Media accreditation for Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games starts
Media accreditation for the Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games started on January 16.
Media representatives can get detailed information on baku2017.com about registration process and apply for accreditation (https://www.baku2017.com/az/media/yerli-mtbuatin-akkreditasiya-prosesi), the Azerbaijani Ministry of Youth and Sports told APA.
The link provides detailed information about the requirements for media accreditation, as well as conditions to be created and services to be offered for them during the Games.
Only written press, photographers and non-rights holding broadcasters can be accredited
Media representatives interested in covering Baku 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games are encouraged to apply before the March 31 deadline as accreditations beyond this date will not be accepted.
For further information, please contact at email@example.com.
A multinational and multi-sport event involving the elite athletes of the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation will be held in Baku on May 12-22. The event will welcome over 5,000 athletes to compete in 20 sports disciplines during the competition.
Being the 4th in the edition, the Games will host as many as 57 countries, which means the record number of the participants in the history of the event.
Related news releases
- 05.02.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani journalists to be held on March 10
- 01.02.2018MP Aflatun Amashov proposes changing legal status of Press Council
- 31.01.2018ANAS president: ANS vacating building of Institute of Zoology
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani NTRC orders radio programs be monitored for shortcomings
- 30.01.2018NTRC makes decision on distributing AZN 3M among 5 TV channels
- 30.01.2018Keys to new apartments presented to journalists
- 30.01.2018Ali Hasanov: It’s wrong to compare foreign grants with Azerbaijani president’s support to media
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Criticism over lack of press freedom in Azerbaijan ‘groundless’
- 19.01.2018AZN 3M allocated by Azerbaijani president to be evenly distributed among 5 private TV channels
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M to TV and radio broadcasters
- 30.12.2017APA launches Telegram bot
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan NTRC announces winner of competition for launch of new TV channel
- 21.12.2017Interfax-Azerbaijan director general dies aged 67
- 19.12.2017President İlham Aliyev signs decree to ensure AZERTAC`s activity
- 19.12.2017Court upholds Turan news agency’s claim against Baku Local Revenues Department
- 30.11.2017APA – main source of information about Azerbaijan for Georgian media
- 23.11.2017Famous Azerbaijani journalist passed away
- 16.11.2017APA now available on Facebook Messenger
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan to impose new fines for violation of rules for dissemination of info on Internet
- 16.11.2017APA Information Agency celebrates 13th anniversary
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan Public Television and Radio Broadcasting Company sends letter to EBU
- 14.11.2017New director general of CBC TV channel appointed
- 14.11.2017NTRC to hold competition for creation of new TV channel
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijani Press Council chairman speaks out against glorification of criminals in media
- 02.11.2017OSCE welcomes dropping of criminal charges against Mehman Aliyev and Turan News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president visited IRNA News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president gives interview to Iran’s Sahar TV channel
- 31.10.2017APA Holding, ISNA Agency sign cooperation agreement
- 31.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi: We expect Iranian media to disseminate authentic information about Karabakh conflict
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president meets with chairman of Iranian West Azerbaijan Province’s Press House
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iranian Huneronline sign cooperation agreement
- 30.10.2017President of APA Holding addresses media conference in Tehran
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iran’s Nasle Farda sign cooperation agreement
- 28.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi meets with heads of Iranian news agencies
- 28.10.2017APA Holding president meets with director general of Iranian Culture and Islamic Guidance Ministry’s Foreign Media Department
- 28.10.201723rd Int’l Press Exhibition officially inaugurated in Tehran
- 20.10.2017NTRC grants satellite broadcast license to one TV channel, IP TV broadcast to 10 companies
- 07.10.2017Press Council holds monitoring at rally
- 06.10.2017Ali Hasanov: Turkish TV series were resulting in Turkish language outdoing Azerbaijani
- 06.10.2017Ali Hasanov: Thankfully, that TV channel no longer exists
- 26.01.2017Moroccan ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 17.02.2017Azerbaijani parliamentary leadership meets media representatives
- 18.02.2017Debate on press freedom held at Baku European Lyceum
- 10.01.2017Clare Hollingworth: British war correspondent dies aged 105
- 30.12.2016No need for new TV channels in Azerbaijan: NTRC
- 30.12.2016NTRC: Contract must be signed with Teleradio PA for broadcast of TRT1 in Azerbaijan