APA Holding and Iran’s Nasle Farda sign cooperation agreement
APA Holding has signed an agreement on cooperation with Iran’s Nasle Farda (Future Generation) press agency.
The agreement was signed by President of APA Holding Vusala Mahirqizi and Deputy Director General of Nasle Farda Ali Sharif Manesh in the Iranian city of Isfahan.
The cooperation agreement provides for the organization of mutual visits of delegations from both media agencies for the conduct of an exchange of experience. In addition, the parties will conduct an exchange of news, photos and videos in the line with the agreement.
Nasle Farda press agency was established 26 year ago. The agency also publishes a newspaper throughout the country, a separate newspaper in Isfahan, a weekly sports magazine, a monthly tourism magazine, titled Sepah Gardeshgari, and one more magazine dedicated to the healthcare sector.
Following the signing ceremony, Vusala Mahirqizi gave detailed information on the activities of APA Holding.
She said that the culture of Azerbaijan and Iran have similar points.
“Isfahan as a center of tourism is very important for us. We attach great importance to cooperation with your organization based in Isfahan, the tourism center of Iran,” Mahirqizi noted.
The APA Holding president pointed out an increase in the number of tourists traveling from Iran to Azerbaijan.
Mahirqizi said that the Azerbaijani people like to travel, and Iran is particularly attractive for them.
“However, in some cases people cannot decide where to travel. Bilateral cooperation and dissemination of information in this area will help prevent such cases,” she added.
The deputy director general of Nasle Farda praised the signing of a cooperation agreement with a media organization like APA Holding.
“We came to the decision that APA is a good choice for joint cooperation. We will continue cooperation with international media outlets,” he added.
In the end, the APA Holding president signed the guest book of the Iranian agency.
President of APA Holding will deliver a speech at a conference of media directors to be held at a university operating under Iran's state television today. She is also expected to address the International Press Exhibition that is underway in Tehran.
- 16.03.2018Vesti.az information agency celebrating 9th anniversary
- 10.03.2018Ali Hasanov: People who fled Azerbaijan insults country’s symbols
- 10.03.2018Aflatun Amashov reelected chairman of Azerbaijani Press Council
- 10.03.2018Vusala Mahirgizi: Online media plays special role in ensuring Azerbaijan’s information and national security
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani journalists must fight those opposing state and its symbols: professor
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani Press Council’s chairman hails state support for media
- 10.03.2018Charter of Azerbaijani Press Council amended
- 10.03.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani media should keep national interests above all
- 10.03.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani Journalists kicks off
- 05.03.2018Real TV gets indefinite license for satellite broadcasting
- 05.03.2018APAsport Agency celebrates 11th anniversary
- 05.02.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani journalists to be held on March 10
- 01.02.2018MP Aflatun Amashov proposes changing legal status of Press Council
- 31.01.2018ANAS president: ANS vacating building of Institute of Zoology
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani NTRC orders radio programs be monitored for shortcomings
- 30.01.2018NTRC makes decision on distributing AZN 3M among 5 TV channels
- 30.01.2018Keys to new apartments presented to journalists
- 30.01.2018Ali Hasanov: It’s wrong to compare foreign grants with Azerbaijani president’s support to media
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Criticism over lack of press freedom in Azerbaijan ‘groundless’
- 19.01.2018AZN 3M allocated by Azerbaijani president to be evenly distributed among 5 private TV channels
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M to TV and radio broadcasters
- 30.12.2017APA launches Telegram bot
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan NTRC announces winner of competition for launch of new TV channel
- 21.12.2017Interfax-Azerbaijan director general dies aged 67
- 19.12.2017President İlham Aliyev signs decree to ensure AZERTAC`s activity
- 19.12.2017Court upholds Turan news agency’s claim against Baku Local Revenues Department
- 30.11.2017APA – main source of information about Azerbaijan for Georgian media
- 23.11.2017Famous Azerbaijani journalist passed away
- 16.11.2017APA now available on Facebook Messenger
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijan to impose new fines for violation of rules for dissemination of info on Internet
- 16.11.2017APA Information Agency celebrates 13th anniversary
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan Public Television and Radio Broadcasting Company sends letter to EBU
- 14.11.2017New director general of CBC TV channel appointed
- 14.11.2017NTRC to hold competition for creation of new TV channel
- 08.11.2017Azerbaijani Press Council chairman speaks out against glorification of criminals in media
- 02.11.2017OSCE welcomes dropping of criminal charges against Mehman Aliyev and Turan News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president visited IRNA News Agency
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president gives interview to Iran’s Sahar TV channel
- 31.10.2017APA Holding, ISNA Agency sign cooperation agreement
- 31.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi: We expect Iranian media to disseminate authentic information about Karabakh conflict
- 30.10.2017President of APA Holding addresses media conference in Tehran
- 30.10.2017APA Holding and Iranian Huneronline sign cooperation agreement
- 31.10.2017APA Holding president meets with chairman of Iranian West Azerbaijan Province’s Press House
- 28.10.2017Vusala Mahirgizi meets with heads of Iranian news agencies
- 28.10.2017APA Holding president meets with director general of Iranian Culture and Islamic Guidance Ministry’s Foreign Media Department
- 28.10.201723rd Int’l Press Exhibition officially inaugurated in Tehran