Baku holding extreme “Mübarizlər” contest for 1st time
The extreme “Mübarizlər” contest is being held in Baku for the first time.
Supported by Gilan Holding, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the Ministry of Youth and Sport, and the National Olympic Committee, the contest is taking place at the Training-Education Center under the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The opening ceremony was attended by Minister of Emergency Situations Kemaleddin Heydarov, Vice-President of National Olympic Committee Chingiz Huseynzadeh, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sport Ismayil Ismayilov, Deputy Secretary General of National Olympic Committee and Vice-President of the Weightlifting Federation Azer Aliyev, Presidential Administration’s Head of the Department of Youth Policy and Sport Issues Yusuf Mammadaliyev Yusuf Mammadaliyev, Minister of Education Mikayil Jabbarov, Minister of Culture and Tourism Abulfas Garayev, Minister of Labor and Social Protection of Population Salim Muslumov, Head of the State Border Service Elchin Guliyev, Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies Ramin Guluzade, President of Azerbaijan Airlines Jahangir Asgarov, Executive Director of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation Anar Alakbarov and others.
Vice-President of the National Olympic Committee Chingiz Huseynzadeh said in his speech that the contest has been held in Russia several times, noting that this contest that is underway in Baku is based on Russia’s experience.
"Mübarizlər" Project Manager Elvin Ismayilov, Azerbaijan has in recent years become one of the top sports countries.
The project’s creator, Ksenia Shoygu thanked Azerbaijan for the organization of the contest and wished success to their participants.
Then the contest kicked off after the national anthems of Azerbaijan and Russia were played.
1,500 are participating in the "Mübarizlər" contest, which is about a run through obstacles.
The prize fund of the contest is 30,000 manats. The winners of the top 10 places will be awarded the prize.
APA provides information support to the project.
- 23.10.2017Strong geomagnetic storm expected to begin tomorrow
- 23.10.2017Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Shabran
- 21.10.2017Gabala hosts int’l scientific conference entitled ‘Archeology of Gabala’
- 21.10.2017Baku awaits rainless weather on Sunday
- 20.10.2017Applicants to take entrance exams in two groups this academic year in Azerbaijan
- 20.10.2017Ambassador Cekuta: About 7,000 Azerbaijanis received education in U.S. over 25-year period of diplomatic relations
- 20.10.2017In Azerbaijan, final exams to be held once, but entrance exams more than once under new model
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament excludes 3 issues from agenda
- 20.10.2017AZN 50.5 mln allocated for IDPs who don’t have access to gas supply
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani SEC: In 2019 maximum point in university entrance exams will be 400
- 20.10.2017Education expenditure in Azerbaijan’s draft state budget 2018 exceeds AZN 2 bln
- 20.10.2017Teachers’ diagnostic assessment in Azerbaijan to end next year
- 20.10.2017AZN 5M to be allocated to mark 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 20.10.2017People’s Artist Rafig Huseynov to be taken to Germany for treatment
- 19.10.201770 people brought to responsibility in Baku for auto-hooliganism
- 19.10.2017U.S., Azerbaijan improve water supply, livestock management for residents of Zardab and Aghjabadi
- 18.10.2017Spectators to be provided with buses following Qarabag-Atletico Madrid football match
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan registers 390 HIV-positive people in 2017
- 18.10.2017Documentary “Objective Baku: How Hitler Lost the Battle for Oil” screened in London
- 18.10.2017Increase in male victims of human trafficking, IOM says
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan considers amendment to Criminal Code regarding postponement of sentence for some prisoners
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan defines upper and lowers limits of new penalty for juvenile delinquency
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan’s trade representatives abroad to be paid in amount of 90 percent of ambassador’s salary
- 16.10.2017Interior Minister: Situation with sexual minorities in Azerbaijan no different from that in most European states
- 16.10.2017ANAS proposes businesses undertake to finance development of science in country
- 13.10.2017"IMAGINE" Euro Tolerance Festival 2017 kicks off in Baku
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan set to abrogate imprisonment for illegal trafficking of medications
- 13.10.2017ANAS says statement by Institute of History on map crisis does not reflect its position
- 13.10.2017U.S., Azerbaijan improve irrigation in Saatli
- 13.10.2017Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 13.10.20174-year-old Azerbaijani child rescued from ISIL in Iraq brought home
- 12.10.2017ANAS Institute of History issues statement on map crisis
- 12.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards railway workers
- 11.10.2017New generation vaccine developed against malaria: Azerbaijani scientist
- 11.10.2017Azerbaijan develops life expectancy map
- 10.10.2017Premarital examination: 240 diagnosed with thalassemia, 7 with AIDS in Azerbaijan
- 10.10.2017Strong magnetic storm to hit Earth
- 09.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Sometimes there are delays in execution of actions relating to Strategic Road Maps
- 09.10.2017Historian: ‘Greater Armenia’ map in history textbook may have been published for insidious purpose
- 09.10.2017Azerbaijan conducts serious fight against corruption, cybercrime: Deputy Prosecutor General
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev viewed newly-renovated Neftchala Central District Hospital
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurated new building of Salyan city secondary school No 2
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani court to begin hearing on appeal of former ministry officials on Oct. 3
- 22.09.2017Bicycle ride under motto of “Cycling to work” held in Baku
- 22.09.2017MP Tandilyan: Combating prostitution has become a necessity in Armenia
- 22.09.2017First endoscopic liver removal operation successfully performed in Azerbaijan