Baku holding extreme “Mübarizlər” contest for 1st time
The extreme “Mübarizlər” contest is being held in Baku for the first time.
Supported by Gilan Holding, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the Ministry of Youth and Sport, and the National Olympic Committee, the contest is taking place at the Training-Education Center under the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The opening ceremony was attended by Minister of Emergency Situations Kemaleddin Heydarov, Vice-President of National Olympic Committee Chingiz Huseynzadeh, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport Ismayil Ismayilov, Deputy Secretary General of National Olympic Committee and Vice-President of the Weightlifting Federation Azer Aliyev, Presidential Administration’s Head of the Department of Youth Policy and Sport Issues Yusuf Mammadaliyev Yusuf Mammadaliyev, Minister of Education Mikayil Jabbarov, Minister of Culture and Tourism Abulfas Garayev, Minister of Labor and Social Protection of Population Salim Muslumov, Head of the State Border Service Elchin Guliyev, Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies Ramin Guluzade, President of Azerbaijan Airlines Jahangir Asgarov, Executive Director of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation Anar Alakbarov and others.
Vice-President of the National Olympic Committee Chingiz Huseynzadeh said in his speech that the contest has been held in Russia several times, noting that this contest that is underway in Baku is based on Russia’s experience.
"Mübarizlər" Project Manager Elvin Ismayilov, Azerbaijan has in recent years become one of the top sports countries.
The project’s creator, Ksenia Shoygu thanked Azerbaijan for the organization of the contest and wished success to their participants.
Then the contest kicked off after the national anthems of Azerbaijan and Russia were played.
1,500 are participating in the "Mübarizlər" contest, which is about a run through obstacles.
The prize fund of the contest is 30,000 manats. The winners of the top 10 places will be awarded the prize.
APA provides information support to the project.
- 20.07.2018WhatsApp to limit message forwarding
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 1.3M to State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance
- 19.07.2018Foreigners can get work visas in Azerbaijan through ASAN Visa – Migration Service
- 19.07.2018North-west wind to intensify in Baku in coming days
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners granted refugee status in Azerbaijan rises
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners visiting Azerbaijan increases
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan increases fines for pedestrians violating road crossing rules
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Code of Administrative Offenses
- 14.07.2018Minister: Serious violations in appointment of pensions reveal in Azerbaijan
- 14.07.2018Weather forecast for July 15
- 14.07.2018Amendments to Azerbaijan’s migration legislation come into force
- 13.07.2018Number of Azerbaijani population has been announced
- 13.07.2018Sudeif Imamverdiyev awarded Sharaf Order
- 13.07.2018BHOS students to work and do internship at Petkim in Turkey
- 12.07.2018Temperature to drop in Baku
- 12.07.2018Baku Higher Oil School and Ministry of Labor and Social Protection hold joint presentation at BHOS
- 11.07.2018BHOS achieves 100 percent MBA student enrollment
- 10.07.2018Meteorologists warn of hot weather in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Scottish newspaper publishes names of BHOS graduates
- 09.07.2018UNEC offers second specialization free for students gaining 700 points
- 07.07.2018Head of Sumgayit water canal department fined for sewage water pumped into Caspian Sea
- 06.07.2018Temperature to drop, north-west wind to intensify in Baku
- 05.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: Main goal to produce graduates that meet global labor market needs
- 04.07.2018Temperature to drop by 4-6 degrees in Azerbaijan from July 5
- 04.07.2018Hot weather to stay in Absheron peninsula
- 04.07.2018Lunar eclipse to take place in July – ANAS
- 03.07.2018Meteorologists warn hot weather will continue across Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani roads affected by series of landslides, new landslide-prone areas emerge in several districts
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani border guards intercept 7 trespassers
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijan to submit report on sustainable development to UN in 2019
- 02.07.2018Deputy PM: Azerbaijan to work towards goal of building a more socially oriented society by 2030
- 02.07.2018Weather temperature to reach 46C in Azerbaijan
- 30.06.2018Int’l competition and nationwide championship of junior rescuers and firefighters end in Gabal
- 30.06.2018Hot weather to prevail in Baku in coming days
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani president promotes two Interior Ministry officers
- 29.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov receives citizens in Siyazan
- 29.06.2018July weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan increases state duties for driving license issuance and car registration
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan extends registration period for foreigners
- 29.06.2018Post of chief probation officer created in Azerbaijan
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev viewed newly-renovated Neftchala Central District Hospital
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurated new building of Salyan city secondary school No 2
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani court to begin hearing on appeal of former ministry officials on Oct. 3
- 22.09.2017Bicycle ride under motto of “Cycling to work” held in Baku
- 22.09.2017MP Tandilyan: Combating prostitution has become a necessity in Armenia
- 22.09.2017First endoscopic liver removal operation successfully performed in Azerbaijan