Board of Directors highly evaluates Nobel Oil Services’ performance
The Board of Directors highly evaluated the performance of Nobel Oil Services on the third quarter Meeting.
The meeting successfully brought together board members, the shareholder representatives and company’s management to assess the performance results since last Board meeting and discuss future plans.
Board Members welcomed efforts of Nobel Oil Services and its subsidiaries aimed to maintain sustainable performance and demonstrate high standards of HSE, compliance, excellence and quality.
The Board commended for good HSE results; for the last period "0" DAFWC (Days Away From Work Cases) were observed as a result of constant and professional HSE inputs.
It was noted that the company successfully continues development of compliance practice and world-class corporate management by further extension of its Compliance Management System.
The meeting was chaired by Eamon Gorman, who presented the agenda of the meeting and further summarized the conclusions in his closing speech.
Gustaf Nobel, the Board member, highly valued efforts of the management team in respect of new business opportunities in the time of crude oil price fluctuations.
Next meeting is scheduled for January 2018.
Nobel Oil Services is a diversified group of energy-related businesses registered in the UK with Corporate Governance framework developed in line with the UK Governance Code and UK legislation.
Business entities operating within Nobel Oil Services provide drilling, construction and project management, as well as equipment maintenance, procurement and enhanced oil recovery services.
Related news releases
- 20.10.2017EBRD approves loan for TANAP
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 43% decline in export of oil products
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan gets rise in revenues from natural gas export
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 20% decline in revenues from crude oil export
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan triples energy export
- 20.10.2017Minister: Output cut justifies itself, oil market found balance
- 19.10.2017Extractive Industries Transparency Commission held meeting
- 17.10.2017TAP to invest 800 million euros in Albania
- 17.10.2017Italy’s Edison to purchase Azerbaijani gas
- 16.10.2017TAP pipe deliveries complete
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 2.5% decline in heating power production
- 16.10.2017SOCAR transfers AZN 1B to state budget
- 14.10.2017Oil rallies nearly 2 percent on China import boost, U.S.-Iran tensions
- 13.10.2017Executive body on ensuring transparency in extractive industry changed in Azerbaijan
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan increases oil transportation via main pipelines
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 8% decline in natural gas production
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan increases gasoline production 5%, reduces diesel production 21%
- 13.10.2017President: Azerbaijani gas will play a major role in solution of issues of Bulgaria's energy security
- 12.10.2017Parviz Shahbazov appointed Azerbaijan’s new energy minister
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijan sees 5% decline in gas production
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijan sees 8% decline in oil output
- 12.10.2017SOCAR to export 1.5 million tonnes of oil via Baku-Novorossiysk pipeline next year
- 12.10.2017Expenditures of STAR Refinery in Turkey increase
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijan may export diesel to Iran
- 12.10.2017Turkmenistan to resume oil transportation via BTC, Kazakhstan holding negotiations
- 12.10.2017BP announces its investments in ACG and Shahdeniz
- 12.10.2017BP Regional President names factors to turn Azerbaijan into a regional energy hub
- 05.10.2017President gives SOCAR instruction to provide gasifying of Lahij settlement
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan reduces gas production nearly 17%
- 05.10.2017SOCAR reduces gas production nearly 6%
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan reduces oil production by 9%
- 05.10.2017SOCAR reduces oil production by 1.5%
- 05.10.2017Georgia increases fuel import from Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2017Turkmenistan decreases oil transportation via BTC by 10.5 percent
- 05.10.2017Oil transportation via BTC declines 8%
- 05.10.2017Volume of Azerbaijani oil transported through Ceyhan port announced
- 04.10.2017Putin says oil embargo against Iraqi Kurdistan to increase oil prices
- 04.10.2017SOFAZ announces revenues from ACG
- 03.10.2017Number of people travelled to Georgia from Azerbaijan last month increases 15.6%
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijan submits data on September’s oil output to OPEC
- 12.10.2017Baku hosting international petroleum summit
- 12.10.2017SOCAR: ACG currently has more than 550 million tonnes of oil
- 12.10.2017SOCAR Trading to supply liquid gas to Malta
- 09.10.2017Ancient tombs unearthed during TANAP construction
- 06.10.2017Minister: TANAP to be completed earlier than planned
- 06.10.2017Gazprom agrees to open office in Azerbaijan