President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates ‘ASAN heyat’ complex in Guba
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva have today attended the opening of Guba “ASAN heyat” complex of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations.
The head of state and his wife cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the complex.
Assistant to the president for work with law enforcement bodies and military issues – department head Fuad Alasgarov and Chairman of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations Inam Karimov informed the head of state about Guba “ASAN heyat” complex.
This complex is the 12th center of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The construction of Guba “ASAN life” complex, which is located in Heydar Aliyev Avenue, was carried out at the highest level. The construction of the complex started early this year. The complex consists of a four-storey administrative building and six public catering facilities. “ASAN xidmet” center, “ASAN telim” center, “ABAD” center and “ABAD” school were established here.
The head of state toured the center. A total of 32 types of services will be provided for citizens by 10 state bodies in “ASAN xidmet” center. The center employs a 170-man staff, and 45 volunteers. Guba “ASAN xidmet” center will serve nearly 500,000 citizens in Guba, Gusar, Khachmaz and Shabran districts.
President Ilham Aliyev was informed about “Ready 2.0” equipment.
President Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva were also informed about the new projects.
“ASAN visa 2.0” system allows Azerbaijani citizens to apply for foreign travel visas electronically.
“ASAN heyat” complexes are scheduled to be put into service in Shaki and Imishli districts in 2018.
President Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva also visited “ABAD” center of the complex.
Large scale landscaping and construction works were carried out in the territory of Guba “ASAN heyat” complex. The complex occupies a total area of 1.58 hectares.
President Ilham Aliyev met with employees of Guba “ASAN heyat” complex.
On behalf of the complex staff, employees Tunzale Piriyeva and Fakhriyya Balakishiyeva thanked the head of state for the conditions created here.
- 11.12.2017Traffic to be restricted in some streets and avenues of Baku on Dec. 12
- 08.12.2017Tariff Council approves prices of more than 300 registered medicines
- 08.12.2017Book titled “Splendor and Misery of Leyla Yunus” presented
- 08.12.2017Anar Baghirov: Bar Association was partly responsible for delay in lawyer admissions
- 07.12.2017Criminal elements detected in activities of 23 municipalities
- 07.12.2017Several human rights defenders appeal to President Ilham Aliyev
- 07.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Another 10 carpet weaving factories to open in Azerbaijan next year
- 06.12.2017Javanshir Gurbanov awarded Order ‘For Service to the Motherland’
- 06.12.2017About 80 percent of Azerbaijani citizens optimistic about the country's future
- 05.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards workers of communication and high-tech sector
- 05.12.2017Number of Nakhchivan’s population publicized
- 04.12.2017Azerbaijan postpones election of new ombudsperson
- 04.12.2017Baku’s population nears 2.6 million
- 04.12.2017Azerbaijan Business Case Competition 2017 wraps up
- 02.12.2017Weather forecast for tomorrow
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijan increases duties on reissue of lost and deteriorated international passports and ID cards
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijan modifying conditions for selection of pretrial detention type
- 01.12.2017MP Hasanguliyev: English-language TV channel should be created in Azerbaijan
- 01.12.2017Half of HIV-infected people in Europe is diagnosed late – WHO
- 01.12.2017Preliminary hearing held for APFP deputy chairperson accused of smuggling
- 01.12.2017MP: Half of men in Azerbaijan smoke
- 30.11.2017Deputy PM: Azerbaijan unlikely to adopt mandatory medical insurance in 1-2 years
- 30.11.2017Deputy PM: Unemployment rate high in trade and service areas
- 30.11.2017State Committee: Work underway to get Azerbaijani citizens back from Iraq
- 30.11.2017December weather forecast for Azerbaijan
- 29.11.2017AZN 3M allocated for renovation works and capital repair of multi-apartment building in Tartar
- 29.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for renovation works in Aghjabadi
- 29.11.2017Most appeals to State Committee have to do with non-payment of alimonies
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends inauguration of Sabirabad District Central Hospital
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Flag Museum in Sabirabad
- 28.11.2017Ivanka Trump praises Azerbaijani girl entrepreneur for her invention
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Aghjabadi Olympic Sport Complex
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev views conditions created at military unit in Aghjabadi
- 28.11.2017Baku hosts int’l conference “Azerbaijan’s model of multiculturalism: ethno-cultural diversity”
- 28.11.2017Hugues Krafft’s stunning 19th century views of Baku unearthed in Reims
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev views new residential complex for IDPs in Tartar district
- 27.11.2017Yusif Yusibov awarded honorary diploma of Azerbaijani President
- 27.11.2017Azerbaijan eyes to introduce new system for electronic monitoring of offenders
- 27.11.2017Azerbaijan’s former security officials ask court for acquittal - UPDATED
- 24.11.2017Azerbaijan stiffening penalties against violation of rules restricting tobacco use
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Flag Museum in Guba
- 07.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: "ASAN Service" is most effective tool against corruption, bribery
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijan specifies non-working days for next year's holidays
- 07.12.2017New chairman of Azerbaijan’s Bar Association elected
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends ground breaking ceremony of highway to be built on Azerbaijan-Russia state border
- 06.12.2017Citizens of OIC countries to get grants for education in Azerbaijan