APA Holding, ASAN radio sign MoU for cooperation
ASAN Radio Department of the Innovations Center LLC under the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan and APA Holding LLC have signed a memorandum of understanding for cooperation.
The memorandum covers information exchange between ASAN Radio and APA Holding as well as cooperation on other areas of mutual interest.
In his speech, Nurshan Guliyev outlined the importance of establishing and expanding cooperation between media outlets.
“We’re pleased to sign a memorandum with ASAN Radio, which has gained much success and popularity despite in a short period of time since its establishment. I’m convinced that this cooperation will benefit not only the two parties, but also the whole Azerbaijani media. We’re going to think about establishing and developing cooperation with other media outlets as well,” said Guliyev.
He expressed confidence that the signing of the memorandum of understanding between ASAN Radio and APA Holding will be a good example for other media outlets to start cooperating with each other.
Emin Musavi said in turn that this cooperation is going to be beneficial, noting that ASAN Radio is not only a new radio, but also one of the newest media outlets.
“By starting cooperation with a serious, professional, operative and precise body, like APA Holding, our work will be more fruitful, interesting and easier. What’s the most important is to make the audience and readers be satisfied with the activity of APA and ASAN radio,” he added.
Later Emin Musavi informed about the activity of ASAN radio.
ASAN Radio, created under the State Agency for Public Services and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is the first and only radio channel dedicated to government services sector. The radio was granted a special permit (license) for nationwide radio broadcasting at 100 MHz frequency on Spetember 8, 2015 at a meeting of the National Television and Radio Council.
Created by the order of the President Ilham Aliyev, ASAN radio begun test broadcasting at 100MHz frequency on December 24, 2015. The creation of ASAN Radio is aimed at forming a special radio for public services, increasing confidence in state structures, and properly informing and educating the population through radio.
One of the priorities of the radio is to inform the society about the services and innovations provided by ASAN Service and the project implemented by it.
Mediating between state bodies and citizens, supporting awareness from social and legal points of view is the basis of the radio broadcasting.
The official website of ASAN radio is www.asanradio.az.
APA Holding consists of several media structures and their subsidiaries. The main goal of the establishment of APA Holding is to create a unified media structure and be able to make the media outlets within the holding work quickly and in a coordinated and operative way.
The Holding’s main areas of activity are to offer information, advertising, communication, internet and provider services.
APA Holding also has the Trade Union. The Holding, as the first news company in Azerbaijan, has certified its brands and trademarks at the State Committee of Azerbaijan on Standardization, Metrology and Patents and obtained relevant patents.
The company holds the quality and management certificate of the Global Certification Limited agency and was registered by the Ministry of Justice on October 3, 2012.
- 21.09.2017Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 19.09.2017Prosecutor General’s Office: No restrictive measures against Turan Information Agency
- 19.09.2017Azerbaijani Ministry of Taxes re-imposes tax sanction on Turan news agency
- 16.09.2017Ministry of Taxes lifts tax sanction against Turan agency
- 13.09.2017Eastern Partnership Media Conference kicks off in Kyiv
- 11.09.2017OSCE welcomes release of Mehman Aliyev
- 11.09.2017Press Council: Mehman Aliyev’s release another example of Azerbaijani president’s sensitive attitude towards media
- 25.08.2017Azerbaijani Press Council appeals to president regarding Mehman Aliyev
- 07.08.2017‘Lent.az’ journalist visits North Korea
- 22.07.2017Ali Hasanov: President had deep impressions of meeting with journalists
- 22.07.2017Azerbaijan marks 142nd anniversary of national press
- 20.07.2017President: Number of false, unbiased pieces of information dramatically increased in Azerbaijani media
- 20.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives “Friend of Journalists” award
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijani president: Journalists are my assistants
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: Int’l public opinion on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict changed
- 20.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends inauguration of second building for journalists
- 19.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates lump sum financial assistance to local newspapers
- 19.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5 million for construction of new building for journalists
- 19.07.2017APA Holding, Code Academy sign agreement on strategic cooperation
- 18.07.2017Vugar Safarli: Third building meant for journalists too will have 255 apartments
- 14.07.2017Groundbreaking ceremony of third building for journalists in Azerbaijan to take place on July 21
- 11.07.2017Delegation led by Iranian deputy minister visits APA Holding
- 13.06.2017Vugar Safarli re-appointed executive director of Fund of State Support for Mass Media Development
- 05.06.2017Members appointed at Supervisory Board of Fund of State Support for Development of Mass Media
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijan announces rules and terms for providing journalists with new apartments
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijani journalists to be given new apartments on 22 July
- 08.05.2017Azerbaijan determines who can own cable networks
- 05.05.20174th World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue underway in Baku
- 03.05.2017Azerbaijani embassy in Ukraine addresses Azerbaijani media
- 03.05.2017UK ambassador holds meeting with media representatives
- 02.05.2017Tbilisi hosts media seminar on land degradation neutrality in South Caucasus
- 27.04.2017Azerbaijani court holds hearing over blocking of some websites
- 24.04.2017Candidates for ITV Director General named
- 20.04.2017Journalists suffer violence, intimidation and self-censorship in Europe, says CoE study
- 14.04.2017New members elected to ITV Broadcasting Council
- 07.04.2017Azerbaijan adds new paragraph to Civil Procedure Code’s article on cases considered by courts in separate proceedings
- 05.04.2017Azerbaijan creating conditions for people to file lawsuit for suspension of online information resources
- 05.04.2017New candidates nominated for ITV Broadcasting Council membership
- 16.03.2017Vesti.az information agency marks 8th anniversary
- 10.03.2017MP: Internet space should be regulated to ensure Azerbaijan’s information security
- 29.05.2017APA TV marks its 4th birthday
- 31.05.2017Heads of media outlets visit Nakhchivan
- 05.06.2017APA Holding unveils redesigned website
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijani MP says necessary to create conditions for cable broadcasting of internet TV channels
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijani MP calls for strict punishment for violation of law on internet TV channels
- 16.05.2017Documents required of journalists for new apartments specified