Baku hosts Azerbaijan-Korea energy forum
Baku hosted Azerbaijan-Korea energy forum.
APA reports that the event was attended by Deputy Chairman of Azerishig OJSC Vugar Ahmadov, South Korean Ambassador Kim Chang-gyu, Advisor to Azerenergy OJSC’s president Arif Hashimnov, chairman of Azenco’s (Azerbaijan Energy Construction) Management Board Vugar Shahmuradov and authorized representatives of Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO).
KEPCO Vice-President Lee Kwan Sog said that his company has been controlling energy field in Korea for 120 years. According to him, the KEPCO implemented 36 projects in 24 countries and ranked at first in Forbes magazine for utility services.
Deputy Chairman of Azerishig OJSC Vugar Ahmadov noted that Azerbaijan and South Korea cooperate in education, construction, transport, information and technologies. He stressed that beginning of the new stage of mutual cooperation may be useful for both sides.
South Korean Ambassador Kim Chang-gyu said that it’s the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two counties and mutual visits of presidents in 2006-2007 supported extension of political, economic and cultural relations.
“Taekwondo and other Korean sports are much loved in Azerbaijan. Number of Korean tourists travelling to Azerbaijan increased. They enjoy culture and nature of Azerbaijan, which is the centre of historical Silk Road”, he said.
Underlining impact of global crisis on bilateral relations, Ambassador Kim Chang-gyu noted that technical seminars to be held within the forum will new pages for new cooperation among companies.
Thereafter, presentations on Azerishig, familiarization with Azerbaijan’s energy field, KEPCO and automatic thermal analysis and diagnostics were held.
- 17.10.2017TAP to invest 800 million euros in Albania
- 17.10.2017Italy’s Edison to purchase Azerbaijani gas
- 16.10.2017TAP pipe deliveries complete
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 2.5% decline in heating power production
- 16.10.2017SOCAR transfers AZN 1B to state budget
- 14.10.2017Oil rallies nearly 2 percent on China import boost, U.S.-Iran tensions
- 13.10.2017Executive body on ensuring transparency in extractive industry changed in Azerbaijan
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan increases oil transportation via main pipelines
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 8% decline in natural gas production
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan increases gasoline production 5%, reduces diesel production 21%
- 13.10.2017President: Azerbaijani gas will play a major role in solution of issues of Bulgaria's energy security
- 12.10.2017Parviz Shahbazov appointed Azerbaijan’s new energy minister
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijan sees 5% decline in gas production
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijan sees 8% decline in oil output
- 12.10.2017SOCAR to export 1.5 million tonnes of oil via Baku-Novorossiysk pipeline next year
- 12.10.2017Expenditures of STAR Refinery in Turkey increase
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijan may export diesel to Iran
- 12.10.2017Turkmenistan to resume oil transportation via BTC, Kazakhstan holding negotiations
- 12.10.2017BP announces its investments in ACG and Shahdeniz
- 12.10.2017BP Regional President names factors to turn Azerbaijan into a regional energy hub
- 12.10.2017SOCAR Trading to supply liquid gas to Malta
- 12.10.2017SOCAR: ACG currently has more than 550 million tonnes of oil
- 12.10.2017Baku hosting international petroleum summit
- 10.10.2017Board of Directors highly evaluates Nobel Oil Services’ performance
- 09.10.2017Ancient tombs unearthed during TANAP construction
- 06.10.2017Minister: TANAP to be completed earlier than planned
- 06.10.2017Gazprom agrees to open office in Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2017President gives SOCAR instruction to provide gasifying of Lahij settlement
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan reduces gas production nearly 17%
- 05.10.2017SOCAR reduces gas production nearly 6%
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan reduces oil production by 9%
- 05.10.2017SOCAR reduces oil production by 1.5%
- 05.10.2017Georgia increases fuel import from Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2017Turkmenistan decreases oil transportation via BTC by 10.5 percent
- 05.10.2017Oil transportation via BTC declines 8%
- 05.10.2017Volume of Azerbaijani oil transported through Ceyhan port announced
- 04.10.2017Putin says oil embargo against Iraqi Kurdistan to increase oil prices
- 04.10.2017SOFAZ announces revenues from ACG
- 03.10.2017Number of people travelled to Georgia from Azerbaijan last month increases 15.6%
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijan submits data on September’s oil output to OPEC
- 13.06.2017OPEC: Azerbaijan’s oil supply remained lower year-on-year by 80,000 barrels
- 14.06.2017OPEC Secretary General: Natig Aliyev was one of main architects of Vienna agreement
- 14.06.2017EU remains as main foreign trade partner of Azerbaijan
- 12.06.2017External managers manage 8.5% of SOFAZ investment portfolio
- 12.06.2017SOFAZ’s revenue from sales of profit oil and gas amounts to $5.2B
- 12.06.2017Azerbaijan quadruples revenues from energy export