10th anniversary of "Lent.az" and presentation of book dedicated to 100th anniversary of ADR held in Baku
Today the presentation of the book " The 100-year Entrustment" dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic and the 10th anniversary of the "Lent.az" website have been held in the bookstore Libraff.
MPs Gudrat Hasanguliyev, Fazil Mustafa, Hikmet Babaoglu, Chairman of the Press Council of Azerbaijan, Aflatun Amashov, Chairman of the National Television and Radio Council Nushiravan Maharramli, Chairman of the International Eurasia Press Fund Umud Rahimoglu, editor-in-chief of the newspaper "525", "Secretary of the Writers' Union of Azerbaijan Rashad Mejid, editor-in-chief of the Yeni Musavat newspaper Rauf Arifoglu, head of Telegraph Holding Aynur Jamalgizi, head of Real TV Mirshahin Agayev, chief editor of the newspaper "Xalq Cebhesi"(the National Front) Elchin Mirzabeyli, public and the media representatives, as well as readers participated in the event.
Opening the event, President of APA Holding Vusala Mahirgizi said that there are good conditions for freedom of media in Azerbaijan: "All media outlets within the APA Holding family, including the Lent.az, use these favorable conditions.”
According to her, "Lent.az" justified the expectations and took a worthy place in the media family of Azerbaijan. "Previously, the news of show business was published in Lent.az. Let's just say, news that did not have a place in the APA, but Lent.az has significantly expanded the framework over time. I am glad the most widely read materials in Lent.az are publications about Karabakh, the site's success has grown much, and it is loved and followed by readers"
Speaking about the book "The 100-year-old Entrustment", Vusala Mahirgizi noted that the beginning of the project "Jumhuriyyet" was laid in 2015: "Sabir Rustamkhanli, Zakir Sadatli, Mehriban Alekberzadeh and other well-known authors contributed to the project. I note that the project is not completed, it will be continued. The topic of ADR is always on our agenda. "
The head of the holding stressed that the activity of Lent.az was highly appreciated in Azerbaijan. The editor-in-chief of the Lent.az Gabil Abbasoglu by the order of the President of Azerbaijan was awarded the honorary title of "Honored Journalist", several employees of the newspaper were provided with apartments in a building built for journalists by the order of the Head of State.
Aflatun Amashov, Chairman of the Press Council of Azerbaijan, noted that Lent.az always approaches the Karabakh problem with special sensitivity. Deputy Hikmet Babaoglu, in turn, congratulated the creative team on its 10th anniversary. He spoke about the conditions created for media in Azerbaijan, as well as about the success of Lent.az, the features that distinguish it from others.
Participating in the event, a member of the Council on State Support to Non-Governmental Organizations under the auspices of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Emin Hasanli congratulated Lent.az and awarded the head of APA Holding Vusalu Mahirgizi and the editor-in-chief Gabil Abbasoglu with the medal "For the sake of the Motherland".
At the end of the event Gabil Abbasoglu thanked all the readers of Lent.az. "We will continue our work, I wish Lent.az to live as long as the Republic."
- 29.05.2018APA TV marks 5th anniversary
- 24.05.2018Russia’s St. Petersburg hosts media summit
- 23.05.2018Georgian media representatives visit APA Holding
- 17.05.2018New appointment at Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora
- 16.05.2018Swiss ambassador to Azerbaijan visits APA Holding
- 14.05.2018NTRC: Balakishi Gasimov not elected ITV director general
- 10.05.2018Iranian journalists visit APA Holding
- 08.05.2018Editor-in-chief of Echo newspaper Rauf Talishinsky passes away
- 01.05.2018Presentation held for media project marking centenary of Azerbaijani Democratic Republic
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss amendments to rules on sponsorship advertising in media - UPDATED
- 20.04.2018Press Council chairman criticizes ombudsperson’s activity
- 20.04.2018Bulgarian diplomats visit APA Holding
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani parliamentary committee discusses amendments to law on public broadcasting
- 16.04.2018APA TV’s YouTube channel hits 150,000 subscribers
- 30.03.2018Rahim Namazov shot in France is not a journalist: Azerbaijani Press Council
- 16.03.2018Vesti.az information agency celebrating 9th anniversary
- 10.03.2018Ali Hasanov: People who fled Azerbaijan insults country’s symbols
- 10.03.2018Aflatun Amashov reelected chairman of Azerbaijani Press Council
- 10.03.2018Vusala Mahirgizi: Online media plays special role in ensuring Azerbaijan’s information and national security
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani journalists must fight those opposing state and its symbols: professor
- 10.03.2018Azerbaijani Press Council’s chairman hails state support for media
- 10.03.2018Charter of Azerbaijani Press Council amended
- 10.03.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani media should keep national interests above all
- 10.03.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani Journalists kicks off
- 05.03.2018Real TV gets indefinite license for satellite broadcasting
- 05.03.2018APAsport Agency celebrates 11th anniversary
- 05.02.20187th Congress of Azerbaijani journalists to be held on March 10
- 01.02.2018MP Aflatun Amashov proposes changing legal status of Press Council
- 31.01.2018ANAS president: ANS vacating building of Institute of Zoology
- 31.01.2018Azerbaijani NTRC orders radio programs be monitored for shortcomings
- 30.01.2018NTRC makes decision on distributing AZN 3M among 5 TV channels
- 30.01.2018Keys to new apartments presented to journalists
- 30.01.2018Ali Hasanov: It’s wrong to compare foreign grants with Azerbaijani president’s support to media
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Criticism over lack of press freedom in Azerbaijan ‘groundless’
- 19.01.2018AZN 3M allocated by Azerbaijani president to be evenly distributed among 5 private TV channels
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M to TV and radio broadcasters
- 30.12.2017APA launches Telegram bot
- 28.12.2017Azerbaijan NTRC announces winner of competition for launch of new TV channel
- 21.12.2017Interfax-Azerbaijan director general dies aged 67
- 19.12.2017President İlham Aliyev signs decree to ensure AZERTAC`s activity
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan NTRC announces date for terrestrial broadcasting of new TV channel
- 02.07.2018APA Holding Board of Directors holds meeting
- 01.06.2018Personnel reforms expected in ITV
- 01.06.2018Balakishi Gasimov elected ITV director general
- 30.05.2018Seven candidates submit documents for post of ITV director general