International Caspian Oil & Gas Conference kicks off in Baku
The 25th International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition and Conference has today kicked off at Baku Expo Center.
APA-Economics reports that senior advisor of ITE Group Plc., Sir Andrew Wood, Azerbaijan’s energy minister PArviz Shahbazov and state officials will make speeches at the conference.
Later on, energy minister Parviz Shahbazov, Secretary General of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum Yury Sentyurin and Vice President of Saudi Aramco Ibrahim Assaden will make speeches on Global and economic outlook in oil and gas industry, cost of oil and opportunities in a downturned environment.
Thereafter, SOCAR President Rovnag Abdullayev, BP Regional President for Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey Gary Jones, CEO of Petro Vietnam Oil and Gas Group Cao Hoai, Total Vice President Bernard Klemen and CEO at Saipem Stefano Cao are expected to make speeches on ‘Last 25 years of Caspian oil and gas – past, present and future. Fresh impetus for oil and gas industry of Azerbaijan’.
In the third part of the conference, SOCAR Vice President on Economic Issues Suleyman Gasimov, Global Oil & Gas Leader at Ernst & Young Adi Karev, Partner at Dentons Europe James E. Hogan will speak about ‘Securing finance and ensuring ROI for oil and gas projects, challenges and opportunities’.
Later on, a panel on ‘Key priorities of development of domestic geological exploration as a science and opportunities for international cooperation’ will be held.
In ‘Technological advances in oilfield development’ panel, SOCAR Vice President on Field Development, CEO of Wollam Petroleum Advisory Group Bryan Wollam and SOCAR AOS President ramin Isayev will make speeches.
- 25.06.2018Azerbaijan increases energy production by more than 9%
- 25.06.2018New Azerbaijani Vice President appointed to BP
- 25.06.2018Azerbaijan welcomes OPEC decision to increase oil output
- 22.06.2018OPEC agrees to boost oil production by 1 million b/d
- 22.06.2018Transportation of oil products through SOCAR’s Kulevi terminal in Georgia declines
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijani oil price goes down
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan doubles revenues from export of oil products
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan gets 11% decline in natural gas export
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan increases crude oil export by 46%
- 20.06.2018Minister: Sharp decline in oil reserves should be considered in order not to face crisis in market
- 19.06.2018Azerbaijani energy minister to participate in Vienna meeting of OPEC and non-OPEC countries
- 14.06.2018Gas transportation via main pipelines increases by 1.2%
- 14.06.2018BTC transports more than 2.5 million tonnes of transit oil in five months
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan gets 1.6% rise in heating power production this year
- 14.06.2018SOCAR announces amount of revenues from foreign assets
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijan increases gold production by 19%
- 14.06.2018SOCAR’s net profit increased by nearly six fold in 2017
- 13.06.2018Construction of interconnector for transportation of Azerbaijani gas to Bulgaria may commence at year-end
- 13.06.2018Bulqarqaz: EU's support to project speaks for itself about how important the Southern Gas Corridor is
- 13.06.2018Deputy Minister: SGC to change world’s energy map
- 13.06.2018Bulgarian adviser: Shahdeniz 2 gas to meet 25-30% of Bulgaria’s gas consumption
- 12.06.2018Ukraine wants to receive gas from TANAP through Bulgaria, Romania – Poroshenko
- 12.06.2018Erdogan: TANAP opening is historical step for regional countries
- 12.06.2018President Aliyev: TANAP is victory of Azerbaijan-Turkey brotherhood
- 12.06.2018Ilham Aliyev: Southern Gas Corridor is new format of cooperation in Eurasia
- 12.06.2018TANAP opening ceremony kicks off in Turkey
- 12.06.2018SOCAR’s authorized capital to be sharply increased
- 11.06.2018SOCAR President: Azerbaijan has no problem on financing of SGC
- 11.06.2018Minister: TAP is the first large-scale energy project in Albania
- 11.06.2018TANAP to be inaugurated tomorrow
- 08.06.2018OPEC announces volume of proven gas reserves of Azerbaijan
- 07.06.2018OPEC: Azerbaijan has 7bln barrels of confirmed oil resources
- 06.06.2018Oil prices go up
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president attends opening of Dalimammadli substation
- 05.06.2018Dutch court seizes Gazprom's assets to award $2.6bln to Naftogaz
- 04.06.2018Petkim: One more oil refinery may be constructed in Turkey
- 04.06.2018SOCAR decreases crude oil export through Novorossiysk port
- 01.06.2018Azerbaijan starts electricity export to Iran from today
- 31.05.2018SOCAR Vice President: Many countries will benefit from SGC
- 31.05.2018Khoshbakht Yusifzade: More than 258 million tonnes of AGC oil sent to world markets this year
- 30.05.2018Azerbaijan plays important role in stabilization of oil market - energy minister
- 30.05.2018SGC to fundamentally change energy landscape - OPEC
- 30.05.2018OPEC to prepare special mechanisms against future shocks and changes
- 29.05.2018UK Prime Minister's Trade Envoy: Southern Gas Corridor project is Azerbaijan's great success in geopolitical context
- 29.05.2018Sandra Oudkirk: Southern Gas Corridor aims to contribute to Europe’s energy security
- 29.05.2018President views 25th Anniversary International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition