Four members of a family killed in fatal traffic accident in Azerbaijan, four others injured - UPDATED 2
Shamkir. Azer Mammadli - APA. The identities of those killed and injured in a fatal traffic accident are available.
APA's western bureau reports that those killed in the accident are: driver of VAZ2106 Intizam Hasanov, born in 1958, his wife Rena Hasanova born in 1960, his daughter-in-law Aynur Hasanova born in 1980, and his daughter Khanim Bayramova born in 1980.
Those injured people are: Died Intizam Hasanov’s son, Ramin Hasanov born in 1981, grandson Royal Hasanov born in 2008, other grandson Vahid Bayramov born in 1996 and driver of the Mercedes Intigam Mukhtarov born in 1981.
The injured V. Bayramov and I. Mukhtarov placed in Ganja City Urgent Medical Assistance Hospital.
Shemkir. Azer Memmedli – APA. As a fatal traffic accident in the Shemkir region of Azerbaijan 4 people killed and 4 others received severe injures.
According to APA's western bureau, the accident occurred in the village Konullu village of Shamkir region.
According to the report, as a result of the collision cars Mercedes and VAZ 2106, a woman named Aynur died at the scene, and six others were injured. The injured were hospitalized in the Shamkir District Hospital, where three others have died from their injuries.
Driver of Mercedes, Ganja resident Mukhtarov Intigam was placed in Ganja City Hospital. His condition is assessed as normal.
According to the report, people in the VAZ2016 were residents of the villages of Yeni Hayat and Seyfali of Shamkir region.
Driver of Mercedes, I. Mukhtarov said that the cause of the accident was the sudden departure of VAZ2106 with the secondary road to the main highway.
State Traffic Police Office has launched criminal case on the fact, investigation is underway.
- 14.08.2017Large amount of money and jewelry stolen in house in Baku
- 10.08.2017The Ministry of Emergency Situations disseminates information on the fire in Binagadi district
- 06.08.2017Fire occurs at the dormitory in Sumgayit, 15 residents rescued, 20 were evacuated
- 03.08.20172 killed, 1 injured in a fatal traffic accident in Baku
- 26.07.2017Reasons of suicide committed in Shamkir known - UPDATED
- 25.07.2017Turkish plane is rerouted to Algiers after false bomb alert
- 21.07.2017Magnitude 6.7 quake hits Turkey’s west coast, up to 70 people injured
- 18.07.2017Incident occurred among fans of Samtredia FC and Garabagh FC in Tbilisi
- 05.07.2017452 kg drugs burned in Azerbaijan
- 05.07.2017Azerbaijan initiates criminal case over Armenian provocative acts
- 03.07.2017Alexander Lapshin’s mother to testify in court - UPDATED
- 29.06.2017Baku police issue arrest warrants for ex-diplomat and ex-spokesman of liquidated SSAC
- 28.06.2017Five SOCAR employees injured in the Caspian Sea
- 27.06.2017Petya ransomware virus is back amid cyber attack
- 20.06.2017AZAL aircraft returns to Beijing Airport
- 17.06.2017First president of AFFA Fuad Musayev passed away
- 14.06.2017Smoke detected at crippled Chernobyl power plant
- 12.06.2017Baku police detain person over false bomb threat to mall
- 12.06.2017486 human traffickers brought to justice in 12 years – department chief
- 10.06.2017Energy Minister Natig Aliyev’s body brought to Baku - UPDATED
- 07.06.2017Mother and her two sons died, grandson wounded in a fatal traffic accident in Azerbaijan
- 06.06.2017Azerbaijan’s Interior Ministry prepares list of debtors banned from leaving country
- 03.06.2017Well-known lawyer dies in a motorcycle crash in Baku
- 02.06.2017Powerful mud closes Baku-Shamakhi highway, more than 500 cars remain on the road
- 30.05.2017The General Prosecutor's Office takes the investigation of the suicide attempt of the IDP under special control
- 28.05.2017Gregg Allman, of Allman Brothers Band Fame, Dead at 69
- 27.05.2017Conflict between school children in Azerbaijan ended with the death
- 13.05.2017Azerbaijani businessman goes missing in Ukraine
- 11.05.2017Strong earthquake hits Azerbaijan’s Saatli - UPDATED
- 06.05.2017The famous Azerbaijani scientist Rafiga Aliyeva died
- 28.04.2017Trial held in case of Azerbaijani MNS ex-official charged with extortion
- 27.04.2017Turkish forces rescue Russian soldiers in Black Sea
- 25.04.2017SCC: Reports about mass brawl and beating of a customs official are untrue
- 21.04.2017Azerbaijan sends one prosecutor into retirement, replaces two others
- 13.04.2017Trial of Azerbaijani MNS ex-officials continues
- 05.04.2017Two dead, one injured in train-car collision in Azerbaijan
- 29.03.2017The MES spread information about fires in Baku and Shabran
- 29.03.2017Father killed his 7 year-old son with a hammer in Azerbaijan - UPDATED
- 25.03.2017Russia puts Armenian, born in Baku, on Interpol wanted list
- 18.03.201710 trucks carrying goods belonging to Azerbaijani companies hijacked in Ukraine
- 17.06.2016Earthquake hits Azerbaijani sector of Caspian Sea
- 18.06.2016Police officers find tourist’s missing wallet in Baku
- 18.06.2016Fire breaks out in house of Space TV’s employee in Goychay
- 16.06.2016Businessman killed in Azerbaijan
- 10.06.2016Azerbaijani football player appeals against court judgment
- 09.06.2016Azerbaijan’s Supreme Court denies former health minister’s appeal