IAC publishes a preliminary report on the crash of the cargo aircraft AN-12 in Afghanistan
Bak-APA. The Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) has published a preliminary report on the crash of Azerbaijani cargo aircraft An-12 in Afghanistan, which killed 7 people and two were seriously injured, APA reports quoting the committee.
The aircraft of the Azerbaijani Silk Way cargo airline crashed in Afghanistan on May 18, 2016. The incident occurred when departing from Dwyer Airport. A chartered plane was ruled an international crew, which consisted of citizens of Uzbekistan, Ukraine and Azerbaijan. During takeoff, the plane skidded off the runway and was destroyed.
The report notes that the motion on the ground the aircraft received substantial damage, resulting in a fire, as a result of a large part of the design of the aircraft was destroyed.
"Approximately 260 meters to the output end of the runway, the instrument speed of 220 km / h (the maximum speed reached) is registered beginning deviations column wheel “on yourself”. Disengage the aircraft from the runway did not happen. Running the entire runway length, airplane at a speed of 220 km / h was rolled out on the ground ", - the report says.
Moreover, during the map control checks, was given command of the aircraft commander (PIC) about the installation screws on the palm. After this command, a slight increase in torque (PCM) measuring values of the first and fourth motors have been reported, and over 17 seconds - at a second engine, which indirectly indicates the installation screws of the first, second and fourth motors to stop. "No evidence that would indicate an emphasis on the installation of the third engine screws, not registered", - the report says.
Soviet military transport aircraft – An-12 was actively used for military purposes, for emergency transfer of military equipment and personnel, as for passenger and freight traffic.
Related news releases
- 20.04.2018Earthquake hits Azerbaijan
- 12.04.2018Fire in a multi-storied residential building under construction in Baku extinguished - UPDATED
- 07.04.2018Helicopter rescues fisherman stuck among crocodiles
- 01.04.20186 killed and 2 injured in head-on collision between passenger car and truck in Azerbaijan
- 28.03.2018Gunman shooting Calgary police officer
- 24.03.2018Fire breaks out in forest in Azerbaijan’s Lerik and Shabran distrcts
- 07.03.2018Earthquake kills at least 18 in Papua New Guinea
- 02.03.2018One dies, three injured as strong fire occurs in the Republican Narcological Dispensary - UPDATED - 4
- 17.02.2018SOCAR's petrol tanker burst into flames in Georgia
- 09.02.2018Small asteroid will pass very close to Earth on Friday
- 09.02.2018Azerbaijan's People's Artist Zarnigar Agakishiyeva dies
- 07.02.2018Fire broke out in Baku, 30 people were evacuated
- 07.02.2018Elon Musk's Falcon Heavy rocket launches successfully
- 06.02.2018The Ministry of Defense Industry releases information on the fire occured in the plant
- 06.02.2018The Ministry of Emergency Situations disseminated information in connection with the explosion at the plant in Baku
- 06.02.2018Explosion occurred in Radio engineering plant in Baku, no one injured - UPDATED
- 02.02.2018Boiler room explosion rocks Turkish capital, no casualties: governor
- 26.01.2018South Korea hospital fire kills 33, injures 50
- 26.01.20184 killed in Ukranian helicopter crash
- 23.01.2018A prominent Azerbaijani journalist dies
- 12.01.2018MES "The search of the missing climbers is carried out on a high mountain range with a complex terrain"
- 07.01.2018Dozens Injured in 5.1 Quake in Western Iran
- 06.01.2018Names of injured in bus crash in Baku revealed
- 06.01.2018Magnitude 5.1 quake hits western Iran
- 05.01.2018Foreign experts visit area of search of missing climbers
- 05.01.2018Kamchatka volcano spits up ash 5-7 kilometers high
- 04.01.2018Search for the missing mountaineers continued today - PHOTO - VIDEO
- 31.12.2017The People's Artist of Azerbaijan Chingiz Sadykhov dies
- 29.12.2017MES: "The search of climbers is conducted in all possible directions"
- 27.12.2017Ministry of Emergency Situations appeals to social network users and media
- 09.12.20174 killed, 4 injured in a traffic accident in Sheki
- 05.12.2017Fatal traffic accident kills 4 in Azerbaijan
- 24.11.2017Brazil striker given prison sentence
- 20.11.2017Akif Chovdarov files appeal against verdict
- 19.11.20175.9-magnitude quake hits 73 km NNE of Tobelo, Indonesia
- 16.11.20173.5-magnitude earthquake hits Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2017Iran earthquake death toll reached 530 people
- 03.11.2017Eldar Mahmudov's assistant arrested
- 02.11.2017The school director accused of sexual assault against schoolgirl in Khacmaz region arresred
- 02.11.2017Escaped convict and one more person killed in special operation in Baku - UPDATED
- 16.11.2016Ex-Azerbaijani minister pays over 6M manats for causing damage to state
- 18.11.2016About 1,000 left without home after major fire in Jakarta
- 19.11.2016People's artist of Azerbaijan Nariman Azimov dies
- 11.11.2016Patient slashes throat with razor blade in Baku
- 08.11.2016Ganimat Zahid's relatives, who are in prison, repudiated him
- 07.11.2016Testimonies of some witnesses on criminal case of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-employees revealed