Azerbaijan SEC announces dates of final, entrance exams in 2018
The State Examination Center (SEC) of Azerbaijan announced on Wednesday the dates of the first (spring) entrance exams for I-IV specialty groups, first stage of master's and residency admission exams, first stage of final exams for ninth graders and mock exams.
First (spring) university entrance exams on the 2nd and 3rd specialty groups will be held on May 13 and the exams on the 1st and 4th specialty groups will take place on May 20, the SEC told APA.
Mock exams for those who want to be admitted to the bachelor's degree of higher education institutions are expected to take place on April 1, 15, 29 and in June (once).
The first Azerbaijani language exam for those who pass the exam in a foreign language for admission to universities, colleges on the basis of general and complete secondary education (9 and 11 years), will be held on April 22, the second one on June 10.
The first stage of entrance exams for higher education institutions and the magistracy of ANAS will be held on February 25, and the first stage of entrance exams to residency will be held on April 1.
Electronic moch exams will be held on January 19 and 27 (on ground subjects) for those wishing to be admitted to residency and paper-based exams (Phase I) will be held on February 4 for those who wish to apply for a master's degree program.
The first stage of final exams for pupils of the secondary schools (9-year) in Baku and districts are scheduled for March 4, 11 and 18.
The first stage of entrance exams on secondary education basis (9-year) for graduates of previous years seeking to be admitted to secondary specialized educational institutions (including those taking the exam externally) will take place on April 8.
Final exams for vocational high school pupils (grade 11) will be held on March 18.
Related news releases
- 20.02.2018Presidential pension for Azerbaijan’s national heroes increases
- 20.02.2018Ilham Aliyev orders increasing presidential pension for Great Patriotic War veterans
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani president appoints members of Civil Service Management Board
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani court commences hearing on Afgan Mukhtarli’s appeal
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan starts relocating IDP families to new settlement in Tartar
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan specifies what medications caused severe poisoning
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan imports most medicines from Europe – Health Ministry
- 20.02.2018Guba-Khinalig road reopened after avalanche
- 19.02.2018Pension for 20 January disabled increased by 10%
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly pension for citizens disabled in war
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill on state fingerprinting and genome registration
- 17.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan detains 26 foreigners in anti-migration op
- 16.02.2018Italian architects prepared project for Yanardagh complex construction – envoy
- 16.02.2018Baku to host Italian Design Day
- 16.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Saturday
- 16.02.2018Georgian education minister to visit Azerbaijan
- 16.02.2018ASAN and ABAD very good Azerbaijani brands: EU envoy
- 16.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers: Families relocated from Bayil landslide area to be given rental money
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan discloses non-working days in March 2018
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani State Commission: 3,875 persons listed as missing
- 15.02.2018State Border Service detains 45 trespassers in January
- 15.02.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan prohibits holding positions of department head and dean at the same time at university
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani SEC announces interview for 165 vacant positions in 6 state bodies
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijani president signs order on additional measures for improvement of social protection of population
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijani teachers issue statement on upcoming presidential election
- 13.02.2018Number of people with disabilities in Azerbaijan announced
- 13.02.2018U.S. helps young IDPs build career skills
- 13.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers specifies date of final decision with regard to landslide area in Bayil
- 12.02.2018Azerbaijani State Migration Service detains 11 foreigners
- 12.02.2018Guba Genocide Memorial Complex under reconstruction
- 12.02.2018Plan of events on 26th anniversary of Khojaly genocide approved
- 10.02.2018Four houses destoryed after landslide hits Bayil, no casualities reported
- 10.02.2018190 years pass since signing of Turkmenchay treaty
- 09.02.2018Health Ministry official proposes to allow organ trade in Azerbaijan
- 09.02.2018Azerbaijani SEC reveals results of admission examination to Collegium of Advocates
- 08.02.2018Tbilisi court sentences Azerbaijani doctor to 6 years in prison
- 08.02.2018Presentation of Expo 2025 Baku held at UN Headquarters
- 07.02.2018Azerbaijan sees increase in number of donors, amounts of donated blood
- 17.01.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan increases salaries of teachers working in state vocational education institutions
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani SEC to hold first stage of paid mock exam for master admission
- 16.01.2018Keshikchi Dag monastery needs to be repaired – Azerbaijani State Service
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance becomes public legal entity
- 16.01.2018Azerbaijani Supreme Court denies former health minister’s appeal