Board of Directors highly evaluates Nobel Oil Services’ performance
The Board of Directors highly evaluated the performance of Nobel Oil Services on the third quarter Meeting.
The meeting successfully brought together board members, the shareholder representatives and company’s management to assess the performance results since last Board meeting and discuss future plans.
Board Members welcomed efforts of Nobel Oil Services and its subsidiaries aimed to maintain sustainable performance and demonstrate high standards of HSE, compliance, excellence and quality.
The Board commended for good HSE results; for the last period "0" DAFWC (Days Away From Work Cases) were observed as a result of constant and professional HSE inputs.
It was noted that the company successfully continues development of compliance practice and world-class corporate management by further extension of its Compliance Management System.
The meeting was chaired by Eamon Gorman, who presented the agenda of the meeting and further summarized the conclusions in his closing speech.
Gustaf Nobel, the Board member, highly valued efforts of the management team in respect of new business opportunities in the time of crude oil price fluctuations.
Next meeting is scheduled for January 2018.
Nobel Oil Services is a diversified group of energy-related businesses registered in the UK with Corporate Governance framework developed in line with the UK Governance Code and UK legislation.
Business entities operating within Nobel Oil Services provide drilling, construction and project management, as well as equipment maintenance, procurement and enhanced oil recovery services.
Related news releases
- 18.12.2017Georgian PM: Azerbaijan supplies natural gas to Georgia without problem
- 18.12.2017ADIF pays nearly AZN 748M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
- 15.12.2017Head of state: Creation of industrial prevailing in Azerbaijan
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of pipe-rolling plant in Sumgayit
- 14.12.2017SOCAR exploring Lukoil's oil refinery complex in Italy
- 14.12.2017Main pipelines transport 20 bcm of gas this year
- 14.12.2017Volume of oil transported via main pipelines announced
- 14.12.2017Automobile and truck manufacture in Azerbaijan about to stop
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijan sharply reduces diesel production
- 14.12.2017SOFAZ revenues from ACG fields amount to $127.889 bln
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan gets 47% decline in export of oil products
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan increases revenues from gas export
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan doubles revenues from energy export
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan sees 63% growth in revenues from crude oil export
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan sees 6% decline in oil production
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan announces amount of transfers from extraction industry
- 08.12.2017BP transfers nearly $95M to state budget
- 08.12.2017Sahil Babayev: Groundlessness of accusations against Azerbaijan proved once again
- 05.12.2017Azerenergy gets 14% decline in electric power
- 05.12.2017Oil prices climb on expected drop in U.S. crude stocks
- 02.12.2017Oil pares gains after report on Flynn in Russia probe
- 01.12.2017BP: SGC’s existing capacity can be expanded
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijan supports the extension of the deal on oil production cuts
- 30.11.2017OPEC agrees to extend oil cuts until the end of 2018
- 29.11.2017Georgia to build natural gas storage, coal-fired power plant
- 29.11.2017Delay in TAP’s construction in Italy would have an impact on South Eastern Europe - EU
- 27.11.2017We hope that all problems on the SOCAR’s way will be overcome as soon as possible – Telman Aliyev
- 27.11.2017Azerbaijan - second largest gas supplier of Turkey
- 23.11.2017Ambassador: Southern Gas Corridor to allow Azerbaijan to turn into a huge energy exporter
- 22.11.2017SOCAR clarifies gas import from Gazprom
- 22.11.2017Azerbaijan resumes gas import from Russia
- 21.11.2017TAP realization bases on Europe’s fundamental values - Snam
- 20.11.2017SOCAR reduces oil output by 2% in January-October
- 20.11.2017Minister: 94 percent of works on TANAP completed
- 20.11.2017Number of BP’s Azerbaijani national employees declining
- 20.11.2017BP: 98 percent of construction on SCP Expansion is completed
- 20.11.2017South Caucasus Pipeline spends $657M this year
- 20.11.2017BTC spends $120M this year
- 20.11.2017BP: 27 million standard cubic metres of Shah Deniz gas was exported from Sangachal Terminal daily
- 20.11.2017Shah Deniz spends more than $2.6 billion this year
- 12.10.2017Baku hosting international petroleum summit
- 12.10.2017SOCAR: ACG currently has more than 550 million tonnes of oil
- 12.10.2017SOCAR Trading to supply liquid gas to Malta
- 09.10.2017Ancient tombs unearthed during TANAP construction
- 06.10.2017Minister: TANAP to be completed earlier than planned
- 06.10.2017Gazprom agrees to open office in Azerbaijan