XII International Veselo Humour and Music Festival kicks off in Gabala
The 12th International Veselo Humour and Music Festival has kicked off in Gabala.
APA reports that the festival, organized by Gilan Holding, will be held in Gabala Heydar Aliyev Congress Centre, Gabaland Recreation Centre and Qafqaz Resort Hotel.
Firstly, a competition on Safari desert bike sport was held and prizes were given to the first three winners.
Director of Ukrainian CITA tourism company Radomir Lisak said that the company organizes interesting trips to different countries for tourists every year. More than 1,000 tourists came to Gabala from Ukraine, Belarus and European countries. They are staying in five-star Gafgaz hotel. The tourists will enjoy sport and entertaining programs, intellectual games, concerts, discos, cinemas, yoga and pilates trainings.
Lisak noted that the tourists will have opportunity to see historical places of Gabala and these trips aim to introduce Gabala’s tourism opportunities to the foreign tourists. Vakhtang Kikabidze, Diana Arbenina and Nochnye Snaipery rock group, Vladimir Zelenski, Natalia Mohylevska and Kvartal 95 humour group will participate in the festival.
The festival was first held in Greece, then in Jordan, UAE, Turkey and Ukraine. The festival has organized different programs for 15,000 participants so far.
APA Holding provides information support to the 12th International Veselo Humour and Music Festival.
- 18.05.2018Ambassador: Tajikistan attaches particular importance to ecological and health tourism
- 14.05.2018Fifteen countries’ citizens to be able to obtain visas at Azerbaijan’s airport from tomorrow
- 11.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan to create modern tourism industry
- 10.04.2018More than 627,000 tourists visit Azerbaijan this year
- 07.04.2018Ruslan Guliyev elected president of Global Healthcare Travel Council
- 06.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev views AITF 2018 fair
- 05.04.2018Minister: Number of tourists increases by 12.5% this year
- 04.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Secretary-General of World Tourism Organization
- 29.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan expects great tourist flow
- 14.03.2018Pullman Baku Hotel hosts presentation of The M.O.S.T. magazine’s Art issue
- 12.03.2018Azerbaijan, India negotiating to organize direct flights
- 05.03.2018Georgia sees decline in tourist arrivals from Azerbaijan last month
- 17.02.2018Dollar set for another weekly loss, euro at three-year high
- 16.02.2018Ambassador: I hope number of people traveling from Italy to Azerbaijan will increase
- 09.02.2018Four countries to launch cruises on Caspian Sea from next year
- 06.02.2018Number of Azerbaijani citizens visiting Georgia’s protected territories announced
- 02.02.2018Minister: Russia builds ships for cruise on Caspian Sea
- 31.01.2018President issues decree on improvement of visa issuance procedure for foreigners in airports
- 11.12.2017Foreigners spend AZN 871.6M in Azerbaijan this year
- 11.12.2017Nearly 2.5 million tourists visit Azerbaijan in January-November 2017
- 07.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: 250,000 foreigners came to Azerbaijan using "ASAN visa" this year
- 18.11.2017Agreement on Azerbaijan’s participation in EXPO 2020 Dubai signed
- 10.11.2017Bahram Bagirzade: Everyone should do their best to promote Shopping Festival
- 07.11.2017Azerbaijan, Ajaristan discuss preparation of tourism packages
- 19.10.2017Minister: More tourists now traveling to Azerbaijan by bus and car
- 18.10.2017Deputy Minister: Hotels’ requirement of marriage certificate is illegal
- 12.10.2017Abulfas Garayev: Second Shopping Festival will stimulate tourist flow to Azerbaijan
- 11.10.2017Foreign tourists have spent 1.3 bln manats in Azerbaijan this year
- 10.10.2017Program of fourth Baku International Tourism Film Festival announced
- 02.10.2017Safari Park created in Azerbaijan
- 29.09.2017Georgia’s revenues from tourism near $400M
- 27.09.2017Minister of Culture and Tourism comments on reactions to behavior of tourists in Azerbaijan
- 27.09.2017Minister:Nearly 2 million tourists visited Azerbaijan this year
- 11.09.2017New rector appointed to Azerbaijan Tourism and Management University
- 30.08.2017Azerbaijan enters TOP-5 most popular destinations among Russian business travelers
- 15.08.2017Presentation held in Baku of Astana’s tourist potential
- 10.08.2017Qatar facilitates visa regime for Azerbaijani citizens
- 17.07.2017More than 243,000 Azerbaijani citizens travelled to Turkey this year
- 12.07.2017President: There will be even more tourists, we must be ready
- 13.06.2017Number of tourists travelling to Azerbaijan increased 24.5%
- 08.01.2018Kvartal-95 humor group holds concert in Gabala
- 30.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev views plans to develop Shahdagh tourism complex
- 31.01.2018Minister: Reputation of Azerbaijan’s tourism lowered after cancellation of licences
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan to issue e-visa for tourists in three hours
- 19.12.2017Azerbaijan, Czech Republic may relaunch direct flights
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijan to issue e-visa for tourists in three hours