OPEC and non-OPEC countries to discuss oil export monitoring mechanism
Oil export monitoring mechanism within the OPEC+ deal framework will be discussed at the ministerial monitoring committee in Vienna on Friday, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak told TASS in an interview on Friday, APA reports quoting TASS.
"We will discuss this matter in Vienna. The technical committee is still holding its meetings these days. We will listen to deliverables of the technical committee’s work tomorrow," the minister said.
OPEC+ monitoring committee plans to discuss oil production limiting in Libya and Nigeria at the meeting. "We will discuss it with them," Novak said responding to a question about an oil production threshold to be achieved in Libya within the OPEC+ deal.
"Yes," Novak said answering a question whether this is discussed at the meeting on September 22.
Participants in the oil production reduction deal will meet in November in Vienna, Novak said. "We agreed all ministers from countries - signatories to the agreement within the OPEC+ framework will meet in November," he added.
All the countries are set to perform the OPEC+ oil reduction deal in full scope, the minister said. "This is because the agreement demonstrates its result and efficiency. All the ministers state their commitment to implementation of this agreement," Novak noted.
Russia is also interested in honoring arrangements, in market balancing and in the effect achieved within the framework of concerted efforts of OPEC+ agreement participants, he added.
Related news releases
- 07.03.2018Earthquake kills at least 18 in Papua New Guinea
- 02.03.2018One dies, three injured as strong fire occurs in the Republican Narcological Dispensary - UPDATED - 4
- 17.02.2018SOCAR's petrol tanker burst into flames in Georgia
- 09.02.2018Small asteroid will pass very close to Earth on Friday
- 09.02.2018Azerbaijan's People's Artist Zarnigar Agakishiyeva dies
- 07.02.2018Fire broke out in Baku, 30 people were evacuated
- 07.02.2018Elon Musk's Falcon Heavy rocket launches successfully
- 06.02.2018The Ministry of Defense Industry releases information on the fire occured in the plant
- 06.02.2018The Ministry of Emergency Situations disseminated information in connection with the explosion at the plant in Baku
- 06.02.2018Explosion occurred in Radio engineering plant in Baku, no one injured - UPDATED
- 02.02.2018Boiler room explosion rocks Turkish capital, no casualties: governor
- 26.01.2018South Korea hospital fire kills 33, injures 50
- 26.01.20184 killed in Ukranian helicopter crash
- 23.01.2018A prominent Azerbaijani journalist dies
- 12.01.2018MES "The search of the missing climbers is carried out on a high mountain range with a complex terrain"
- 07.01.2018Dozens Injured in 5.1 Quake in Western Iran
- 06.01.2018Names of injured in bus crash in Baku revealed
- 06.01.2018Magnitude 5.1 quake hits western Iran
- 05.01.2018Foreign experts visit area of search of missing climbers
- 05.01.2018Kamchatka volcano spits up ash 5-7 kilometers high
- 04.01.2018Search for the missing mountaineers continued today - PHOTO - VIDEO
- 31.12.2017The People's Artist of Azerbaijan Chingiz Sadykhov dies
- 29.12.2017MES: "The search of climbers is conducted in all possible directions"
- 27.12.2017Ministry of Emergency Situations appeals to social network users and media
- 09.12.20174 killed, 4 injured in a traffic accident in Sheki
- 05.12.2017Fatal traffic accident kills 4 in Azerbaijan
- 24.11.2017Brazil striker given prison sentence
- 20.11.2017Akif Chovdarov files appeal against verdict
- 19.11.20175.9-magnitude quake hits 73 km NNE of Tobelo, Indonesia
- 16.11.20173.5-magnitude earthquake hits Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2017Iran earthquake death toll reached 530 people
- 03.11.2017Eldar Mahmudov's assistant arrested
- 02.11.2017The school director accused of sexual assault against schoolgirl in Khacmaz region arresred
- 02.11.2017Escaped convict and one more person killed in special operation in Baku - UPDATED
- 20.10.2017Municipal candidate of Azerbaijani origin shot in Georgia
- 19.10.2017Azerbaijan neutralized 99 criminal groups of 228 persons this year
- 14.10.2017Baku police detain members of gang committing robbery against foreigners
- 06.10.2017Prison term for Gozal Bayramli extended
- 03.10.2017Court rejects Rauf Mirgadirov’s appeal
- 01.10.2017Magnitude 5.3 earthquake hits Russia's Kamchatka peninsula
- 23.09.2017Azerbaijan sends helicopter to Georgia to tackle forest fires
- 27.09.2017Seven people killed in car crash in Azerbaijan identified - UPDATED
- 27.09.2017Quake hits Azerbaijan’s Shamakhi
- 19.09.20174 women killed, 3 others injured in severe traffic accident in Azerbaijan
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijani minister's son died
- 14.09.2017Alexander Lapshin left Azerbaijan