Azerbaijan's Pardon Issues Commission considers about 1,100 appeals - UPDATED
Azerbaijan's Pardon Issues Commission has completed its meetings.
About one hundred appeals were considered at the commission’s meeting held on May 17, with most of them receiving positive feedback, APA reports.
In total, about 1,100 appeals have been considered.
Thus, the commission has concluded its work.
The list of those to be pardoned will be submitted to the President of Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan's Pardon Issues Commission held its next meeting on May 17.
About one hundred appeals were considered at the meeting of the commission and most of them received positive feedback, APA reports.
In total, the Pardon Issues Commission considered about 1,100 appeals.
After considering the appeals received, the commission will submit the list of those to be pardoned to the President of Azerbaijan.
Related news releases
- 19.07.2018Necessary measures being taken to release Azerbaijanis taken hostage by Armenians: Bar Association
- 14.07.2018Azerbaijani police neutralize 47 groups accused of committing grave crimes in H1 2018
- 14.07.2018Three more people arrested in Azerbaijan over Ganja events
- 14.07.2018Azerbaijan’s interior minister convenes board meeting
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijan arrests 3, opens 21 criminal cases over open terrorist calls
- 13.07.201811 active participants of Ganja events detained, one liquated
- 12.07.2018Nine arrested over events in Azerbaijan’s Ganja city
- 11.07.2018Three people drown in Caspian Sea
- 11.07.2018Suspect in murder of police officer in Azerbaijan’s Ganja detained
- 11.07.2018Police officers killed in Ganja showed loyalty to state – deputy interior minister
- 11.07.2018Fire breaks out in Azerbaijan forest belt
- 11.07.2018Police officers martyred in Ganja events laid to rest - UPDATED
- 11.07.2018Azerbaijan launches manhunt for two suspects in Ganja events
- 10.07.2018State Security Service: Over 1,000 Azerbaijanis went to Syrian conflict zone
- 09.07.2018Azerbaijan opens criminal case against provocative calls on social networks
- 07.07.2018Fire that broke out in Yardimli mountains contained
- 06.07.2018Three people drown in Azerbaijani sector of Caspian Sea
- 06.07.2018Yunis Safarov is radical-minded person, say relatives
- 06.07.2018Reps of Azerbaijan Anti-Torture Committee meets Yunis Safarov
- 06.07.2018Azerbaijan’s law enforcement authorities issue joint statement on armed attack on Ganja city mayor
- 05.07.2018Ministry: Fire in territory of Azerbaijan Thermal Power Plant extinguished - UPDATED
- 05.07.2018Azerbaijani citizen on Interpol’s wanted list for fighting against NATO forces
- 04.07.2018Emergency Situations Minister Kamaladdin Heydarov visits Mingachevir
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijan sets up commission to investigate cross country power failure
- 03.07.2018Deputy PM and Azerenergy chairman visit Mingachevir
- 02.07.2018Over 2,000 crimes are solved in Azerbaijan every year – interior minister
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan hit by another earthquake
- 29.06.2018Earthquake hits Azerbaijan’s north
- 25.06.2018Azerbaijani faces terrorist propaganda charge in Georgia for anti-Armenian Facebook post
- 23.06.2018Azerbaijani police seize large quantity of drugs
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijan’s state bodies issue joint statement on facts of poisoning in cotton fields
- 22.06.2018Details emerge of detention of Azerbaijani bank’s former senior official
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijan detains 2 foreigners with fake documents
- 20.06.2018Body of missing Azerbaijani student found in Lake Albona in Italy - UPDATED
- 20.06.2018Rockets found in Shirvan National Park
- 19.06.2018MES releases statement on fire at restaurant in Baku - UPDATED
- 19.06.2018MES releases statement on fire at building material store in Baku - UPDATED
- 19.06.2018MENR conducting monitoring and investigation at fire scene
- 18.06.2018Georgia police detain affiliates of Azerbaijani mafia boss
- 15.06.2018Gazakh resident receives bullet wound in unknown circumstances
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan detains Iranian national for attempting to smuggle 10 Scottish Fold kittens to Iran
- 21.05.2018$30,000 and jewelry items worth AZN 100,000 stolen from home in Baku
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani citizen buried in cemetery of the nameless after committing suicide in Turkey
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijan detains two over sale of fake excise stamps
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijan detains 3 foreigners with fake visas
- 16.05.2018Bodies of all three missing Azerbaijani mountaineers found - UPDATED