APA Holding, ISNA Agency sign cooperation agreement
APA Holding and Iranian Students' News Agency (ISNA) have signed a three-year agreement on cooperation.
Under the cooperation agreement developed in four languages (Azerbaijani, Farsi, English and Arabic), the parties agreed to make available to each other their media products, including news, photos, reports (in Azerbaijan and Farsi for free), host media delegations from each other to the best of their ability, and organize workshops and training courses on media.
Mottaghian said that journalists of ISNA are students who work in accordance with their qualifications.
“They work in ISNA on their own will, and thanks to their efforts, ISNA is the most popular agency in Iran,” he said noting that about 70 percent of ISNA employees are women.
Mottaghian said that Jahad Daneshgahi Center has an office in Baku.
“It is considered our office due to close cooperation between ISNA and Cahad Daneshgahi Center. However, despite this, ISNA intends to open its office in Baku. We hope that it will be realized with your support,” he added.
In turn, Mahirgizi gave detailed information about APA Holding. She expressed hope that this agreement will be beneficial for both parties.
“During the visit of Iran’s Deputy Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance Hossein Entezami to Baku, we were proposed to sign a cooperation agreement. After considering this proposal, we chose ISNA agency for cooperation. APA is interested in cooperating with an agency like ISNA,” she added,
Following the signing ceremony, the president of APA Holding toured the office of ISNA and closely familiarized herself with the agency’s activity.
Iranian Students' News Agency (ISNA), which is considered a reliable source of news in Iran, was established in December 1999. ISNA is one of the three leading news agencies in Iran for the number of its readers.
- 01.06.2018Personnel reforms expected in ITV
- 01.06.2018Balakishi Gasimov elected ITV director general
- 30.05.2018Seven candidates submit documents for post of ITV director general
- 29.05.2018APA TV marks 5th anniversary
- 24.05.2018Russia’s St. Petersburg hosts media summit
- 23.05.2018Georgian media representatives visit APA Holding
- 17.05.2018New appointment at Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora
- 16.05.2018Swiss ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 14.05.2018NTRC: Balakishi Gasimov not elected ITV director general
- 10.05.2018Iranian journalists visit APA Holding
- 08.05.2018Editor-in-chief of Echo newspaper Rauf Talishinsky passes away
- 01.05.2018Presentation held for media project marking centenary of Azerbaijani Democratic Republic
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss amendments to rules on sponsorship advertising in media - UPDATED
- 20.04.2018Press Council chairman criticizes ombudsperson’s activity
- 20.04.2018Bulgarian diplomats visit APA Holding
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani parliamentary committee discusses amendments to law on public broadcasting
- 16.04.2018APA TV’s YouTube channel hits 150,000 subscribers
- 30.03.2018Rahim Namazov shot in France is not a journalist: Azerbaijani Press Council
- 16.03.2018Vesti.az information agency celebrating 9th anniversary
- 10.03.2018Ali Hasanov: People who fled Azerbaijan insults country’s symbols
- 10.03.2018Aflatun Amashov reelected chairman of Azerbaijani Press Council
- 10.03.2018Vusala Mahirgizi: Online media plays special role in ensuring Azerbaijan’s information and national security
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani journalists must fight those opposing state and its symbols: professor
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani Press Council’s chairman hails state support for media
- 10.03.2018Charter of Azerbaijani Press Council amended
- 10.03.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani media should keep national interests above all
- 10.03.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani Journalists kicks off
- 05.03.2018Real TV gets indefinite license for satellite broadcasting
- 05.03.2018APAsport Agency celebrates 11th anniversary
- 05.02.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani journalists to be held on March 10
- 01.02.2018MP Aflatun Amashov proposes changing legal status of Press Council
- 31.01.2018ANAS president: ANS vacating building of Institute of Zoology
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani NTRC orders radio programs be monitored for shortcomings
- 30.01.2018NTRC makes decision on distributing AZN 3M among 5 TV channels
- 30.01.2018Keys to new apartments presented to journalists
- 30.01.2018Ali Hasanov: It’s wrong to compare foreign grants with Azerbaijani president’s support to media
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Criticism over lack of press freedom in Azerbaijan ‘groundless’
- 19.01.2018AZN 3M allocated by Azerbaijani president to be evenly distributed among 5 private TV channels
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M to TV and radio broadcasters
- 30.12.2017APA launches Telegram bot
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president gives interview to Iran’s Sahar TV channel
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president visited IRNA News Agency
- 02.11.2017OSCE welcomes dropping of criminal charges against Mehman Aliyev and Turan News Agency
- 31.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi: We expect Iranian media to disseminate authentic information about Karabakh conflict
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president meets with chairman of Iranian West Azerbaijan Province’s Press House
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iranian Huneronline sign cooperation agreement