IAC publishes a preliminary report on the crash of the cargo aircraft AN-12 in Afghanistan
Bak-APA. The Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) has published a preliminary report on the crash of Azerbaijani cargo aircraft An-12 in Afghanistan, which killed 7 people and two were seriously injured, APA reports quoting the committee.
The aircraft of the Azerbaijani Silk Way cargo airline crashed in Afghanistan on May 18, 2016. The incident occurred when departing from Dwyer Airport. A chartered plane was ruled an international crew, which consisted of citizens of Uzbekistan, Ukraine and Azerbaijan. During takeoff, the plane skidded off the runway and was destroyed.
The report notes that the motion on the ground the aircraft received substantial damage, resulting in a fire, as a result of a large part of the design of the aircraft was destroyed.
"Approximately 260 meters to the output end of the runway, the instrument speed of 220 km / h (the maximum speed reached) is registered beginning deviations column wheel “on yourself”. Disengage the aircraft from the runway did not happen. Running the entire runway length, airplane at a speed of 220 km / h was rolled out on the ground ", - the report says.
Moreover, during the map control checks, was given command of the aircraft commander (PIC) about the installation screws on the palm. After this command, a slight increase in torque (PCM) measuring values of the first and fourth motors have been reported, and over 17 seconds - at a second engine, which indirectly indicates the installation screws of the first, second and fourth motors to stop. "No evidence that would indicate an emphasis on the installation of the third engine screws, not registered", - the report says.
Soviet military transport aircraft – An-12 was actively used for military purposes, for emergency transfer of military equipment and personnel, as for passenger and freight traffic.
Related news releases
- 18.03.201710 trucks carrying goods belonging to Azerbaijani companies hijacked in Ukraine
- 15.03.2017Azerbaijan deported over 1,500 foreigners in February
- 07.03.2017Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-employee pleads not guilty - UPDATED
- 03.03.2017About 900 Azerbaijanis joined terrorist groups in Syria, Iraq
- 28.02.2017General Prosecutor's Office warns “Azerbaycan 24” news portal’s editor-in-chief
- 25.02.2017Date of hearing on appeals of those accused of reporter Rasim Aliyev’s death revealed
- 22.02.2017Prosecutor General's Office: "A criminal case was launched against members of the European Parliament"
- 22.02.2017Witnesses testify in Akif Chovdarov’s trial
- 22.02.2017Experts assess value of property Vidadi Zeynalov wants to put up for sale
- 09.02.2017Azerbaijan prevents drug smuggling from Iran
- 07.02.2017Blogger Alexander Lapshin extradited from Belarus to Azerbaijan - VIDEO - PHOTO
- 07.02.2017Earthquake hits Azerbaijan’s Jalilabad region
- 27.01.2017Azerbaijani Interior Ministry holds board meeting
- 23.01.2017ICRC visits Armenian scout imprisoned in Azerbaijan
- 12.01.2017Interior Ministry has filed a petition to the General Prosecutor's Office against Mehman Huseynov
- 10.01.2017SOCAR released information about a fire broke out at a gas pipeline in Sangachal - UPDATED
- 08.01.2017SCC comments on reports about the detention of trucks at the border
- 07.01.2017Iraqi Embassy in Baku issues statement on the murder in “Demirchi Tower” business center
- 20.12.20164 magnitude earthquake hits Azerbaijan’s Balaken region
- 04.12.201659 UXOs detected in Azerbaijan’s Gazakh city
- 30.11.20164.3 magnitude earthquake hits the Caspian Sea
- 29.11.2016Azerbaijan announces dates of 2017 holidays
- 26.11.2016Aircraft of Azerbaijani MES successfully eliminates fires in 8 locations in Israel
- 24.11.2016Three killed after car crashes into truck in Azerbaijan
- 23.11.2016Fire breaks out in Baku, one dead
- 29.10.2016Snakes attack Ismayilli’s Kurdmashi village, 40 venomous reptiles killed
- 29.10.2016Fire breaks out in two cafes in Sumgayit, 3 poisoned by smoke, 12 evacuated
- 27.10.2016Azerbaijani State Security Service conducted special operation, two extremists killed - UPDATED
- 27.10.2016Azerbaijani student dies after falling from 7th floor of university hostel in Ukraine
- 24.10.2016Police raid houses of alleged Nursists in Azerbaijan
- 14.10.2016Baku court continues trial in ‘Nardaran case’
- 14.10.2016Brother of ex-minister of Nakhchivan arrested
- 12.10.2016Azerbaijani footballer Javid Huseynov released from prison
- 12.10.2016Brother stabs 22-year-old sister to death in Azerbaijan's Sumgayit
- 12.10.2016Man, 25, shoots businessman dead in Azerbaijan
- 11.10.2016Baku court rejects appeal of man accused of attempting to kill two police officers
- 10.10.2016Hearing held in case of Taleh Baghirov and others
- 10.10.2016IBA ex-head makes final statement in court
- 10.10.2016571 killed in Azerbaijan traffic accidents since early 2016
- 08.10.2016Over 2,000 police officers hold operation in Baku
- 16.11.2016Ex-Azerbaijani minister pays over 6M manats for causing damage to state
- 18.11.2016About 1,000 left without home after major fire in Jakarta
- 19.11.2016People's artist of Azerbaijan Nariman Azimov dies
- 11.11.2016Patient slashes throat with razor blade in Baku
- 08.11.2016Ganimat Zahid's relatives, who are in prison, repudiated him
- 07.11.2016Testimonies of some witnesses on criminal case of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-employees revealed