Azerbaijani President attends opening of Pirshagi-Novkhani and Binagadi-Novkhani-Corat highways
The chairman of the Azeravtoyol OJSC Saleh Mammadov informed President about the work done.
Pirshagi-Novkhani highway will merge with seaside circular road and provide a comfortable and smooth traffic from Sumgayit to the northern and north-eastern parts of Absheron peninsula. As a result of the project, access to Baku-Guba-Russia Federation and Baku-Shamakhi-Yevlakh highways is available without entering the city from the north-eastern part of Absheron peninsula, in Bilgah, Nardaran, Kurdakhani, Pirshagi, Fatmayi, Goradil, Novkhani, Saray, Masazir, Khirdalan and Sumgayit directions.
This highway has been built along the northern coast of Absheron peninsula according to the “State Program on Socio-Economic Development of Baku city and its settlements in 2014-2016” which was confirmed by the order of the President. The length of the road is 13.5 kilometers.
The Pirshagi-Novkhani highway is one of the projects which are to be implemented this year among 40 villages and settlements according to the instruction of President Ilham Aliyev. The construction of the highway was carried out by following the technological sequence and in a high quality.
President Aliyev cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the new road.
Thereafter, the head of state attended the opening of newly-constructed Binagadi-Novkhani-Jorat motor road. It was noted that this road was also constructed in the modern level within the projects of 40 village and settlements roads. In accordance with the project, the road has been broadened up to 12.5 meters.
The road contains four lanes. Within the project, new water and sewerage lines have also been constructed in Novkhani part of the road. New circles have been constructed in different intersections of the road. This road will be used by 72,000 people of 5 settlements.
Head of the state cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the new road.
- 16.01.2018Keshikchi Dag monastery needs to be repaired – Azerbaijani State Service
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance becomes public legal entity
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani Supreme Court denies former health minister’s appeal
- 16.01.2018Isa Gambar in stable condition, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Siyavush Novruzov: If necessary, state will support Isa Gambar’s treatment
- 15.01.2018Isa Gambar’s health condition improving, cardiologist says
- 15.01.2018Health Ministry: Infant and child mortality rates in Azerbaijan drop three times
- 14.01.2018Recent discovery in Meteorites may prove there is life outside Earth - Study
- 13.01.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 10.01.2018Citizens of Non-Aligned movement states to get education grants in Azerbaijan
- 10.01.2018Iranian FM in Russia for talks on nuclear deal, Syria
- 10.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: 2,300 IDP families provided with new apartments in 2017
- 08.01.2018Masalli resident captures injured eagle
- 06.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order on highway construction in Khachmaz
- 06.01.2018Turkish citizen standing trial in Azerbaijan
- 06.01.2018ANAMA issues 2017 annual report
- 05.01.2018FEP rates photo of Heydar Aliyev Center as ‘Cover Picture of 2017’
- 05.01.2018Man detained attempting to smuggle drugs from Iran to Azerbaijan
- 03.01.2018MES holds operational meeting on search of missing climbers
- 03.01.2018Nearly 386,000 children born worldwide on New Year’s Day, says UNICEF
- 31.12.2017Baku welcomes New Year - PHOTOSESSION
- 31.12.2017World Azerbaijanis mark Solidarity Day
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani president approves “Law on Restriction of Use of Tobacco Products”
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan abolishes penalty for conversation that can district driver’s attention
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan establishes professional holiday of ASAN Service employees
- 29.12.2017Diabetics increase, specialists decrease in numbers in Azerbaijan
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev visits Yanardag Reserve
- 29.12.2017Israeli ambassador visits Pirallahi district
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan weather forecast for holidays
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani MP suggests exempting disabled from education fee
- 29.12.2017January weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan makes structural changes to Economy Ministry
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary titles upon several people on Day of Solidarity of World Azerbaijanis
- 28.12.2017Relocation from Sovetsky to continue in January 2018
- 27.12.2017Azerbaijan detains Indian citizens accused of aiding illegal migration
- 27.12.2017Street in Tbilisi named after prominent Azerbaijani Rashid Behbudov
- 27.12.2017Tbilisi streets named after prominent Azerbaijanis: Many of these names exist on map only
- 27.12.2017Azerbaijani police to tighten security on holidays
- 26.12.2017Patriarch Kirill presents high order of Russian Orthodox Church to Mehriban Aliyeva
- 26.12.2017Ali Hasanov: 11,000 IDP families live in 117 buildings in disrepair in Baku - INTERVIEW
- 02.08.2017Ministry of Emergency Situations call on the public to abide by safety regulations on beaches
- 02.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev confers honorary title on 20 January martyr
- 03.08.2017Flag Museum opens in Balakan
- 01.08.2017Baku Higher Oil School students undertake internship at BP
- 31.07.2017Zakir Garalov: Imprisoned MNS officials’ properties worth AZN 56mln under arrest
- 31.07.2017UNEC Business School graduates get global job opportunities