10 trucks carrying goods belonging to Azerbaijani companies hijacked in Ukraine
Chairman of the Congress of Azerbaijanis of Ukraine’s Ivano-Frankivsk oblast Matlab Najafov told APA that one of the trucks was loaded with over 20 tons of meat, the other more than 20 tons of oil, an the third with various food products.
Najafov said that one of the trucks was loaded in Starokonstantinovsk district of Khmelnytsk oblast and the other in Pryluky city of Chernihiv oblast. “The trucks passed customs inspection. However, the contact with the drivers suddenly lost and it is already three weeks that there is no news from them. The police and security agencies have been appealed in this regard”, he said.
Najafov presented APA the photos of passports and driver's licenses of the hijacked truck’s drivers.
He stressed that recently such cases have increased.
Ilham Mammadov, an official of the Veysəloğlu Group of Companies confirmed the fact to APA. He said that a truck transporting food products to Azerbaijan which belong to the company was hijacked in Ukraine. “Relevant authorities have been appealed in this regard”, he added.
Until now, 10 trucks carrying goods belonging to various Azerbaijani companies have been hijacked, APA reports.
Azerbaijani Ambassadot to Ukraine Azer Khudiyev told APA he had no information on this issue.
- 17.02.2018SOCAR's petrol tanker burst into flames in Georgia
- 09.02.2018Small asteroid will pass very close to Earth on Friday
- 09.02.2018Azerbaijan's People's Artist Zarnigar Agakishiyeva dies
- 07.02.2018Fire broke out in Baku, 30 people were evacuated
- 07.02.2018Elon Musk's Falcon Heavy rocket launches successfully
- 06.02.2018The Ministry of Defense Industry releases information on the fire occured in the plant
- 06.02.2018The Ministry of Emergency Situations disseminated information in connection with the explosion at the plant in Baku
- 06.02.2018Explosion occurred in Radio engineering plant in Baku, no one injured - UPDATED
- 02.02.2018Boiler room explosion rocks Turkish capital, no casualties: governor
- 26.01.2018South Korea hospital fire kills 33, injures 50
- 26.01.20184 killed in Ukranian helicopter crash
- 23.01.2018A prominent Azerbaijani journalist dies
- 12.01.2018MES "The search of the missing climbers is carried out on a high mountain range with a complex terrain"
- 07.01.2018Dozens Injured in 5.1 Quake in Western Iran
- 06.01.2018Names of injured in bus crash in Baku revealed
- 06.01.2018Magnitude 5.1 quake hits western Iran
- 05.01.2018Foreign experts visit area of search of missing climbers
- 05.01.2018Kamchatka volcano spits up ash 5-7 kilometers high
- 04.01.2018Search for the missing mountaineers continued today - PHOTO - VIDEO
- 31.12.2017The People's Artist of Azerbaijan Chingiz Sadykhov dies
- 29.12.2017MES: "The search of climbers is conducted in all possible directions"
- 27.12.2017Ministry of Emergency Situations appeals to social network users and media
- 09.12.20174 killed, 4 injured in a traffic accident in Sheki
- 05.12.2017Fatal traffic accident kills 4 in Azerbaijan
- 24.11.2017Brazil striker given prison sentence
- 20.11.2017Akif Chovdarov files appeal against verdict
- 19.11.20175.9-magnitude quake hits 73 km NNE of Tobelo, Indonesia
- 16.11.20173.5-magnitude earthquake hits Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2017Iran earthquake death toll reached 530 people
- 03.11.2017Eldar Mahmudov's assistant arrested
- 02.11.2017The school director accused of sexual assault against schoolgirl in Khacmaz region arresred
- 02.11.2017Escaped convict and one more person killed in special operation in Baku - UPDATED
- 20.10.2017Municipal candidate of Azerbaijani origin shot in Georgia
- 19.10.2017Azerbaijan neutralized 99 criminal groups of 228 persons this year
- 14.10.2017Baku police detain members of gang committing robbery against foreigners
- 06.10.2017Prison term for Gozal Bayramli extended
- 03.10.2017Court rejects Rauf Mirgadirov’s appeal
- 01.10.2017Magnitude 5.3 earthquake hits Russia's Kamchatka peninsula
- 29.09.2017Lotfi Zadeh’s body brought to Baku
- 27.09.2017Quake hits Azerbaijan’s Shamakhi
- 25.03.2017Russia puts Armenian, born in Baku, on Interpol wanted list
- 29.03.2017Father killed his 7 year-old son with a hammer in Azerbaijan - UPDATED
- 29.03.2017The MES spread information about fires in Baku and Shabran
- 15.03.2017Azerbaijan deported over 1,500 foreigners in February
- 07.03.2017Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-employee pleads not guilty - UPDATED
- 03.03.2017About 900 Azerbaijanis joined terrorist groups in Syria, Iraq