Presentation held for media project marking centenary of Azerbaijani Democratic Republic
A media project marking the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijani Democratic Republic (ADR) has been launched with the support of ASAN service in a joint partnership with the International Bank of Azerbaijan and ASAN Radio, APA reports.
A project called “100-year history” was presented to journalists at a press conference in Baku on Tuesday.
Within the long-term project, a series of audio and video materials about thew ADR will be prepared with the support of the International Bank of Azerbaijan. The materials will be broadcasted on the ASAN Radio, presented in communication channels of various social networks of the International Bank of Azerbaijan and ASAN service. Separate moments of the 23-year activity of the ADR will be shed light on in the materials. The project will light up a number of interesting facts preserved in different archives, museums.
With guidance documentary materials, museum exhibits and historical buildings used by the ADR, these materials will take viewers on a journey to historical days 100 years ago. Rahib Azeri will participate in the process of preparing the materials as an expert.
Director of ASAN Radio Emin Musavi said being the first and only radio specializing in the field of public services, ASAN Radio has placed special emphasis on the line of awareness.
“Under the order of the Head of State, this project will also play an important role in enlightening our listeners about the history of the Republic and promoting our values,” he said.
Nigar Tahirova, Director of the Marketing Department of the International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA), said that the purpose of this project is to promote the values of our republic.
"This is the year when the Republic of Azerbaijan was established. With such a project, we also wanted to make our own contribution to this series of events on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the independence of Azerbaijan. We believe that the audio and video materials presented within the project will draw great interest. "
The project expert, Rahib Azeri, said the ADR history is a rich source.
"I have personally witnessed this wealth when making television programs. As you follow a certain fact, new historical truths come to light. We have learned a very small portion of them so far. We will do our utmost to making this project interesting and useful,” he said.
Another joint project of the International Bank of Azerbaijan and ASAN Radio was also presented to journalists during the press conference. It is an educational program that will be broadcast on ASAN Radio every Friday at 19:05 beginning from May 4. This program will include informative discussions with the participation of experts of the International Bank of Azerbaijan and various questions on financial-banking will be answered. The program aims to promite financial literacy in society. Famous economist-journalist Ali Ahmedov will be the host of the program.
Related news releases
- 18.07.2018MFA spokesman condemns media organizations conducting anti-Azerbaijani campaign
- 18.07.2018Hikmat Hajiyev: Media industry formed in Azerbaijan
- 18.07.2018Number of registered media outlets in Azerbaijan announced
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijani newspapers to receive one-time financial assistance
- 02.07.2018APA Holding Board of Directors holds meeting
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan NTRC announces date for terrestrial broadcasting of new TV channel
- 27.06.201810th anniversary of "Lent.az" and presentation of book dedicated to 100th anniversary of ADR held in Baku
- 01.06.2018Personnel reforms expected in ITV
- 01.06.2018Balakishi Gasimov elected ITV director general
- 30.05.2018Seven candidates submit documents for post of ITV director general
- 29.05.2018APA TV marks 5th anniversary
- 24.05.2018Russia’s St. Petersburg hosts media summit
- 23.05.2018Georgian media representatives visit APA Holding
- 17.05.2018New appointment at Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora
- 16.05.2018Swiss ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani parliamentary committee discusses amendments to law on public broadcasting
- 16.04.2018APA TV’s YouTube channel hits 150,000 subscribers
- 30.03.2018Rahim Namazov shot in France is not a journalist: Azerbaijani Press Council
- 16.03.2018Vesti.az information agency celebrating 9th anniversary
- 10.03.2018Ali Hasanov: People who fled Azerbaijan insults country’s symbols
- 10.03.2018Aflatun Amashov reelected chairman of Azerbaijani Press Council
- 10.03.2018Vusala Mahirgizi: Online media plays special role in ensuring Azerbaijan’s information and national security
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani journalists must fight those opposing state and its symbols: professor
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani Press Council’s chairman hails state support for media
- 10.03.2018Charter of Azerbaijani Press Council amended
- 10.03.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani media should keep national interests above all
- 10.03.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani Journalists kicks off
- 05.03.2018Real TV gets indefinite license for satellite broadcasting
- 05.03.2018APAsport Agency celebrates 11th anniversary
- 05.02.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani journalists to be held on March 10
- 01.02.2018MP Aflatun Amashov proposes changing legal status of Press Council
- 31.01.2018ANAS president: ANS vacating building of Institute of Zoology
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani NTRC orders radio programs be monitored for shortcomings
- 30.01.2018NTRC makes decision on distributing AZN 3M among 5 TV channels
- 30.01.2018Keys to new apartments presented to journalists
- 30.01.2018Ali Hasanov: It’s wrong to compare foreign grants with Azerbaijani president’s support to media
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Criticism over lack of press freedom in Azerbaijan ‘groundless’
- 19.01.2018AZN 3M allocated by Azerbaijani president to be evenly distributed among 5 private TV channels
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M to TV and radio broadcasters
- 30.12.2017APA launches Telegram bot
- 08.05.2018Editor-in-chief of Echo newspaper Rauf Talishinsky passes away
- 10.05.2018Iranian journalists visit APA Holding
- 14.05.2018NTRC: Balakishi Gasimov not elected ITV director general
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss amendments to rules on sponsorship advertising in media - UPDATED
- 20.04.2018Press Council chairman criticizes ombudsperson’s activity
- 20.04.2018Bulgarian diplomats visit APA Holding