Baku hosts Azerbaijan-Korea energy forum
Baku hosted Azerbaijan-Korea energy forum.
APA reports that the event was attended by Deputy Chairman of Azerishig OJSC Vugar Ahmadov, South Korean Ambassador Kim Chang-gyu, Advisor to Azerenergy OJSC’s president Arif Hashimnov, chairman of Azenco’s (Azerbaijan Energy Construction) Management Board Vugar Shahmuradov and authorized representatives of Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO).
KEPCO Vice-President Lee Kwan Sog said that his company has been controlling energy field in Korea for 120 years. According to him, the KEPCO implemented 36 projects in 24 countries and ranked at first in Forbes magazine for utility services.
Deputy Chairman of Azerishig OJSC Vugar Ahmadov noted that Azerbaijan and South Korea cooperate in education, construction, transport, information and technologies. He stressed that beginning of the new stage of mutual cooperation may be useful for both sides.
South Korean Ambassador Kim Chang-gyu said that it’s the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two counties and mutual visits of presidents in 2006-2007 supported extension of political, economic and cultural relations.
“Taekwondo and other Korean sports are much loved in Azerbaijan. Number of Korean tourists travelling to Azerbaijan increased. They enjoy culture and nature of Azerbaijan, which is the centre of historical Silk Road”, he said.
Underlining impact of global crisis on bilateral relations, Ambassador Kim Chang-gyu noted that technical seminars to be held within the forum will new pages for new cooperation among companies.
Thereafter, presentations on Azerishig, familiarization with Azerbaijan’s energy field, KEPCO and automatic thermal analysis and diagnostics were held.
- 27.06.2017TAP President replaced
- 23.06.2017Azeristiliktechizat’s loss exceeds AZN 117M
- 23.06.2017Azerbaijani oil goes up
- 22.06.2017TAP invests €9M to upgrade fleet of utility vehicles in Northern Greece
- 22.06.2017Azerbaijani oil goes up
- 20.06.2017Oil prices plummet to lowest level in 7 months
- 20.06.2017SOCAR applies to Georgian government for increase of gas price
- 19.06.2017EU seeks to extend Southern Gas Corridor to Central Asia
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan gets 20-fold rise in revenues from energy export to Georgia
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan reduces export of oil products to Georgia
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan increases gas export to Georgia 13%
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan increases gas transportation 11% this year
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan gets 6% decline in natural gas production
- 16.06.2017SOCAR reduces gas production more than 5%
- 16.06.2017Oil output declines nearly 8% year-on-year
- 16.06.2017Bulgarian government starts negotiations with SOCAR
- 14.06.2017USD rate for June 16 announced
- 12.06.2017Azerbaijan gets sixfold increase in natural gas export
- 12.06.2017Azerbaijan gets 10% decline in revenues from crude oil export
- 09.06.2017Azerishig chairman awarded order "For Service to Motherland
- 09.06.2017Natig Aliyev’s body to be brought to Baku tomorrow – ministry - UPDATED
- 09.06.2017Azerbaijan's energy minister Natig Aliyev dies - UPDATED
- 08.06.2017Deputy Minister: Campaign against Azerbaijan after it left EITI was not effective
- 08.06.2017Volume of Azerbaijan’s active gas in underground storages makes up 1.3 bcm
- 07.06.2017SOCAR’s subsidiary abolished
- 06.06.2017Azerbaijan delivers 207,000 tonnes of oil to Ukraine since May 10
- 06.06.2017Azerenergy gets 5% decline in production
- 06.06.2017PM: Bulgaria interested in Azerbaijani gas
- 05.06.2017Gazprom considering TAP as extra version
- 05.06.2017Azerbaijan submits data on May’s oil output to OPEC
- 05.06.2017BTC transports 2.2 million tonnes of Azerbaijani oil in May
- 02.06.2017Azerbaijan sees rise in May’s monetary base
- 02.06.2017BP Vice President: BP and partners invested $66 billion in Azerbaijan
- 02.06.2017BP signs $1.1B-contracts with 167 Azerbaijani companies last year
- 02.06.2017Shahdeniz produces 83 bcm of gas so far - SOCAR
- 02.06.2017Totally 53 bcm of Shahdeniz 1 gas transported to Georgia and Turkey so far
- 02.06.2017BTC transports 333M tonnes of Azerbaijani oil till June
- 02.06.2017Khoshbakht Yusifzade: ACG sold 240 million tonnes of profit oil so far
- 01.06.2017SOCAR announces volume of exported oil products
- 01.06.2017SOCAR announces volume of crude oil exported since early 2017
- 13.06.2017OPEC: Azerbaijan’s oil supply remained lower year-on-year by 80,000 barrels
- 14.06.2017OPEC Secretary General: Natig Aliyev was one of main architects of Vienna agreement
- 14.06.2017EU remains as main foreign trade partner of Azerbaijan
- 12.06.2017External managers manage 8.5% of SOFAZ investment portfolio
- 12.06.2017SOFAZ’s revenue from sales of profit oil and gas amounts to $5.2B
- 12.06.2017Azerbaijan quadruples revenues from energy export