Psychotherapist Dayanat Rzayev commits suicide - UPDATED
Psychotherapist Dayanet Rzayev committed suicide.
His body was found on January 25 in the evening at his home in Yasamal district of Baku, family members told APA.
Psychotherapist’s body was found by his mother, who came to his home, after he stopped responding to phone calls.
D.Rzayev’s body has been delivered to Forensic medical examination and anatomical pathology union of Yasamal district.
Famous psychotherapist Dayanat Rzayev hanged himself in Baku, APA reports.
The psychologist took his own life a few hours ago in his own house. According to relatives, Dayanat Rzayev has been in depression recently.
Several days, he spent alone at home and did not go out to work.
Related news releases
- 17.08.2017APFP deputy chairperson gets jail sentence extended
- 17.08.2017Afgan Mukhtarli’s prison sentence extended
- 17.08.2017Russia extradites Interpol-wanted Azerbaijani citizen
- 17.08.2017Information on placement of explosive in car in Baku not confirmed
- 12.08.2017Two men detained for demanding money from foreigners
- 09.08.2017Investigator of Baku City Prosecutor’s Office arrested - EXCLUSIVE
- 07.08.201713 foreigners arrested for illegally living in Azerbaijan
- 07.08.2017Lawyer: Hearing on Nail Allahverdiyev’s case held by Khatai District Court with his own participation
- 03.08.2017Russian historian-scientist summoned to Investigative Committee on basis of Armenian claims
- 31.07.2017Investigative group created over murder of 1-year-old Zahra by Armenians
- 31.07.2017Prosecutor General’s Office and Interior Ministry issue joint statement on crime committed in Hajigabul
- 31.07.2017Houses damaged after Armenia shells Garalar village of Tovuz
- 31.07.2017Man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' in front of US Embassy in Azerbaijan detained
- 29.07.201711-car chain-reaction crash in Baku, several injured
- 28.07.2017Boy, 9, accidentally kills girl, 7, in Azerbaijan’s Bilasuvar
- 27.07.2017Explosion at Lerik broiler factory triggered by gas leak - UPDATED
- 27.07.2017Former Directors-General of Aztelekom and AzInTelekom LLC released
- 26.07.2017‘Çudo Peçka’ founder arrested
- 26.07.2017Trial of former Azerbaijani ministry officials postponed
- 25.07.2017Azerbaijan’s State Security Service exposes int’l cybercrime group
- 25.07.2017Explosion occurred in Baku
- 24.07.2017Underage brothers drown in Caspian Sea
- 24.07.2017Ali Insanov transferred to maximum security jail
- 24.07.2017Details emerge of horrific Barda family murder - UPDATED
- 24.07.2017Azerbaijani family of five burned alive in fire accident in Russia
- 24.07.2017Fire in building in Baku extinguished - UPDATED
- 22.07.2017Fire at university in Baku extinguished, 4 people poisoned with smoke - UPDATED
- 22.07.2017Two children drown in canal in Aghsu
- 19.07.2017Azerbaijan detains spy network members
- 18.07.2017Man who fell into sever main and MES rescuer both died of gas poisoning - UPDATED
- 18.07.2017Earthquake hits Azerbaijan’s Lankaran
- 15.07.2017Azerbaijani citizen detained in Russia on suspicion of rape and murder of 15-year-old girl
- 14.07.2017Prosecutor seeks 6.5 years in prison for Alexander Lapshin
- 13.07.2017Trial of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-official continues
- 13.07.2017Traffic accident kills 3 and other 3 injured in Salyan
- 11.07.2017Fire breaks out in Azerbaijan’s Gizil-Agaj State Reserve
- 07.07.20172 people die of electrocution in pool, other 2 injured
- 05.07.2017Trespass attempt prevented by Azerbaijani border guards, trespasser killed
- 30.06.2017Internationally wanted Turkish citizen detained in Azerbaijan
- 28.06.2017Man migrated with Musavat's fake membership card declared wanted
- 27.01.2017Company director gets 8 years over deadly high-rise fire in Baku
- 27.01.2017Donald Trump ready to lift anti-Russian sanctions
- 27.01.2017Over 1,000 criminal groups detained in Azerbaijan last year
- 25.01.2017Taleh Baghirov sentenced to 20 years in prison
- 25.01.2017Azerbaijani border guards prevent drug smuggling
- 25.01.2017Ex-police officer commits suicide in Baku