Criminal cases initiated on causalities caused by Armenia’s shelling of civilians in Azerbaijan’s Aghdam
Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. Criminal cases have been initiated on causalities caused by Armenia’s shelling of civilians in Azerbaijan’s Aghdam district, read a joint statement of the Aghdam District Prosecutor’s Office and Police Office.
The statement reads below
Several settlements, including the villages of Sarichoban, Ahmedaghali, Orta Garvand, Garadaghli and Safarli of Aghdam were subjected to intensive artillery shelling by Armenians armed forced on April 4.
Resident of the Sarichoban village, Ilgar Jafarov, 47, was hospitalized with shrapnel wounds as three shells exploded in the village at about 16:00 PM.
Resident of the Ahmadaghali village, Garash Dadashov, 62, died of shrapnel wounds after an Armenian-fired shell exploded near a mosque in the village at about 17:00 PM.
Residents of Orta Garvand – Rashad Heydarov, 27, and Farhad Heydarov, 48, were hospitalized with shrapnel wounds after artillery shelling hit the village.
At about 20:00 PM, the squad leader of district fire protection department, Mustafayev Akif Musa, 42, received shrapnel wounds while extinguishing the fire in a house in the Garadaghli village which burned as a result of Armenian-fired shelling.
Resident of the Safarli village, Pakiza Maharramova, 26, was wounded by artillery shelling fired by Armenian troops.
Related news releases
- 19.07.2018Necessary measures being taken to release Azerbaijanis taken hostage by Armenians: Bar Association
- 14.07.2018Azerbaijani police neutralize 47 groups accused of committing grave crimes in H1 2018
- 14.07.2018Three more people arrested in Azerbaijan over Ganja events
- 14.07.2018Azerbaijan’s interior minister convenes board meeting
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan arrests 3, opens 21 criminal cases over open terrorist calls
- 13.07.201811 active participants of Ganja events detained, one liquated
- 12.07.2018Nine arrested over events in Azerbaijan’s Ganja city
- 11.07.2018Three people drown in Caspian Sea
- 11.07.2018Suspect in murder of police officer in Azerbaijan’s Ganja detained
- 11.07.2018Police officers killed in Ganja showed loyalty to state – deputy interior minister
- 11.07.2018Fire breaks out in Azerbaijan forest belt
- 11.07.2018Police officers martyred in Ganja events laid to rest - UPDATED
- 11.07.2018Azerbaijan launches manhunt for two suspects in Ganja events
- 10.07.2018State Security Service: Over 1,000 Azerbaijanis went to Syrian conflict zone
- 09.07.2018Azerbaijan opens criminal case against provocative calls on social networks
- 07.07.2018Fire that broke out in Yardimli mountains contained
- 06.07.2018Three people drown in Azerbaijani sector of Caspian Sea
- 06.07.2018Yunis Safarov is radical-minded person, say relatives
- 06.07.2018Reps of Azerbaijan Anti-Torture Committee meets Yunis Safarov
- 06.07.2018Azerbaijan’s law enforcement authorities issue joint statement on armed attack on Ganja city mayor
- 05.07.2018Ministry: Fire in territory of Azerbaijan Thermal Power Plant extinguished - UPDATED
- 05.07.2018Azerbaijani citizen on Interpol’s wanted list for fighting against NATO forces
- 04.07.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov visits Mingachevir
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijan sets up commission to investigate cross country power failure
- 03.07.2018Deputy PM and Azerenergy chairman visit Mingachevir
- 02.07.2018Over 2,000 crimes are solved in Azerbaijan every year – interior minister
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan hit by another earthquake
- 29.06.2018Earthquake hits Azerbaijan’s north
- 25.06.2018Azerbaijani faces terrorist propaganda charge in Georgia for anti-Armenian Facebook post
- 23.06.2018Azerbaijani police seize large quantity of drugs
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijan’s state bodies issue joint statement on facts of poisoning in cotton fields
- 22.06.2018Details emerge of detention of Azerbaijani bank’s former senior official
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijan detains 2 foreigners with fake documents
- 20.06.2018Body of missing Azerbaijani student found in Lake Albona in Italy - UPDATED
- 20.06.2018Rockets found in Shirvan National Park
- 19.06.2018MES releases statement on fire at restaurant in Baku - UPDATED
- 19.06.2018MES releases statement on fire at building material store in Baku - UPDATED
- 19.06.2018MENR conducting monitoring and investigation at fire scene
- 18.06.2018Georgia police detain affiliates of Azerbaijani mafia boss
- 15.06.2018Gazakh resident receives bullet wound in unknown circumstances
- 06.04.2016Azerbaijan initiates criminal case against persons organizing unauthorized int’l phone calls
- 08.04.2016Prosecutor demands 10 years in prison for former deputy defense minister of Azerbaijan
- 08.04.2016Azerbaijan State Commission launches hotline call service regarding latest developments on contact line
- 05.04.2016Azerbaijan initiates criminal case on death of 16-year old girl in Armenian artillery shelling
- 05.04.2016Armenian artillery shelling leaves 16-year old Azerbaijani girl dead
- 04.04.2016Azerbaijan sends plane to Turkmenistan for missing oilman’s body