APA Holding and Iran’s Nasle Farda sign cooperation agreement
APA Holding has signed an agreement on cooperation with Iran’s Nasle Farda (Future Generation) press agency.
The agreement was signed by President of APA Holding Vusala Mahirqizi and Deputy Director General of Nasle Farda Ali Sharif Manesh in the Iranian city of Isfahan.
The cooperation agreement provides for the organization of mutual visits of delegations from both media agencies for the conduct of an exchange of experience. In addition, the parties will conduct an exchange of news, photos and videos in the line with the agreement.
Nasle Farda press agency was established 26 year ago. The agency also publishes a newspaper throughout the country, a separate newspaper in Isfahan, a weekly sports magazine, a monthly tourism magazine, titled Sepah Gardeshgari, and one more magazine dedicated to the healthcare sector.
Following the signing ceremony, Vusala Mahirqizi gave detailed information on the activities of APA Holding.
She said that the culture of Azerbaijan and Iran have similar points.
“Isfahan as a center of tourism is very important for us. We attach great importance to cooperation with your organization based in Isfahan, the tourism center of Iran,” Mahirqizi noted.
The APA Holding president pointed out an increase in the number of tourists traveling from Iran to Azerbaijan.
Mahirqizi said that the Azerbaijani people like to travel, and Iran is particularly attractive for them.
“However, in some cases people cannot decide where to travel. Bilateral cooperation and dissemination of information in this area will help prevent such cases,” she added.
The deputy director general of Nasle Farda praised the signing of a cooperation agreement with a media organization like APA Holding.
“We came to the decision that APA is a good choice for joint cooperation. We will continue cooperation with international media outlets,” he added.
In the end, the APA Holding president signed the guest book of the Iranian agency.
President of APA Holding will deliver a speech at a conference of media directors to be held at a university operating under Iran's state television today. She is also expected to address the International Press Exhibition that is underway in Tehran.
- 30.12.2017APA launches Telegram bot
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan NTRC announces winner of competition for launch of new TV channel
- 21.12.2017Interfax-Azerbaijan director general dies aged 67
- 19.12.2017President İlham Aliyev signs decree to ensure AZERTAC`s activity
- 19.12.2017Court upholds Turan news agency’s claim against Baku Local Revenues Department
- 30.11.2017APA – main source of information about Azerbaijan for Georgian media
- 23.11.2017Famous Azerbaijani journalist passed away
- 16.11.2017APA now available on Facebook Messenger
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan to impose new fines for violation of rules for dissemination of info on Internet
- 16.11.2017APA Information Agency celebrates 13th anniversary
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan Public Television and Radio Broadcasting Company sends letter to EBU
- 14.11.2017New director general of CBC TV channel appointed
- 14.11.2017NTRC to hold competition for creation of new TV channel
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijani Press Council chairman speaks out against glorification of criminals in media
- 02.11.2017OSCE welcomes dropping of criminal charges against Mehman Aliyev and Turan News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president visited IRNA News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president gives interview to Iran’s Sahar TV channel
- 31.10.2017APA Holding, ISNA Agency sign cooperation agreement
- 31.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi: We expect Iranian media to disseminate authentic information about Karabakh conflict
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president meets with chairman of Iranian West Azerbaijan Province’s Press House
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iranian Huneronline sign cooperation agreement
- 30.10.2017President of APA Holding addresses media conference in Tehran
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iran’s Nasle Farda sign cooperation agreement
- 28.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi meets with heads of Iranian news agencies
- 28.10.2017APA Holding president meets with director general of Iranian Culture and Islamic Guidance Ministry’s Foreign Media Department
- 28.10.201723rd Int’l Press Exhibition officially inaugurated in Tehran
- 20.10.2017NTRC grants satellite broadcast license to one TV channel, IP TV broadcast to 10 companies
- 07.10.2017Press Council holds monitoring at rally
- 06.10.2017Ali Hasanov: Turkish TV series were resulting in Turkish language outdoing Azerbaijani
- 06.10.2017Ali Hasanov: Thankfully, that TV channel no longer exists
- 30.09.2017No restrictions on activity of Turan news agency: prosecutor general
- 26.09.2017ATV channel president: Programmes are being reviewed
- 26.09.2017ATV channel president dismissed
- 21.09.2017Iranian ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 19.09.2017Prosecutor General’s Office: No restrictive measures against Turan Information Agency
- 19.09.2017Azerbaijani Ministry of Taxes re-imposes tax sanction on Turan news agency
- 16.09.2017Ministry of Taxes lifts tax sanction against Turan agency
- 13.09.2017Eastern Partnership Media Conference kicks off in Kyiv
- 11.09.2017OSCE welcomes release of Mehman Aliyev
- 11.09.2017Press Council: Mehman Aliyev’s release another example of Azerbaijani president’s sensitive attitude towards media
- 16.11.2016Baku hosts 5th News Agencies World Congress and 16th General Assembly of OANA
- 16.11.2016Ilham Aliyev: Freedom of media ensured in Azerbaijan
- 16.11.2016UNESCO chief thanks Azerbaijani president for his media initiatives
- 15.11.2016Azerbaijan considering criminalizing offensive online activities by fake names or profiles
- 15.11.2016NTRC: Talks underway to restore open broadcasting of Turkish TV channel in Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2016Azerbaijan to end analogue broadcasting switch off by end of 2016 or in 2017