Azerbaijani President attends opening of Pirshagi-Novkhani and Binagadi-Novkhani-Corat highways
The chairman of the Azeravtoyol OJSC Saleh Mammadov informed President about the work done.
Pirshagi-Novkhani highway will merge with seaside circular road and provide a comfortable and smooth traffic from Sumgayit to the northern and north-eastern parts of Absheron peninsula. As a result of the project, access to Baku-Guba-Russia Federation and Baku-Shamakhi-Yevlakh highways is available without entering the city from the north-eastern part of Absheron peninsula, in Bilgah, Nardaran, Kurdakhani, Pirshagi, Fatmayi, Goradil, Novkhani, Saray, Masazir, Khirdalan and Sumgayit directions.
This highway has been built along the northern coast of Absheron peninsula according to the “State Program on Socio-Economic Development of Baku city and its settlements in 2014-2016” which was confirmed by the order of the President. The length of the road is 13.5 kilometers.
The Pirshagi-Novkhani highway is one of the projects which are to be implemented this year among 40 villages and settlements according to the instruction of President Ilham Aliyev. The construction of the highway was carried out by following the technological sequence and in a high quality.
President Aliyev cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the new road.
Thereafter, the head of state attended the opening of newly-constructed Binagadi-Novkhani-Jorat motor road. It was noted that this road was also constructed in the modern level within the projects of 40 village and settlements roads. In accordance with the project, the road has been broadened up to 12.5 meters.
The road contains four lanes. Within the project, new water and sewerage lines have also been constructed in Novkhani part of the road. New circles have been constructed in different intersections of the road. This road will be used by 72,000 people of 5 settlements.
Head of the state cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the new road.
- 23.10.2017Strong geomagnetic storm expected to begin tomorrow
- 23.10.2017Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Shabran
- 21.10.2017Gabala hosts int’l scientific conference entitled ‘Archeology of Gabala’
- 21.10.2017Baku awaits rainless weather on Sunday
- 20.10.2017Applicants to take entrance exams in two groups this academic year in Azerbaijan
- 20.10.2017Ambassador Cekuta: About 7,000 Azerbaijanis received education in U.S. over 25-year period of diplomatic relations
- 20.10.2017In Azerbaijan, final exams to be held once, but entrance exams more than once under new model
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament excludes 3 issues from agenda
- 20.10.2017AZN 50.5 mln allocated for IDPs who don’t have access to gas supply
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani SEC: In 2019 maximum point in university entrance exams will be 400
- 20.10.2017Education expenditure in Azerbaijan’s draft state budget 2018 exceeds AZN 2 bln
- 20.10.2017Teachers’ diagnostic assessment in Azerbaijan to end next year
- 20.10.2017AZN 5M to be allocated to mark 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 20.10.2017People’s Artist Rafig Huseynov to be taken to Germany for treatment
- 19.10.201770 people brought to responsibility in Baku for auto-hooliganism
- 19.10.2017U.S., Azerbaijan improve water supply, livestock management for residents of Zardab and Aghjabadi
- 18.10.2017Spectators to be provided with buses following Qarabag-Atletico Madrid football match
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan registers 390 HIV-positive people in 2017
- 18.10.2017Documentary “Objective Baku: How Hitler Lost the Battle for Oil” screened in London
- 18.10.2017Increase in male victims of human trafficking, IOM says
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan considers amendment to Criminal Code regarding postponement of sentence for some prisoners
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan defines upper and lowers limits of new penalty for juvenile delinquency
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan’s trade representatives abroad to be paid in amount of 90 percent of ambassador’s salary
- 16.10.2017Interior Minister: Situation with sexual minorities in Azerbaijan no different from that in most European states
- 16.10.2017ANAS proposes businesses undertake to finance development of science in country
- 13.10.2017"IMAGINE" Euro Tolerance Festival 2017 kicks off in Baku
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan set to abrogate imprisonment for illegal trafficking of medications
- 13.10.2017ANAS says statement by Institute of History on map crisis does not reflect its position
- 13.10.2017U.S., Azerbaijan improve irrigation in Saatli
- 13.10.2017Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 13.10.20174-year-old Azerbaijani child rescued from ISIL in Iraq brought home
- 12.10.2017ANAS Institute of History issues statement on map crisis
- 12.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards railway workers
- 11.10.2017New generation vaccine developed against malaria: Azerbaijani scientist
- 11.10.2017Azerbaijan develops life expectancy map
- 10.10.2017Premarital examination: 240 diagnosed with thalassemia, 7 with AIDS in Azerbaijan
- 10.10.2017Strong magnetic storm to hit Earth
- 09.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Sometimes there are delays in execution of actions relating to Strategic Road Maps
- 09.10.2017Historian: ‘Greater Armenia’ map in history textbook may have been published for insidious purpose
- 09.10.2017Azerbaijan conducts serious fight against corruption, cybercrime: Deputy Prosecutor General
- 02.08.2017Ministry of Emergency Situations call on the public to abide by safety regulations on beaches
- 02.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary title on 20 January martyr
- 03.08.2017Flag Museum opens in Balakan
- 01.08.2017Baku Higher Oil School students undertake internship at BP
- 31.07.2017Zakir Garalov: Imprisoned MNS officials’ properties worth AZN 56mln under arrest
- 31.07.2017UNEC Business School graduates get global job opportunities