Baku holding extreme “Mübarizlər” contest for 1st time
The extreme “Mübarizlər” contest is being held in Baku for the first time.
Supported by Gilan Holding, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the Ministry of Youth and Sport, and the National Olympic Committee, the contest is taking place at the Training-Education Center under the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The opening ceremony was attended by Minister of Emergency Situations Kemaleddin Heydarov, Vice-President of National Olympic Committee Chingiz Huseynzadeh, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport Ismayil Ismayilov, Deputy Secretary General of National Olympic Committee and Vice-President of the Weightlifting Federation Azer Aliyev, Presidential Administration’s Head of the Department of Youth Policy and Sport Issues Yusuf Mammadaliyev Yusuf Mammadaliyev, Minister of Education Mikayil Jabbarov, Minister of Culture and Tourism Abulfas Garayev, Minister of Labor and Social Protection of Population Salim Muslumov, Head of the State Border Service Elchin Guliyev, Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies Ramin Guluzade, President of Azerbaijan Airlines Jahangir Asgarov, Executive Director of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation Anar Alakbarov and others.
Vice-President of the National Olympic Committee Chingiz Huseynzadeh said in his speech that the contest has been held in Russia several times, noting that this contest that is underway in Baku is based on Russia’s experience.
"Mübarizlər" Project Manager Elvin Ismayilov, Azerbaijan has in recent years become one of the top sports countries.
The project’s creator, Ksenia Shoygu thanked Azerbaijan for the organization of the contest and wished success to their participants.
Then the contest kicked off after the national anthems of Azerbaijan and Russia were played.
1,500 are participating in the "Mübarizlər" contest, which is about a run through obstacles.
The prize fund of the contest is 30,000 manats. The winners of the top 10 places will be awarded the prize.
APA provides information support to the project.
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan increases salaries of teachers working in state vocational education institutions
- 17.01.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan SEC announces dates of final, entrance exams in 2018
- 16.01.2018Keshikchi Dag monastery needs to be repaired – Azerbaijani State Service
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance becomes public legal entity
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani Supreme Court denies former health minister’s appeal
- 16.01.2018Isa Gambar in stable condition, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Siyavush Novruzov: If necessary, state will support Isa Gambar’s treatment
- 15.01.2018Isa Gambar’s health condition improving, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Health Ministry: Infant and child mortality rates in Azerbaijan drop three times
- 14.01.2018Recent discovery in Meteorites may prove there is life outside Earth - Study
- 13.01.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 10.01.2018Citizens of Non-Aligned movement states to get education grants in Azerbaijan
- 10.01.2018Iranian FM in Russia for talks on nuclear deal, Syria
- 10.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: 2,300 IDP families provided with new apartments in 2017
- 08.01.2018Masalli resident captures injured eagle
- 06.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order on highway construction in Khachmaz
- 06.01.2018Turkish citizen standing trial in Azerbaijan
- 06.01.2018ANAMA issues 2017 annual report
- 05.01.2018FEP rates photo of Heydar Aliyev Center as ‘Cover Picture of 2017’
- 05.01.2018Man detained attempting to smuggle drugs from Iran to Azerbaijan
- 03.01.2018MES holds operational meeting on search of missing climbers
- 03.01.2018Nearly 386,000 children born worldwide on New Year’s Day, says UNICEF
- 31.12.2017Baku welcomes New Year - PHOTOSESSION
- 31.12.2017World Azerbaijanis mark Solidarity Day
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani president approves “Law on Restriction of Use of Tobacco Products”
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan abolishes penalty for conversation that can district driver’s attention
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan establishes professional holiday of ASAN Service employees
- 29.12.2017Diabetics increase, specialists decrease in numbers in Azerbaijan
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev visits Yanardag Reserve
- 29.12.2017Israeli ambassador visits Pirallahi district
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan weather forecast for holidays
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani MP suggests exempting disabled from education fee
- 29.12.2017January weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan makes structural changes to Economy Ministry
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary titles upon several people on Day of Solidarity of World Azerbaijanis
- 28.12.2017Relocation from Sovetsky to continue in January 2018
- 27.12.2017Azerbaijan detains Indian citizens accused of aiding illegal migration
- 27.12.2017Street in Tbilisi named after prominent Azerbaijani Rashid Behbudov
- 27.12.2017Tbilisi streets named after prominent Azerbaijanis: Many of these names exist on map only
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev viewed newly-renovated Neftchala Central District Hospital
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurated new building of Salyan city secondary school No 2
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani court to begin hearing on appeal of former ministry officials on Oct. 3
- 22.09.2017Bicycle ride under motto of “Cycling to work” held in Baku
- 22.09.2017MP Tandilyan: Combating prostitution has become a necessity in Armenia
- 22.09.2017First endoscopic liver removal operation successfully performed in Azerbaijan