APA Holding, ASAN radio sign MoU for cooperation
ASAN Radio Department of the Innovations Center LLC under the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan and APA Holding LLC have signed a memorandum of understanding for cooperation.
The memorandum covers information exchange between ASAN Radio and APA Holding as well as cooperation on other areas of mutual interest.
In his speech, Nurshan Guliyev outlined the importance of establishing and expanding cooperation between media outlets.
“We’re pleased to sign a memorandum with ASAN Radio, which has gained much success and popularity despite in a short period of time since its establishment. I’m convinced that this cooperation will benefit not only the two parties, but also the whole Azerbaijani media. We’re going to think about establishing and developing cooperation with other media outlets as well,” said Guliyev.
He expressed confidence that the signing of the memorandum of understanding between ASAN Radio and APA Holding will be a good example for other media outlets to start cooperating with each other.
Emin Musavi said in turn that this cooperation is going to be beneficial, noting that ASAN Radio is not only a new radio, but also one of the newest media outlets.
“By starting cooperation with a serious, professional, operative and precise body, like APA Holding, our work will be more fruitful, interesting and easier. What’s the most important is to make the audience and readers be satisfied with the activity of APA and ASAN radio,” he added.
Later Emin Musavi informed about the activity of ASAN radio.
ASAN Radio, created under the State Agency for Public Services and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is the first and only radio channel dedicated to government services sector. The radio was granted a special permit (license) for nationwide radio broadcasting at 100 MHz frequency on Spetember 8, 2015 at a meeting of the National Television and Radio Council.
Created by the order of the President Ilham Aliyev, ASAN radio begun test broadcasting at 100MHz frequency on December 24, 2015. The creation of ASAN Radio is aimed at forming a special radio for public services, increasing confidence in state structures, and properly informing and educating the population through radio.
One of the priorities of the radio is to inform the society about the services and innovations provided by ASAN Service and the project implemented by it.
Mediating between state bodies and citizens, supporting awareness from social and legal points of view is the basis of the radio broadcasting.
The official website of ASAN radio is www.asanradio.az.
APA Holding consists of several media structures and their subsidiaries. The main goal of the establishment of APA Holding is to create a unified media structure and be able to make the media outlets within the holding work quickly and in a coordinated and operative way.
The Holding’s main areas of activity are to offer information, advertising, communication, internet and provider services.
APA Holding also has the Trade Union. The Holding, as the first news company in Azerbaijan, has certified its brands and trademarks at the State Committee of Azerbaijan on Standardization, Metrology and Patents and obtained relevant patents.
The company holds the quality and management certificate of the Global Certification Limited agency and was registered by the Ministry of Justice on October 3, 2012.
- 18.07.2018MFA spokesman condemns media organizations conducting anti-Azerbaijani campaign
- 18.07.2018Hikmat Hajiyev: Media industry formed in Azerbaijan
- 18.07.2018Number of registered media outlets in Azerbaijan announced
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijani newspapers to receive one-time financial assistance
- 02.07.2018APA Holding Board of Directors holds meeting
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan NTRC announces date for terrestrial broadcasting of new TV channel
- 27.06.201810th anniversary of "Lent.az" and presentation of book dedicated to 100th anniversary of ADR held in Baku
- 01.06.2018Personnel reforms expected in ITV
- 01.06.2018Balakishi Gasimov elected ITV director general
- 30.05.2018Seven candidates submit documents for post of ITV director general
- 29.05.2018APA TV marks 5th anniversary
- 24.05.2018Russia’s St. Petersburg hosts media summit
- 23.05.2018Georgian media representatives visit APA Holding
- 17.05.2018New appointment at Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora
- 16.05.2018Swiss ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 14.05.2018NTRC: Balakishi Gasimov not elected ITV director general
- 10.05.2018Iranian journalists visit APA Holding
- 08.05.2018Editor-in-chief of Echo newspaper Rauf Talishinsky passes away
- 01.05.2018Presentation held for media project marking centenary of Azerbaijani Democratic Republic
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss amendments to rules on sponsorship advertising in media - UPDATED
- 20.04.2018Press Council chairman criticizes ombudsperson’s activity
- 20.04.2018Bulgarian diplomats visit APA Holding
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani parliamentary committee discusses amendments to law on public broadcasting
- 16.04.2018APA TV’s YouTube channel hits 150,000 subscribers
- 30.03.2018Rahim Namazov shot in France is not a journalist: Azerbaijani Press Council
- 16.03.2018Vesti.az information agency celebrating 9th anniversary
- 10.03.2018Ali Hasanov: People who fled Azerbaijan insults country’s symbols
- 10.03.2018Aflatun Amashov reelected chairman of Azerbaijani Press Council
- 10.03.2018Vusala Mahirgizi: Online media plays special role in ensuring Azerbaijan’s information and national security
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani journalists must fight those opposing state and its symbols: professor
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani Press Council’s chairman hails state support for media
- 10.03.2018Charter of Azerbaijani Press Council amended
- 10.03.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani media should keep national interests above all
- 10.03.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani Journalists kicks off
- 05.03.2018Real TV gets indefinite license for satellite broadcasting
- 05.03.2018APAsport Agency celebrates 11th anniversary
- 05.02.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani journalists to be held on March 10
- 01.02.2018MP Aflatun Amashov proposes changing legal status of Press Council
- 31.01.2018ANAS president: ANS vacating building of Institute of Zoology
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani NTRC orders radio programs be monitored for shortcomings
- 29.05.2017APA TV marks its 4th birthday
- 31.05.2017Heads of media outlets visit Nakhchivan
- 05.06.2017APA Holding unveils redesigned website
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijani MP says necessary to create conditions for cable broadcasting of internet TV channels
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijani MP calls for strict punishment for violation of law on internet TV channels
- 16.05.2017Documents required of journalists for new apartments specified