NEWS FEED
Zoom
17:11 22 September
11:23 22 September
10:17 22 September
10:11 22 September
10:06 22 September
TOP 5

College director: Death of two of our students is a big tragedy


Malak Abbasova and Turana Khaliyeva, both of whom died of carbon monoxide poisoning in an apartment in Azerbaijan, were the second-year students of Baku State Economic and Humanitarian College, the college director, Ruskhara Aliyeva, told APA.

 

“I went to the scene right after I heard the news. A big tragedy has befallen us. It’s said that it was carbon monoxide,” she stressed.

 

Five women —Balakan district residents Nubar Musayeva (1974), Turana Khanlayeva (2000), Lamiya Khanlayeva (1999), Ayten Musayeva (1993), and Jalilabad district resident Malak Abbasova (1999)–-died of carbon monoxide poisoning in their rented apartment in Khirdalan on Wednesday.  

 

Turana and Lamiya were sisters.

Related news releases

VİDEO NEWS

PHOTO NEWS

  • Azerbaijani FM to meet with co-chairs today
  • Bicycle ride under motto of “Cycling to work” held in Baku...
+2
EXCHANGE RATE
FOREX
/ 23 September, 2017

USD
1.7008
 
EUR
2.0342
 
RR
0.0294