11th International Education Exhibition opens in Baku
The 11th Azerbaijan International Education Exhibition under the theme “Human capital is our wealth” kicked off at Baku Expo Center on Friday, APA reported.
Addressing the opening of the exhibition, Education Minister Mikayil Jabbarov said that the exhibition will last three days.
The exhibition is organized with the official support of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The exhibition also has the support of the Azerbaijan Fund for the Promotion of Export and Investment (AZPROMO) and the National Confederation of Entrepreneur Organizations (Employers) of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The organizer of the exhibition is Caspian Event Organizers (CEO).
This year Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia and many other countries will present their universities, schools, colleges, training centres and courses. Among the local high schools are Azerbaijan State University of Oil and Industry, Azerbaijan State University of Economics, Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University, Azerbaijan Technical University, Azerbaijan Technological University, Baku State University, Baku Engineering University, National Aviation Academy, Azerbaijani-French University (UFAZ), Azerbaijan Technological University (Ganja), etc. For the first time in the Education exhibition will participate Western University. Local company - CELT Colleges will present its programs of study abroad.
The Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan, which takes an active part at the exhibition, will provide information on their plans and programs for upcoming years.
This year the Education exhibition is distinguished by its extensive business program, which includes B2B meetings, a seminar entitled “My future profession and the path leading to it”.
In general, within the framework of the exhibition, visitors will be presented with bachelors, masters and postgraduate programs, foreign language courses, internships and training sessions. Exhibition visitors will have the opportunity to speak to representatives of leading higher education institutions directly and ask the questions that interest them to find out how to begin the application process, what is the best way to prepare for it, what are the timescales for supplying documents, the price of education, the accommodation available, the ranking of institutions and subjects and many other important details.
- 22.06.2018Term for registration of foreigners visiting Azerbaijan to be extended
- 22.06.2018Presidential Administration: 29.3 thousand civil servants make up 0.6% of Azerbaijan’s working population
- 22.06.2018Cabinet of Ministers eliminates dispute over vertical position of the state flag of Azerbaijan
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijan Teacher Development Centre authorized as CELTA Training Centre
- 21.06.2018Date of Kamaladdin Heydarov’s reception of citizens in Siyazan rescheduled
- 21.06.2018New youth peace platform presented in Tbilisi
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan well understands what pains of conflicts feel like, UN rep says
- 20.06.2018Housing conditions of 265,000 refugees, IDPs improved in Azerbaijan so far: State Committee
- 20.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Siyazan
- 20.06.2018About 65,000 students to take part in final exams in Azerbaijan
- 19.06.2018Temperature to be 31C in Baku, 36C in regions tomorrow
- 18.06.2018Weather forecast for June 19
- 16.06.2018“Mübarizlər” contest kicks off in Baku
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani MES hosts meeting with U.S. Oklahoma National Guard delegation
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan calculating compulsory health insurance fees
- 14.06.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani citizens to have 5 consecutive non-working days to mark Eid al-Fitr and National Salvation Day
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani schools celebrate Day of Farewell Bell
- 13.06.2018Baku's bid to host World Expo 2025 presented at BIE
- 13.06.2018Human rights activist meets daycare worker detained for child maltreatment
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijani parliament passes bill on protecting children from harmful information
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan Education Ministry reveals number of transfers students in 2018
- 12.06.2018Over 140,000 educators undergo diagnostic assessment in Azerbaijan over past four years
- 12.06.2018225 Azerbaijani citizens qualified for study abroad in academic year 2017-18 academic year
- 12.06.2018ATDC accredited as Cambridge Professional Development Centre
- 11.06.2018Leyla Novruzova, who was promoted to BP's London office: I’m not very good in planning my career - INTERVIEW
- 08.06.2018Libraff bookstore opens in Baku
- 08.06.2018Weekend weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani representative elected member of UN Committee on Elimination of Discrimination against Women
- 08.06.2018Akif Alizadeh re-elected president of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences - UPDATED
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijan has region’s most secure data center, minister says
- 08.06.2018Many products brought to Azerbaijan in plastic containers – ministry
- 08.06.2018Azerbaijani Migration Service launches new e-service for foreigners, stateless persons
- 08.06.2018Specialty selection for master's degree starts in Azerbaijan
- 08.06.2018New president of ANAS to be elected today
- 06.06.2018Strong, destructive earthquake not expected in Azerbaijan – top seismologist
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijan’s Bar Association rejects rumors on alleged bias towards lawyers with opposition views
- 06.06.2018Inauguration of new lawyers held in Azerbaijan
- 06.06.2018No causalities reported after quake in Azerbaijan’s Zagatala: Health Ministry
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani setting up electronic system for assessment of judicial activity
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijan’s NTRC reveals main problems with using literary language on television and radio
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani Press Council recommends fines for violation of literary language norms
- 06.10.2017Nobel Peace Prize 2017 awarded to International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijani First Vice-President attended ceremony to give out new apartments to IDP families in Masazir
- 05.10.2017First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva visits new building for IDP families
- 05.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for school construction in Lahij