President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates ‘ASAN heyat’ complex in Guba
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva have today attended the opening of Guba “ASAN heyat” complex of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations.
The head of state and his wife cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the complex.
Assistant to the president for work with law enforcement bodies and military issues – department head Fuad Alasgarov and Chairman of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations Inam Karimov informed the head of state about Guba “ASAN heyat” complex.
This complex is the 12th center of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The construction of Guba “ASAN life” complex, which is located in Heydar Aliyev Avenue, was carried out at the highest level. The construction of the complex started early this year. The complex consists of a four-storey administrative building and six public catering facilities. “ASAN xidmet” center, “ASAN telim” center, “ABAD” center and “ABAD” school were established here.
The head of state toured the center. A total of 32 types of services will be provided for citizens by 10 state bodies in “ASAN xidmet” center. The center employs a 170-man staff, and 45 volunteers. Guba “ASAN xidmet” center will serve nearly 500,000 citizens in Guba, Gusar, Khachmaz and Shabran districts.
President Ilham Aliyev was informed about “Ready 2.0” equipment.
President Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva were also informed about the new projects.
“ASAN visa 2.0” system allows Azerbaijani citizens to apply for foreign travel visas electronically.
“ASAN heyat” complexes are scheduled to be put into service in Shaki and Imishli districts in 2018.
President Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva also visited “ABAD” center of the complex.
Large scale landscaping and construction works were carried out in the territory of Guba “ASAN heyat” complex. The complex occupies a total area of 1.58 hectares.
President Ilham Aliyev met with employees of Guba “ASAN heyat” complex.
On behalf of the complex staff, employees Tunzale Piriyeva and Fakhriyya Balakishiyeva thanked the head of state for the conditions created here.
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president's personal pension increased by AZN150
- 22.02.2018Monthly stipend for young talents increased by 100 manats
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly scholarship for honorary titles
- 22.02.2018Collegium of Advocates to be provided with new building
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor asks court to strip MNS generals of their ranks
- 22.02.2018Prosecutor seeks 16 years for Subahir Gurbanov and Teymur Guliyev - UPDATED
- 22.02.2018International organizations praise anti-corruption measures in Azerbaijan
- 22.02.2018Ministry of Education announces results of student transfer
- 22.02.2018First-grade admission gets started in Baku
- 22.02.2018Requirements for construction of buildings erected in place of emergency structures in nine districts of Baku changed
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijan to mark 110th anniversary of academician Musa Aliyev
- 21.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev orders increasing unified monthly allowance for IDPs
- 21.02.2018U.S. ambassador visits school built for IDPs in Baku
- 21.02.2018New specialties created in the master's degree in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Presidential pension for Azerbaijan’s national heroes increases
- 20.02.2018Ilham Aliyev orders increasing presidential pension for Great Patriotic War veterans
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani president appoints members of Civil Service Management Board
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijani court commences hearing on Afgan Mukhtarli’s appeal
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan starts relocating IDP families to new settlement in Tartar
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan specifies what medications caused severe poisoning
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan imports most medicines from Europe – Health Ministry
- 20.02.2018Guba-Khinalig road reopened after avalanche
- 19.02.2018Pension for 20 January disabled increased by 10%
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president increases monthly pension for citizens disabled in war
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill on state fingerprinting and genome registration
- 17.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Sunday
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan detains 26 foreigners in anti-migration op
- 16.02.2018Italian architects prepared project for Yanardagh complex construction – envoy
- 16.02.2018Baku to host Italian Design Day
- 16.02.2018Baku awaits rainy weather on Saturday
- 16.02.2018Georgian education minister to visit Azerbaijan
- 16.02.2018ASAN and ABAD very good Azerbaijani brands: EU envoy
- 16.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers: Families relocated from Bayil landslide area to be given rental money
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan discloses non-working days in March 2018
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani State Commission: 3,875 persons listed as missing
- 15.02.2018State Border Service detains 45 trespassers in January
- 15.02.2018Number of Azerbaijan population announced
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan prohibits holding positions of department head and dean at the same time at university
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani SEC announces interview for 165 vacant positions in 6 state bodies
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijani president signs order on additional measures for improvement of social protection of population
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Flag Museum in Guba
- 07.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: "ASAN Service" is most effective tool against corruption, bribery
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijan specifies non-working days for next year's holidays
- 07.12.2017New chairman of Azerbaijan’s Bar Association elected
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends ground breaking ceremony of highway to be built on Azerbaijan-Russia state border
- 06.12.2017Citizens of OIC countries to get grants for education in Azerbaijan