Baku hosts Azerbaijan-Korea energy forum
Baku hosted Azerbaijan-Korea energy forum.
APA reports that the event was attended by Deputy Chairman of Azerishig OJSC Vugar Ahmadov, South Korean Ambassador Kim Chang-gyu, Advisor to Azerenergy OJSC’s president Arif Hashimnov, chairman of Azenco’s (Azerbaijan Energy Construction) Management Board Vugar Shahmuradov and authorized representatives of Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO).
KEPCO Vice-President Lee Kwan Sog said that his company has been controlling energy field in Korea for 120 years. According to him, the KEPCO implemented 36 projects in 24 countries and ranked at first in Forbes magazine for utility services.
Deputy Chairman of Azerishig OJSC Vugar Ahmadov noted that Azerbaijan and South Korea cooperate in education, construction, transport, information and technologies. He stressed that beginning of the new stage of mutual cooperation may be useful for both sides.
South Korean Ambassador Kim Chang-gyu said that it’s the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two counties and mutual visits of presidents in 2006-2007 supported extension of political, economic and cultural relations.
“Taekwondo and other Korean sports are much loved in Azerbaijan. Number of Korean tourists travelling to Azerbaijan increased. They enjoy culture and nature of Azerbaijan, which is the centre of historical Silk Road”, he said.
Underlining impact of global crisis on bilateral relations, Ambassador Kim Chang-gyu noted that technical seminars to be held within the forum will new pages for new cooperation among companies.
Thereafter, presentations on Azerishig, familiarization with Azerbaijan’s energy field, KEPCO and automatic thermal analysis and diagnostics were held.
- 14.12.2017SOCAR exploring Lukoil's oil refinery complex in Italy
- 14.12.2017Main pipelines transport 20 bcm of gas this year
- 14.12.2017Volume of oil transported via main pipelines announced
- 14.12.2017Automobile and truck manufacture in Azerbaijan about to stop
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijan sharply reduces diesel production
- 14.12.2017SOFAZ revenues from ACG fields amount to $127.889 bln
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan gets 47% decline in export of oil products
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan increases revenues from gas export
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan doubles revenues from energy export
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan sees 63% growth in revenues from crude oil export
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan sees 6% decline in oil production
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan announces amount of transfers from extraction industry
- 08.12.2017BP transfers nearly $95M to state budget
- 08.12.2017Sahil Babayev: Groundlessness of accusations against Azerbaijan proved once again
- 05.12.2017Azerenergy gets 14% decline in electric power
- 05.12.2017Oil prices climb on expected drop in U.S. crude stocks
- 02.12.2017Oil pares gains after report on Flynn in Russia probe
- 01.12.2017BP: SGC’s existing capacity can be expanded
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijan supports the extension of the deal on oil production cuts
- 30.11.2017OPEC agrees to extend oil cuts until the end of 2018
- 29.11.2017Georgia to build natural gas storage, coal-fired power plant
- 29.11.2017Delay in TAP’s construction in Italy would have an impact on South Eastern Europe - EU
- 27.11.2017We hope that all problems on the SOCAR’s way will be overcome as soon as possible – Telman Aliyev
- 27.11.2017Azerbaijan - second largest gas supplier of Turkey
- 23.11.2017Ambassador: Southern Gas Corridor to allow Azerbaijan to turn into a huge energy exporter
- 22.11.2017SOCAR clarifies gas import from Gazprom
- 22.11.2017Azerbaijan resumes gas import from Russia
- 21.11.2017TAP realization bases on Europe’s fundamental values - Snam
- 20.11.2017SOCAR reduces oil output by 2% in January-October
- 20.11.2017Minister: 94 percent of works on TANAP completed
- 20.11.2017Number of BP’s Azerbaijani national employees declining
- 20.11.2017BP: 98 percent of construction on SCP Expansion is completed
- 20.11.2017South Caucasus Pipeline spends $657M this year
- 20.11.2017BTC spends $120M this year
- 20.11.2017BP: 27 million standard cubic metres of Shah Deniz gas was exported from Sangachal Terminal daily
- 20.11.2017Shah Deniz spends more than $2.6 billion this year
- 20.11.2017Shahdeniz 2 is now over 97 percent complete: BP
- 20.11.2017Volume of AGC production announced
- 17.11.2017Price of gasoline AI-95 and AI-98 increased in Azerbaijan
- 16.11.2017Volume of oil and gas transported via main pipelines announced
- 13.06.2017OPEC: Azerbaijan’s oil supply remained lower year-on-year by 80,000 barrels
- 14.06.2017OPEC Secretary General: Natig Aliyev was one of main architects of Vienna agreement
- 14.06.2017EU remains as main foreign trade partner of Azerbaijan
- 12.06.2017External managers manage 8.5% of SOFAZ investment portfolio
- 12.06.2017SOFAZ’s revenue from sales of profit oil and gas amounts to $5.2B
- 12.06.2017Azerbaijan quadruples revenues from energy export