Azerbaijani First Vice-President attended ceremony to give out new apartments to IDP families in Masazir
First Vice-President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva has attended a ceremony to give out new apartments to IDP families as three new buildings were commissioned in Masazir settlement, Absheron district, APA reports.
Deputy Prime Minister, Chairman of the State Committee for Refugee and IDP Affairs Ali Hasanov informed the First Vice-President of the works done in the IDP town.
The buildings were constructed as part of the project aimed at providing IDP families temporarily settled in buildings in emergency state with new apartments.
All the apartments underwent major repair and were supplied with necessary equipment as well as with gas, water and electricity. Extensive landscaping work was done, green areas were created in the yards of the buildings.
Addressing the ceremony, First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva provided an insight into the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. Saying the Azerbaijanis were forced to live as refugees and IDPs as a result of the conflict, First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva added that President Ilham Aliyev highlights the dispute in his speeches both in bilateral meetings and in international organizations.
The First Vice-President then viewed the apartments.
Mehriban Aliyeva was informed that two out of three buildings feature 80 and the third has 50 apartments.
First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva viewed IDP from Lachin district Innaf Najafova's apartment. Innaf Najafova thanked President Ilham Aliyev and First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva for the conditions created for them.
- 24.02.2018Presidential scholarship for students increased
- 24.02.2018Azerbaijani president signs order on development of education infrastructure
- 24.02.2018Baku awaits cloudy weather on Sunday
- 24.02.2018Model United States Senate organized in Baku
- 23.02.2018Azerbaijani president orders increasing social allowances
- 23.02.2018Allowance for women with more than 5 children increased in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Committee chairman: Nationalization of surnames hotly debated issue in Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2018Deputy PM: 97 families evacuated from landslide zone on Bayil slope
- 23.02.2018U.S. helps people with disabilities receive free legal aid
- 23.02.2018Kamaladdin Heydarov to receive citizens in Lankaran
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president's personal pension increased by AZN150
- 22.02.2018Monthly stipend for young talents increased by 100 manats
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly scholarship for honorary titles
- 22.02.2018Collegium of Advocates to be provided with new building
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor asks court to strip MNS generals of their ranks
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor seeks 16 years for Subahir Gurbanov and Teymur Guliyev - UPDATED
- 22.02.2018International organizations praise anti-corruption measures in Azerbaijan
- 22.02.2018Ministry of Education announces results of student transfer
- 22.02.2018First-grade admission gets started in Baku
- 22.02.2018Requirements for construction of buildings erected in place of emergency structures in nine districts of Baku changed
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijan to mark 110th anniversary of academician Musa Aliyev
- 21.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev orders increasing unified monthly allowance for IDPs
- 21.02.2018U.S. ambassador visits school built for IDPs in Baku
- 21.02.2018New specialties created in the master's degree in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Presidential pension for Azerbaijan’s national heroes increases
- 20.02.2018Ilham Aliyev orders increasing presidential pension for Great Patriotic War veterans
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani president appoints members of Civil Service Management Board
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani court commences hearing on Afgan Mukhtarli’s appeal
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan starts relocating IDP families to new settlement in Tartar
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan specifies what medications caused severe poisoning
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan imports most medicines from Europe – Health Ministry
- 20.02.2018Guba-Khinalig road reopened after avalanche
- 19.02.2018Pension for 20 January disabled increased by 10%
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly pension for citizens disabled in war
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill on state fingerprinting and genome registration
- 17.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan detains 26 foreigners in anti-migration op
- 16.02.2018Italian architects prepared project for Yanardagh complex construction – envoy
- 16.02.2018Baku to host Italian Design Day
- 16.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Saturday
- 06.10.201711th International Education Exhibition opens in Baku
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijan’s NTRC reveals main problems with using literary language on television and radio
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani Press Council recommends fines for violation of literary language norms
- 05.10.2017First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva visits new building for IDP families
- 05.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for school construction in Lahij
- 04.10.2017Minister Kamaleddin Heydarov meets with CEO of Italian Leonardo company