Import of certain types of gasoline to Azerbaijan exempted from duties
Motor fuels (excluding gasoline for aircraft engines) with octane number less than 95 and 92 imported to Azerbaijan are exempted from import duties, APA reports.
The Cabinet of Ministers made appropriate changes to the text of the decision "Rates of Import Customs Duties on Goods Imported to the Territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan".
Until now, import of the above-mentioned types of gasoline was subject to a 15% import duty.
By another decision of the Cabinet of Ministers, the excise duty on imported gasoline has been reduced from 200 AZN to 1 AZN per ton.
Decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers come into force from the date of publication and will remain in force for 90 days.
Related news releases
- 23.07.2018SOCAR buys new gas pipeline networks in Georgia
- 20.07.2018US Charge d'Affaires in Azerbaijan: US will continue to support SGC
- 20.07.2018DESFA sells 66% of its shares for €535M
- 19.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani gas will take its place in EU space soon
- 19.07.2018President: Process of industrialization is taking place at a very high pace in Azerbaijan
- 18.07.2018SOFAZ revenues from bonuses on oil and gas agreements to make up AZN 774M this year
- 18.07.2018President: Nearly $250 billion invested in Azerbaijan during past fifteen years
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijani, Italian Presidents attend inauguration of plant in Sumgayit
- 18.07.2018President: Azerbaijan’s rapid economic and industrial development needs new technologies
- 17.07.2018Azerbaijani President issues order on execution of SOFAZ 2017 budget
- 17.07.2018SOFAZ earns AZN 7.9B from sale of profit oil and gas
- 16.07.2018BTC celebrates 3 billion barrels of oil export
- 14.07.2018Non-oil sector of Azerbaijan's economy grew by 2 percent
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijani oil price decreases
- 12.07.2018Azerenergy releases information about power cut in country
- 12.07.2018Azerishig: Power supply suspended in 27% of Azerbaijan’s territory
- 12.07.2018Power supply cut in several regions of Azerbaijan
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan doubles electricity export this year
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan increases revenues from gas export by 8 percent
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan increases crude oil export by 40%
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan doubles revenues from export of oil products
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijani oil price decreases
- 09.07.2018SOCAR Group borrows 419 million manats this year
- 05.07.2018Kemaleddin Heydarov: “None of previously stated remarks were not taken into account”
- 05.07.2018Azerbaijani President: "I express my gratitude to Russia and Georgia"
- 04.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev chairs meeting on situation of country’s energy system
- 04.07.2018Electricity supply of all regions of Azerbaijan resumed
- 03.07.2018Azerenerji: "Janub" and "Sumgayit" power stations activated, Baku's electricity supply restored
- 03.07.2018Ministry of Energy and Azerenerji issue joint information on electricity transmission issues
- 03.07.2018Georgia starts energy export to Azerbaijan
- 02.07.2018BP Azerbaijan: We look forward to continuing to work closely with the government of Azerbaijan and other co-venturers towards our next target of gas to Europe in 2020
- 02.07.2018SOCAR President: Shah Deniz 2 platforms constructed by SOCAR’s affiliate companies
- 02.07.2018Shah Deniz 2 begins gas deliveries to Turkey
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani parliament ratifies new budget rules
- 29.06.2018Rick Perry: US to continue supporting Azerbaijan’s global energy projects
- 28.06.2018The mechanism of economic amnesty to be developed in Azerbaijan
- 28.06.2018First commercial deliveries within Shah Deniz-2 to begin next week,
- 25.06.2018Azerbaijan increases energy production by more than 9%
- 25.06.2018New Azerbaijani Vice President appointed to BP
- 25.06.2018Azerbaijan welcomes OPEC decision to increase oil output
- 18.07.2017Ischinger: Sanctions against Russia pose threat on European energy security
- 20.07.2017Oil jumps to six-week high on surprisingly big U.S. inventory draws
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijan’s investments in Turkey to reach $20B
- 18.07.2017Azerbaijani President: "The Southern Gas Corridor is probably the largest infrastructure project in Europe"
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan increases gas transportation 10% this year
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan sees 8% rise in gasoline production