APA Holding, ASAN radio sign MoU for cooperation
ASAN Radio Department of the Innovations Center LLC under the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan and APA Holding LLC have signed a memorandum of understanding for cooperation.
The memorandum covers information exchange between ASAN Radio and APA Holding as well as cooperation on other areas of mutual interest.
In his speech, Nurshan Guliyev outlined the importance of establishing and expanding cooperation between media outlets.
“We’re pleased to sign a memorandum with ASAN Radio, which has gained much success and popularity despite in a short period of time since its establishment. I’m convinced that this cooperation will benefit not only the two parties, but also the whole Azerbaijani media. We’re going to think about establishing and developing cooperation with other media outlets as well,” said Guliyev.
He expressed confidence that the signing of the memorandum of understanding between ASAN Radio and APA Holding will be a good example for other media outlets to start cooperating with each other.
Emin Musavi said in turn that this cooperation is going to be beneficial, noting that ASAN Radio is not only a new radio, but also one of the newest media outlets.
“By starting cooperation with a serious, professional, operative and precise body, like APA Holding, our work will be more fruitful, interesting and easier. What’s the most important is to make the audience and readers be satisfied with the activity of APA and ASAN radio,” he added.
Later Emin Musavi informed about the activity of ASAN radio.
ASAN Radio, created under the State Agency for Public Services and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is the first and only radio channel dedicated to government services sector. The radio was granted a special permit (license) for nationwide radio broadcasting at 100 MHz frequency on Spetember 8, 2015 at a meeting of the National Television and Radio Council.
Created by the order of the President Ilham Aliyev, ASAN radio begun test broadcasting at 100MHz frequency on December 24, 2015. The creation of ASAN Radio is aimed at forming a special radio for public services, increasing confidence in state structures, and properly informing and educating the population through radio.
One of the priorities of the radio is to inform the society about the services and innovations provided by ASAN Service and the project implemented by it.
Mediating between state bodies and citizens, supporting awareness from social and legal points of view is the basis of the radio broadcasting.
The official website of ASAN radio is www.asanradio.az.
APA Holding consists of several media structures and their subsidiaries. The main goal of the establishment of APA Holding is to create a unified media structure and be able to make the media outlets within the holding work quickly and in a coordinated and operative way.
The Holding’s main areas of activity are to offer information, advertising, communication, internet and provider services.
APA Holding also has the Trade Union. The Holding, as the first news company in Azerbaijan, has certified its brands and trademarks at the State Committee of Azerbaijan on Standardization, Metrology and Patents and obtained relevant patents.
The company holds the quality and management certificate of the Global Certification Limited agency and was registered by the Ministry of Justice on October 3, 2012.
- 05.02.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani journalists to be held on March 10
- 01.02.2018MP Aflatun Amashov proposes changing legal status of Press Council
- 31.01.2018ANAS president: ANS vacating building of Institute of Zoology
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani NTRC orders radio programs be monitored for shortcomings
- 30.01.2018NTRC makes decision on distributing AZN 3M among 5 TV channels
- 30.01.2018Keys to new apartments presented to journalists
- 30.01.2018Ali Hasanov: It’s wrong to compare foreign grants with Azerbaijani president’s support to media
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Criticism over lack of press freedom in Azerbaijan ‘groundless’
- 19.01.2018AZN 3M allocated by Azerbaijani president to be evenly distributed among 5 private TV channels
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M to TV and radio broadcasters
- 30.12.2017APA launches Telegram bot
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan NTRC announces winner of competition for launch of new TV channel
- 21.12.2017Interfax-Azerbaijan director general dies aged 67
- 19.12.2017President İlham Aliyev signs decree to ensure AZERTAC`s activity
- 19.12.2017Court upholds Turan news agency’s claim against Baku Local Revenues Department
- 30.11.2017APA – main source of information about Azerbaijan for Georgian media
- 23.11.2017Famous Azerbaijani journalist passed away
- 16.11.2017APA now available on Facebook Messenger
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan to impose new fines for violation of rules for dissemination of info on Internet
- 16.11.2017APA Information Agency celebrates 13th anniversary
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan Public Television and Radio Broadcasting Company sends letter to EBU
- 14.11.2017New director general of CBC TV channel appointed
- 14.11.2017NTRC to hold competition for creation of new TV channel
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijani Press Council chairman speaks out against glorification of criminals in media
- 02.11.2017OSCE welcomes dropping of criminal charges against Mehman Aliyev and Turan News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president visited IRNA News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president gives interview to Iran’s Sahar TV channel
- 31.10.2017APA Holding, ISNA Agency sign cooperation agreement
- 31.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi: We expect Iranian media to disseminate authentic information about Karabakh conflict
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president meets with chairman of Iranian West Azerbaijan Province’s Press House
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iranian Huneronline sign cooperation agreement
- 30.10.2017President of APA Holding addresses media conference in Tehran
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iran’s Nasle Farda sign cooperation agreement
- 28.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi meets with heads of Iranian news agencies
- 28.10.2017APA Holding president meets with director general of Iranian Culture and Islamic Guidance Ministry’s Foreign Media Department
- 28.10.201723rd Int’l Press Exhibition officially inaugurated in Tehran
- 20.10.2017NTRC grants satellite broadcast license to one TV channel, IP TV broadcast to 10 companies
- 07.10.2017Press Council holds monitoring at rally
- 06.10.2017Ali Hasanov: Turkish TV series were resulting in Turkish language outdoing Azerbaijani
- 06.10.2017Ali Hasanov: Thankfully, that TV channel no longer exists
- 29.05.2017APA TV marks its 4th birthday
- 31.05.2017Heads of media outlets visit Nakhchivan
- 05.06.2017APA Holding unveils redesigned website
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijani MP says necessary to create conditions for cable broadcasting of internet TV channels
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijani MP calls for strict punishment for violation of law on internet TV channels
- 16.05.2017Documents required of journalists for new apartments specified