IAC publishes a preliminary report on the crash of the cargo aircraft AN-12 in Afghanistan
Bak-APA. The Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) has published a preliminary report on the crash of Azerbaijani cargo aircraft An-12 in Afghanistan, which killed 7 people and two were seriously injured, APA reports quoting the committee.
The aircraft of the Azerbaijani Silk Way cargo airline crashed in Afghanistan on May 18, 2016. The incident occurred when departing from Dwyer Airport. A chartered plane was ruled an international crew, which consisted of citizens of Uzbekistan, Ukraine and Azerbaijan. During takeoff, the plane skidded off the runway and was destroyed.
The report notes that the motion on the ground the aircraft received substantial damage, resulting in a fire, as a result of a large part of the design of the aircraft was destroyed.
"Approximately 260 meters to the output end of the runway, the instrument speed of 220 km / h (the maximum speed reached) is registered beginning deviations column wheel “on yourself”. Disengage the aircraft from the runway did not happen. Running the entire runway length, airplane at a speed of 220 km / h was rolled out on the ground ", - the report says.
Moreover, during the map control checks, was given command of the aircraft commander (PIC) about the installation screws on the palm. After this command, a slight increase in torque (PCM) measuring values of the first and fourth motors have been reported, and over 17 seconds - at a second engine, which indirectly indicates the installation screws of the first, second and fourth motors to stop. "No evidence that would indicate an emphasis on the installation of the third engine screws, not registered", - the report says.
Soviet military transport aircraft – An-12 was actively used for military purposes, for emergency transfer of military equipment and personnel, as for passenger and freight traffic.
Related news releases
- 12.01.2018MES "The search of the missing climbers is carried out on a high mountain range with a complex terrain"
- 07.01.2018Dozens Injured in 5.1 Quake in Western Iran
- 06.01.2018Names of injured in bus crash in Baku revealed
- 06.01.2018Magnitude 5.1 quake hits western Iran
- 05.01.2018Foreign experts visit area of search of missing climbers
- 05.01.2018Kamchatka volcano spits up ash 5-7 kilometers high
- 04.01.2018Search for the missing mountaineers continued today - PHOTO - VIDEO
- 31.12.2017The People's Artist of Azerbaijan Chingiz Sadykhov dies
- 29.12.2017MES: "The search of climbers is conducted in all possible directions"
- 27.12.2017Ministry of Emergency Situations appeals to social network users and media
- 09.12.20174 killed, 4 injured in a traffic accident in Sheki
- 05.12.2017Fatal traffic accident kills 4 in Azerbaijan
- 24.11.2017Brazil striker given prison sentence
- 20.11.2017Akif Chovdarov files appeal against verdict
- 19.11.20175.9-magnitude quake hits 73 km NNE of Tobelo, Indonesia
- 16.11.20173.5-magnitude earthquake hits Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2017Iran earthquake death toll reached 530 people
- 03.11.2017Eldar Mahmudov's assistant arrested
- 02.11.2017The school director accused of sexual assault against schoolgirl in Khacmaz region arresred
- 02.11.2017Escaped convict and one more person killed in special operation in Baku - UPDATED
- 20.10.2017Municipal candidate of Azerbaijani origin shot in Georgia
- 19.10.2017Azerbaijan neutralized 99 criminal groups of 228 persons this year
- 14.10.2017Baku police detain members of gang committing robbery against foreigners
- 06.10.2017Prison term for Gozal Bayramli extended
- 03.10.2017Court rejects Rauf Mirgadirov’s appeal
- 01.10.2017Magnitude 5.3 earthquake hits Russia's Kamchatka peninsula
- 29.09.2017Lotfi Zadeh’s body brought to Baku
- 27.09.2017Quake hits Azerbaijan’s Shamakhi
- 27.09.2017Seven people killed in car crash in Azerbaijan identified - UPDATED
- 23.09.2017Azerbaijan sends helicopter to Georgia to tackle forest fires
- 22.09.2017OPEC and non-OPEC countries to discuss oil export monitoring mechanism
- 19.09.20174 women killed, 3 others injured in severe traffic accident in Azerbaijan
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijani minister's son died
- 14.09.2017Alexander Lapshin left Azerbaijan
- 08.09.201726 of 39 poisoned people at the wedding in Tovuz, discharged home - UPDATED - 3
- 07.09.2017Court to consider Mehman Aliyev’s appeal on Sept.8
- 03.09.2017183 UXOs detected in Azerbaijan’s Khizi region
- 02.09.2017Ministry: The strong wind expands the fire area in Gabala
- 31.08.2017Forest fire in Oguz region spread to the territory of the Shahdag National Park
- 31.08.2017Court refuses to commute Afgan Mukhtarli’s detention to house arrest
- 16.11.2016Ex-Azerbaijani minister pays over 6M manats for causing damage to state
- 18.11.2016About 1,000 left without home after major fire in Jakarta
- 19.11.2016People's artist of Azerbaijan Nariman Azimov dies
- 11.11.2016Patient slashes throat with razor blade in Baku
- 08.11.2016Ganimat Zahid's relatives, who are in prison, repudiated him
- 07.11.2016Testimonies of some witnesses on criminal case of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-employees revealed