Victims identified in fatal carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijan - UPDATED
The identities of the five women who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijan have been established.
They are Balakan district residents Musayeva Nubar (born in 1974), Abbasova Malak, (born in 1999), Khanlayeva Turana (born in 2000), Khanlayeva Lamiya (born in 1999) and Musayeva Ayten (born in 1993), APA reported.
Abbasova Melek and Khanlayeva Turana were the second-year students of Baku State Economy and Humanitarian College.
Besides, Turana and Lamiya were siblings.
An investigation is underway into the fact.
Five women have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a rented apartment in the town of Khirdalan, Azerbaijan’s Absheron district, the district police department told APA on Wednesday.
According to initial information, two of them were students, and the others were their relatives.
An investigation is underway into the fact.
- 27.04.2018Azerbaijan detains 3 foreigners for attempting to get to Europe on fake passports
- 26.04.2018Former Azerbaijani MP Huseyn Abdullayev faces additional charges
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan’s border guards foil drug smuggling attempt
- 24.04.2018Details emerge of armed assault on Azerbaijani family in Georgia - UPDATED
- 23.04.2018Azerbaijani court upholds State Security Service’s AZN 1M lawsuit against liquidated MNS
- 23.04.2018Azerbaijani court pronounces verdict against ex-employees of liquidated national security ministry
- 23.04.2018State Security Service: Illegal religious complex revealed in Baku
- 20.04.2018Three artillery shells found on territory of police station in Baku
- 20.04.2018Court to pronounce verdict against ex-employees of liquidated MNS on April 23
- 19.04.2018Shells and grenade discovered around reservoir in Azerbaijan
- 19.04.201853 Azerbaijani citizens convicted abroad repatriated in 2017
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijani citizen on Interpol wanted list on fraud charges
- 18.04.2018Azerbaijani female member of Georgian criminal gang detained in France
- 16.04.2018ICRC representatives meet with Dilgam Asgarov and Shahbaz Guliyev
- 13.04.2018Baku police warn National Council over scheduled rally
- 12.04.2018Five Sri Lanka citizens detained in Azerbaijan
- 12.04.2018Man who brought illegal drugs worth $40,000 to Azerbaijan detained
- 11.04.2018Mother dies after giving birth in Azerbaijan
- 10.04.2018Several Nardaran residents detained for illegal arms storage
- 05.04.201873 kg of explosives found in Azerbaijan’s Goygol
- 05.04.2018Azerbaijani Supreme Court reaches verdict to release executive director of internet TV ‘Kanal-13’
- 03.04.2018Fire occurs in building settled by IDPs in Baku, 55 evacuated
- 03.04.2018Azerbaijani Prosecutor General’s Office, Interior Ministry comment on statement of former MNS official
- 03.04.2018Director of Shaki Regional Perinatal Center detained
- 02.04.2018French media outlets notified of Rahim Namazov not being a journalist: Azerbaijani Embassy
- 31.03.2018Azerbaijan opens criminal case regarding Armenia plundering Azerbaijan's natural resources
- 31.03.2018Azerbaijani killed in Kharkiv identified - EXCLUSIVE
- 30.03.2018Azerbaijani man shot and wounded in France after insulting crime bosses
- 30.03.2018Azerbaijani shot dead in Ukraine’s Kharkiv
- 29.03.2018Two detained in Baku over production of counterfeit alcoholic beverages
- 28.03.2018Search for missing mountaineers in Azerbaijan’s Guba continues
- 28.03.2018Arab tourist reported missing in Baku found
- 27.03.2018Arab tourist goes missing in Baku
- 26.03.2018Minister: 64 people killed in Russian shopping centre fire
- 26.03.2018Man showing armed resistance to police destroyed
- 26.03.2018FM: No Azerbaijani among those injured and killed in the fire broke out in Russia - UPDATED
- 23.03.2018Azerbaijani citizen detained while attempting to smuggle 40kg of jewelry to Georgia
- 22.03.2018Prisoner’s brother attempts to carry narcotic substance inside his nose to prison
- 22.03.2018Azerbaijan’s border guards prevent another drug smuggling attempt
- 20.03.2018Bulgarian and Azerbaijani citizens die in car crash in Goygol
- 15.03.2017College director: Death of two of our students is a big tragedy
- 15.03.2017Azerbaijan initiates criminal case over death of five people from carbon monoxide poisoning
- 15.03.2017Body recovered from Caspian Sea identified as missing Azerbaijani oilman - UPDATED
- 15.03.2017Azerbaijani police to tighten security for Novruz celebrations
- 14.03.2017Three detained over murder of Azerbaijani poet’s son
- 14.03.2017Georgian police detain Azerbaijani citizen over keeping firearms