Azerbaijani President attends opening of Pirshagi-Novkhani and Binagadi-Novkhani-Corat highways
The chairman of the Azeravtoyol OJSC Saleh Mammadov informed President about the work done.
Pirshagi-Novkhani highway will merge with seaside circular road and provide a comfortable and smooth traffic from Sumgayit to the northern and north-eastern parts of Absheron peninsula. As a result of the project, access to Baku-Guba-Russia Federation and Baku-Shamakhi-Yevlakh highways is available without entering the city from the north-eastern part of Absheron peninsula, in Bilgah, Nardaran, Kurdakhani, Pirshagi, Fatmayi, Goradil, Novkhani, Saray, Masazir, Khirdalan and Sumgayit directions.
This highway has been built along the northern coast of Absheron peninsula according to the “State Program on Socio-Economic Development of Baku city and its settlements in 2014-2016” which was confirmed by the order of the President. The length of the road is 13.5 kilometers.
The Pirshagi-Novkhani highway is one of the projects which are to be implemented this year among 40 villages and settlements according to the instruction of President Ilham Aliyev. The construction of the highway was carried out by following the technological sequence and in a high quality.
President Aliyev cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the new road.
Thereafter, the head of state attended the opening of newly-constructed Binagadi-Novkhani-Jorat motor road. It was noted that this road was also constructed in the modern level within the projects of 40 village and settlements roads. In accordance with the project, the road has been broadened up to 12.5 meters.
The road contains four lanes. Within the project, new water and sewerage lines have also been constructed in Novkhani part of the road. New circles have been constructed in different intersections of the road. This road will be used by 72,000 people of 5 settlements.
Head of the state cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the new road.
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views conditions created at Galaba Park in Goygol
- 19.08.2017AZN 11.8M allocated for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Azerbaijan’s Salyan
- 16.08.2017Prosecutor seeks 15 years for Akif Chovdarov - UPDATED
- 14.08.2017Baku to host Global Young Leaders Forum
- 14.08.20172,650 Azerbaijani citizens study in Georgia
- 14.08.2017Ghulam Isaczai: Azerbaijani young people are energetic, innovative and inspirational
- 12.08.2017Azerbaijan announces university placement results
- 09.08.2017Iran building hospitals near border with Azerbaijan
- 08.08.2017Azerbaijan declares 4 days off for Eid al-Adha
- 07.08.2017Interior Ministry and Prosecutor’s Office issue joint statement on traffic accident caused by ‘Gelandewagen’
- 07.08.2017Prosecutor seeks penalty for woman for falsely presenting herself as MNS officials
- 05.08.2017Temperature to be 38C in Baku, 40C in regions tomorrow
- 04.08.2017President: Level of unemployment and poverty to reduce more
- 04.08.2017Argument erupts during trial of former MNS general
- 03.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev launches new electrical substation in Gakh
- 03.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of 180-seat orphanage-kindergarten in Gakh
- 03.08.2017Flag Museum opened in Gakh
- 03.08.2017Azerbaijani President arrives in Zagatala
- 03.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of ABAD Center in Balakan
- 31.07.2017Solar eclipse to occur next month
- 29.07.2017Applicants for journalism specialty takes aptitude test
- 28.07.2017Interior Minister of Nakhchivan AR dismissed
- 28.07.2017Program Manager from Massachusetts Institute of Technology visits Baku Higher Oil School
- 28.07.2017Azerbaijan publicizes number of people bitten by snakes in July
- 28.07.2017Prosecutor seeks 5-year sentence for ex-official of liquidated ministry
- 28.07.2017State Examination Center addresses applicants who took entrance exam on July 27
- 28.07.2017The number of people released from arrest has increased by 28% over the past year in Azerbaijan
- 27.07.201783 people killed, 159 injured in emergency situations in Azerbaijan this year
- 27.07.2017Lapshin appeals to Azerbaijani Justice Ministry for his extradition to Israel
- 27.07.2017Temperature in Baku to reach 34-39C in late July
- 27.07.2017Vidadi Zeynalov, Beytulla Huseynov each get 13 years in prison - UPDATED
- 27.07.2017Applicants evacuated due to fire retake entrance exams
- 26.07.2017Justice Ministry: Lapshin’s request for his extradition to Israel may be considered
- 26.07.2017Alexander Lapshin refuses to file appeal, asks to be extradited to Israel
- 26.07.2017Prosecutor General’s Office: Former head of Bank Standard declared internationally wanted for evading investigation - UPDATED
- 26.07.2017Former head of Bank Standard declared internationally wanted
- 26.07.2017Applicants for journalism specialty to take aptitude test
- 25.07.2017Trial of former Azerbaijani ministry official continues
- 25.07.2017Man detained for illegally cutting down trees
- 25.07.2017Criminal case opened against Olympic champion who caused fatal accident in Baku
- 02.08.2017Ministry of Emergency Situations call on the public to abide by safety regulations on beaches
- 02.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary title on 20 January martyr
- 03.08.2017Flag Museum opens in Balakan
- 01.08.2017Baku Higher Oil School students undertake internship at BP
- 31.07.2017Zakir Garalov: Imprisoned MNS officials’ properties worth AZN 56mln under arrest
- 31.07.2017UNEC Business School graduates get global job opportunities