11th International Education Exhibition opens in Baku
The 11th Azerbaijan International Education Exhibition under the theme “Human capital is our wealth” kicked off at Baku Expo Center on Friday, APA reported.
Addressing the opening of the exhibition, Education Minister Mikayil Jabbarov said that the exhibition will last three days.
The exhibition is organized with the official support of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The exhibition also has the support of the Azerbaijan Fund for the Promotion of Export and Investment (AZPROMO) and the National Confederation of Entrepreneur Organizations (Employers) of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The organizer of the exhibition is Caspian Event Organizers (CEO).
This year Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia and many other countries will present their universities, schools, colleges, training centres and courses. Among the local high schools are Azerbaijan State University of Oil and Industry, Azerbaijan State University of Economics, Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University, Azerbaijan Technical University, Azerbaijan Technological University, Baku State University, Baku Engineering University, National Aviation Academy, Azerbaijani-French University (UFAZ), Azerbaijan Technological University (Ganja), etc. For the first time in the Education exhibition will participate Western University. Local company - CELT Colleges will present its programs of study abroad.
The Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan, which takes an active part at the exhibition, will provide information on their plans and programs for upcoming years.
This year the Education exhibition is distinguished by its extensive business program, which includes B2B meetings, a seminar entitled “My future profession and the path leading to it”.
In general, within the framework of the exhibition, visitors will be presented with bachelors, masters and postgraduate programs, foreign language courses, internships and training sessions. Exhibition visitors will have the opportunity to speak to representatives of leading higher education institutions directly and ask the questions that interest them to find out how to begin the application process, what is the best way to prepare for it, what are the timescales for supplying documents, the price of education, the accommodation available, the ranking of institutions and subjects and many other important details.
- 24.02.2018Presidential scholarship for students increased
- 24.02.2018Azerbaijani president signs order on development of education infrastructure
- 24.02.2018Baku awaits cloudy weather on Sunday
- 24.02.2018Model United States Senate organized in Baku
- 23.02.2018Azerbaijani president orders increasing social allowances
- 23.02.2018Allowance for women with more than 5 children increased in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Committee chairman: Nationalization of surnames hotly debated issue in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Deputy PM: 97 families evacuated from landslide zone on Bayil slope
- 23.02.2018U.S. helps people with disabilities receive free legal aid
- 23.02.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Lankaran
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president's personal pension increased by AZN150
- 22.02.2018Monthly stipend for young talents increased by 100 manats
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly scholarship for honorary titles
- 22.02.2018Collegium of Advocates to be provided with new building
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor asks court to strip MNS generals of their ranks
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor seeks 16 years for Subahir Gurbanov and Teymur Guliyev - UPDATED
- 22.02.2018International organizations praise anti-corruption measures in Azerbaijan
- 22.02.2018Ministry of Education announces results of student transfer
- 22.02.2018First-grade admission gets started in Baku
- 22.02.2018Requirements for construction of buildings erected in place of emergency structures in nine districts of Baku changed
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijan to mark 110th anniversary of academician Musa Aliyev
- 21.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev orders increasing unified monthly allowance for IDPs
- 21.02.2018U.S. ambassador visits school built for IDPs in Baku
- 21.02.2018New specialties created in the master's degree in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Presidential pension for Azerbaijan’s national heroes increases
- 20.02.2018Ilham Aliyev orders increasing presidential pension for Great Patriotic War veterans
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani president appoints members of Civil Service Management Board
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani court commences hearing on Afgan Mukhtarli’s appeal
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan starts relocating IDP families to new settlement in Tartar
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan specifies what medications caused severe poisoning
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan imports most medicines from Europe – Health Ministry
- 20.02.2018Guba-Khinalig road reopened after avalanche
- 19.02.2018Pension for 20 January disabled increased by 10%
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly pension for citizens disabled in war
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill on state fingerprinting and genome registration
- 17.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan detains 26 foreigners in anti-migration op
- 16.02.2018Italian architects prepared project for Yanardagh complex construction – envoy
- 16.02.2018Baku to host Italian Design Day
- 16.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Saturday
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijan’s NTRC reveals main problems with using literary language on television and radio
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani Press Council recommends fines for violation of literary language norms
- 06.10.2017Nobel Peace Prize 2017 awarded to International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijani First Vice-President attended ceremony to give out new apartments to IDP families in Masazir
- 05.10.2017First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva visits new building for IDP families
- 05.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for school construction in Lahij