s independence, the Azerbaijani government has always paid a special attention to development of healthcare, including dentistry.
President of the Azerbaijan Association of Dentists Dr. Rana Aliyeva, in her speech, mentioned the importance of integration into international institutions.
Aliyeva noted that Azerbaijan Association of Dentists became a member of the FDI World Dental Federation in 1998, and a member of the European Regional Organization of the FDI World Dental Federation 2003.
Vice-President of the Azerbaijan Association of Dentists Kamran Shahbazov made a presentation at the plenary session.
President of the FDI World Dental Federation Dr Patrick Hescot and representatives of several countries made speeches at the event.
During the event it was decided to hold the next plenary session of the European Regional Organization in Geneva on April 7, 2017.
Anna Lella was elected president of the European Regional Organization, replacing Philippe Rusca.
- 24.02.2018Presidential scholarship for students increased
- 24.02.2018Azerbaijani president signs order on development of education infrastructure
- 24.02.2018Baku awaits cloudy weather on Sunday
- 24.02.2018Model United States Senate organized in Baku
- 23.02.2018Azerbaijani president orders increasing social allowances
- 23.02.2018Allowance for women with more than 5 children increased in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Committee chairman: Nationalization of surnames hotly debated issue in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Deputy PM: 97 families evacuated from landslide zone on Bayil slope
- 23.02.2018U.S. helps people with disabilities receive free legal aid
- 23.02.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Lankaran
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president's personal pension increased by AZN150
- 22.02.2018Monthly stipend for young talents increased by 100 manats
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly scholarship for honorary titles
- 22.02.2018Collegium of Advocates to be provided with new building
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor asks court to strip MNS generals of their ranks
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor seeks 16 years for Subahir Gurbanov and Teymur Guliyev - UPDATED
- 22.02.2018International organizations praise anti-corruption measures in Azerbaijan
- 22.02.2018Ministry of Education announces results of student transfer
- 22.02.2018First-grade admission gets started in Baku
- 22.02.2018Requirements for construction of buildings erected in place of emergency structures in nine districts of Baku changed
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijan to mark 110th anniversary of academician Musa Aliyev
- 21.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev orders increasing unified monthly allowance for IDPs
- 21.02.2018U.S. ambassador visits school built for IDPs in Baku
- 21.02.2018New specialties created in the master's degree in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Presidential pension for Azerbaijan’s national heroes increases
- 20.02.2018Ilham Aliyev orders increasing presidential pension for Great Patriotic War veterans
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani president appoints members of Civil Service Management Board
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani court commences hearing on Afgan Mukhtarli’s appeal
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan starts relocating IDP families to new settlement in Tartar
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan specifies what medications caused severe poisoning
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan imports most medicines from Europe – Health Ministry
- 20.02.2018Guba-Khinalig road reopened after avalanche
- 19.02.2018Pension for 20 January disabled increased by 10%
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly pension for citizens disabled in war
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill on state fingerprinting and genome registration
- 17.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan detains 26 foreigners in anti-migration op
- 16.02.2018Italian architects prepared project for Yanardagh complex construction – envoy
- 16.02.2018Baku to host Italian Design Day
- 16.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Saturday
- 29.04.2016UN high rep, TURKSOY chief visit Azerbaijan’s Gabala
- 29.04.2016Azerbaijani president signs order on ASPU’s Gazakh and Zagatala branches
- 29.04.2016Court rejects petition for Ilgar Mammadov’s release
- 29.04.2016‘Azerbaijan’s multicultural safety is no less important than other security doctrines’
- 29.04.2016Azerbaijan to create legal aid delivery mechanisms to ensure access to information
- 29.04.2016Azerbaijan’s minister of emergency situations receives citizens in Masalli