Azerbaijani President attends opening of Pirshagi-Novkhani and Binagadi-Novkhani-Corat highways
The chairman of the Azeravtoyol OJSC Saleh Mammadov informed President about the work done.
Pirshagi-Novkhani highway will merge with seaside circular road and provide a comfortable and smooth traffic from Sumgayit to the northern and north-eastern parts of Absheron peninsula. As a result of the project, access to Baku-Guba-Russia Federation and Baku-Shamakhi-Yevlakh highways is available without entering the city from the north-eastern part of Absheron peninsula, in Bilgah, Nardaran, Kurdakhani, Pirshagi, Fatmayi, Goradil, Novkhani, Saray, Masazir, Khirdalan and Sumgayit directions.
This highway has been built along the northern coast of Absheron peninsula according to the “State Program on Socio-Economic Development of Baku city and its settlements in 2014-2016” which was confirmed by the order of the President. The length of the road is 13.5 kilometers.
The Pirshagi-Novkhani highway is one of the projects which are to be implemented this year among 40 villages and settlements according to the instruction of President Ilham Aliyev. The construction of the highway was carried out by following the technological sequence and in a high quality.
President Aliyev cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the new road.
Thereafter, the head of state attended the opening of newly-constructed Binagadi-Novkhani-Jorat motor road. It was noted that this road was also constructed in the modern level within the projects of 40 village and settlements roads. In accordance with the project, the road has been broadened up to 12.5 meters.
The road contains four lanes. Within the project, new water and sewerage lines have also been constructed in Novkhani part of the road. New circles have been constructed in different intersections of the road. This road will be used by 72,000 people of 5 settlements.
Head of the state cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the new road.
- 20.07.2018WhatsApp to limit message forwarding
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 1.3M to State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance
- 19.07.2018Foreigners can get work visas in Azerbaijan through ASAN Visa – Migration Service
- 19.07.2018North-west wind to intensify in Baku in coming days
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners granted refugee status in Azerbaijan rises
- 19.07.2018Number of foreigners visiting Azerbaijan increases
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijan increases fines for pedestrians violating road crossing rules
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Code of Administrative Offenses
- 14.07.2018Minister: Serious violations in appointment of pensions reveal in Azerbaijan
- 14.07.2018Weather forecast for July 15
- 14.07.2018Amendments to Azerbaijan’s migration legislation come into force
- 13.07.2018Number of Azerbaijani population has been announced
- 13.07.2018Sudeif Imamverdiyev awarded Sharaf Order
- 13.07.2018BHOS students to work and do internship at Petkim in Turkey
- 12.07.2018Temperature to drop in Baku
- 12.07.2018Baku Higher Oil School and Ministry of Labor and Social Protection hold joint presentation at BHOS
- 11.07.2018BHOS achieves 100 percent MBA student enrollment
- 10.07.2018Meteorologists warn of hot weather in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Scottish newspaper publishes names of BHOS graduates
- 09.07.2018UNEC offers second specialization free for students gaining 700 points
- 07.07.2018Head of Sumgayit water canal department fined for sewage water pumped into Caspian Sea
- 06.07.2018Temperature to drop, north-west wind to intensify in Baku
- 05.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: Main goal to produce graduates that meet global labor market needs
- 04.07.2018Temperature to drop by 4-6 degrees in Azerbaijan from July 5
- 04.07.2018Hot weather to stay in Absheron peninsula
- 04.07.2018Lunar eclipse to take place in July – ANAS
- 03.07.2018Meteorologists warn hot weather will continue across Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani roads affected by series of landslides, new landslide-prone areas emerge in several districts
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani border guards intercept 7 trespassers
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijan to submit report on sustainable development to UN in 2019
- 02.07.2018Deputy PM: Azerbaijan to work towards goal of building a more socially oriented society by 2030
- 02.07.2018Weather temperature to reach 46C in Azerbaijan
- 30.06.2018Int’l competition and nationwide championship of junior rescuers and firefighters end in Gabal
- 30.06.2018Hot weather to prevail in Baku in coming days
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani president promotes two Interior Ministry officers
- 29.06.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov receives citizens in Siyazan
- 29.06.2018July weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan increases state duties for driving license issuance and car registration
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan extends registration period for foreigners
- 29.06.2018Post of chief probation officer created in Azerbaijan
- 02.08.2017Ministry of Emergency Situations call on the public to abide by safety regulations on beaches
- 02.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary title on 20 January martyr
- 03.08.2017Flag Museum opens in Balakan
- 01.08.2017Baku Higher Oil School students undertake internship at BP
- 31.07.2017Zakir Garalov: Imprisoned MNS officials’ properties worth AZN 56mln under arrest
- 31.07.2017UNEC Business School graduates get global job opportunities